Annie Comes to Stay and to Play!

Story Info
A visit by old friend Annie excites old desires.
3.4k words
4.13
11.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It began with a phone call one evening resulting in an excited yell from my wife Jayne.

"Darling!" Jayne announced. "Annie's back in the country. Can she stay with us for a few days?"

Of course I agreed.

I certainly remembered Annie from our university student days. She was Jayne's best friend in our last year there. She was pretty, with dark curly hair to just below her ears, contrasting with Jayne's shoulder length blonde. Annie normally wore glasses which gave her an erotically inviting innocent and vulnerable look, added to by her usually microscopically short skirts, even shorter than Jayne's. Like Jayne she had the kind of penis-straining figure only girls in their early twenties have, with big firm bouncy young breasts and boys' dream legs.

In my lonely student bed I'd often masturbated thinking of what I'd like to do with Jayne or Annie, and even better with both of them together. But in the end I'd married Jayne. Since then I'd been doing everything I wanted to do with Jayne in bed for nearly ten years.

We'd kept in touch with our university friends for years till our contacts began to tail off to just Christmas cards and the occasional Facebook message. Annie was one of the few friends Jayne regularly kept in touch with, but we hadn't met her in person since university days. I'd heard that soon after university she'd gone off to a job with the European Commission in Belgium and was living in Brussels. Then it happened.

A few days later Annie arrived. Her dark curly hair hadn't changed, but she wore contact lenses now. Though older than in our student days she was just as pretty and her curves were just as luscious as they were then. Her breasts bulged under a tight jumper and looked even bigger than I remembered them and just as firm. Her tight blue jeans showed her legs were every bit as shapely as when I'd first seen most of their whole delicious length up her short skirts. Annie had never married and was still single.

The first night Annie was with us Jayne and I had sex, stifling our usual noisy grunts and cries because of Annie in the next bedroom. But in my mind it was Annie's naked body juddering in her orgasm under me, Annie's long legs wrapped over me, and I almost grunted "Annie!" as my my spurting penis filled Jayne's vagina.

Annie was just as touchy-freely as back in those student days. She and Jayne squealed with excitement, hugged and kissed the moment they saw each other. I knew they'd been close friends back at university. In fact there'd been a rumour that there was more than just friendship between them. I'd thought nothing of it at the time. But I soon began to wonder if something was indeed going on between them.

I came back home from work one day and went up to our bedroom to change out of my work clothes. I saw our big double bed had a slightly rumpled look as if some action had taken place on it. I also caught a faint but definite whiff of Annie's distinctive perfume. When I went up later I saw someone had carefully smoothed the bed as if to hide the rumples.

Then, a day or so later, I came home when Jayne and Annie were still out on a trip to the art galleries in town. The bed was rumpled again and almost hidden under the bed was a pair of women's panties. I picked it up. I know Jayne's underwear very well and I could see instantly they were not hers. The panties were black satin with a pattern of little red flowers. They were very brief, they'd been worn, and they had that same distinctive smell. I realised they were Annie's panties.

I ran the smooth satin through my fingers. My penis strained hard at the thought of Annie in them and of her slipping them off for me. Glancing at the bed my penis strained harder still at the thought of Jayne and Annie writhing naked on it together playing with each other's breasts and wrapping their legs round each other to rub their cunts together. There was only one thing I could do.

I dropped my trousers and briefs. My erect penis, hungry for Annie, stuck out full length hard in front of me. Standing in front of our full length mirror I hung Annie's panties on my cock, I brushed them smoothly over my lust-swollen cock head, along my hard erect shaft and between my legs imagining the feel of Annie's fingers, lips and tongue on my penis.

Then I stood there with my hips thrust forward and masturbated brushing my cock head with Annie's panties and enjoying her in erotic nude poses in my mind. I edged, holding my cock on the brink of orgasm. I grunted her name as I spurted my semen over her panties and I wiped the dangling rope of residual semen from my cock head with them. Then I hid her semen-soaked panties away in my brief case to play with later.

