Anne - Submissive Wife Pt. 03

Story Info
Story about me, Anne and our 24/7 Dom/Sub lifestyle.
1.4k words
3.8
17.2k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nulnier
Nulnier
30 Followers

After a couple years in the marriage Anne started to let herself go. At first it was nothing big but I noticed she started skipping on the exercise. She used to go to the gym three times a week and run once or twice a week. Now it was good if she went to the gym at least once a week and it started to show. She had gained some weight and her body was no longer as tight as it had been.

I commented this on several occasions and told her to pick up the previous training pace. Couple times it worked for a time but soon she started skipping exercise again. After a couple more months I told her that this course of actions was no good and from now on we would start weighing her during the weekly maintenance and for each kilogram over 60 kg she would get punished. The first weighting would be next week so it didn't give her much time for corrective actions. It was her own fault she had let herself go and had earned the punishment. This had the desired effect and she started immediately exercising more.

The week passed with a regular routine but Anne did pick up the exercise. I could see she was nervous on Saturday. There was not much she could have done in a week for actual weight loss. She was totally naked when she entered the bedroom to receive her maintenance. There was a scale on the floor and I told her we would weigh her and for each kilogram she was over 60 kg she would get 5 strokes on her breasts on top of her regular punishment. Anne went totally white when I told her this. Then she started begging me that it was way too much. She couldn't take that much. I ignored her pleas and told her to get on the scale. She took a deep breath and with trembling feet she stepped on the scale. The scale settled down on 66,2 kg and Anne started crying immediately. With sobbing words she told me that there was no way she could take 30 strokes with a riding crop on the breasts. I looked at her with disappointment and with a calm voice explained that she had let herself go. That was the highest sin she could do not counting cheating. Anna kept crying and collapsed on the floor. I let her calm down for a moment and told her that if she wanted I could take 10 strokes and convert them to 20 strokes to the pussy and inner thighs but with a riding crop this time. She took the offer.

I decided that we would start with her pussy so I ordered her to lay on the bed and spread her legs. I started with a couple well aimed hits that landed straight on her pussy. This was the first time I had used a riding crop on her pussy and even though I didn't hit nearly with full force Anne started crying after four strokes. I continued to administer the punishment, always aiming for the pussy. After tenth hit Anne could not take it anymore and she closed her legs. She realized what she had done and quickly spread her legs with sobbing apologies. I looked at her with disappointment and she started crying hysterically. I told her she clearly didn't want to take it on the pussy so she would get all the rest on the breast. That being the 20 plus half of the 10 that were converted to the pussy so total of 25 to the breast.

I pulled her up from the bed and forced her to kneel on the floor at the end of the bed. She kept crying but didn't struggle. I told her to put her hands behind her back and tilt her head back. I then told her to stay still and she closed her eyes. The first hit landed across the top of her breasts and Anne screamed. I gave her four more hits in rapid succession and on the fifth hit she pulled her hands to her sides but quickly pulled them back behind her back. I gave her a warning to keep the hands behind her back and continued. After three more hits she couldn't take it anymore but pulled her hands to protect her breasts. She begged me to stop and I actually considered it but then decided to carry on with the punishment. I calmly pulled her hands from her breasts and tied them behind her back and her to the end of the bed. Now she couldn't move or escape the crop.

She had received a total of eight hits to the breast so there were 17 more to go. As of her covering her breasts she would get extra five hits. I continued with the punishment and Anne screamed after each hit. After two more hits her breasts were full of painful looking welts across them. The first ten hits had been across the top of her breast and for the next ten I aimed for her nipples swinging the crop in parallel. Anne screamed like never before as some of the hits found their mark and impacted straight on the nipples. She was now struggling against the ropes after each hit. I gave her a small pause and went to get nipple clamps. I told her that I would convert the five extra hits to use the nipple clamps to pull up her breasts by hooking them with a chain behind her neck. This would expose the tender skin under her breasts and I would aim the five last hits there. Anne was crying constantly and the nipple clamps only produced a small cry when they bit into her bruised nipples. I gave her the last five hits underneath the breasts and left her tied and crying with the nipple clamps still on.

I returned after 20 minutes or so after Anne had calmed down. I removed the clamps and untied her. I took some soothing balm and very gently rubbed it over her burning breasts and pussy. I gently lifted her up and placed her on the bed. I told her that if she didn't want that to happen again she really needed to start exercising.

The brutal beating had an immediate and desired effect. Anne started exercising like never before and ate less and more healthier. She really put in the effort during the next week. On Saturday the scale showed 63,8 kg. She had lost an impressive 2,4 kg during one week though I noticed that she basically fasted on Friday and Saturday. So it was 15 hits on the breasts and then there was the normal maintenance that I had actually forgotten to administer last time. She first received the maintenance spanking that she took well. I then tied her to the end of the bed as I knew she could not hold still. She started whimpering when I tied her up but it didn't matter. I proceed to give her her punishment. This time I gave her eight hits across top of the breasts and seven to the nipples. Again Anne screamed after each hit but this time it was over fast. I again left her for a moment to calm down and then proceeded with the soothing balm.

After the third week the scale showed 62,7 kg so 10 hits during the weekly maintenance. I again tied her up and gave her five on top of the breast and five on the nipples. This time she started crying after the fifth hit.

Fourth week brought her weight down to 62,1 kg so again 10 hits pretty much the same way as last week. It was clearly harder for her to lose weight as fast as before and she was gaining back some muscle mass that she had lost.

After the fifth week the scale showed 61,4 kg so only 5 hits. This time I didn't tie her up and she managed to receive the punishment without need for extra. I again split the hits so that three were on top of the breasts and two for nipples.

After the sixth week the scale showed 60,8 kg and no punishment was required. After that her weight kept dropping to around 57-58 kg. The punishment for going over 60 kg has been active ever since but I have not needed to administer it. I have been able to enjoy my wifes tight slim body and I would take it over the breast punishment any day. Even though I really liked beating her tender breasts.

Nulnier
Nulnier
30 Followers