All Comments on 'Anne - Whole World Come Undone'

by QuietWonder

Sort by:
  • 375 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm pretty sure I get where you were going with this and why you ended it when you did. Still, though, it feels unfinished as others have said. Most likely because the main character 'held onto the pain for a much longer time.' I would almost think there needed to be a little more to give Steve an ending and the reader closure on this story.

Another nitpick, if I may, the loving female character Anne. Like so many other stories, you seemed to have 'flipped the switch' on her. Where she is seemingly loving one minute and the next the total opposite. If the woman is truly loving and respectful of her partner, she won't cheat this way. I think that gets lost most times. If a woman could flip like so quickly, then she is more a sociopath/psychopath than a loving individual.

Anyway, nitpicks over, they do say to never let the facts get in the way of a good story, so more power to you. Keep it up and hopefully we'll see more stories in the future.

mletroutmletroutalmost 3 years ago

I agree with the author’s decision to largely forego any revenge theme as regards the wife’s lover. He isn’t important to Steve or the girls and it would be ludicrous to spare even ten minutes on something so trivial when every waking thought is occupied with just coping…vengeance is a luxury and this is a practical matter. External vs Internal, ce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A great story here, with the most real take on the cheating wife. I love how you should how this destroyed everyone.

I also like how you showed that most men do not get revenge as has no clue first who the guy is, plus with the real feel here revenge could get him in jail, and he has more important stuff to do like take care of his kids.

Plus the guy she cheated saw what he did, and remembers his uncles divorce, and way it happened. He is now that same guy that destroyed his uncles family. He must now live with that guilt,

Plus he has it in a way his wife has lost the trust of her kids, and the man she loved. She is now divorced, her kids are no longer as close with her yes they are talking with her, and seeing her. But chances are they do not love her like they used to. At most they are going to see her just as a friend not even a close one.

She no longer has her husband ether, plus he has cut her from his life as much as he can, That has got to kill her.

She must now live with the fact just because she felt old that her marriage is dead, or family is destroyed by her own hands.

I like how you showed that yes you can stop loving someone that fast, I hate seeing husbands still caring a torch for the cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Great story

This was a great story. And it proved a point that cheating/ fantasy never works. She wanted to stay young look at what happened. All these people that write these cuckold/swinging/cheating stories that think it’s ok to do these things wake up and look at this story. This is what happens there is no fairytale ending all the roads lead to pain no matter what. This is what I cannot understand why write stories about how great cheating/swinging/cuckold they should stay a fantasy in your head and leave them there . It only takes one wrong mention and your life is over . So back to the story ( sorry just needed to vent a bit getting fed up of the really poor cheating/cuckold/swinging stories) yes great story keep up the fantastic work hopefully will read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When writing a fiction authors hope they can suspend their readers sense of disbelief. Unlike most stories in this category QW doesnt have that problem. This story reads like a news report. The carnage is real as is the pain to follow. No excuse. No bull. It's all on her and everyone suffers.

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

At last a realistic attempt at the devastation wrought by vanity, did she deserve the aftermath for a one time fling? Who knows, opinions will differ accordingly depending upon the reader’s experience.

Ultimately just a sad tale for our times.

PierremanvisPierremanvisalmost 3 years ago

Brutal reading, and telling just how sad cheating behaviour can be . The destruction it does to so many. Well written. I think a further chapter , or two, would really add value and put this story into the classic story heights. How did all characters move on in life. Five +

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well done.

But its worse because n real life.

My friends wife cheated, even left the family. !saving her 3 school age kids. Now 25 years later. None of the kids are married. The boys don't trust women after their mother drove their father to alcohol for awhile. The girls, well not good.

The mother did just destroy the family, she did life long damage to her kids and husband.

Cause in the real world there is no money for therapy for most people. You live with the mental agony until it scars enough you survive.

