All Comments on 'Anne-Marie - Forced to Whore Pt. 02'

by EmilyTyers

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Claudia69Claudia698 months ago

Good 2nd chapter. I glad Alex had to eat some CUM. Good luck Anne-Marie on your coming adventure..

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

Wow! No let up here. Altogether too short a chapter, so I am very anxious for the next one that will really begin Anne-Marie’s journey into the world of whoring for Mr. Croker, and how he intends to transform her body for sexual service.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I like this series so far just wish your chapters were longer. I look forward to part 3 and future chapters. Thank you.

EmilyTyersEmilyTyers8 months agoAuthor

Thank you Claudia.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

I suggested in the last chapter that Anne-Marie could have her breasts enlarged to a very large size that advertises her body and that it is made for sex. At least a DD cup, if not larger, even on her petite frame. There should be no question that she is a whore, no matter what she is wearing, which of course would be intended to display her tits and body. Humiliation at her physical transformation, at least initially, is part of the program of reprogramming her mind to accept what she now is. A couple of tattoos, perhaps one on the swell of one of her new, very big tits, as well as above her cunt or ass will help remind her. Of course some piercings on her nipples and clit. Anne-Marie should be thinking only of sex. Her life will be one of service to cocks, and her body should be in a state of constant near arousal. She should be trained to take any cock down her throat and in her ass without difficulty. A gym membership will keep her body fit, toned, and ready for sex. I think Mr. Croker mentioned laser hair removal below the neck. A bare pussy sends a clear message. She may need guidance on her makeup, hair styling, and coloring. Tanned with no lines would add to her allure in sexy lingerie, which will be a key part of her new wardrobe. Naturally she will need clothes that will properly showcase and display her huge tits and shapely body. She will be a whore, but must impress Mr. Croker and her clients with her beauty and over-the-top sex appeal. Lastly, regular STD and HIV testing will become routine for Anne-Marie. After the 400 days whoring will be the only life she knows. Her marriage is now already toast, and her old life will be but a distant memory. I love where this is going.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

forceful.

"Have you ever received come in the mouth from multiple strangers? Have you ever been gang-banged? Have you ever stripped on stage?"

Utterly humiliated, I managed to get out a tremulous: "No Daddy, I've never done any of those things."

Mr. Croker has big plans for his soon-to-be big breasted new whore.

maddictmaddict8 months ago

Pack a bag, you probably won't need it. You'll look great in stockings bent at the waist between two boners. Your husband is going to be busy, good boy, he likes stockings to don't you

EmilyTyersEmilyTyers8 months agoAuthor

Thank you for your comments. Patience. It will be a long series. Conditioning and 400 days means lot of chapters and lots of changes for Anne-Marie.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

"A vaginoplasty will be the least of the modifications I will inflict on your body"

Wow! So my speculations were not too far off the mark.

EmilyTyersEmilyTyers8 months agoAuthor

I have submitted Part 3. I hope it is accepted.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love where this story is going. Sluts do drugs like cocaine and heroin, drink heavily and smoke. "Reeling from the vodka and drugs, Emily lights a cigarillo and inhales deeply. Blowing a cone of smoke she stumbles on her high heels, her tits swaying to the music in the strip club. Stopping in front of her new customer and placing the half empty vodka bottle on the table,..." Please feel free to use what is written. I think chemicals have to be part of her transformation into the whore she is going to become. She needs both stimulation and constant numbing to embrace the new her. Drugs, vodka and smoking remove inhibitions and reinforce the negative behavior. 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It’s always surprising how the husband learns to enjoy his wife being a whore. Not having a choice but watch as she’s trained and comes to need the treatment. Seeing her taken from him and match her addicted to the getting high and submitting.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

EmilyTyers, thank you so much for assuring us readers that this will be a long series. You have gotten off to an amazing and erotic start, and the story is incredibly imaginative, even though the premise has been well used. Looking forward to Part 3.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

In response to Anonymous regarding transforming Anne-Marie in part by the use of drugs.

Drugs to stimulate her and help numb her misgivings and shame may useful in the early stages of her transformation. More permanently and less dangerously, her body can be modified (by the careful placement of piercings) to make every movement of her nipples and clit put her in a stat of arousal or near arousal, and ready to fuck. This may be Mr. Crocker’s intention, as I suspect that he does not want her numbed, but rather wants her fully aware, alert, and eager for any kind of sex all the time. He may also want to see if she is a latent exhibitionist by forcing her to be a stripper and display her new, very big titted body in front of an audience, even as she is humiliated. Stripping and seeing how her huge tits, naked pussy, and hot body arouses an audience may likely make her wet and eager to be fucked. Thus no need for her to be use drugs to numb her for what she will now crave. Her doubts and misgivings will not go away, but will no doubt appear only when she has been well fucked and her lust temporarily satisfied. Her shame and humiliation will grow as will her pleasure, and these feelings may alone stimulate her orgasms. In the end, Mr. Croker may use every tool at his disposal to make Anne-Marie “a perfect little whore.” I am looking forward to how many changes he makes in her body and how her mind follows what her body will come to want and need.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

Anne-Marie has never been a stripper, been a whore, or made a pornographic video. A stripper or pornstar needs very big tits - At least an F cup, or better yet, a G or H cup. A whore needs to advertise her body to get customers, and nothing does that like very big tits/

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

I can imagine Anne-Marie with pornstar Summer Brielle's body and 34G tits.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To anonymous: Let me know when you write your own version . Your ideas are hot!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I’d divorce

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmilyTyers@EmilyTyers
After a couple of years reading stories on Literotica and yes, finding some of them very pleasing and useful for sexual release, I thought I'd try my hand at actually writing some of my ongoing fantasies and explore some of my weird kinks. I might be sexually submissive, but d...