Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner, though I knew her body was filled with desire, she did not allow me more than briefly making out with her, citing she was starting her period and could not have sex, probably for the entire week. I knew it for a lie, as any guy who dated a girl for so long would know her cycles; Annie's was at least 3 weeks away. Instead of being upset, I was excited knowing Brian and William had more of a hold on her than she realized as she denied her own lust to me.

********************

Work the remainder of the week was much the same as Monday—the guys continued to tease me about their mall slut, as well as talking about the party. I continuously commented and urged them on by comparing comments of "their mall slut" to Annie and by the middle of the week, all of them—including Greg Smith, the shyest of the group—were openly bragging about their fantastic blowjobs and eventual chance to fuck the mall slut's brains out. Knowing they were actually openly talking about my fiancée had me walking around most of the days with a hard on!

Wednesday afternoon was different. Late in the day I was working in the bay on a car needing to be finished by the end of the day. The garage had become quiet, and I noticed all the guys had left the bay area without a word so I knew something was happening. As they all could not leave work unannounced, I knew they had either gone into the break room or our communal RV.

Our break room was also the waiting room for customers; however, when nobody was waiting for their cars or after hours, we used it to relax, watch television, eat lunch, and so on. The owners were very laid back allowing us to use the break room as long as it did not impact customer service. We even used it once and a while for late night poker games after hours, the owners knowing all of us for years and letting us use it when needed.

In addition to the break room, there was a customized RV parked in the lot used to take naps during the day, or sleep in when working late at night or even during our poker games if we were too drunk to drive. We all helped retrofit and redesign it, removing the bathroom and kitchen while expanding the living room and bedrooms; the garage already had a shower and the break room had a larger kitchen. The RV was still drivable, but due to it being customized into a luxury bedroom and living room on wheels, was never utilized for anything but plush sleeping quarters at the shop.

Over the years the RV had seen a lot of action, as we had brought dates there in the past—it was cheaper and nicer than any hotel room and more comfortable making out with your girlfriend than in a car. Even Annie and I used it a few times when first dating I recalled, smiling to myself.

The absence of all the guys at once was too coincidental, and I eagerly wondered if something pertaining to the party or Annie was happening. The break room had a window looking into the work area for customers; however, being at the farthest bay I could not see into it well; however, it did not matter where they were, I smiled slyly, as the entire garage was wired with a 2-say intercom.

Moving to the far side of the car I was repairing to the tool bench as if getting more tools, I reached over and turned on the speaker, placing it on mute so they did not know I was listening. Hearing nothing on the RV's channel, I pushed the break room button and suddenly heard Stan Wilkins' voice clearly over the speaker.

"I don't know Rick, I'm all for any plan to fuck Annie's brains out---shit we've all wanted her forever and a day—but what about Bob?" His voice had a worried lilt to it, but hearing them confirmed my suspicions of them discussing the Annie. I hoped I would find out what was planned for the party.

"Relax Stan," I heard Rick's voice clearly. "I have this all figured out. Hell, I've been thinking about this for years," he laughed, and I heard the other guys laughing as well. Everybody knew Rick's open lust for Annie. Although every guy who saw her wanted her, Annie was an obsession to Rick, and now that she was within his grasp he would probably do anything to have her short of jeopardizing our friendship.

"Then please explain to us this 'Master Plan' of yours," I heard Brent Maugham's voice clearly say, as the others repeated similar sentiments.

"OK," Rick answered, "first, check on our friend Robert and make sure he's still buried nose-deep in the Johnson's Toyota," he chuckled.

I moved back to the car and bent over the engine, knowing one of them was watching from the break room window as I continued to listen to the intercom, hearing them clearly while I pretended to work on the car.

"He's fine," I heard Greg Smith say. "I don't even think he's aware nobody's in the garage with him," he laughed. "Now tell us this great plan of yours to finally fuck that hot piece of ass Annie!"

I heard Rick chuckle. "Well, this is pretty diabolical if I do say so myself," he laughed in self-appraisal, "and I owe Jerome high fives for some of it. Anyways, you remember the Murphy's demon-possessed carburetor?" I heard Rick ask.

I knew immediately what he was talking about, as everybody had worked on that particular car on and off for over two months. We finally isolated the problem, but not until replacing the entire fuel system one by one until finally figuring it was the carburetor itself. We never figured out the actual mechanical cause of the problem and kept the faulty part as a trophy, jokingly calling it demon-possessed.

The complaint by the Murphy family was the vehicle would go about 5 miles then stall and not start. Once the engine cooled down---about 15 minutes or so later—the car would run fine for another 5 miles or so before stalling again.

The problem seemed to be a simple vapor lock entering the fuel system; however, after rebuilding and readjusting the carburetor and fuel system numerous times, it continued to do the same thing. Putting a bottle of ethanol into the fuel let the car run longer, lasting about 20 minutes, but as soon as the alcohol burned off the problem resurfaced.

Making matters even more mysterious, the carburetor worked fine in any other vehicle. We tested it in two separate cars showing it to work fine, but as soon as it was put back into the Murphy's car, it would cause the stalls. It wasn't until we decided to test it once again, putting it in my car as the only one available at the time able to use the same model did we see similar issues. We finally replaced the carburetor with a new one, putting the problematic one on display in the break room as a trophy in commemoration to the amount of time everybody put into it.

I had an inkling of what I was about to hear...

"Here's the plan," Rick continued, the tone in his voice sounding obviously pleased with himself. "As you know, Bob's car uses the same part—hell his car was the only one it did the same thing in when we tested it. Anyways, Friday night he works here with me, so afterwards we'll go out for a few drinks. While we're busy, one of you replaces the Murphy's carburetor in his car," Rick laughed. "Well make sure we dump enough ethanol in his tank to get him to the party, but from then on, he's screwed."

"What the hell is that going to do?" I heard Tim Kender ask. "We want to get her alone with us, not Bob stranded at the party with her," he said with exasperation. "Or are we going to get him too drunk to know? That's too risky Rick!"

I heard Rick's laugh across the speaker, "Yes, we want Bob to bring the slut TO the party, but don't want him there, right?" he repeated to everybody's agreement. "We'll convince Bob to leave on a false beer run, telling him we thought Jerome's dad had enough beer for the party but were wrong. I told Bob everybody's girlfriends would be there to give him a reason for Annie to come," Rick said, quickly silencing the protests of the other guys. "No, that's only for him to not suspect anything, we'll use the excuse of everybody waiting for their girls to arrive for him having to be the one to get the beer since his girl has already arrived. We have enough leverage to make Annie stay to help 'wait' for the other girls.

"Since the only store selling kegs is the Drive-Thru near the mall, it's a good 30 minute drive. Even with the car running at its best, he'll be gone at least 3 hours, more if he tries to fix it himself on the side of the road. That's plenty of time for us to bring out the slut in Annie and drown her in cum before he returns!" Rick chortled evilly, along with several others.

"What if he comes back earlier?" I heard Greg ask, always the pessimist. "Maybe he'll turn around after the first stall and come back, then what?" From his voice I could tell he was nervous about getting caught, but as with all the guys, the eagerness in his voice showed he was too far in lust with Annie to pass up a chance with her.

"That's where Jerome's idea comes in," Rick answered, "Jerome, care to explain?"

"Sho 'nuff," I heard Jerome Wilson's deep baritone over the speaker. "You'll love this, as we be going high tech on his ass," he chuckled. "I got this idea from my pop with his problem with the damn dogs around the 'hood."

Everybody knew the problem Jerome's dad had with his garden and the neighborhood dogs digging it up each year. He proudly tells everybody about his solution any chance he gets—we had all heard the story at least ten times by now. His idea was ingenious for a warning system; he did not want to hurt the dogs, only keep them away from the garden. Being a technical whiz, he bought an old RFID chip system on E-bay consisting of a programmer and locator, and then reversed the signal. Basically it was an inverse tracking device; whenever the chip got near the transponder it turned on a light and buzzed an alarm. Mr. Wilson talked all the neighbors into letting him tape a chip on their dogs' collars so when they came near his yard, he knew about it to make sure they did not dig up the garden.

