Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie felt her body responding to all the male stares, her skin electrified as she felt her pussy clench in uncontrollable desire, her pulse racing as she barely heard Bob's words. She could feel her nipples hardening, knowing without looking down they were outlined by the thin material of the suit.

"Unfortunately, honey, I need to leave you alone for a bit."

The words sank in and Annie's mind suddenly centered directly on Bob. "Say what?" she said, her sole focus on Bob now.

"As Rick mentioned earlier we needed a beer run, and it looks like the keg is getting close to finishing. Since most of the guys here don't mind staying, we're going to get another keg. We drew straws and I was the unlucky bastard," he explained.

"Of course you were," Annie said sardonically as she glanced at Rick, who grinned openly at her. "Well somebody else can go, one of the dozen other guys here without their fiancée," she told him. Annie noticed Rick's grin turn to a frown behind Bob as he slowly shook his head.

Bod continued, oblivious to the tension going on, "It's only for 30 minutes or so. I just need to run to drive-thru near the mall, get a keg, and be right back," he said.

"The mall is 30 minutes way," Annie said, "that's well over an hour you'll be gone. What am I supposed to do here alone?" she asked, as Bob shook his head.

"Don't worry, I'll gun the car and be back in a flash. And the guys have promised to behave. The said they won't do anything you don't want; just dance with them, or maybe take a swim, and I'll be back before you know it. Hell, you've spent most of this party away from me anyways," he chided her.

Annie realized he was right, even with Bob here she had sucked off most of the gang already! Even if it happened again, she could prolong it enough until Bob returned, hoping he was right.

"Don't worry honey, Rick and the guys said they'll take care of you, so I'll be back in a flash," Bob said, grabbing his car keys.

Jerome stopped him as he started to get up, "Here Bob, take this remote, it will open the garage when you come in so you can back and we can unload the keg," he said.

Annie noticed the other guys grinning behind Bob as Jerome handed Bob the remote, wondering what was going on. Giving Annie a kiss, Bob again told her she looked good enough to eat and said he'd be back in a flash.

Annie followed him to the deck, and once they were alone, Bob looked at her seriously. "Look, I know you're worried about the guys hitting on you and such with me being gone. Regardless of what you think, all you need to do is tell them 'no' if things go too far and they they'll leave you alone. They may be horny, ruthless bastards, but believe it or not, they will respect that," Bob told her earnestly.

Annie was not so sure; however, she only had to deal with it for maybe an hour, so kissing Bob goodbye, she turned back to the party as he watched her bare ass wiggle away. Unfortunately, she also noticed several other people—including the remaining four women—saying their goodbyes as well, as Annie felt her blood speed up with foreboding.

*********************

As Bob walked away he was somewhat reluctant, particularly after seeing Annie in this last teensy weensy bikini. She was practically naked and he knew the guys would be all over her once he left, wondering what she would do. He had seen Annie leave with several of the guys' on and off, always returning a little flushed and wondered if they had groped her or made her make out with them, wondering what the knowledge of him being gone for a good couple hours would do.

He had been serious with her about the guys. Even if they were blackmailing her to be more 'friendly' he knew if Annie honestly told them 'no' they would desist; however, after the last couple weeks with Brian and William, he wondered if she could even say no to a male any longer. He had noticed although Annie protested at times, she never outwardly denied any of the demands on her, always succumbing to the suggestions given to her when push came to shove.

His main concern was leaving her alone with the other guys. Some he knew from the shop, such as Fred the dump yard guy; however, the others were friends of friends and not work-related, so he did not know them from Adam. The gang may respect Annie for being his, but who know about the other guys. Still, Rick was dominant enough that anybody who went against his wishes would get his ass kicked, so Bob figured Annie was in as good as hands as she could be.

His cock had been hard all day, even after Annie's blowjob. The ideas of what to expect at the party had been on his mind all day. Surprisingly, Annie was more open than usual, having let Rick grab her tits and rub his groin into her while dancing. Annie had looked at Bob as he nodded in approval, seeing her at her best, teasing a man. He knew if she had told him 'no,' Rick would have not gone that far, her allowing him to continue his groping was an interesting change. Bob imagined her alone with Rick in the hedge, probably feeling her all over as he wondered if she enjoyed it, or even permitted things to go further. The cock in his pants twitched at the thought.

Getting in his car , Bob drove to the end of the street, parking and getting out. He was sure Jerome's 'remote' only registered near the house, so knew he was safe from it not going off. Bob remember when Jerome's dad made the alarm for the dogs getting into his garden, it only had gone off when they were near the house, so parking a few blocks down the street should be more than sufficient.

Going to the trunk, he got out the backpack of items near the keg of beer he bought earlier in the week. He felt weird wanting to spy on his fiancée alone with other men, wondering what was wrong with him, but anxious at the same time to see what would happen.

Jerome's father's house was nestled between two large hills, one fairly steep, allowing an unobstructed view of the entire back yard, even into the hidden areas of the hedge maze. Bob and the gang knew about it as they had often come here when younger to watch Jerome's father film his porno movies. They had a clear view of everything going on, learning about the 'birds and bees' hardcore.

With the added technology of the listening device, low-light binoculars, and other equipment Bob was certain he would be able to not only see, but hear anything going on at the party.

Climbing up the back hill from the road only took a few minutes, as the exit out of the complex was partially uphill anyways. Bob moved into place, looking down and seeing everything clearly. The sun setting behind him would prevent anybody from seeing him and it took only a few minutes to set up the cone for listening as he gazed down into the party with the binoculars.

Adjusting the sound slightly, he was amazed at how clearly he could hear, depending on where he pointed the cone. Aiming to one of the groups of guys he did not know, Bob tuned in on their conversation. There were four guys, one wearing black swim trunks, one wearing red, and two others with blue—one with glasses and the other without.

'Non-glasses' was speaking...

"Yeah, she's hotter than any girl I've seen on the 'net," he said, looking towards the dance floor.

Bob scanned around and saw Annie on the dance floor, grinning as he saw at least three guys dancing with her, another five or six guys he did not know surrounding the dance area and watching, moving slightly with the beat of the song.

"Fuckin' A she is," Black Trunks agreed. "And Jesus, why even wear a suit if you're going to wear something so revealing," he laughed.

"Yeah," Glasses said. "And did you see that old fart get her off in the chair? Jesus, and right next to her boyfriend!" he exclaimed. "She's a firecracker waiting to go off!"

Bob wondered what the hell they were talking about, realizing his nap had caused him to possibly miss something even better!

"That wasn't just her boyfriend," Red Trunks was saying, "They're engaged," he laughed.

As everybody echoed "No shit?" he nodded. "Yeah, he's pretty open and according to Peters over there, lets her do what she wants. Supposedly their both in love and believe there is a difference between love and lust," he shook his head.

"Well, I know lust, and I have it for that chick, how long do we have to sit around before things get started?" Black Trunks asked.

"Just long enough to get the filming equipment unloaded," Glasses said. "The theme is supposedly a Real World like reality show gangbang movie Jerome's dad contracted out for, though based on the NDA we signed, it may only go as far as us watching her from here, but the contract did say if she was willing, anything could go," he chuckled.

Bob was amazed as he listened in, wondering how the hell Rick found these guys, and what else the fuck was going on. Obviously these guys were interested in fucking Annie, but not quite sure if it would happen or not. Meanwhile, he focused his attention on the dance floor, where Annie was dancing...

*********************

Annie watched Bob leave with trepidation, knowing Rick had everything to do with Bob going on this so-called 'beer run' instead of one of the other guys, again wondering what he was planning. Her only consolation was it would only be an hour, not enough time for anything really bad to happen, though she had a feeling she would be more exposed—yet instead of being afraid or mad, Annie felt apprehension coursing through her. Annie knew better when Bob told her telling anybody 'no' would be sufficient if they tried anything; however, she again took some solace knowing there was only an hour to fend them off.

Hearing Bob's car fire up over the music, his loud muffler apparent even over the music blaring from the speakers, she listened as it faded as he drove away, her heart speeding up as she knew the farther he went, the closer her degradation would begin.

Suddenly Annie felt a hand around her waist, turning towards Rick next to her. "C'mon little Jizzabelle, let's see how you move in those stripper shoes," he chuckled, his hand stroking the bare flesh of Annie's right ass cheek, guiding her to the dance floor.

Annie felt on display, being the only female at the party, dressed in 7-inch stripper platforms and a tiny bikini, as Rick pulled her onto the dance floor. She saw Tom Kender and Greg Smith surround her to dance as well, and Annie noticed other guys moving around the dance area to watch.

The speakers started thumping with a strong beat, as Miley Cyrus' "Can't Be Tamed' came on. Somebody handed Annie a drink and she looked at Greg, who smiled. Figuring 'what the hell," she thanked him and took a brief sip, recognizing Rick's favorite drink of rum and pineapple juice, which although sweet, definitely hit the spot as she downed the rest of it, starting to move to the beat. The drink had an odd aftertaste, but Annie soon disregarded it as her body was taken over by the music.

Annie danced with Rick, Greg, and Tom at the same time, and yet she danced with none of them as well, falling into the rhythm of the song, her hips and arms moving seductively, as she became almost oblivious to anything but the music. She could feel the eyes of every man on her as she strutted around, fueling her on. Instead of being discomforted, Annie relished being the center of attention as she succumbed further into the dancing. If this was the worst she had to live with, she did not mind, loving to dance as her hips gyrated to the steady beat of the song.

As Annie danced her tits noticeably swayed in time to the music, the small material barely containing them in place, her flesh on all sides exposed as they bounced and swung in beat to the music. Annie bent over, her hair falling wildly in front of her, knowing the G-string bottom did little to hide her ass, in full view of the crowd watching her; however, the music was taking over and Annie did not care anymore as she danced, the men cheering her on.

All three guys began to touch Annie as she danced, catching brief rubs of her ass, stomach, shoulders, arms, even brushing her tits a few times as she spun around, dancing to the beat of the music. Her skin was tingling, her whole body increasingly aroused. She was not sure what was happening, maybe the alcohol she downed so fast was hitting her stronger than she thought as the song came to the end. Annie realized her whole body was alive with lust, a thin sheen of sweat magnifying the glitter worked into her skin.

Rick pulled Annie against him. Instead of pulling away she felt her body move against him eagerly. The song ended abruptly, replaced by Black Eyed Peas "Rock That Body" and Annie quickly merged into the beat, bouncing in rhythm to the beat of the song, feeling her butt wiggle with the motion. Rick made thrusting motions against her pelvis with each thump of the music and Annie rode along, her hips in time with his.

She could imagine it looked like him fucking her on the dance floor feeling an evil thrill through her at the thought. Slowly lowering herself down Rick's leg, she thrust her hips as the "rock that body" refrain came on, Fergie's high-pitched voice in time while swaying.

Rising up, Annie spun around, her hands in the air, brushing her hair up, aware the material of her top moving further up her breasts as she faced Tom Kender, dancing in rhythm with him. Feeling hands around her waist, Annie gave in as Rick pulled her again into his crotch, swaying his hips with hers and grinding his erection between the cracks of her ass. Vaguely she was aware of his hands stroking the underside of her breasts, the feeling both sensual and thrilling. Annie was lost in the music, her only response being grinding her ass further into his groin, his erection continuing to rub her ass.

Swinging around, Annie straddled Rick's leg, slowly sliding down it until she was starting between his legs as the song beat on. At the ending Annie slowly rose, her body swaying as her crotch slid all the way up Rick's bare leg. Turning around while still swaying to the beat of the music, she was fully aware of her tits bounce before the crowd as the repetitive chorus throbbed throughout the song.

A part of her was amazed how easily she could dance in the platform shoes, again explaining why strippers did not constantly fall on their asses, as she was perfectly balanced in the tall shoes. She also seemed to have lost all inhibition, the music taking over with her dancing as the crowd of men cheered their approval, wondering if this euphoria was why some women were strippers.

The next song started with a seductive beat, Annie quickly recognizing another Timbaland song, "Give It To Me" with Nelly Furtado and Justin Timberlake. Knowing she had to change even through the cloud of lust coursing through her body, she turned to walk away from the dance floor, but Rick grabbed her arm.

"Oh no you don't, here's your suit, go ahead and change as you dance," he said, holding out a strand of cloth and string with a big grin.

Annie looked at him in shock, realizing he was telling her to strip in front of everybody! Although she had been naked in front of some of the guys already, there were complete strangers surrounding the dance floor, wondering what to do. Yet the beat of the music throbbed through her as Rick started dancing, stirring Annie's blood as she realized she had little choice, and if they wanted a show, she would give them, her pulse starting to race.

Smiling back at Rick, Annie began undulating her body as Nelly Furtado's voice came across the speakers changing "give it to me, give it to me." Turning around and facing the crowd Annie looked over her shoulder told Rick, "If you would do the honors."

Feeling him reach behind her, Rick easily untied the top. Without pause Annie raised her hands, letting the material drop to the ground, her breasts fully exposed in front of everybody. A chorus of cheers erupted around her as she slowly danced topless, her hips swaying, her bare breasts bobbing to the music and Timbaland's voice.

Annie was thankful she was firm enough in the chest her breasts did not flop all over the place as she continued to dance as if being topless was nothing to her. When Justin Timberlake's part came on, Annie pulled Tom Kender and Greg Smith to each side, handing each of them a string on the sides of her bottom. Before they knew what to do, Annie twirled around, untying both sides simultaneously as the material fell between her legs.

She was now swaying completely naked in front of the guys to many cheers. A tiny voice in her mind remained shocked at how easily she could be in front of a group of horny men wearing nothing but stripper platforms, hearing a few stray comments about her glitter being 'everywhere' a wicked part of her was glad Brian had been so thorough.

Taking the suit from Rick, Annie continued swaying as she unraveled the new suit to the song's slow ending. In her hands was a light pink bikini with blue trim. Putting on the triangle top first, Annie was thankful it covered more than the previous top, although hugged her breasts more completely. The material of the suit was extremely thin, blatantly outlining her nipples and aureoles, but after showing everybody there her tits already, Annie figured this was at least a better alternative. The bottoms were a high-rising thong, which Annie tied to the sides of her hips right as the song ended, Nelly's "give it to me, give it to me" echoing through her body.

Rick tapped her shoulder to get her attention and handed her a pair of black stiletto heeled sandals with ties wrapping all the way up her calves. Although it took her some time to put them on, she realized the shoes, more than the suit, screamed "fuck me" as scantily as she was clad.

The next song was Justin Bieber's "Somebody to Love" and after putting on the shoes, Annie began moving in time to the music. She once again marveled how easily the rubber-soled shoes allowed her to dance, even with 6-inch heels as yet another drink was given to her. She easily downed it completely to the cheers of the crowd, recognizing the pineapple drink.

At the urging of the crowd, she began moving back into the beat. Annie knew most eyes were locked on her firm ass swaying to the pounding of the bass as she turned away from Rick. She saw Greg and Tom were replaced by Stan Wilkins and another guy she did not know in black swim trunks. She attempted to move towards Stan; however, the unknown guy pulled her closer, grinding his pelvis into hers.

Annie quickly looked back to Rick, as if for support, but she knew that was a dead end seeing him smile and nod at her as the strange guy's hands gripped her ass, grinding his pelvis into her. Annie didn't know what to do, not knowing this guy; but the music continued and her body felt alive with awakened desired. Figuring "what the hell," she began gyrating against her new partner. His hands continued to roam across her bare ass as Annie danced. Suddenly she looked up in shock as it registered in her mind he was pulling her ass cheeks apart, the thong sinking further into the crack of her ass! Although Annie tried to squirm away, the guy kept pulling her to him, continuing to spread her ass wide open to the approving crowd. Annie was thankful when the song ended.

Her mind was slightly taken aback as "My Chick Bad" by Ludacris came out of the speakers. Black Trunks spun her around in her brief moment of loss, grinding his pelvis inter her ass as his hands blatantly cupped her breasts, bouncing them in rhythm to the rap beat. Annie saw Rick smiling in front of her, waiting to see her reaction.

From his look, Annie understood Rick expected her to move away and for some reason his attitude and Sheila's comment came back to her at the same time. As if they were playing chicken, she instead leaned forward, grinding her chest into Black Trunks' hands, who eagerly kneaded her breasts ruthlessly in front of everybody. Without pause Annie pushed her ass into his cock, grinding into him as she felt his hard-on clearly through his trunks as his hands continued to knead her breasts.

1...7891011...14