Annette - the First Night

Story Info
Sensory overload, hands, fingers, mouths worshiping my body.
1.3k words
4.29
7.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sisters?" asked Annette, a dirty blonde with a hot little body, my eyes roamed over it freely, Perky breast, flat stomach exposed, her smooth legs, to her cute little feet and pink painted toes.

"You ever made love to sisters," I whispered in her ear. Letting my hot breath tickle her ear.

She blushed and smiled, taking her soft hand in mine, grabbing Melody's hand with my other. Through the bar to the crowded bathroom we stood there holding hands waiting on a stall. Finally our turn came and the three of piled in shutting and locking the door.

I took Annette's face in my hands kissing her, lips parting, tongues dancing. Melody working her breast from behind, lifting up her half shirt, unclipping her bra, freeing her large breast. I sucked on her ample breast and beautiful nipples, Melody unzipping her skirt and it fell to the floor. Annette standing there in only her black thong.

I was on my knees in flash, kneeling on the dirty bathroom floor, worshiping her gorgeous body. Licking her smooth thighs, feeling her tremble, pulling her thong down, burying my nose in cutest heart shape pubes. My long tongue licking her sweet pussy.

Feeling Melody behind Annette licking that cute ass, what a dirty slut, Annette moaning in delight. My long tongue swirling inside her cunt, her hands gripping my head, She stroked my long red hair and I looked up into her beautiful eyes, her face distorted in pleasure.

Lapping Annette's sweet pussy with a wild eagerness, sucking on her clit now and then, "Oh, Cheryle!" she exclaimed.

Her orgasm came without warning, Annette's legs shaking, squealing and screaming in delight. She squirted her juices in my mouth and all over my face, I so love a squirter, feeling amazing I lingered there.

Melody stood bending Annette over the toilet entering her soaking wet pussy from behind. I watched as Melody pounded Annette's pussy, Annette moving to meet Melody's thrust, what a beautiful view from here on my knees. Grunts and moans filled the air, their pace increasing, Melody's cute penis stretching Annette's tight little asshole.

screams, squeals of delight, orgasms hitting them both, Annette bucking wildly. Melody's hot cum filling her bowels, all playing out from my close up view. Panting try to catch their breath, Melody's penis still deep in her ass.

I stood kissing Annette, stroking her face, she look extremely satisfied. Finally we helped Annette find her cloths and get dressed. We had lost one of her flip flops in the medley somewhere.

We open the bathroom stall door to screams and applause, called to the spotlight again, curse of the performer. We hurried out of the bar into the cold night, the three of us holding hands, we walked briskly to the Belmont Station to catch the L.

Taking seats in the last car the three of us snuggling together on the bench seat. Sitting between Annette and Melody, kissing one then the other, their hands and fingers roamed my hot body. Before long my cloths were gone, sitting naked on the train, as two beautiful ladies explored my hot little body. Melody's mouth on my breast licking and sucking, Annette's fingers banging my wet cunt, nibbling my neck.

Sensory overload, hands, fingers, mouths worshiping my hot little body. The vibration of the train moving down the tracks, to much, I almost passed out, my orgasm crashing over me like a thousand waves. Has the shaking seemed like it would never stop, the train pulling in at our stop.

They grabbed my cloths and exited the train, I dressed quickly on the platform, down the long stairs. We ran thru the dark city streets, holding hands, to my apartment building, thru the deserted lobby, up the elevator, kissing all the way up, into my dark apartment, on to the bedroom, collapsing in a heap on my king size bed.

Arms, legs, hands, feet, bodies intertwined, exploring with fingers and tongues. The city lights shinning in the window, I sucked each one of those cute pink toes, working my up. Annette's smooth waxed calves, her sweet thighs, finding my home mouth on her love box.

Annette and Melody kissing, Annette stroking her cute little cock, Melody pinching her breast. I craved her orgasm, please squirt on me again, a magical night with my lover, best friend, sister, twin and soon to be wife. I love them both very much they fulfill my every need. The other half of me my loving wife Annette & my twin sister with a cute little cock my sweet Melody they complete me.

Hawaii six months later:

In that beautiful place I took Annette too, sharing a tender moment, I asked her the question I brought her to Hawaii for and without hesitation she said yes. Embracing in endless love on top or the world of course consummation would have to wait till after the long hike back down Diamond head.

Finally back at our hotel room, her naked body glistening with her sweet sweat, we climbed into the shower together. Soaping and washing our tight little bodies, Annette dropped to her knees, the hot water tingling on my back. I starred down at her on her knees, her sweet butterfly tattoo, her wet blonde hair, God she is gorgeous.

Her long tongue exploring my wet cunt, pleasure encompassing me, the sights and views of a spectacular day with the woman I would soon marry. Annette giving me the gift of another shattering orgasm, my knees weak, screaming with sounds of delight. Body shaking, wet toes curling, tingling with waves of pleasure.

Drying her off I prodded each foot, digging into the soft balls of her feet. Knuckles enclosed around her soft toes popping them lightly. Sucking each toe in my mouth working my tongue around them. Her moans telling me I was on the right track.

I was loving every minute of servicing her lovely sore feet,

I crawled between her legs, licking my way up, flicking her clit with my tongue. Grabbing my head, pulling me in, fucking my face, my long tongue exploring her insides. Her smooth pussy felt wonderful, her scent filling the air, her moans growing louder.

Her hands in my long red hair, her pleasure flowing through me, my tongue straining, juices dripping down my chin. Her body shaking in delight, squirting her sweet juices, I lingered there, finally crawling up her body slowly, finding her lips kissing fervently.

Dressed in white sundresses, walking barefoot, hand in hand, through the sanding beach. Approaching the minister standing under a white canopy, sunsetting into the ocean, flowered lays around our necks. Reaching the alter we joined hands staring in each others eyes. The crowd there chanting "Oli Aloha," a chant meant to prepare the space for blessings and to welcome the happy couple and their guests.

The minister said these words, "This is the sight for which you have longed. Now that you have come, Love has come with the two of you. There was a seeking of a loved one, now she is found a mate is found. Someone with whom to share the joys and sorrows and the warmth of your love. Love has made a plea that you are to become united here in Hawaii. Hawaii is a perch, a perch in the Heavens. You two are now to become one for the day is here at last: You are to be wed."

I gave my vows to Annette "`A`ohe loa i ka hana a ke aloha, Ua ola loko i ke aloha. He kehau ho`oma`ema`e keAloha Aku No, Aloha Mai No" (Distance is ignored by love, Love is like a cleansing dew, I give my love to you, you give your love to me.)

slipping a Tiffaney's white gold wedding ring on her finger.

Tears in Annette's eyes, kissing my beautiful bride, my hands on her soft face. Running into the ocean holding hands, pulling off our white sundresses, making sweet love, as wife and wife.

Life's secrets revealed with tales of lesbian love.... Join us on our journey of discovery.... Thank you for reading my story I hoped you enjoyed it as much as I did reliving it......

Love, Cheryle XOXO