Jerome's voice continued over the speaker, "What we're going to do is put one of the chips in Bob's car. Shit, we may even slip one in his pocket, so whenever he gets near the house, my pop's alarm will go off. We'll have ample warning he's getting near," he laughed.

I heard everybody laugh as Brent's voice muttered, "Christ, we're going to a lot of trouble for one bitch, aren't we?" he asked.

Surprisingly Greg Smith answered, "This isn't just one bitch Brent my boy, this is fucking hot-to-trot, supermodel-material Anne-Marie Johnson we're talking about. Tell me you haven't jacked off every night since freshman year to her image? Hell, this week alone have you been able to think about anything but those lips wrapped around your dick?" he laughed as I heard several smacks, knowing they were high-fiving each other.

"How do we know she'll act the same way?" Brent asked, still not completely convinced based on the tone of his voice.

"You can ask that with a straight face after seeing her Saturday?" Tom's voice came laughing over the speaker. "Jesus man, I'd almost bet she'd do it even with Bob there as fucking turned on as she was, eh Rick?"

I heard Rick's grunt in agreement as his voice continued. "I'm also planning on that possibility actually. I've already gotten her to agree to going to the party, sending her one of my better pictures as incentive," he laughed with the other guys, confirming my suspicions about having more incriminating pictures than the ones I saw. "But we're going to have a bit more cards in our favor. You all remember Spider, the biker working at the leather store at the mall?" he asked.

I almost glanced towards the break room window in surprise. I had a suspicion they were talking about the same biker Annie met during her mall experiences, the one Brian and William bought the drug from. I had a sinking suspicion of what Rick was going to say next.

"Seems his brother works for a drug company and is working on a drug making women horny as hell. He sold me some of it telling me if it didn't work on any girl I wanted he'd pay me back double. He said the last bitch he gave it to fucked over a dozen strangers, begging for more she was so turned on! I'll slip lil'ol'Annie a bit and we'll see if it works," he said proudly. "Hell worse comes to worse we'll at least get to ogle and feel her up, not that I think she'll need much incentive if Saturday's performance was any indication," he laughed along with all the guys. "Shit, I'm not up to blackmail if we need to show her my little photo album to make her comply, threatening to show it to Bob," I heard him say.

Listening to their plans, I was amazed at the lengths they were going in order to attempt to seduce Annie. She was definitely worth it, and based on Brian and William's results with the drug her body was already primed, unbeknownst by Rick and the gang. If the mall was any indication, once Rick gave her the drug Annie would do anything they asked of her at the pool party! I even wondered if the girl the biker mentioned willingly fucking a group of strangers wasn't Annie herself.

My reverie was broken as I heard Jerome's voice again over the speakers, "I also have one added surprise I haven't even told Rick about," Jerome said catching my attention as well as everybody else's in the room based on how silence the background became. "After seeing Rick's little slide show with his phone cam, I'm borrowing my pop's movie equipment. We're going to have ourselves our own little porn movie so whatever happens Saturday we'll have for our viewing pleasure," he laughed.

Jerome's dad was a small time director for the local cable company. He did all their telethons and filmed "made for cable" shows on the local channel. He owned quite a set of movie equipment.

Instead of being upset, my mind started to think of how to get a hold of one of their tapes—I was anxious to see Annie in another movie!

"Holy shit," I heard Brent say, "I can't believe this, after all these years we're finally going to do Annie Johnson! And even better, have a recording of it for posterity," he exclaimed as all the other guys yelled out their agreements.

Their little meeting session was breaking up as a few more crude remarks were made, so I quickly turned off the intercom and got back to the car I was working on; however, I could not focus on work thinking about their plan. I wanted to watch what happened at the party so bad I could not concentrate on work, instead trying to figure how I could not only help them succeed, but watch!

I know most men would have been upset knowing their best friends were putting together such an intricate plan to not only gang bang their fiancée, but film the act; however, I was so excited I could barely breathe. I wanted this more than anything, my thoughts only focused on how I could watch without giving myself away.

