All Comments on 'Anne Working Overtime Ch. 17'

by Tantala

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hmmmmm.....

This cannot be the end, it just can't. What are we to think? Obviously, Anne has no future with Jean Alden, maybe none with Carol either. Where will she go? What will she do? I think we readers must have some sort of closure to this story. Sometimes when one reads a well-written and engrossing story such as this, one tends to have concern for the characters, especially one as sympathetic and appealing as Anne. Surely the phone call from Catherine doesn't mean anything more than that she wants to apologize to Anne for her behavior, and possibly try another meeting. Hmmmmm....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
it can't end like this

no... It can't end like this there has to be some kind of end for you readers all the thoughts going through there mind.... Please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good story

Please keep writing you are a good writer . I like you storys but, I would like to know what happends to Anne. So please if you could finish the story, and tell us what happens and how it end please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
anymore?

wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

Anne's future is pretty clear to me...go back and read the opening paragraphs and very last paragraph of chapter one. I think the author did an excellent job in setting this up and brought it all home in the very last line of chapter 17...

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Uh...

17 chapters. I'm so confused. Was it some kind of jealousy or a power trip between Carol and Jean? Was Jean in love with Anne and did she fly into some kind of jealous rage?

sharksharksharksharkalmost 6 years ago
Sexy

I so want Carol to marry cute little Anne! Anne’s little old mother would be so jealous!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I'm in tears

It can't end there. Please tantala resurface and write the final chapters.

Mistress Irene.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTantala@Tantala
268 Followers
I'm a passionate reader and writer of 'non-equial' relationship lesbian erotica. Since I'm not originally english speaking or writing, I need quite a lot of time to complete my stories. However I've been writing since 1998, and still enjoy it a lot. 'A quest for Privacy' was...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES