Annie

Story Info
A closet tit-slut is seduced by her charming co-worker.
3.1k words
4.1
12k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be bad; but, anyway, not a liar or a cheat" - Kitty Shcherbatskaya, from Leo Tolstoy's Anna Karenina

Annie Stevens was sat by her vanity mirror, rushing to get her makeup on. "Fuck" she blurted, as she smeared the red lipstick she was applying.

It had been a stressful few weeks.

Annie had recently taken the plunge and thrown herself into her voiceover career, full time. For the last few years, she had supplemented her budding profession with the great work she did as an SEO content specialist, but after the pandemic she had finally plucked up the courage and quit her job to pursue her passion.

So, she was understandably thrilled when following a successful audition, she was selected to narrate Tolstoy's classic novel Anna Karenina last month. This was a huge opportunity, working for a major publisher with talk of her moving into animated voice acting work if she performed well. And thankfully, she did.

Annie hadn't been familiar with the novel before she started the gig, as is often the case in these lines of work. The title character, Anna Karenina, is trapped in an unhappy marriage to Count Alexei Karenin but whilst on a family visit to Moscow, Anna meets Count Vronsky, a handsome military man. Instantly falling for each other the plot unfolds depicting one woman's journey risking everything in the pursuit of true love.

After eventually putting the finishing touches on her face, she stood up, and took in her choice of outfit for the evening.

"Now, repeat after me, 'let's just be friends'". Annie coached herself out loud while examining her body in the stunning navy blue, plunge necked dress she was wearing this evening.

Annie was a sophisticated, mysterious redhead with a body that made men's heads turn wherever she went. She was 5'7 with an ass to die for and full, ripe breasts that threatened to break out of any container lucky enough to house them.

She was used to the attention she got - particularly as she exuded the kind of confidence in person that naturally attracts other people towards you. Unfortunately, that was what got her into this mess with her soon to be ex-boyfriend.

Annie had met Mark Flenderson at a local petting zoo in central Southampton. He was there with his mother for her birthday; Annie was initially taken in by his upper-class Hampshire charm and he, of course, was instantly smitten. Mark was the heir to a large pharmaceutical conglomerate and, despite him trying his best to prove he wasn't up to the task of managing it once his father passed, he still enjoyed all the perks.

Now exactly one year later, Annie had lost all attraction towards him. She was using this recent rise to fame as an excuse, but really, she was just so terribly bored of him. Annie had always been a very sensual woman, and on the topic of sex Mark was simply a boy in a man's world. He unapologetically went about his business with such rigidity and monotony it was as if he were a captain on a sinking ship. She couldn't take it anymore.

After selecting a pair of scarlet red heels to accompany her dress, she fiddled with her silver necklace her parents got her last Christmas before sprinting out the door.

Annie had insisted on booking the restaurant. It was the least she could do. Thankfully with that in mind, she had picked a busy Mexican place in central Southampton that was cheap, cheerful and most importantly, packed to the brim with customers.

"I don't know why you're doing this, haven't I always given you everything you ever wanted?" Mark blubbered into his nachos.

This was going swimmingly, thought Annie. Mark had the wherewithal to sense something was coming, and the main course hadn't even arrived. By then it was just a case of confirming his fears.

"You have darling, but unfortunately, I'm not in a place to date right now. I really need to focus on myself and my new career, and you're so busy with your own work it just wouldn't be fair to either of us." Annie said.

"Don't lie to me Annie, you just want to jump in bed with that commoner Dmitriy! I saw the two of you when I came to pick you up last week. I hope you enjoy waking up to the smell of horse shit every morning." Mark spat at her while knocking back his JD and coke and scurrying out of the restaurant, defeated.

Ah, Dmitriy, Annie thought to herself, finally alone. The studio had understandably wanted a male actor for the roles of both counts of Moscow, but when Dmitriy Volkov burst through the audition, practically growling Vronsky's line "you can't ask why about love!", Annie had to admit her pussy was sopping wet. The fact he was from the former Soviet Union was just the icing on the cake for the casting director.