Adultery used to be illegal for a reason.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So many stories, here on Lit, are about fantasy, imaginary and unbelievable sexual situations, with unrealistic outcomes. So much so that they're not even entertaining. This story is real. A believable situation with a believable outcome. I like how the author works to develop the emotionally picture of the story, from Anne dealing with turning forty, co-workers flirting, seduction, being discovered, and then the brutal outcome. The described emotions are real.

1959richard21959richard2almost 3 years ago

Glad, happy to see you're back. Two years 😢 was long enough .

Reads like your earlier stories from 2018.

Sooo... can you handle the critics this time🤔❓

I'm

*

*

*

*

AMerryman

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97almost 3 years ago

This was the first story from QW that I have come across and I was very impressed. While brutal, I believe that this was a realistic depiction of the destruction wrought by cheating. I like a good fantasy story just as much as the next guy/gal but I really enjoy the stories that are well written and grounded in reality allowing you to believe in them. So many stories on here have a premise that is completely bonkers like the wife rage cucking her husband violently for erroneously believing he cheated on her. I read for entertainment and while this story is absolutely brutal it also evoked emotion in me and that is the highest praise I can give a writer. When you can make me feel something as I read, even if it is dread as she opens the door to her family, or despair as they all realize that their lives have been irrevocably destroyed, I enjoy feeling those emotions evoked. I like drama and this story had it in spades. I am also a big fan of dialog as two people work through the devastation caused by cheating but I was okay with a lack of detailed dialog in this story. being caught inflagrante delicto, as happened in this story, really doesn't leave a lot to discuss. It is such a brutal way for a betrayed spouse to find out.

I have only given a handful of the hundreds of stories I have read 5*s but take my 5 gladly here as I make this my 6th ever favorited story on this site. Please keep writing QW so I can continue to enjoy your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why can not write the cuck story authors long life time stories ? I think we can count on our hands the long life time stories with the cuckolds characters. The X-leglover's stories show only maximum 10 years life perspectiva. The cuckold stories here shows an consant cycle of the cuckolding lifestyle begining only. I am very curiouse for example the 70 years old hot wives how nurse the ill 75 years cuckold husbands when they are ill. Is the true life that the long time cuckolding except for homo, bisex and pshichic subservient hetero men not a long time marriage anchor? Will more extrem porn addict hetero cuckolds with the healing up from their addiction lose any interest to their marriage?

I think many the consequence stories show future of the couples (I may be half....). The cheating's consequence can be a lot of directions at the authors. The list of the story directions is not countaible on our hands. They can be murder, strong revenge, clever BTB, simple divorce, reconciliation, the authors show children, children parents connections and here the role of the future could become important.

What may the children of the cuckold couple opinion about their parents, when they learn this from 10 years old age to the adult age????? The cuckold authors wrote few about this.

More and more male people think the marriage a trap which destroys the life of the male population. The cuckold stories show the bachelor heterosexual not extrem porn addict or not pshichic subservient men a type marriage form which is very repulsive to them. To avoid such wife candidates may be important aim for them.

The cheating wife stories with long future where the exhusbands find happines with other women show something optimistic image to the unmarried hetero men (EXCEPT FOR...), but for the just divorced men too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Something about this story and your characters gives me the feeling that reconciliation is possible. Here's why: The wife acted out of an impetuous episode of ego, opportunity, lust, and weakness of character. She was lost in the moment, succumbed to temptation, and forgot or ignored her marriage vows. However, the wife was not cruel, was not dissatisfied with her marriage, was not seeking to correct or fill some void in her emotional intellectual or sexual life. She was completely devastated by the consequences, and pretty much rolled over and gave her husband and children everything they wanted in order to help them cope and recover from her betrayal. Suicide is pretty much the only thing left for her to admit her guilt and demonstrate her regret and remorse. Of course suicide would end her pain but would eliminate her financial restitution, and end any opportunity to demonstrate future regret and remorse. Suicide would be wrong, short sighted, and too weak.

