Annie is Put to Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Puppygirl
Puppygirl
378 Followers

Turning to Paul, Daryl said; "Man your lady is one hot fuck!"

He lifted himself off Annie pulling his softening erection from her as he did so. Annie looked down; stunned at the size of him as he withdrew the huge dripping shaft.. She could hardly believe that huge cock had been inside her!

Or that she'd taken so much of it; the creamy ring of her pussy juice about two inches from the base of the shaft was undeniable evidence of just how much she had taken! Annie felt embarrassed, thinking of how much she'd loved it!

"Christ almighty Paul? Untie me!' she said, he's going to make me pregnant!"

She was still pretty aroused but the reality had dawned on her; she was certain she'd been deliberately impregnated by this huge black man with her boyfriend's approval!

He'd obviously been planning for it to happen all along! Annie had a strange feeling deep in the pit of her belly; like it was already happening to her. She was sure the seed had been well and truly sown!

"Don't worry baby; we can get you the morning after pill tomorrow." Paul said as if what he'd done didn't matter. But to Annie's surprise as soon as he said it she felt dead against it. She said nothing but thought 'if he's got me pregnant I'm keeping it!' After all he'd never shown any willing when she'd suggested they start a family..

Paul went to undo the straps on her ankles but as soon as he'd done so Daryl said "Give them to me man."

Dale handed them over with uncertainty ..

"Hold out your hands..'

"Now hang on a minute; this wasn't the plan!" Paul protested.

"Do I have to fucking make you? Hold out your fucking hands!" Daryl growled menacingly. If it came to a struggle Paul was obviously no match for the guy..

Reluctantly Paul did as he was told and Daryl put the cuffs on him before making him sit on a chair and securing him to the radiator at the head of the bed.

"See I ain't finished with your little girlie yet Paul... she needs more fucking!"

Annie looked on while this was happening but despite herself she felt a strong surge of excitement at this next turn of events..

Turning to her Daryl grabbed her hips and flipped her over onto her belly, her hands still tied to the headboard.

"No" she whispered as he pulled her to her knees and spread her legs wide. But she patiently waited like that, ready and eager for him as he wanked his cock back to full erection again. She looked right into Paul's eye's as he penetrated her again from behind.

"Oohhhhhgod!" She moaned as she felt him fill her completely. He gripped her hips and began pumping his length in and out of her, both of them revelling in the feeling of it. Paul couldn't take his eyes off her as she looked him in the eyes with a look of total bliss on her face.

Pretty soon all thought of falling pregnant by him were a distant memory as she was again brought closer and closer to orgasm. Daryl reached around to rub the little nub of her clitoris and she moaned out loud, her eyes glazed in the imminent arrival of her orgasm.

Paul watched in fascination as she came again and again and again on the guy's cock. From where he was it looked like she was taking the entire thing inside her! She voraciously devoured everything he had to give her, shamelessly coming time and time again on his incredibly thick manhood!

The look on her face seemed to be a mixture of absolute ecstasy with just a hint of a challenge; squelching noisily back and forth on his cock, she looked proud of what she was doing! It was almost as if she wanted Paul to feel jealous.

Having come once already Daryl was able to last even longer which he took full advantage of; once again making Annie come time and again until she was absolutely exhausted.

"Enough! No more please?" Annie cried out.

"No way girlie, you can take much more than that!" Daryl said menacingly.

"Come on man, let her go; this wasn't part of the deal; you can see she's had enough!" Said Paul rather timidly.

"Shut up little man, I'm gonna show you just how much your pretty little girlfriend can take!"

With that he abruptly pulled the dripping wet length of his cock from Annie's overstuffed cunt and flipped her onto her back. He went to the wardrobe and took the two belts from the bathrobes.

Annie watched intently but made absolutely no attempt to resist as he fastened her legs wide apart to the bedposts again. In fact Paul was pretty certain she'd actually parted her legs for him to tie her down!

"Oh fuck! No more please?" she cried. "Don't make me come again?"

"You know your boyfriend should really be more careful when picking up guys to fuck his girlfriend.." Daryl said as he sat between her widespread leg's looking down at the succulent fleshy lips of her pussy, now gaping open, engorged with arousal from the constant fucking he'd given her.

Creamy juices were flowing out of her hole, staining the sheets. Despite her protests Annie was so aroused she clearly just needed him to keep on fucking her.

Without taking his eyes off her sexy little cunt he spoke;

"You ever seen a girl fist fucked Paul?"

"No! No! Oh Christ! No not that!" Annie cried desperately, struggling hopelessly. "Please no?"

"Paul doesn't think you can take any more girl; he's just got no faith in you. I'm gonna show him what a real woman you are; just how much you can take!" Daryl said calmly as he slipped three fingers into her slushy wetness, fucking her with them.

"No!" she whimpered, "no."

"Get off her you bastard!" Stop it! You've done enough!" Paul yelled.

But by now both of them knew it was quite useless to plead with the guy; he was completely ruthless, without any mercy.

As Annie felt another finger pushed inside her she knew he was going to do it anyway, no matter what. She struggled but she knew she was going to be fucked by his whole fist. She was terrified; convinced that he was going to tear her apart!

"Please don't? I can't take it!" she cried.

"Let's find out shall we?" He said and promptly added his thumb alongside his finger's and began thrusting his hand in and out. Annie felt the huge bulk of his hand at her cunt insistently trying to gain entrance into her body. How can he do this to me? She thought..

She struggled more violently as it began to sting; her cunt muscles straining and flinching under the assault. She felt a little panicky, her breath coming in great gasps, her breasts heaving as she struggled to accept the terrible invasion.

"Ow! ow! Aaaghhh!" She cried out as to her shock her pussy just opened up and she felt his whole fist slide wetly deep up inside her! Annie lay there panting, impaled on his huge fist but was actually shocked she had taken it quite so easily!

"Tell him..." Daryl said to her.

"What?" She said, uncertain what he wanted.

"Tell him what you've done!" he ordered.

From where Paul was strapped to the radiator near the head of the bed he couldn't actually see what he suspected had happened. Annie turned to face him and blushing a little with embarrassment whispered;

"I've taken his fist inside me Paul! He's got his whole hand up my pussy! He's going to fuck me with it, isn't he?"

Paul nodded " I'm so, so sorry Annie!"

"See Paul, I told you she could take more; quite a lot more!" Daryl chuckled as he began moving his clenched fist gently back and forth inside her. "She's really quite a greedy girl once she's properly ragged up!"

Still amazed at herself; that she had actually accepted his fist, Annie was rocked back and forth as it began pumping in and out of her.

"No! No no!" she moaned softly "Not like this; don't make me come like this!"

Although it had hurt a bit when he entered her it was nowhere near as bad as she would have thought.

In fact she realised that it was starting to get her more and more excited.. .Annie just knew she was going to be fist fucked like this until he made her orgasm!

Before long she let out a low groan; the feeling of being so totally filled and utterly 'FUCKED!' was rapidly taking her to ever increasing heights of pleasure!

She had never felt so open and vulnerable and helpless but she was revelling in it; knowing that he was able to fuck her like this as much as he wanted was such a turn on for her! Once again she thought 'if I wasn't already so hot and willing this would most definitely be rape!'

Daryl fucked her increasingly vigorously as she got ever more excited, pumping her creamy distended cunt until she felt like she was going to explode! Her juices were flowing out of her in torrents, splattering onto her shiny wet pubis and belly and coating Daryl's fist and arm!

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" She cried as she was brought inexorably to her orgasm. Once again she turned to Paul as her orgasm was almost upon her. Her face screwed up as if in pain she looked him in the eyes.

"I'm coming Paul! I can't help it! He's going to make me come on his huge fucking fist! Watch me Paul, watch me come! My cunt is so full; he's making me come! Aaaghhh! Oh God! Aaaghhh!"

She convulsed in the most intense orgasm of her life; huge spasms of pleasure, her cunt muscles clenching frantically upon the incessantly pumping fist! He kept on at her, fisting her on and on as she recovered a little.

But his fist moving inside her kept her so aroused she reached yet another orgasm within a matter of minutes. For what seemed like ages he just kept doing it and Annie was made to come over and over again.

"Oh no! No more?" she eventually cried, "please?"

Take it you horny little slut; you fucking love it!" Daryl taunted her as he watched his fist plunging in and out of her sexy young body.

"Oh God Paul, make him stop! I can't stand it! I can't stop coming on his fist!"