Dimitry was a tall, athletic 32-year-old whose body had clearly been immaculately sculpted from working on his Belarusian family's malt farm for the first 25 years of his life. Annie recalled him saying to her at the pub after their first rehearsal "if you put a scythe in my hand, I will cut, and if you put a beer in my hand, I will drink". At the time, she wasn't sure what to make of him, but in the weeks that followed, his unmistakable strength, talent and even just the musk that surrounded him was almost too much for her to bear. Every inch of her body wanted him inside her.

She recalled their final recording session two weeks ago, where she managed to grab Dimitry before he left. She spoke about their obvious chemistry, asked for his number, and he was happy to provide it. Annie wanted to break things off with Mark before pursuing Dmitry, so she hadn't contacted him since that recording session. Three glasses of wine in by now, Annie was feeling raunchy. She wanted Dimitry and was going to get him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taxi number two of the night, Annie thought to herself. Still, it should all be worth it.

Dmitry swung open the flat door. "Annie! I'm so glad you called; I've been waiting for you." His large hands gently but firmly guided her into his living room.

The room was adorned with modern sculptures, paintings, and a very minimalistic furniture arrangement. On the walls were large bookcases adorned with the classics, Dickens, Bronte, the complete works of Shakespeare, etc. Annie was taken aback; she never would have thought Dmitry was so culturally aware. So, she quizzed him on it.

"Are you a fan of the classics, Dmitriy?" Annie asked.

"I came to England seven years ago so I could attend Oxford and study literature. My family spent every cent they had so I could come here - I will do everything in my power to repay them. Thankfully, acting and our narration work has been kind to me so far."

Curiouser and curiouser, Annie thought. Suddenly this man was more than just a hunk of attractive meat. He was... impressive. She almost felt in awe at him.

Dmitry suddenly stood up and poured himself a drink of some cheap looking vodka from the nearby drinks trolley. "Never forget your roots, Annie. This tastes much better than the swill you drink in England. Here, come try some". He beckoned her over with his free hand while staring at her, his sizeable arms and chest protruding from his tight white t-shirt as his deep blue eyes bored into hers.

"Okay, but only a sip". Annie replied. She stood up, slowly walked over to Dmitry, and looked him in the eyes. Dmitry slowly lowered the glass towards Annie's plump lips, while she took a drink.

"What do you think?" Dmitry asked.

"It's nice, but I think I want to taste something else." Annie replied, not taking her eyes off the towering man in front of her.

After what seemed like an eternity, Dmitry lent down once more and pulled Annie roughly towards him as they erupted into a passionate kiss.

"Mmmm" Annie moaned into Dmitry. "I've been waiting for this for some time."

Annie squealed as Dmitry picked her up with ease, wrapping her legs around him, as they moved towards his bedroom. She broke free from his strong embrace and briefly accustomed herself with what was around her - and couldn't believe it.

On the walls and around the bed were a variety of bondage related objects, scattered amongst four well secured ropes on each poster of the bed. BDSM was not new to Annie in any shape or form - she had derived a lot of pleasure as both a dom and a sub in the past. But she was out of practice. The apprehension, expectation and excitement of what was likely to follow was almost overwhelming; her nipples ached, and her clit begged for touch. She stared at Dmitry once more before addressing the elephant in the room.

"Are you going to tie me up? Are you going to make me yours?".

Dmitry remained silent and began to undress her, she didn't stop him. Looking at him in the dim light of his bedroom, he almost looked like a gorgeous monster. He looked almost feral, filled with lust.

"Bend over" he said. "On the bed, now".

Annie complied, crawling onto the bed, sticking her shapely behind into the air, sensing what was coming. Her breasts swayed hypnotically as she laid there, poised. Dmitry responded by grabbing a blindfold and gently placing it over Annie, before tying her hands to the two ropes attached to the king size bed's headboard.