I could see a sequel where the ex wife adopts a life of complete surrender and dedication to the future well being and happiness of her children and ex husband. Every thing she can do to support her children and husband emotionally, financially, and socially she does. She establishes college funds and contributes all she can afford. She makes herself available to care for the children and ex husband in anyway she can manage and imagine, such as cooking, cleaning, house sitting while they go on trips, staying with the daughters while the husband travels, or dates, and maybe even helping the husband find a new wife. She goes all in, 24/7, relentless and tireless, without any ulterior motive other than making amends and trying to restore her husband's and children's happiness and well being. And all the time living like a Nun herself. Hey, Nuns can be exciting fun loving women, just dedicated to something other than sex and marriage.

It could be years, it could be after other relationships and marriages blossom and fail, it could be after the death of a replacement wife. But sooner or later the husband and children would see, experience, that this woman was devoted to them, and would take her last breath being the best person she could be while contributing whatever she could to their family.

Can you imagine how such a mission of justice and contrition might impact the family? The eventual discussions, admissions of eternal regret, and the unending dedication to proving that their mother was in fact a rehabilitated woman of character and virtue, just as she should have been all along, but failed, one weekend, in a moment of weakness and self doubt.

So yeah, I can see this first chapter as the first of many on the road to restitution, rehabilitation, forgiveness, and maybe reconciliation.

I know, easy for me to say, really really difficult and challenging for someone to write.

Thanks for the effort on this one.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 2 years ago

Great story, but it ended way too quickly. You should have continued the time line for another 10 years. The girls have high school, and college ahead of them, as well as dating and marriage. Can they have a good, stable, long term, loving relationship? Would they want anything to do with deal old Mom? Would they allow deal old Mom to babysit her grandkids? What about Steve? He deserves to find someone. Maybe Anne will get so depressed she attempts suicide, or moves far away and disappears. Please finish the story.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 2 years ago

The story is told in 3rd person and there's almost no dialog no dialog which really hurts the flow of the story.

.

The wife's actions make no sense. The story opens with the wife having 3 huge orgasms before 8am.... Yet 3 days later she's fucking some complete stranger. WHY?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't understand the whole I wanted to feel young and sexy thing. Didn't her husband make her feel that way? The story started with her husband fucking her brains out. If he didn't find her sexy, I'm sure his dick wouldn't of gotten hard. I don't understand the mind set that "I need other men to think I'm sexy". Who gives a shit? As long as your husband still think you're the sexiest woman alive. Isn't that all that matters? I just don't get needing validation from people who don't know you. I think she cheated cause she's just a slut. I say this cause she didn't hesitate. All her excuses solidified that. It's not just sex, it did mean something. It meant she was going to be a divorced 40 yro slut. I really can't stand the "It didn't mean anything" bullshit.. it makes me feel like if having sex with someone else meant nothing, why risk your marriage? Why risk your children growing up in a happy home? Why risk all your hopes and dreams?🧐.. If the sex meant nothing, what does that say about the vows that were taken?🤨.. I think it's insulting. It irks me whenever I hear it... also, be very weary of a cheater that says it meant nothing. It usually means they'll cheat again. Cause in their warped fuck'd up mind, it's just a little sex. there's no harm in giving Tom, Harry and frank a taste. They would do better at hiding their cheating. Hubby is just being dramatic. Would any of the cheaters that are quick to say it didn't mean anything feel the same way if they were the victims? I don't believe so. I believe they would lose their shit cause they would see the absurdity of that idiotic statement "it didn't mean anything " it was just sex🙄🙄... is that suppose to make the hurt spouse feel better?. I don't see how. It would actually piss me off even more. because it meant you threw us away for something that meant nothing. It clearly meant SOMETHING otherwise you wodnt of said fuck it, fuck me. I would be ok with reconciliation if she wasn't spewing typical slut wife justifications. I can see her cheating again🤷🏽‍♀️. The whole reason she cheated was cause her 40th birthday was coming up and she felt old. What happens when her 50th, 60th, 70th birthday comes and she feels older? Will she be setting gangbsngs to feel young again?🤭🤭... she's going to get older each year., this is not a vain person I'd want to stay married to. She's selfish. She didn't think about her husband or kids once. If she had, she would've told the guy to go fuck himself. She's contrite now cause she was caught. She never would've told him had he not caught her. She wasn't even remorseful or felt guilty afterwards. It wasn't until she realize her family was in the room she felt remorse. I'm sorry but I feel she would do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is almost word for word what has been written in this category before

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

SORRY A NINE MONTH OLD STORY.