Glancing at DaryI paul could see him going at his poor girlfriend like a madman, rapidly pumping his fist into her, staring intently at the way her pussy opened and closed as his fist went in and out. He was totally focused on fisting Annie's sexy little cunt. He couldn't see there was no stopping him!

"I'm so sorry Annie, there's nothing I can do. I'm afraid he's going to make you keep coming on his fist baby; you'll just have to take it, I don't think he's anywhere near finished with you yet!"

And with his word's she looked at him pitifully and groaned as she came yet again!

"Ohhh God! Oh God!" She cried,"Aaaghhh!"

"Don't listen to her man, look at her; she only says she doesn't want it so you won't know what a complete fucking come slut she is!" Daryl said, unrelenting in the violation of her with his clenched fist..

Eventually, when Daryl was satisfied she'd come enough he finally withdrew his dripping fist from her inflamed and sensitive cunt.. she felt empty and used. Very used!

Sensing it was finally over she'd lost count of the number of orgasms she'd had but she knew she had been utterly and completely fucked!

But then Daryl positioned his cock at her entrance and thrust himself inside her again, rapidly fucking her pussy hard and fast, intent on filling her cunt with his seed again.

Despite his urgent need Annie was still forced to come twice more until he finally groaned aloud and flooded her spasming pussy with jet after jet of his hot seed!

Annie was utterly drained. She could only lay there panting as he slowly slipped out of her, leaving her full of his come. She could feel her pussy pulsing and twitching, as if trying to suck up his semen into her womb! Daryl took his time leaving; she had to lay like this for a good twenty minutes as his semen thoroughly infiltrated her again.

Daryl smiled down at her as he dressed himself, them turning to Paul said " You've got a good one there man, she's quite a woman!"

He then undid the straps on Paul's wrists and without a further word left them to it.

"Untie me Paul." she said once it was clear he'd gone.

"I'm so sorry Annie, that didn't go as I planned; It was a complete disaster!"

"Was it?" She said.

"What? Was it a complete disaster? Well yes; what he did to you at the end! Christ!

Are you okay? He got completely out of control there." Paul said as he untied her.

"He came in me Paul." she said. "You knew he wasn't using a condom!"

'Don't worry about that honey; you can take the morning after pill, you'll be fine!" he said cheerfully. Annie was much too exhausted to have the argument so he drove her home in silence.

In truth both of them were feeling pretty embarrassed at the turn of events; him because of the fact that things had got so out of hand when the guy had fisted her and Annie because she had all too evidently enjoyed it so much! 'What a complete slut I must be to come so much on a guy's fist!' She thought.

Annie was fast asleep by the time they'd driven home from Harrogate; he had to wake her up to get her into bed. Within minutes she was fast asleep again; out cold for the night.

Paul poured himself a Jack Daniels and reflected on the events of the evening, before wanking his brains out at the thought of it!

The next day they woke to the sound of the alarm. Paul made them coffee which they pretty much drank in silence. He showered and dressed then kissed her and made ready to go out the door.

"Don't forget to get the morning after pill today love." he said, almost as an afterthought, and went to work.

Annie lay in bed after he'd gone, in something of a turmoil from yesterday's events. She decided to phone in sick; she knew she wouldn't be able to concentrate at work.

When Paul returned from work he asked how her day had been.

"I phoned in sick." she said.

"You okay honey?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine; just a bad headache that's all. It's pretty much gone now."

"Are you in pain? Is it from yesterday?" he asked, concerned.

"No that's not it, I'm a bit sore obviously but I'll survive!" she smiled. "Fancy getting a take out tonight?"

The rest of that evening was spent watching TV with a nice Indian meal and a few beers.

Because it had not ended so well neither of them really felt able to talk about it. They were both feeling embarrassed with how things had gone.

Despite that there were no hard feelings. Annie knew she'd been rather foolish for pushing Paul into having her fucked by another man but despite everything she had no regrets. Again to her surprise, least of all about his stupid recklessness in forcing her to take the guy's come.

Although she really didn't want it to happen at the time, now it was done she had not only accepted it but was feeling surprisingly happy about it. Seeds had been sown in more ways than one; the knowledge that she might be pregnant was by no means unappealing..

The next day Annie was as sick as a dog; diarrhea and vomiting, seemingly something in her take-out that had given her food poisoning. She was ill for several days and Annie had to stay home from work, too afraid to get very far from a toilet.

