Annie Atwater Ch. 01

Story Info
Annie tries to seduce Sid C, but runs into problems.
3.7k words
3.89
2.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am proof positive that cross dressing comes from deep within the mind. I had to be out of my mind to think that I could get away with it and I'm proof positive that I couldn't. Not that I tried to hide it or anything, but I didn't parade around in front of the guys, my roommate or his friends.

Hi, I'm Andrew, but I have been identifying as Annie Atwater for eight or nine months and I never stood a chance of getting away with it. Of course, I blame my roommate Dale and his friends because they seem to have a need to be nosey. I mean, it may have been my fault once or twice, but my roomie Dale had a regular schedule and I wasn't expecting his friend, Sid C, to just barge in the back door because he left his gamer headset behind the night before. I suppose Sid C wasn't expecting to catch me running the dish washer in just sheer boy short style panties with a secondary thong and a crop top either, but that doesn't matter. Sid C doesn't live here and he should knock first, right?

"Well, that's the way to run the dish washer! Thanks for texting me to let me know that I left my controller behind, Andrew."

"Oh, please Sid C, it's Annie. Annie Atwater. Are you saying that your girlfriend Jael doesn't dress like this when she runs the dish washer? Your controller is on the kitchen table."

"Jael? Oh yeah, the girlfriend. I guess we've been together too long to notice anymore. I also wouldn't have guessed that your ass was that small. But I should go, I guess. Jael's in the truck waiting for me."

"Fine, but know this, if it weren't for Jael, who is lovely, I might be willing to operate your controller. Give her my best. Say good bye properly please."

Anyways, even though it was a very embarrassing moment that lasted for 10 minutes while we talked in the kitchen, nothing much happened. Sid C was quite confused and he didn't dare cross a line, even though his boner wanted something else. And for the record, I didn't cross any lines either, but I did make a mental note that I was able to stand in front of a guy in just my double undies and not pass out.

Depending on your point of view, that was either good (I could do it) or bad (OMG, I could do that again) and because this is my story, I'll go with, OMG, wear a stuffed bra next time or something idiot!

Before I move on, let me just say that I made Sid C as comfortable as possible for those 10 minutes and I tried my best to let him know that our kitchen moments weren't gay, no matter how tightly I wrapped my leg around his. Oh, I also mentioned to him that my feet are way too perfect for a boy. Moving on.

That's enough about my one and only adventure into the world of possible partners. Besides, my story on Chang will make it sound like it was 30 minutes and the kitchen table was involved and some kitchen utensils hit the floor.

Then there is my job. It's a mindless auto parts warehouse distribution position, but it pays the rent, it pays the bills and it's like the weekend starts every Friday at 2 pm. And it also has a few other perks. Whenever a manufacturer releases a cost reduction rebate, I see the notifications across my PC screen. Not exactly exciting news for a CD story, but every now and then, it's good to call in a favor when you can trade up with a 30% discount on new tires and things like that.

Best of all, the company is, you know, a valued member of the community and we sponsor many events during the spring and summer Middleton festivals. That's to say that we distribute a bunch of t-shirts, bottled water and plaster our company banners all over the place. That's where I come in, you know, as a valved employee of the company.

In the past, I parked the company cube van near the festival and supervised the passing out of t-shirts and bottled water (company logo water, of course). But the past year added a new twist. The city of Middleton sponsors all kinds of festivals and last summer they added a new one over the 4th of July holiday weekend between Friday night and Sunday morning.

It was the first annual Mountain Monster Mudder Obstacle Course festival. No one knew exactly what to expect, but because it was being held in the valley at the bottom of the foot hills, everyone expected mud and mud they got. Why the hell people want to crawl under sideways fences in the mud is beyond me, but my company was offering t-shorts and tank tops to prove they were there.

To my benefit, the holiday weekend meant I would be working the company logo van alone. To my dismay, ah, none of my current high-top shoes are going anywhere near mud and I mean none of them. To my delight, that meant a shopping trip or two for new, but cheap fem wear and shoes that didn't have to come home clean. To my pleasure, I was able to bribe my two warehouse dock workers to clean out the cube van with two bottles of booze and a bag of smoke. To my amazement, OMG, I never thought that they would actually hose the thing out, but I was glad they did. To my surprise, they were both winking and smiling too much at me when they pointed out that a lawn chair or two or maybe even an air mattress would now fit in the back. To their disappointment, I did not acknowledge what was going on in their pants. I mean, the company has fraternizing rules and all.

I may or may not have given them a sneak peek at Annie Atwater that Friday morning as I had them packing up logo cargo cube van with t-shirts, tank tops and bottle water, but I'm getting ahead of myself.

Back to shopping! I must admit that shopping for clothing that you knew might be a one-time wear thing was exciting. Quality and fashion were out the window. I mean, I had to maintain my look for sure, but even the bottom shelves had things that were good enough. I'm a hoodie girl, I'm a cotton shorts girls, I'm a Denim girl and I'm a high tops shoe girl (role playing girl, of course). Designer logos were out and everything else was on the table and the local stores didn't disappoint. I even found a new love for undies that come in multi packs and that includes the various styles.

I may or may not have purchased an air mattress for the back of the van, but they do come with cheap car battery air pumps included in the box for the right price. And I may or may have not saved enough money by buying cheaper clothes to afford it, but it looked like a nice one and it could double as an emergency sleeping spot in my home, so I bought it, maybe.

I already decided to attend the event as Annie Atwater because no one else from the company would be there, but I also decided that one over-night stay would be my limit. Cross dressers have facial shaving issues and there must be something available on a regular basis or that smooth layer of concealer is going to look ridiculous. And I'm pretty sure that port-a-potties don't have running water and a mirror, so one night was all I could risk with my battery electric shaver. My committed attendance would be from 6 pm on Friday to maybe 8 pm on Saturday. I wasn't worried about passing out t-shirts on the final day of Sunday.

It took longer to pack up the cube van with my personal belongings than I expected, but it was going to be my first over-night trip and of course, I probably over packed like most first timers. But no matter what, if I needed it, I probably had it. I even packed a large cooler with food just in case there weren't any food vendor tents and trailers. The city's website did identify several food vendors as festival supporters, but the city's website also claims that the Cottonwood Street alley is safe again, so I didn't exactly trust the list of food vendors.

After I over packed, I swung back to the warehouse in full Annie Atwater character. Hank had a few more things to load into the van which meant he knew I would be making the drive as Annie and he wanted his chance to see that. And it was worth it to me. He loaded up several large bottles of water for cooking and showed me how to operate his small 2-burner butane camping stove. He also tossed in a box package of those quick and simple cup-o-noodles soup containers.

I really liked the butane stove because the butane canisters were small and shouldn't rip my body into little pieces when I blow up the cargo van. Hank really liked my cotton shorts.

"Alright, you're ready to roll. I assume I can refer to you as Annie?"

"Of course, you can, when that's what's called for. Anything else, Hank?"

"Oh, I think you everything you need and I'm not going to lie about being hard for you right now. Maybe we should look over the stuff again."

"LOL, you always have a hard on Hank. Anyways, I need to get on the move and you need to leave early as soon as I drive away. Have a great time ocean side with the girlfriend this weekend."

"Ah, damn it, I have to take the wife this time! She's all "let's reconnect" and stuff. My girlfriend is going to the Mudder festival this weekend."

"LOL, I'll jack you later, I mean, I'll catch you later, Hank."

OMG, driving this van back and forth between the warehouse and my house was one thing, but driving it on the skinny road to the foot hills was another thing all together. I mean, I know it didn't look like it, but there was a person behind the wheel and the top corner of the van had enough tree branches stuck to it to proof it, LOL, I think.

Anyways, I made it and when I showed my credentials to the guy at the make shift gate, he directed me to a spot to park the van. To my surprise, there were a fair number of vendor tents and trailers already there and my sponsorship spot was towards the front end of the row. Not bad for foot traffic and not bad for a safe place to sleep, I hoped.

After fooling around for 15 minutes trying to back the cargo van squarely in place, I jumped out, pulled at my shorts for a moment and that guy came over and parked it for me in about 20 seconds.

"There you go, perfectly parked and angled. So, you here all alone all weekend?"

"Annie and yes, for the most part. Thanks for the back up That Guy and maybe we'll speak later, like when I need help setting up the shade 4-post tent."

"Ah, it's Terry, and I'll be around."

"Alright Terry, but just remember, it was That Guy who saved me before I met Terry. Bye now."

Nope, neither one of us knew what the hell I meant by that statement, especially me.

"Excuse me, Mr. That Guy, if you properly backed me up, then I'm ready for the shade tent to go up now. There is a hammer just in the back of the van. I mean, it's not as big as the hammer in your khaki pants, but it's a hammer. Oh, and I hope that's for your girlfriend a little later. I'm a rookie and I still only suck buttermilk."

"Great, a tease, huh? No matter, the wife is coming this weekend. She's all "let's reconnect" and stuff. My girlfriend is spending the weekend ocean side."

"Cool, I'm going to look around the grounds a bit. Feel free to grab a t-shirt. I'll jack you later, I mean I'll catch you later, That Guy."

"Ugh, can I at least have the wife pick up a bottle of buttermilk on her way up? I mean, you have a generator that needs plugging in later, right Annie?"

"LOL, try to concentrate on erecting the shade tent, Terry."

I took a look around and found the obstacle course to be more professional than I expected, I found a lot more mud areas than I expected and I was certain that the designated over-night camping area for the participants and the people was going to have issues. It had the look of a free for all and I was pretty sure that first aid kits would be required. Somebody was going to get into a fight over seven blades of grass space.

So, let the festivities and party begin, right? Well, kind of. Our company t-shirts and tank tops were very popular and I had to work very hard almost all of Friday afternoon and evening. I mean, I flaunted myself as much as I could because I'm still in the tease phase, but come on people, pack a shirt, will you? Oh, and keep your boyfriends under control. The t-shirts are hanging on the wire guys and there are no tank tops hanging from my belt, but thanks for the validation.

And then it happened. I knew there was a 90% chance that I would see people that I knew, but seeing Sid C and his girlfriend Jael approaching the van still got my heart racing. I was a little worried that our leg humping episode in the kitchen may have leaked out, but apparently, he kept it a secret, so I turned my attention to Jael.

"Here Jael, take a tank top and a t-shirt. I think that it might be alright if your boobs bust out for the weekend, right?"

"Oh, I might agree with that, you know, because of all of the mud and stuff. Got an XS? By the way, you can have 10 minutes with him and no more. No more I say!"

"Nothing happened. He left his controller behind. Take the S and the XS and the visors are cool."

"Hah, I got jack hammered in the afternoon, so yes, something happened. 10 minutes and in plain sight of the crowd. Oh, Sid honey, I'll be in the tent changing my shirt. See you at the bonfire tonight sugar cube. 10."

And that is how a real girl walks away! It was like she was playing the drums. Boom, boom, boom, boom! I tip my hat to the hip construction of females everywhere!

"What was that all about, Annie? By the way, you look pretty good. I imagine that your give away gimmicks have been popular all evening."

"OMG, people just coming and going and grabbing this and grabbing that, and OMG, I'm about out of supplies."

"And what's that box I see in the back of the van? Is that an air mattress? Are you spending the night out here in the field?"

"I'm prepared too, but the mattress might be too complicated for me. You have to insert the round electrical plug into the receptacle and then you have to insert the fat round plastic tube into the wide round opening in the mattress and then you have to push a button and wait for everything to get all firm and stuff. It's a lot to go through. Also, Jael set a timer on her phone, so you better get going back to your tent. Like my shorts? I consider them disposable. By the way, why do you suppose they call it a blow job when all the action seems to be sucking?"

"Whoa, some questions are meant to go unanswered. I'll text Jael and let her know that I'm connecting your air mattress hose, but then I have to go before she attracts too much attention. I mean, thanks for giving her that XS tank top, by the way."

"They will always be big, but they won't be that firm forever. Be quick Mr. Connection Man. By the way, I was trying to seduce you last week, did you at least realize that?"

"LOL, there was little doubt. And I appreciate it, but you know, right? Jael and I are pretty tight."

"I'm tighter, but whatever. I respect her. So, plug something!"

Hey, all I did was to close the van doors and spread out the mattress so it would blow up properly. He didn't have to crawl all over me to plug his hose in, I mean, I liked it and I hope that Jael gets some early evening jack hammering, but I'm innocent. And my proof of innocence was the text I received from Jael about 45 minutes after Sid C returned to their tent that simply stated "you've reached your limit" tagged with several and confusing emojis. Mixed signals, I tell you.

Later that night, everyone from the free for all camping areas started to gather around the bonfire area which looked like it was going to be a pregame bon fire that UT is famous for. I took the pre bonfire opportunity to make a peace offering to Sid C and Jael by making them two cups of the cup-o-noodles soups and I managed to ignite the butane stove without blowing up the van, which I took as a good sign.

I also took it as good sign and a bad sign how the crowd viewed me as I made the long walk to their tent. There weren't a lot of cat calls or anything, but I had a little attention as I strutted up the middle of camp ground area. And I didn't push anything when I reached heir huge tent. I placed the two hot cups down with two plastic wrapped spoons and verbally announced my appearance.

"Knock, knock, two hot noodle soups for the hot couple. Spoons included. Enjoy."

I heard them rustling around, but I turned and started to walk away. I mean, I walked as slowly as I could and waited for one of them to come out of tent and catch up with me. I didn't even mind that it was Jael and LOL, neither did the lurkers because she hadn't put a bra on under her small tank top.

"Thanks sugar cube, you're the best. The best at a few things, by the way. Hey, I bust pretty good, right?"

"Oh, you're welcome, Jael and nobody can bust like you can. So, the bonfire in a while, he might have a few beers, right?"

"And?"

"Guys use the trees and guys surround huge boobs when they are left alone for a few minutes."

"Ugh, all this ends after tonight. Behave yourself and OMG, change out of those shorts! Put on some jeans or capri's for Pete's sake. Have you looked around at this crowd? I don't want to have to go looking for your sexually abused body."

See? She loves me. I mean, she hates me, but she loves me and cares enough to at least search for my limp body after 15 of these Mudder's have their way with me. That's nice, right?

Well, it was nice, but let me tell what's not nice. Not having anyone to hang out with around the bonfire! That totally sucked, but I made the best of it, right after I changed into a pair of cotton capri's, that is. All I could do was load a bunch of t-shirts over my arms and walk the crowd. And I wasn't sure what happened quicker. How fast I ran out of t-shirts or how fast I was chased away from a group. I did, however, manage to make several mental notes on which groups would be fighting over claimed camping space and I only hoped that Blonde #16 and Brunette #12 went head-to-head before the night was over.

However, with empty arms, I didn't have to worry about merchandise as I lurked around watching for Sid C to get up and wander off to the tree line. I also didn't have to wait very long for the beer to find it's way to the exit sign. But damn it, I did have to wait in line because when one guy gets up, you know, it's like the exodus. And what looks more stupid that a Tranny leaning up against an adjacent tree waiting to talk to someone alone? Nothing, absolutely nothing.

But I did use the time to practice twirling on my heels and toes. LOL, and then the exodus put it in reverse and it was picking someone out of a police lineup.

"Hey, Sid C. No, not you, the real Sid C. Hi. I was in the area and thought I would hey."

"Ah, Annie, Jael's going to kill us both."

"She hacked my phone and started an 8 minutes count-down clock. Your girlfriend is fair. By the way, sometimes people do stuff in the trees."

"OMG, can we at least get behind the trees? I mean, there's Jael and all of these people, right?"

Hey, I may be pushing it with Sid C, but I know when I'm not wanted. I spun around on my heels like I was practicing and walked away. I mean, I wasn't going to remove any clothing like Jael stipulated and it didn't work out this time.

I didn't cry about it, but I did make a shambles out of the shade tent as I ripped it down and threw it in the back of the van. I think I also made a shambles out of the make-shift wire fence as I pulled away in the van and made my way down the skinny road, clipping clumps of hanging Spanish Moss all the way.

Live to fight another day is what they say, right?

End Annie Atwater 01