AND PLENTY OF COMMENTS FROM Anonymous 9 months ago.

ITS TIME TO START AGAIN OR TRY A DIFFERENT ROUTE.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

I've read this before.

I wondered why it was on the new section of LW.

Then I realized it had a new ending.

And the ending was more detailed than the first (original) version which I truly appreciate and thank QuietWonder for his revision of the ending.

It still is melancholic and sad it even made me empathize with Steve and the kids more.

Anne just wasn't fortunate enough of a cheater to get her one fling before turning 40.

But now, she should rejoice. Steve was right. She was free to feel young again with all those young fuck-buddies to be had. She shouldn't be celibate now, that would be foolish.

She played the stupid game, now she should enjoy her stupid prize(s)…

of endless supply of phalluses.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 years ago

I thought this story was familiar and then I realised I had read it before and that it had been republished.

It was a great idea for a story and well written, it's just a shame about the ending.

-

Steve was a great husband and father, was in good shape and had a successful career. There was absolutely no reason he should've stayed single after the divorce. A guy like that was in his prime for broody women approaching 30 looking for a husband. He could have replaced the cheating wife with a younger woman with almost no effort at all.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

I have a question..

What happened to Paul?

It would be quite interesting if a chapter 2 is made, as POV's of Anne and Paul.

Maybe they could hook up together and enjoy the stupid prize together too.

SunnyU2SunnyU2about 2 years ago

No offense, but this is literally a rewrite of the story "No Way Back" by whatdreamsmaycome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great "the votes " say your best effort yet.

Ignore the savages they don't like anything.

Undecided2BsureUndecided2Bsureabout 2 years ago

How is this story listed as NEW in LW yet there are comments from 9 months ago??? Somebody must have been a time traveler

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 2 years ago

Why was this reposted today. I dislike having my time wasted. I gave it a 4 last time. It's going down out of extreme annoyance

mole114mole114about 2 years ago

This is a total 100% rip off from a story I’ve read on here before can’t remember who wrote it but it’s absolutely the same shame on you to be honest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written and detailed I do wish it had been longer with an ending.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 2 years ago

was this re-released? I gave it 5* but it still was unfinished. Any consequences to Paul? It just kind of ended.

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 2 years ago

Very good first chapter....unless this is just a snapshot scene? Good start and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Chapter 2...Paul gets married to the love of his life. Comes home early one day to find his wife in a gangbang, with her rings on a necklace around her neck. Paul so distraught can only think of the lives he ruined, puts a bullet in his head. Anne never did find anyone else and grew to be an old maid still shunned by her kids, forced to live with her slut ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The title implies the author views this story as complete. What became of Paul and his fiance?

The quality of both the prose and dialogue is good, but it is pretty lame to ignore the fate that awaited the other half of the adulterous pair.

Slick742Slick742about 2 years ago

Same here. Thought this was a repeat and as I read it noticed a lot more thought detail from the family. It does. capture you and you begin to feel sorry for the wife but realize she got what she deserved. Sure the asshole Paul should have been exposed as well but the author focused on the destroyed family. Thank you QW. SK742

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hate sad fucked up stories - 1*

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 2 years ago

This wasn’t a story; it was a lecture. I felt no emotion at all reading it.

.

It hit all the typical LW points: husband and daughters hate her, parents disgusted by her, wife caught by surprise, wife getting older and needs her attractiveness confirmed, and there was just nothing new.

.