Stupidly Paul still somehow assumed she'd got the morning after pill despite not being able to leave the house! It wasn't until about a week later it occurred to him to ask again.

"I'm very sorry Paul, I couldn't get to the chemist; it's too late now, they won't give it to you more than 5 days after. You're just going to have to hope you didn't make me pregnant" she said.

"I can't have made you pregnant; I never even fucked you!" Paul tried to argue somewhat churlishly.

"Paul, you had him fuck me knowing full well he didn't use a condom, remember? I was begging you not to let him come inside me but you forced me to. I was strapped down; there was nothing I could do about it. You had me inseminated; you literally had me put to stud! Getting pregnant is what happens when you do that!

Paul stood there sheepishly.

"But I didn't want you to get pregnant by him; I just had to see the look on your face when you felt him come inside you.."

"What did you think would happen Paul? That's how babies are made. Didn't you know?" she retorted sarcastically.

"I thought you would just take the morning after pill and everything would be alright." he replied.

"I'm sorry I couldn't get to the chemist in time Paul but it serves you right. If I'm pregnant with his baby you're just going to have to get used to it. Suck it up, there's no one to blame but yourself!"

Paul couldn't think of anything else to say; he knew it was his own fault. If only he hadn't been so turned on by the idea of seeing her getting filled with his spunk!

'My God' he thought 'she did look so fucking sexy when he spunked inside her, the look on her face as she felt his cock shooting inside her was unforgettable.'

Two weeks later Annie was not in the least surprised that her period didn't arrive. Soon after she got pregnancy test kit and smiled as she saw the results.. Pregnant! No doubt about it! She was going to have a baby! She just had to see the look on Paul's face when she told him!

That evening she wasn't feeling quite so brave and had consumed a few Martini's before Paul got home from work. Barely had he got in the door..

"I'm pregnant Paul", she blurted out, waiting to see his response.

"Oh! I thought you might be.. he said disappointedly. "I guess he gave you a pretty good seeing to."

"He most certainly did!" Annie said with a dreamy look in her eyes. 'A really good seeing to.."

"You could still get an abortion.." he said hopefully. "You don't have to go through with it.."

"Never!" She spat, vehemently. "You know my feelings about abortion!"

"I know, I know, it's just that it's going to be really difficult, you know, with you having his baby; it's not like I can even pretend it's mine.."

"So?" She challenged.

"Well everyone will know you slept with a black guy Annie, it's kind of embarrassing!" He said, looking around as if people were looking at him..

"Not for me it's not! I'm not ashamed of it!"

"No I didn't mean it like that; there's nothing wrong with sleeping with other races but they'll know you cheated on me!"

"No I didn't; you cheated on me! You tricked me, you made me pregnant without my consent.. that's hardly cheating on you is it?"

'Oh God,' Paul thought, 'this is so confusing. Why does she have to be right all the fucking time?'

"I do understand Paul," she said more sympathetically, "I know you think everyone will laugh at you; that it's some kind of an affront to your manhood.."

"What are we going to tell them? That you just can't get enough of black mens cock?" He said rather childishly.

"Don't you dare put this all on me Paul: I'll say it again; YOU made me pregnant! You did!" she said adamantly "I know I was happy to fuck him but we agreed he had to use a condom. It was you that forced me to be inseminated by him! That's why I'm pregnant; it's down to you mate!"

Paul knew when he was beaten. What could he say? She was right.. His own fault. He didn't like it but as she said he'd brought it on himself.

"Anyway, it's not going to be all about you; I'm going to have some explaining to do, aren't I? Everyone's obviously going to think that I cheated on you.. even though that's not true. We can hardly tell them the truth can we?"

She smiled at him, both finding that idea amusing.

"We could move.. move away from this place. What's to keep us here?" Annie said.

"There's our jobs, our friends, and your Dad." said Paul. Annie's Mum had died when she was 14 and her Dad had brought her up from then. It was from him that she got her love for cycling.

Perhaps fortunately in the present circumstances he'd been able to take early retirement, hence the extended tour of Europe for the last two years.

She could easily maintain the same story with him as the new people in her life as he'd left just before she met Paul. The only communication since had been by email and the odd postcard.

"We can get jobs in other towns, move somewhere where no one knows us." Annie replied.

Puppygirl
Puppygirl
378 Followers