Later that evening Jayne and Annie were back from their day out and we were sitting in our lounge emptying bottles of wine as we chatted about old times. Jayne and Annie were sitting together on the sofa. Jayne was in a thin shoulder strapped front buttoned patterned summer dress and Annie was in a boob clinging red sleeveless top and a wraparound beige skirt. Jayne's and Annie's thighs were touching. With those panties in my mind my penis strained as I watched Annie's skirt steadily working its way up her bare legs as she moved. Suddenly Jayne and Annie exchanged glances.

"Darling," Jayne began, then hesitated and glanced at Annie. "You've guessed about us haven't you?"

"Jayne asked me to leave my knickers in the bedroom for you to find," Annie said. "After we'd ... been together. To get you excited," she added with a giggle, as if I needed Annie's panties to get me excited about her. Annie looked at Jayne, as if to say now he knows.

Jayne and I had been faithful to each other all our married life. I should have been shocked at the thought of my wife having secret lesbian longings and romping with Annie on our own bed. Instead I found the thought incredibly erotically exciting, especially if Annie was involved. But before I could even think of saying anything Jayne poured out her heart, and I could feel the tense excitement in her voice.

"Darling ... I've never told you but back at university Annie and I were ... having fun together." I didn't let my face tell her I'd suspected as much at the time. "It's Annie's last night with us ... can we? ... oh please ... its been so long ... Annie's the only girl I've ever been with, I promise."

"Go on, let us have some girl on girl! ... even better come and join us!" Annie continued excitedly. As she spoke she playfully flicked the hem of her skirt high enough up her bare thigh to show me a glimpse of her panties, and she looked mischievously at me.

"Ooooohhhh! ... Yes!" Jayne sighed "Come on darling ... please!"

Jayne leaned over and put her hand on the bulging ridge of my erect penis. I didn't need much persuading to accept an invitation to a threesome especially, though I would never have said so, one including Annie. Five minutes later the three of us were up in our big bedroom.

I always enjoy watching Jayne do a slow striptease for me as part of our foreplay. But watching Jayne and Annie undress each other was exquisite penis-straining voyeur eroticism. I could see the girls were frantic to get each other nude. But like me when I undress Jayne they took their time savouring removing each garment and exciting each other by caressing each other through the thin cloth of their clothes and underwear.

Jayne undid Annie's skirt first and let it drop. Annie was in tiny pale grey satin panties, just a narrow thong nestling deep between her bum cheeks and already showing a wet patch from her juice at the front. In one smooth movement Annie undid Jayne's dress and slipped it off Jayne's shoulders.

Jayne was in a classic simple white bra and panty set. Now just in her underwear Jayne lifted off Annie's top. Annie was in a grey satin front-fastening bra matching her panties and barely big enough to sling her big heavy breasts. Jayne removed Annie's bra, letting her big round breasts swing out. They were every bit as big, shapely and firm as I'd dreamed in my masturbation fantasies.

Jayne's hands and lips were instantly all over Annie's breasts. Annie's eyes closed and her head fell back open mouthed at the sexual pleasure and I saw how Annie thrust her breasts into Jayne's hands. My penis felt taut enough to snap at the sight of my wife playing with another woman.

Jayne paused from pleasuring Annie and looked at me.

"Come on darling! You too ... Don't be shy!" Jayne said softly but with excitement in her voice.

As the girls removed the last of each other's underwear I stripped naked. My cock was up rock hard erect. I wanted to show it to Annie and touch it against her naked body. But she and Jayne were far too interested in each other to pay me much attention.

I'd seen and felt Jayne's cunt plenty of times. With the excitement a man feels at knowing he's about to see a new woman's pussy naked for the first time I could hardly wait to see Annie's panties come off. My excitement rose as I watched Jayne crouch nude in front of Annie to pull Annie's panties down round Annie's thighs. Annie let her panties drop, kicked them, spread her legs wide and thrust her hips toward Jayne.

Annie's pussy was smooth and hairless except for a tiny wisp of dark cunt hair, excitingly different to Jayne's neat brown bush. Still squatting in front of Annie with her face level with Annie's cunt Jayne kissed Annie on her pussy and licked her tongue along Annie's vagina slit. Then oblivious to me the two of them fell onto the bed nude together.