Silence. Then...

A sudden thwack almost took the wind out of her. Not just because it was hard, but because it was unexpectedly on her right breast, not her ass. The feeling of raw heat, raw pain, raw emotion spreading from her soft areolas and puffy nipples to her clit, was something she will forever take pleasure from, and she moaned. Loudly. She had barely had time to catch her breath before Dmitry had flipped her onto her back and smacked her left breast with even more force. Having felt the pain a second time, she could tell it was some sort of paddle, or perhaps a heavy riding crop.

"Oh, God!" Annie cried out, to her surprise, as whacks three, four and five came in quick succession. She was being smacked around like a rag doll and enjoying it.

"Does my little slut like her breasts being used for my pleasure?" Dmitry asked, while climbing onto the bed.

"Mmmm." Annie replied. She felt Dmitry close in on her, his heavy musk invading her senses. He placed a rough, calloused hand gently over each breast while he climbed behind her. She could feel he was completely naked now. His growing member throbbing on her outer thigh. Annie was desperate to feel it, to touch it, to engulf it. She began to arch her back in anticipation of him entering her from behind. But alas, she was unable to coax him inside her.

"Damn these ropes." She thought to herself.

Dmitry meanwhile, had begun to abuse her breasts once more. He roughly pulled and pawed at her, much to Annie's pleasure. Annie moaned into his neck, sucking on it, desperate to please him.

"Now, I have some business to attend to. Just a phone call with a client but it cannot wait." Dmitry said. "In the meantime, I will allow you to entertain yourself with some select tools, but you must remain silent; here, this should help with that..."

Annie felt the feeling of the ball gag entering her mouth. Dmitry wasn't gentle when strapping it in.

"Mmmph!" Annie exclaimed.

"Now, you've been such a good girl, I feel bad leaving you all alone. These should help you reach that orgasm you've been so desperately craving since you knocked on my door." Dmitry purred into her ear.

A sharp pain shot through Annie as something clamped onto her nipples.

"Mmmmmmph!" Annie screamed into the gag, writhing on the bed uncontrollably. That fucking hurt. But oh, was her little snatch so wet right now.

"There's one more surprise on the end of the bed. Let's see if you can make use of it in your... current predicament." Through the painful fog, Annie heard a faint click, before the bed started vibrating. She heard the door close, and Dmitry was gone.

"What do I do now?" Annie thought, as the monotone buzz of the vibrator shook the bed. She needed to get off. Her body was aching for release and her chest was burning with lust. In the background, she heard Dmitry speaking on the phone. It comforted her to know her master for the evening wasn't far away.

Annie had reached orgasm through her breasts alone countless times in the past. Heck even Mark had managed to get her off through his incessant suckling on them one drunken night after a concert.

With this in mind, she rolled herself onto her front and began to rock her body back and forth, trying desperately to get herself to peak and reach nirvana. She could feel the secure clamps match her motions - twisting and pinching her as she built up the pace.

"Arghhhh! Mmmmph." Annie muffled frustratedly into her gag. She felt the clamps loosen slightly, pinching the very end of her sensitive nipples as she continued to rock back and forth, back and forth.

She could feel it.

Faster and faster Annie went, all the while thinking of Dmitry's rock-hard cock and how it felt for him to embrace her, to own her from behind, his giant farmers hands mauling her tits. She fantasied about how he would dominate her when he finally came back. She wanted so much to feel his seed pulse inside her, his hand on her throat as he filled her to the brim.

It was coming.

Annie arched her back and forcefully shoved herself into the bed. She had found a patch of lace on the end of Dmitry's pillowcase that felt blissfully rough on her tits. Back and forth, back and forth she rocked, until...

It hit her like a truck.

Annie screamed into nothingness, "Arghhhhhhhh! Mmmmmph" as she came, hard. Her body thrashed about on the bed for what seemed like an eternity. As she couldn't support her weight any longer she fell forward, smacking her skull on the headboard. She briefly felt the vibrator bounce into her path before resting almost apologetically on her thigh.

She needed more. Suddenly, the door swung open, and she felt a familiar presence enter the room.

"Ah, my princess. Daddy heard you finish while I was speaking to my new client. Unfortunately for you, he was able to hear it as well." Dmitry said as he removed the blindfold and stood, towering above her. "Now it's time for your final punishment."

Annie vaguely recalled hearing something as she came down from cloud nine. When Dmitry removed the blindfold, she shot back into reality.

She looked around - her juices had covered the bed and the pillowcase was smeared with blood. She quickly realised that during her orgasm one of the clamps had shot off, taking with it a sizeable chunk of her. Staring up at her lover, she barely noticed the pain shooting from her left breast.

Dmitry was fully naked and once again Annie was simply in awe of him. His 6'1 frame was met with sizeable arms, and a chest that a spartan warrior would be proud of. His heavy cock swung between his legs as he advanced towards Annie, untying her from the bedposts and removing the gag, before flinging her towards the foot of the bed.

"What are you going to do to me, Dmitry?" Annie whispered.

"You've been a bad little slut, making so much noise and leaving such a mess." Dmitry said. He grabbed the vibrator and started to gently caress it over Annie's sopping wet snatch, causing little baby mews to escape from her.

"Hmmm!" Annie moaned, thrusting herself towards the object. Towards Dmitry.

"Are you ready to please Daddy? You want my cock, don't you?" Dmitry asked her, leaning into her ear, that familiar scent surrounding him.

"Yes Daddy!" Annie practically begged.

Dmitry pulled Annie towards him by the neck, looking her dead in the eyes. He thrust urgently towards her, the sounds of sex filling the sticky room as he pounded her sopping wet cunt.

Annie was in heaven. Dmitry filled her to the brim, she never thought sex could be this good. She found herself staring into his chest as he ploughed her. She wrapped her newly free arms around his muscular lower back, practically sucking him into her tight hole.

"Ugh, you slut. You want more of me, don't you? You want Daddy to punish you for being so bad?" Dmitry grunted.

"Mmmm, yes Daddy, fuck my hole! I've been so naughty; I want to be your good girl again." Annie panted back. She was so close to another climax, she desperately needed it. She tensed every muscle she could, trying to suck Dmitry's seed out of him. This seemed to set him off.

Without warning, Dmitry pulled hard on her right breast, practically taking it off. Pain and pleasure shot through Annie, as the clamp threatened to break. He reached down and bit hard on her left breast, blood shooting into his mouth and coating his lips. Annie couldn't hold on any longer.

"Oh god!! Fuck meeeee!!" Annie screamed and came again, as Dmitry continued to use her mounds as leverage to pound her harder.

He rolled her over, arched her back, and continued to assault her but from behind. With some force he slapped her buttock, before reaching forward and grabbing her throat. She could feel his cock grow and throb as he rode her.

"Ohhh your hole is so tight princess... you're going to make me cum soon." Dmitry moaned as he resumed pinching Annie's large breasts.

Annie answered in a choked voice. "Ohhhhhhhh yes sir! Do it. Fill my pussy up."

With a final few thrusts, Dmitry groaned loudly and shouted his orgasm; "Oh God, oh God, Fuck!!!!"

Annie's squeals turned into almost unintelligible groans as Dmitry pumped his juice into her willing pussy. "Ohhh yessssss... Good... So deep...." A few moments passed and Dmitry rolled over and stroked her back softly, helping her to calm down.

"That's a good girl... A nice fuck toy... You're my good girl." He whispered.

"I am?" Annie replied, staring into his deep blue eyes.

"Yes. And I think you have a few more lessons to learn before you're forgiven. I just missed out on a huge opportunity because you couldn't keep your mouth shut." He said, reaching for the ropes again.

Looks like she had found her Count Vronsky.