Annie is Put to Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Puppygirl
Puppygirl
378 Followers

"My turn!" said Linda enthusiastically as she approached Annie.

"No!" said Annie, watching her approach. "I'm not like that!"

"Honey you don't know what you've been missing!" Said Linda. "You're gonna just love it, trust me!"

"Go on Linda! Show the little horny bitch a good time. Eat her juicy little pussy!" Said Lucas, one of the white men there.

Linda needed no second bidding, she sat beside her on the bed and ran her hands up over Annie's little boobs!

"Please Linda?" Annie whispered.

"Shut your mouth and enjoy yourself you horny little slut!" Said DaryI.

Linda used her fingers to spread Annie's cunt, pulling the lips wide apart, displaying it for the men gathered around. She stretched her until the orifice of Annie's pussy gaped open slightly. She then concentrated on her clitoris, pulling back on the hood until the sensitive little nub was exposed to everyone's gaze!

"Look how wet she is boys! This girl needs some serious fucking!" Said Linda.

Annie felt terribly embarrassed to have her pussy displayed so rudely but everyone seemed to like what they saw, judging by the expressions on their faces!

Daryl smiled at Linda before Linda dipped her head and inhaled the scent of Annie's arousal. Annie flinched but there was nothing she could do, her friend was going to eat her pussy regardless!

"Ohhh!" A gasp escaped her lips as Linda kissed her smooth wet pubis, tiny little kisses that teased Annie. It was so odd to have another woman do this to her but she couldn't help but respond to Linda's expert tongue and lips.

"Mmmm! Very juicy!" Linda murmured. "Very sexy; I'm going to enjoy eating you!"

The men waiting to fuck her were stripping off their clothes as they watched. Annie didn't really notice because her neck was craned, intent on watching what Linda was doing to her.

"Mmmmmm!" She moaned, as she eventually allowed her head to fall back on the pillow.

"Like it?" Said Linda, pausing after a while.

"Yesss! Yes I do! Christ, don't stop!" Annie said.

"Wait a minute." Said Daryl, "untie her legs."

Howard and Rodney did as he asked.

"Move her over and get underneath her." he said, indicating that Steven should do this. "You look pretty ready to fuck her!"

It was true; Steven was especially enamoured with the girl and his cock had been pointed skywards ever since he first saw her.

"I think she needs a cock inside her while Linda licks her!" Said DaryI.

"Oohhhhhgod!" Annie moaned.

She was already in such a state that she no longer really cared who was going to be fucking her! As Steven manoeuvred himself into position Annie helped as much as she could with her wrists still tied to the headboard.

Steven was not endowed like Daryl; he was pretty average in size but Annie welcomed his cock as she lay face up on top of him. She felt him position himself at her entrance and thrust himself inside her. She was so wet she took him with ease.

"Lick me Linda! Lick me as he fucks me!" She implored her friend as the men again tied her legs to to bedposts.

Steven was rock hard and pumped himself into her pussy hard and fast.

Linda dipped her head to Annie's cunt again and basically stuck out her tongue.

Stevens vigorous fucking provided all the movement she needed as she was repeatedly jerked against Linda's face. The other men watched her getting fucked like this as they slowly wanked their cocks.

Annie was acutely aware of her audience, how they could see just how turned-on she was, how much she was loving this.. They could all hear the liquid sounds her pussy was making as Stevens cock squelched in and out of her!

Pretty soon Annie was gasping and moaning with pleasure, "Oh God! Oh God! you're going to make me come Linda!"

"Not yet she's not!" Said DaryI. "Fuck her up her arse Steven!"

"Oohh! No please, not there!" She cried as DaryI lifted her hips and Stevens cock slipped out of her. In a moment he had it aimed at her tiny arsehole and began pushing it into her.

"No! No!" She cried, struggling but she knew it was quite futile.

"AHH! No!" She cried out as his hot, rigid cock slid right up her tight little arse!

Panting heavily, Annie was still in pain from it. She had never been fucked in the arse before. She felt sore and very full; like she needed to go to the toilet..

Steven began pumping himself in and out of her, savouring the different sensation, grasping her little titties as he did.

Linda quickly resumed her position at Annie's cunt and held out her tongue as Steven jerked her pussy into her face!

"Oh! Oh!" Annie moaned with the force of his fucking, the sensations becoming ever more pleasurable as her arsehole slowly relaxed. Her pussy was leaking so badly that it was running down to her arse and providing all the lubricant Steven needed!