Well, maybe there is nothing new, maybe every loving wife story has been covered.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 2 years ago

I was reading it as well and was thinking this plot line is waaayyy to familiar. Only to get to the end and see that I had a rating on it already. Reading it again though still brought up the angst of betrayal in me, and hoped for a part 2 where Steve got over the anger, hurt, and betrayal and move on to live his life. Maybe meeting someone new, (No fucking RAAC, don’t care what happens to the adulterer) or at the very least put those demons to rest and not have it be like a cancer on his soul.

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

Thought I had read this before after the first couple of paragraphs. Still a very good story on how cheating can destroy everything and everyone. Hard to imagine how her daughter felt as they watched their mother return to her room with her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pt2 should be 15 years later they get back together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can someone explain some of the anons ... rather harsh blubbering?

this (updated) story was excellent because its what happens usually, as sad as that is...

Cheating like this happening is not because one spouses being an insufferable evil ass but stupid shit decisions (ignoring consequences) like what happened in this story.

I would say that this maybe a bit too close to being realistic (for an HP like Lit at least) but the characters where compelling: the cheater understandable enough (as in honestly regretful and with an clear idea about the consequences) and the cheated parties reaction was quite spot on.

The author, by no means, suggests RAAC or BTB just telling what the MCs lived through and an ending with the mainplot solved.

So 5* because as an Story it was good, the characters written well and an (maybe a tiny bit open) ending.

And I am still curious about this Paul character and the consequences for him

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

Sadly, the legal aspects bear no relation to reality. No, the asset split and custody arrangements are fiction: It would NOT have been settled that way at all. This was simply an emotional BTB ending, siding with one parent. Even in that crazy different State Laws situation in the USA, it wouldn't have been settled like this.

mainer42mainer42about 2 years ago

well written and the anguish they felt was palpable. no nitpicking here

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 2 years ago

Anony wrote:

.

"I got to laugh when people (most likely people who have never been cheated upon) suggest that while Anne cheated and got caught in front of her husband and daughters that well...she still has redeeming values."

.

I will admit it: I've always suspected that the majority of the hard ass commenters here have been cheated on! But if Anne was a great wife and mother up until she screwed Paul, or actually got caught as having screwed Paul, then she must've had many great qualities.

.

Think about it: if Steve and his daughters had planned a big surprise for her 40th birthday, but it was a resort to which they'd drive after she got home, they'd have been none the wiser, and she'd have still been a great wife and mother. In 99,99 out of 10,000 instances as described in this story, Anne would have gotten on her flight home, arrived to greet her smiling and happy family, and everything would have been just fine. The author had to concoct an improbable situation, with some unlikely occurrences -- daughters leaving cell phones at home, hotel giving them a 'spare' key to get into the room -- to get Anne caught. Since Anne had no complaints about Steve's bedroom abilities prior to the fling, and hadn't strayed previously, there'd be no particular reason for her to stray again even after not having gotten caught.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written and covered everything that needed to be. I'd have liked to watch the fall out occur in more detail, but that's just the desire to gawk at car crashes. 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I also remember this story. It was a well written piece and wondered if a sequel would be available. I looked at the current list of works done by this author, and noticed it had been several years since he/she had submitted new stories. Five Stars like before and hopes for an ending soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story in every respect. I look forward to more of your work.

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Great BTB story...5 stars

Turning502019Turning502019about 2 years ago

Where is the come uppance for the other cheater. Both deserve scorched earth.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 2 years ago

Very well written. A complete story that said it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jeez! Drama much?

jasonnhjasonnhabout 2 years ago

I like it for it's clarity. The kids were along and KNOW without any doubt what their mother did. The grandparents see the witness of the husband and kids and KNOW what happened. The wife tries to throw up explanations but EVERYONE KNOWS they are garbage. Everyone is left with the stark reality of what happened. The kids are old enough that the mother can't claim them and use them as a weapon.

