All Comments on 'Annie and the Gentle Giants'

by winecountryannie

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
zooliciouszooliciousabout 5 years ago
Women

Love it when women tell their story. So hot.

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 5 years ago

That was hot!! Thank you.

cutiegirl4004cutiegirl4004about 5 years ago
Loved it1

Annie, you've just inspired me to increase my gym workouts! What a great arousing story!

JoandJJoandJalmost 4 years ago
Strong story!

Well written, good story. I can understand you didn't want to dress up again when going home!

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777over 3 years ago

That is a very good story. I would love to have been there for your exposure. I hate clothes!!!

NudistDavidNudistDavidalmost 2 years ago

Great story .. Well written and well paced! I'm not a weight lifter or anything, just an athletic build, but I once went into a bar and struck up a conversation at the bar (not a table) with a female about music. We hit it off very well, and she was very appreciative of my historical knowledge of rock/pop music ... I had short shorts on a t-shirt, and eventually, and gradually, unzipped my shorts and pulled my cock and balls out ... I fondled myself a little, and we just continued the conversation ... While she eyed my cock ... She got out of her chair, took the one step over to me, and discretely started stroking my cock herself ... There were other people at the bar, but they didn't notice ... I came in her hand ... She sat back down, we finished our drinks, paid the bill and left ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwinecountryannie@winecountryannie
Sexuality lays us vulnerable when we open ourselves to others... and in that chosen vulnerability we can uncover new desires and fulfilment. Mmmm… like the water lily rising from below the surface and opening in intimately deep beauty, I choose to be exposed. I've also enjoye...