They wrestled naked on the bed, arms and legs wrapped round each other, kissing each other's lips and breasts, getting their heads down between each other's spread legs to kiss and lick each other's pussies, running their hands over every inch of each other's naked body and getting into scissors position to rub their cunts together. Breasts bounced, legs spread wide and hips thrust. They squealed with excitement and grunted with sexual pleasure as they played. Watching them frantically romping nude together was straining my cock steel hard.

I didn't just watch. As the girls enjoyed each other, I dodged excitedly kicking and flailing legs as my hands enjoyed smooth naked female thighs, big soft breasts and taut peaking nipples, deliciously rounded bum cheeks and the valleys between them. My fingers ruffled Jayne's juice sodden pubic hair and, best of all, my hungry fingers played with the smooth wet lips of Annie's vagina and her little tuft of cunt fur.

I'd thought that in their passion the girls had forgotten me in their passionate romp, but Suddenly Annie paused and looked at me. Her big brown eyes blazed with excitement. I was standing by the bed pointing a pair of hairy balls and eight inches of stiff quivering muscle straight at her.

"Mmmmm!" Annie purred. "Nice cock! ... This is what boys really like, isn't it?"

With that Annie leaned forward, kissed the big lust and erection swollen and sensitised head of my erect penis, cupped her fingers under my balls and tickled them lightly with her fingertips, running her fingers right under me between my legs as far as my arse.

After she'd played with my sex kit for a moment she took my penis head into her mouth and massaged it with her lips and tongue. Then she began to slide her lips rhythmically up and down my shaft, sucking on the up stroke. I ran my hands over Annie's bare back and shoulders and involuntarily thrust my hips forward trying to ram my penis as far as I could down Annie's throat. I could have taken any amount of that, but with a laugh Jayne cried out:

"Hands off him, girl! He's all mine!"

As she spoke Jayne pulled Annie back onto the bed, and her lips off my penis. I fought not to come from the delicious friction along my shaft and somehow I succeeded. A moment later the girls were wrapped round each other again. With my penis feeling taut enough to snap I was tempted to masturbate over the squirming naked female bodies on the bed in front of me and splash them with my cum. But just as I took my penis shaft into my hand, Annie rolled onto her back, swung her legs as wide as she could and reached up toward Jayne.

"Jayne! ... want!" Annie cried out, fingering her pussy.

My wife obviously knew straight away what Annie wanted. Jayne got on top of Annie in classic 69 position with her face above Annie's juice-glistening vagina lips. Her own hairy pussy was above Annie's face, and her breasts hung pendulously over Annie's front with her nipples brushing Annie's belly. Annie moaned, reached up to grab Jayne's bottom and pull Jayne's pussy down against her lips. Then the action started.

Jayne leaned forward to kiss and lick Annie's vagina, sending Annie whimpering and squirming with sexual pleasure. I could see that their sex play on the bed before had obviously got Annie well aroused. Annie was thrusting her pussy up toward Jayne and her muffled gasps and cries were coming from her head buried between Jayne's thighs.

Still astride Annie's face, Jayne rose a little and began to finger-fuck Annie, methodically stroking Annie's vagina lips, pausing from time to time to lick and kiss Annie's pussy. As Annie got more and more frantic Jayne's fingers slipped into Annie's vagina to circle and criss-cross the peak of Annie's clitoris, just the way I pleasure Jayne to a climax. Suddenly Annie cried out and reached up to dig her fingertips into the soft flesh of Jayne's bottom. Annie's hips thrust and her legs swung up to wrap round the back of Jayne's neck. Then with a muffled shriek from down between Jayne's thighs Annie's body juddered in what was obviously an explosive orgasm.

As Jayne had been pleasuring Annie I hadn't been wasting my time. When Jayne was kneeling astride Annie I'd been caressing Jayne's bottom, slowly working my fingers down between her spread legs, caressing her inside thigh tops and her groins on my way to her pussy the way she likes. Jayne's cries, the way she nuzzled her hairy pussy against my massaging hand and feeling that her vagina lips were gorged with arousal sopping wet with juice told me I was hitting the right spot. I certainly should have: I'd finger pleasured Jayne enough times to know how to excite her body.