One might argue that they are all left in pain with no recovery but if the message of the story is the impact of cheating, the story is complete. We can see the kids were getting past it. Punish the wife more? She wasn't malicious, just stupid and she paid a big, well deserved, price for it. Husband needs more revenge? He got his kids and a good chunk of the assets. He has the understanding and support of his kids. His wife has been cast aside. His recovery is in his own hands from this point. Not fair? A fair is "a gathering of buyers and sellers at a particular place and time for trade". Nope not a fair. Life is like that.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 2 years ago

There was no ending it just kinda faded into the ether

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 2 years ago

I get ending a marriage is hard but why make these spouses feel like their ex is the only fish in the sea... Gaining trust and moving on is hard to do but keyword is to atleast try..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeah….Anne managed to completely nuke her marriage and relationship with her kids.

.

The value of this story is in the very well done depiction of the damage possible from cheating. Many stories talk about how when a spouse hires a PI to get evidence of an affair….and it is presented to the spouse who hired them….advice is given to NOT look at the pictures because seeing is worse than being told. In this case, both spouse and kids literally witnessed the aftermath of the fuckfest. Just brutal.

.

It would be remarkable if Anne did not commit suicide.

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

These things happen in western countries alone. No women from a cultured background will think to fuck at 40 to feel young. Because of the several partners the women had previously, there is always a slut that hid in her and the fear of sleeping with new man when married will not apply to these people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well written, and sadly, probably quite realistic. You did an excellent job of expressing your character's emotions and reactions. I'll give you a couple of minor dings. Trivially minor is that I doubt he could get a room card, but of course there wouldn't be much of a story if they had to wait in the lobby or hotel restaurant! Also minor is that first, the story (spouse waiting in hotel room surprise) has been done a number of times, but there isn't much new under the sun, I guess.

.

More significant is that after the sunshine-and-roses opening, the story became emotionally monochromatic. Perhaps that's representative of real life, but for the story to move from very good to great, there needs to be more contrast, and not just the usual "ex husband immediately finds 25-year-old swimsuit model who helps him write a long addendum to the Kama Sutra". You gave the wife a bit of recovery at the end, but still ... she's one push away from killing herself. Despite what she did, she's human and committed *one* (yes, horrible) mistake - I would really like to see some path of redemption for her, back with her husband or otherwise.

.

Write more, please!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

I’ll join the chorus - I knew I’d seen this before and was worried about citing possible plagiarism. I would still have liked a little longer ending regarding how they recovered over their lifetimes, but great story. I travel extensively and have never hooked up with someone on my trips, but this guy bed me a good lesson on the aftermath without having to go through. 5*

KarnevilKarnevilabout 2 years ago

I felt like I was reading a god fearing preachers warning about the perils of adultery. The basics were there, maybe too basic, every character acted exactly how they should: Anne cheated but immediately realised how wrong she was, and would spend the rest of her life in regret, loneliness and misery. Paul was exactly the same. Steve was, of course a Saint and emerged pure as snow, likewise the children. Nothing wrong there, as long as you can overlook all the stereotype clichés and the tub thumping warnings. In the end I was left with an empty feeling, like eating a meal with no substance or flavour, this story had no emotion, no excitement or drama, I repeat: it was simply like a warning of the consequences of cheating.

One thing did annoy though, something many loving wives authors stumble on: the old overhelpful hotel ploy in catching the cheater. If you aren't booked into a room, or don't have a prior arrangement, there is simply no way any hotel will give you access no matter what you tell them or what ID you have. Even if they know you're married to the guest they will still have to get permission from that person. Can you imagine the lawsuits against them if they gave out room keys, or even room numbers for that matter? An easy, but unworkable cliché and lazy writing.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 2 years ago

Sad for all involved. A downer to read, more of a “don’t let this happen to you” public service message. Or an argument for ever having a surprise visit; those never end well in the LV category.

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 2 years ago

Well-written story similar to others in the idea of the family going on vacation and surprising their mother while cheating in a hotel during a seminar or meetings. I realize is getting difficult to be 100% original after so many "Loving Wives" stories published here. The result in this case was divorce and pain for everybody. Only thing I refuse to accept in this story is two, teenage girls going to a three-day vacation to a new resort and leaving behind their beloved and overused cellphones. Come on! Maybe in a parallel "verse" that can happen, but here on the Earth? Thanks for the story and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Harmless flirting? I don't think so

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why didn't Steve go after Paul and break the news to Paul's future wife to destroy it???