'Oh God!' thought Annie as she felt Linda penetrate her cunt with her fingers. 'This is a complete sensation overload!'

The new insertion did nothing to slow the building orgasm; quite the opposite, Annie relished the feeling of being double penetrated!

"Oh Jeez! Fuck!" She cried. "Fuck me! Oh! Fuck me, make me come!"

The men watching smiled as they saw how much the gorgeous young girl was loving it!

"More! Please?"Annie moaned. "Use your whole hand! Fist me Linda?"

The audience of wanking men exchanged glances of amazement; the girl was totally insatiable! And unbelievably sexy because of it!

Linda smiled at Annie. She too found her friends abandonment and desperate need to come a real turn-on. Happy to oblige she formed her hand into a wedge shape and pushed it into Annie's wet and willing cunt!

"Oh God yess!" Annie hissed. "Do it! Fill me up! Fist me!"

Within a few determined thrusts her needy pussy had swallowed Linda's entire fist up to the wrist!

"Greedy girl!" Remarked Linda as she simply held her arm still and allowed Stevens fucking to provide the movement. Annie could feel herself fucked by both the cock and fist and she thought she'd go out of her mind as Linda again licked her clitty!

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" She moaned as she was fucked in her cunt and arse, her holes greedily accepting their twin assault of her body.

"Oh God Linda, Lick me! Make me come! Oohhhhhgod!" She cried out and came intensely, writhing about within the confines of the straps. As she started to come down a little she realised that Steven was on the verge of coming too.

She'd been so absorbed in her own pleasure she'd not really noticed him despite the fact he was up her arse!

"AaAaaaghh!" Steven cried out as he came,shooting his sperm deep inside her belly; holding her tight as he crammed as much of his cock inside her as he could.

"Terence?" Daryl said to one of the other black guys. "You're next!"

Annie watched the proceedings as if it was happening to someone else. They untied her legs and Steven extracted himself from beneath her as she felt Linda's fist pulled from her pussy.

They moved her aside while Terence lay back in the same place as Steven had been and placed her back on top of him.

Without preamble she felt his cock at her arsehole and he began to penetrate her,lubricated by the come that was leaking from her.

'Ow! Ow! Ow!' She cried, with the painful realisation that this guy was considerably larger than Steven! Although not much longer he was quite a lot thicker!

"No! Please? Aaaghhh!" She cried as her arse opened wide and the bulbous head of Terence's cock gained purchase, the hefty shaft slipping inside her!

"Oohhhhhgod! Ohh!" She moaned. "Please?" She pleaded, not really knowing what she was asking for.

Once she was fully impaled on Terence's cock her legs were again fastened to the bedposts and he began roughly jamming his cock in and out of her flinching arse.

"Oh! Oh!" She moaned with the force of his fucking..

She was so caught up with dealing with the guy in her arse that she didn't notice DaryI approaching her with his massive organ in full erection.

He'd climbed onto the bed before she opened her eyes and saw him, his huge black cock bobbing menacingly up and down between her legs.

"Oh please? Fuck me! Give it to me!" she said, looking him straight in the eyes.

Annie's pussy was so ready for it; she'd been fisted to orgasm by Linda and her creamy juices were still flowing out of her in torrents!

Daryl looked down at the sight of her and truly thought he'd never see a sexier girl than Annie and nor was he ever likely to. With her long lean legs spread wide and tied apart and another guys cock in her arse she was totally ripe for him! And despite being tied down, so obviously willing!

Annie tried to look down to watch Daryl take her but Linda came to her and kissed her on the lips, insinuating her tongue into her mouth as Annie felt the huge hot head of Daryl's cock at her entrance...

"Hold still a moment Terence, let me get my cock in her." Daryl said.

It had been some time since she'd last been stretched so very wide by it and she knew she was going to have to work hard to take him.

She felt herself shudder in anticipation, her creamy drooling cunt so open, slippery and ready,

"Mmmmmmff!" She moaned as Linda maintained her kiss while Daryl's cock wedged itself in her tightness.

"Nnnnnnnhhhh!" She moaned trying to break the kiss.

"Give it to her Daryl!" She heard someone say.

'Relax! Relax!' Annie thought to herself, 'you can do this.. Let him in.'

All of a sudden she just managed to open enough and she felt him slide bulkily, painfully deep inside her slippery cunt, the muscles straining to stretch so far.

"Oohhhhhgod!" She moaned as Linda, sensing her acceptance of Daryl's cock, finally broke the kiss.