Annie relaxed under Jayne. She let go of Jayne's buttocks, her legs unfolded and flopped back. She lay on the bed with her eyes closed and her hand clutched over her pussy enjoying her afterglow.

Jayne moved backwards on all fours till her knees were on the edge of the bed with her gaping vagina showing between her spread thighs. I saw her fingers poke out between her legs as she fingered her pussy, and she looked at me over her shoulder with eyes that cried out:

"Want!"

I moved behind Jayne. I carried on what I'd started, rhythmically stroking Jayne's juice lubed labia then reaching inside to tease her clitty, taking her slowly and smoothly to the brink of orgasm. Jayne moaned softly, strained her legs wider and trembled. I knew she was ready. As I manoeuvred into position to thrust my penis into Jayne's vagina Annie quickly got off the bed and snuggled next to me so close her legs were against mine and her breasts squeezed against my arm.

"Oh Please ... let me!" Annie gasped excitedly.

With that Annie reached down, caressed my balls, then took hold of my penis to guide its big lust and erection swollen head toward Jayne's vagina. Thes she pushed my bum toward Jayne with her other hand to thrust my cock full length in though I hardly needed any encouragement to shove my hungry cock fully into my wife. It was as if Annie wanted to play her part vicariously in me fucking her lesbian lover. Jayne let out a long deep moan of sexual pleasure as I slid in full length then she settled back against me so my pubic hair was between her bum cheeks.

I started to thrust my penis in Jayne's deliciously tight, smooth vagina. Annie snuggled against me with her big soft breasts squeezed against my arm. I was holding Jayne's thigh with one hand. I couldn't resist reaching my other hand round Annie to caress her bottom and thighs, to run my fingers along her bum crack and to feel her pussy. I'd secretly enjoyed Annie many times in my imagination while I'd had sex with Jayne in the past, but this was the first time I'd enjoyed her for real while fucking Jayne.

Jayne was so aroused from her sex play with Annie that she came moments after I'd started thrusting. She cried out, her back arched as she thrust her hips, then with a deep moan she shook in her orgasm. As Jayne climaxed, Annie cried out:

"Jayne! Ohhhh! Want you!"

As Annie cried out I felt her ram her pussy against my thigh as if she was enjoying an orgasm climax with Jayne in her imagination. I kept going. As my own orgasm rose I clutched Annie's bottom hard to pull her against me. I wouldn't like to say whether in my mind I was fucking Jayne or Annie at that moment! I came in a long meaty cum spurt into Jayne's vagina. In my orgasm thrust my belly rammed against Jayne's buttocks and pushed her across the bed. Annie nearly stumbled against me as I pulled her hard against me.

I let go of both girls as I staggered back. As my penis slid out of Jayne's vagina the friction of her labia against my still half erect cock shaft sent a last spurt of my semen into Jayne's bum crack. I stood there behind Jayne with my cock dripping a strand of semen. As she remained on all fours on the bed panting after her orgasm, more of my semen trickled down the insides of Jayne's spread thighs. Annie picked up her grey satin panties.

"Let me, darling," Annie said. Then she used her little grey satin panties to wipe my semen off Jayne's bottom, thighs and pussy.

Jayne and I were in bed together the night after we'd waved Annie goodbye through the departure gate at London Gatwick Airport.

"Annie thinks she might be over here again in a couple of months," Jayne announced as she lay next to me in the dark.

"She's always welcome to stay." I replied.

"Perhaps I'll let her finish sucking your cock off next time," Jayne replied with a little giggle.

"She can help me get my cock into your pussy, too." I suggested.

"You liked that, didn't you?"

"Didn't you?"

Jayne purred long and deep. Her hand found my bare thigh and crept up to my cock straining hard arching over my belly. Her soft fingers explored it from my balls to my knob.

"Are you up hard for me or for Annie?" Jayne asked.

She wrapped her hand loosely round my penis shaft and snuggled her naked body against mine. I couldn't get the feel of Annie's lips squeezing my cock shaft out of my mind.

"Is that my cock or Annie's cunt in your hand?" I answered.

"Touché!" Jayne laughed. "Don't worry. I'm all yours and you're all mine."

I made sure I grunted "Jayne!" when my semen spurted as her rhythmically stroking hand treated me to something else a boy really likes.