ThorlolThorlolabout 2 years ago

Read almost the same story some time ago. Aside from a few changes the sequence of events were the same. Only difference was the reconciliation in the other story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not cool to lift other people's work, do some global search/replace shit and call it your own. That's plagiarism. 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A little overly dramatic to the point of being soap opera like, but nonetheless a good read that explored the psychological impact that cheating has on all the parties involved. Solid 4*.

Prince020402Prince020402about 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story but it confused me for a second when I reached the end and discovered that I had already rated it 5*.

Not sure why you reposted the same story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

Why are there old comments on a "New" story?

\

Too much narration.

\

Paul knew she was married, so why remove the wedding rings?

miket0422miket0422about 2 years ago

Well written but, felt forced. A woman so in love with her husband and family... A man about to be married in two months and so in love with his fiance... Even with an approaching 40th birthday there's now way this happens.

No believable rationalization or justification given for these actions.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

In your very emotional, dark story, you worked out very well what a "little fling" can have for huge effects. I admit, your story has taken me emotionally strong. The suffering was almost palpable. Very well done! 5*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Reasonable, realistic story, but dark and depressing nonetheless. I just don't want to read stories like this that create an unpleasant feeling. You, the author, did nothing wrong but please, in the future, rethink your story lines. Not that you're responsible for my happiness, but DAMN!

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 2 years ago

As said below by SunnyU2, this was a blatant copy (and a poor one at that) of "No Way Back: by whatdreamsmaycome. Not very nice to plagiarize another's writing. Not even deserving of 1 star.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

Paul needs to pay his share.

Omegaman56Omegaman56about 2 years ago

She needs the unfuck machine. This is the story I based that story on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a pile of crap that has nothing to do with a Loving Wife or a marriage. Once again this site needs a cheating wives section for all the BTB authors to put their stories in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

this is almost identical to another story written on here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

how come you cheating people write stories about cheating and in your stories the man alway ask how many time did she cheat ,stupid question , it does not matter ,cause one time is to many

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well written , great story , hoping to hear more from you...

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Yes l had a feeling l’d read this before. It’s your story republished, tidied up.

Ok, l think l gave it 4/5 last time and will do so again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked the way the story showed the destruction of cheating on a family. Getting caught the first time maybe shouldn't end it all without trying, but the thought, he had been betrayed how many times before, were the kids his, was he never good enough...that's the damage betrayal does.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

There are comments from 0 months ago on a story that shows as being posted today? In addition it shows a very close resemblance to an older story. Something is definitely fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I see comments from 9 months ago. I thought the plot was familiar.

.

As for the writing, you don't seem to understand plurals and possessives.

Annes -- more than one Anne.

Anne's -- something owned by Anne

Annes' -- something (or somethings) owned by more than one Anne

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 2 years ago

Work

Sweetiie went to the training seminar to facilitate the use of a new program. She would normally have been expected the first working day she was home. But her boss had granted her some vacation days so they would not call her. Sweetie would have either gone in to work or would have called in. In either case, she would find out that the rest of her family was on vacation.

I suspect that her boss would NOT have agreed to let a manager who had just been trained in new stuff go on vacation while her team has to bumble through her absence, during which she would be losing her new skills.

P.S. I have been to such training sessions, and have never failed to be assigned several hours of homework after each session to practice the skills and/or prepare for the next session.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story tells it like it is. The selfish vanity of the cheater destroys all. That's life I guess, and life hurts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Apparently, many on this site have been crushed in life and have a sick need to read about others getting crushed in the worst possible way. It is just a story repeated over and over and over ........ The husband made a poor decision not to seek the counsel of others shooting from the hip at what he does not know. So many unanswered questions. It would have been slightly different if he had witnessed a sex scene, but this relationship was/is definitely salvageable. in addition, what a poor example for the kids to resolve conflict. Well written but sad story if it mimics a true story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

owww, fuck. that hurt!!! pretty good job of capturing the emotions of a family betrayed.