As I thought about it, I came up with an eventual plan. First I would buy a keg before the party, so I would not have to drive to get one when they "convinced" me to pick one up. I would then park the car down the bock so their little alarm system would not go off, giving me the opportunity to sneak back and watch. Jerome's backyard was over 2.5 acres in size, not counting the pool area, and surrounded by hills, so I knew I could find a good view to see everything. The only thing I would miss would be hearing their conversations and the sounds of Annie; then I suddenly had another idea...

Thursday I called Annie and told her I would not be able to come over for dinner, explaining I had to run some errands. She sounded odd over the phone, but my mind was too preoccupied with plans for the pool party I did not pay much attention to her, assuming she was tired. She sounded out of breath and her voice had a weird quality to it, but she explained she was working out and cleaning the house, so I did not think anything else about it.

After work I went and picked up not only the keg of beer in advance, but also stopped at the spy shop in the mall. I found exactly what I was looking for, buying an audio listening device. It would be well worth the $100.00 I spent if what the store clerk said—I would be able to clearly hear conversations up to 300 feet away. Combined with a pair of binoculars I also bought there, I would be able to watch and listen to anything happening at the party!

I probably sound twisted; here I was planning and wanting my fiancée to be with a group of horny men, but as I mentioned before, love and fucking are two separate things to me. I enjoyed watching her fuck the group of strangers at the mall on the DVD, and knowing my friends may do the same, I was aroused the entire week.

During the week Annie continued to dress sexy from her mall clothes collection. Her attire only made things worse for me, as I was almost to the point of ravishing being turned on so bad thinking about the party, listening to the guys tease, and then seeing her dressed so provocatively. Unfortunately, she continued to deny any release in accordance with the boy's demands, leaving me to satisfy myself; however, as I found out from reading her diary, she had more than enough to satisfy herself.

Again I'll paraphrase to make things more readable about her week...

********************

Tuesday morning Annie awoke bewildered, uncertain as to what the hell she was doing. How could she had given Brian a blowjob in her own living room—on her dad's recliner no less—then kissed her fiancé with another man's cum still on her breath? What the hell was she doing?

While sitting in the living room with her parents last night watching television, all she kept doing was glancing at her father sitting in his chair, thinking about kneeling there sucking Brian off. She ended up going to bed early in hopes of clearing her twisted thoughts; however, she barely slept, thoughts of sex continuously invading her mind.

She tried to blame her lack of inhibitions from Brian spiking her drink, but she had been turned on all day, having thoughts about sucking cocks long before he even came over. For all she knew she would have gone down on Brian without the drug, turned on as she had been. And today was worse, not having been able to find release with Brian due to Bob coming over at that time. Her sexual denial led to her masturbating several times through the night, providing barely enough relief to sleep.

How could she think about another man—no, she corrected herself, men—when she had Bob? This was not love, only lust, but why was she yearning so much for male attention? Why was she obeying the boys, denying Bob, when she loved not only sex with him, but him as a person? All her body wanted was to do was fuck, quickly correcting herself—she wanted to BE fucked. She wanted to be used, wanted to be controlled. Bob was a fantastic lover, but her body yearned for somebody to fuck her, no questions asked, no permission given. Her body was eager for the boys to have their way with her; even thoughts of Rick and the gang using her intruding her fantasies.

What was becoming of her?

She decided to take a long shower to calm her desire; however, her body immediately became covered with sexually-charged goose bumps as the water cascaded over her, intense arousal present in every pore of her body. Recalling the night's masturbation doing little to ease her desires, she could not take such teasing by the water, getting quickly out of the shower after cleaning herself off.

Getting dressed, her thoughts continued to be clouded with of sex. Without thinking she chose another outfit from her "mall collection" as she now thought of it; her body wanted to feel sexy, even though her mind rebelled against anything sexual trying to rationalize some normalcy back into her life. The horniness and wanton thoughts won out as she chose an outfit.

Memories of yesterday and the feeling of the material clinging to her skin continuously arousing her, as well as her reactions to the shower led her to decide on wearing less clothing. She rationalized it as an attempt to avoid as much friction against her body as possible without walking around the house naked, needing something less confining, which meant more revealing.

1...34567...10