It was harder than she remembered, her little cunt was stretched so tight around him. With Terence's large cock in her arse it made it feel even tighter. But once he was inside her she felt herself relax a little and the soreness began to fade.

She felt him withdraw a little then plunge back in, taking up a rhythm as Terence did the same in her arse.

'God I feel so full!' Thought Annie, 'I'm totally stuffed with cock!'

The men soon got their rhythm, simultaneously pumping themselves into Annie, filling her with every stroke.

There was little Annie could do to assist or otherwise; her widespread tethered leg's held her wide open for the two huge cocks to freely plunder her body.

"Oohhhhhgod!" Annie moaned as the pace picked up, the two men intent upon cramming as much of themselves inside her as possible.

Terence held onto her titties, squeezing the little nipple's between his thumbs and forefingers as he breathed in her ear. "Like it young girlie? Do you like my cock up your arse?"

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Was all Annie could muster as a reply, with DaryI looking down at her smiling at the effect they were having on her. Linda had been watching the double penetration of Annie intently, amazed at just how much cock she could take inside that slim little body!

She had been planning on going down on Annie again but with so much of Daryl's cock inside her there was no room for her to do it. Instead she put her hand to Annie's cunt and began fingering her clitoris, running her fingers in a sweeping motion over the slippery little nub.

"Oohh! Oohhhhhgod!" Moaned Annie before Daryl kissed her, insinuating his tongue between her lips.

She hadn't given it much thought before but as the combined fucking in her arse and cunt brought her ever closer to orgasm. Annie was suddenly struck by the thought that she still didn't feel okay with coming for another man. It was fine with Linda but in her head that was really cheating on Paul.

"Please, don't make me come Daryl?" She asked. "I think I need my boyfriend here for that!"

"Ah, so that's why last time I fucked you you made out like you wuz coming for your shitty little boyfriend; like you were only doing it for him?" Said Daryl as he continued fucking her. "No sweetheart, this time there's no excuses. Admit it, your horny little cunt just loves my big black cock and you're going to be coming for me!"

"No! I ..can't..." she said hesitantly. "Paul..it should be Paul." all the while still looking him in the eyes.

"You're going to come for me Annie!" Daryl growled sexily.

"But I love Paul.." she whispered, defeated.

"But you love my cock and you're gonna come for me!" he said insistently.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Please?" she whispered.

"You're going to come for me and then you're going to come for all the other guy's!" He said. "Then we're going to show Paul the video of what a shameless little cum dumpster you are!"

"Oh no! Oh no!" she moaned, feeling it coming...

"No aaaAghh!" She cried out loud as she came incredibly intensely for him, her pussy and arse clenching upon the two huge cocks. But guilty as she felt, she knew she was going to be having more!

"Please DaryI? No more! Don't make me come again." She pleaded breathlessly once she'd recovered a little.

"Don't give me that..You fucking love it! Getting tied up and pretending you don't want it!" Nothing gets you hotter than a little rape scene where you get to come as many times as you like without the slightest guilt!"

"No!" She said indignantly, but knowing it was true.

"Oh Paul, I couldn't help it, they kept making me come on their massive great cocks! They raped me!" He mocked her.

"But the truth is you are such a horny little bitch you just can't get enough, can you? More cock, more orgasms, your greedy little hole just wants more!"

Annie blushed bright red, his word's hitting home. 'Christ he's right! I'm a fucking nymphomaniac!' She thought...and came again!

"Aaaghhh! Oohhhhhgod! Shit!" She cried out in pleasure!

Over the next 15 minutes they made Annie come 4 more times and Terence was on the verge of coming himself. Annie's arms and legs were starting to hurt.

"Please? Untie me? My arms are hurting!" She begged.

"If we do and you don't cooperate we'll tie you up again... Understand?" said Daryl.

"Okay, okay." she said breathlessly.

Without interrupting their fucking of her Daryl gave a nod to the other men to untie her.

Once they'd done that Daryl pulled his cock from her and Terence pulled out of her too. He lifted her off of himself and she momentarily stood beside her bed, streams of their come dribbling down her legs. Daryl then lay on his back on the bed with his huge wet cock in the air.

"Climb on board sweetheart." He instructed her. Without hesitation Annie climbed on top of him and directed his swollen cock into herself. She slowly sank herself down on it until she was fully impaled again.

"Oohhhh!" She moaned in pleasure as Daryl pulled her down on his chest and grabbed her hands, holding them behind her back.

Terence then took his place behind her, penetrating her arse again with his thick hard cock, quickly taking up a rapid fucking motion. He had managed to last a long time so far because he'd not been able to fuck her like this; hard and fast! Now he did just that while Daryl held her in place.

With her face turned to the side against his chest Linda knelt beside the bed and watched Annie's face. Annie was being buffeted by Terence's frantic fucking and struggled to maintain eye contact with her.

"You fucking love this don't you? Said Linda.

"Yesss! Oh fuck!" Annie answered breathlessly.

"You really are a very dirty little girl aren't you?" Linda taunted her.

"Yesss!"

"You want him to spunk in your arsehole don't you?"

"Yes, Yesss! Give it to me!" Annie said, more to Terence than Linda.

"Aagghhhhhhh!" Cried Terence as he rammed his large cock as far up her arse as he could, pumping her belly full of his semen.

He gave a final few thrusts before pulling his dripping length from her. Daryl held her in place with his cock still buried deep inside her while the next guy readied himself to take her arse.

Annie was close to coming herself when Terence did. Daryl was keeping her on the boil as he gently fucked her with short strokes, keeping most of himself inside her.

One of the other blacks; Rodney stood beside her bed with his impressive 8 inches in full erection enjoying the sight of Annie's pretty little arse in the air and most of Daryl's enormous cock stuffed inside her!

With every pump of his cock Rodney could see a little dribble of her creamy juices being milked from her cunt. Daryl's ball's were completely saturated.

Annie knew that they were all going to be taking turns with her and was desperate to come again. Daryl was skillfully holding her on the brink, but she needed another cock in her arse to finish the job.

"Put it in me, please?" She asked.

Without warning Annie felt a sharp sting on her arse.

"Ow! Ow!" She cried as she realised that her arse was being spanked! Rodney was spanking her pretty little bottom hard and fast, watching the cheeks turning bright red.

Once she'd got over the initial shock Annie found the new sensation; some pain mixed with pleasure, not too unpleasant. In fact she was all too aware of the way her cunt twitched and spasmed around Daryl's cock with every sharp smack. Daryl seemed to be enjoying it too..

Although the spanking had delayed her impending orgasm she was grinding herself up and down on Daryl, fucking him back, determined to bring herself off!

But try as she might it wasn't working; after a few minutes she was still humping herself up and down on Daryl's cock and moaning in desperation.

To her relief Rodney was too impatient to wait any longer and took up position behind her. He gripped her hips and held her still as he aimed his cock at her arsehole, pressing the large purple head into her.

"Go on.." she whispered, "Do it! Fuck me!"

With that he sank himself into her spunky arsehole, all the way to his balls!

"Yesss! Fuck me! Go on! Fuck me hard!" She said.

Rodney was savouring the sensation of her extremely tight arse squeezing his cock so hard. But his impatience got the better of him and within a few seconds he was ramming himself enthusiastically in and out of her.

Annie was already close but within a few minutes she was panting and moaning with her impending orgasm.

"Oh God! Oh god! I'm coming! Agghh! Oh shit!" She cried as the two men pumped her hard throughout her orgasm.

It wasn't too much longer before Rodney was grunting a groaning as he got ready to shoot his load up her arse. Annie was relishing the double penetration, not least because of the pleasure she knew she was giving the men inside her.

"Uhhhhhhhhgg!" Cried Rodney as he too pumped his seed inside her, continuing to fuck her until his cock lost its erection and he slipped from her by now rather inflamed looking arsehole.

Annie was starting to feel really quite sore there. But despite having Daryl's monster wedged in her cunt that was feeling okay.

"Please, not up my bum again?" She said.

"Let them fuck my pussy?"

Daryl laughed and grasped her hair, making her look him in the eyes.

"You want another cock in your cunt do you?" Daryl said, smiling at her.

"Please Daryl, my bums really sore.." Annie said.

"You heard the girl Mike! You next?" said Daryl.

Annie started to try and extricate herself from Daryl's cock but was confused when he held her in place..

"How can I...?" She started to say when she felt a finger being squeezed into her already stuffed hole. Realisation dawned as another one joined it, then a third.

"No!" Annie tried to protest, as ever knowing it was futile. The moment Mike withdrew his fingers she felt his cock being pressed into her alongside Daryls.

Once again Annie was amazed at her cunts capacity to stretch ever wider as she felt Mike's cock sink inside her next to Daryl's huge organ. Once he was fully ensconced inside her Mike reached down to Annie and pulled her back towards himself. Daryl saw what he was doing and let go of her.

Puppygirl
Puppygirl
378 Followers