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

Definitely cries for a FTDS.

Kurt_044Kurt_044about 2 years ago

Bad ending. Needed a resolution or should have ended sooner.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

5 stars for a brutal, heart wrenching BTB story.

It is one thing to cheat and have someone rat you out later, but this must be the ultimate slam dunk to have your family standing in your hotel room as you roll in after a night of debauchery - just WOW.

doug1247doug1247about 2 years ago

Too stark-the actual promises are for better or worse, in sickness and in health, and richer or poorer till death do us part. So a partner makes a really poor decision but one mistake and it's the gallows or burnt at the stake. Pretty fragile or narcissistic male ego with superficial love don't you think. One lesson here-Don't do surprise parties or gifts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Fantastic story

Yes I thought I’d read something like this before but still it was fantastic then and it still is . I’m just glad to have you back as a writer especially in these dark times . So please please don’t stop writing or republish your stories just please keep your stories going. With the Great Depression on ( aka writers that love to write cuckold/ sharing crap ) your story though it was a republished story was like a big bolt of sunshine. It felt like it was pushing all the depressing stories ( aka cuckold/swinging/sharing lovers) to the side . And telling people and this site what should be written in the loving wife category only. So please please don’t stop writing we need writers like you . This was and always will be a fantastic piece of writing from you . But if we could get some more stories from you then it’s a big win for everyone ok .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome job. Covered many of the questions I had when trust was broken, right down to the DNA tests. It's a miserable situation for any family to have to go through and I thought you captured that.

xtc5xtc5about 2 years ago

I liked the story, but the ending was shallow and lacked the emotion that your story had built up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Yep Wargamer

The story was reposted from around July 2021. My notes from when I read it before were "Good story dealing with the pain of infidelity. So much loss all for vanity."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

RE; Anonymous who wrote the comment shown here: (What a pile of crap that has nothing to do with a Loving Wife or a marriage. Once again this site needs a cheating wives section for all the BTB authors to put their stories in.)

How stupid can you get? Even the meanest intellect should know the Loving Wives category of Literotica has nothing to do with truly loving wives. How could you miss the description of the category, which states right up front that it’s about EXTRAMARITAL fun? What part of extramarital don’t you understand?

As President Biden would say, “C’mon Man!”

QW, I gave you a 5 for an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written story. Liked the build up to the pain and agony of the characters was portrayed. 5 stars

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 2 years ago

You only garnish when people won't pay

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Great story again. Cheating bitch paid harsh.price for her "innocent tryst". Reed, you're really beginning to sound more and more like good old Lue in being the apologist for cheaters. Her family might not have known, but Anne would have known that She was a cheater. She would have found it even easier the next time and the next. I just wish Steve could have found a little time to blow up Paul's world.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 2 years ago

There is one more thing that I missed in my other comment. Steve should insist on Anne providing the name of her lover. That way he can locate Paul's fiance and inform her of Paul's actions. If possible, he should INSIST Anne go with him and inform the lady IN PERSON! Paul's life needs to be destroyed also. He say what it did to his relatives, and yet he did it to. This story isn't finished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Totally pathetic. It’s always the same with these ridiculous stories. The husband can do no wrong. The kids automatically hate their mother. Such bullshit. I am a therapist who has dealt with countless couples in this situation. Very few of them are one sided. Most have issues between them both that causes the cheating. It’s never one sided like these so called burn the bitch stories try to make it out to be. And believe me, 99% of the time the kids seek out the mother for comfort. No matter who has done the cheating. But hey, you guys just go on writing stories that in no way reflect real life.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 2 years ago

Curious to see a couple of writers who are proficient in RAAC cuckboy drama commenting on this story. I'd expect they'd have their panties in a bunch over this....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous