Annie is Put to Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Puppygirl
Puppygirl
378 Followers

"I suppose so. But you'll still be giving birth to a black baby."

"Well at least we can say that we've only recently got together; that I was already pregnant when you met me.." she said. "What do you think?"

"Let's do it, fuck it. Let's just do it." Paul said, making up his mind.

Before she'd she began to 'show' Paul had managed to secure another position in a firm in Manchester. As a bonus it also meant a decent pay rise. The downside was living in Manchester! At least it meant anonymity; no one would know them there.

Annie took somewhat longer to find a job, increasingly aware that she'd be 'showing' soon and prospective employer might not be so keen to employ her when they knew she'd be off on maternity leave within a few months.

She eventually found a care assistant position in an old people's home. The pay wasn't much good but Paul's pay rise more than made up for it.

They found themselves a reasonable little flat on the outskirts of the city and within 3 months had settled in. The neighbours were nice and friendly and Annie quickly made friends with Linda, the single mum of two 6 year old girls next door. Annie was pleased to see the twins were of mixed race; relieved she wouldn't be the only mother of a mixed race child.

She took it upon herself to fashion the story of how they'd recently met. She told Linda that she'd been in a long term relationship with her ex who dumped her as soon as she fell pregnant.

"Tell me about it!" said Linda, "I should have listened to my friends; they all said he'd dump me if I got pregnant. Black guys huh? They're all the same."

Annie said Paul had been a childhood sweetheart and when he found out about what happened he said he was happy to take on the child with her.

"Lucky you honey, there's been no one interested in me since. As soon as they know I've got two kids that's it; goodnight sweetheart" said Linda. "Mind you, just between us, I couldn't have stayed with him anyway."

"No? Why not?" Annie asked.

"Enormous cock!" Linda said laughing. "Seriously love, it was like having a baseball bat shoved up you!" She continued. "Ouch!"

"Are all black men built that way?" Annie asked innocently.

"I don't know love but mine certainly was!"

"Yours too?" Linda replied.

Annie was a little taken aback; she hadn't been expecting this kind of conversation.

"Umm. Yes I guess so.." she said.

"How big was he?" Linda enquired.

'Christ she's a bit forward.' Annie thought. 'Maybe it's because she hasn't got any for so long?'

"Fucking huge!" Annie said and they both burst out laughing.

"And you obviously enjoyed it?" Linda asked, looking her in the eye. All it took was Annie's blush for Linda to know the answer.

"Bad girl! Very bad girl!" She mockingly chided her, smiling, then looking around conspiratorially said; "Tell me to mind my own business but if ever you have the urge again.. Let's just say my ex visit's the girls from time to time.. He'd be very interested in helping you out, just so long as you don't expect anything else.."

Annie's knickers were already wet at the thought of it. Linda could tell she was interested simply by the look on her face.

"Listen love, we all have needs; I won't judge you. And don't worry, he's never going to be any threat to your relationship with Paul; he can't abide being tied down.

All you have to do is let me know, okay?"

Walking back the short distance from next door Annie mulled over Linda's words. She had certainly fantasised about the experience with Daryl many many times since it happened.. 'Damn these hormones' she thought. Ever since falling pregnant she was permanently randy. Paul was a very happy man!

Annie was only able to hold out until the next day before she asked Linda if she could arrange a meeting with her ex.

"I've been thinking about what you said yesterday Linda; I think I want to.. How do we do this?"

"It's called a 'booty call' babes." Linda said; "I'll give you his number, and you can contact him yourself. Here, let me take your photo." She said getting out her phone and taking a couple of shots. "There." she said, "that'll get him interested. You're pretty hot, you know?"

She handed Annie a scribbled number on a scrap of paper. "I'll let him know you'll contact him yeah?"

"Absolutely!" Annie smiled and immediately blushed.

"Good girl! Have fun!" said Linda.

"Oh, I didn't ask his name. How bad is that?" Annie said as she was leaving, embarrassed at herself for barely even considering it.

"Daryl...Daryl Owens.." Linda told her.

"Thanks.." Annie said and with that she left Linda to pick up her kids from school.

'Daryl? No? Surely not?' Annie thought, her mind in turmoil. 'What are the chances of it being him?'

'And what if it was him?' She thought. 'Would she really want to fuck him again?' Blushing hotly again she was in no doubt about it; of course she would!'

A couple of days later she decided to go for it. The urge to know if it was him was nearly as strong as the urge to fuck him if it was!

She sent him a text; 'Hi this is Annie. Linda sent you a photo of me. I have a feeling we may have met before. Were you in Harrogate in August? I've never done this kind of thing before. Linda tells me it's called a booty call. Let's meet? X'

With nervous anticipation Annie watched the screen of her phone. She knew it was ridiculous to expect an answer straight away and after a couple of minutes she put her phone away and prepared for her next shift that afternoon.

Just as she was getting her bike out of the flat's cycle rack she heard a text message come through.. She opened her messages to see if it was a reply.

'Hi Annie. What a surprise to hear from you. Yes we met in August. I'd recognise your face anywhere. Love to meet up again. X Daryl.'

Annie's face burned as she blushed bright red. It was definitely him! She was going to meet up with the guy who had fathered her growing baby! Who had practically raped her in that hotel in Harrogate.

'Where? When?' Was all she had time for.

She sent the text and quickly cycled to work arriving just in time for the start of her shift. She couldn't stop thinking about it for the entire shift. It wasn't until 9pm as she was leaving work that she received the reply;

'Linda tells me you live next door to her. Do you want your boyfriend to watch? Meet at yours. I can do most days. Daryl. X'

'Do I want Paul to watch?' The offer would have seemed strange had it not have already occurred. Annie thought about it a minute and decided not.

'No thanks. Just you and me. Tomorrow is good. It's my day off so any time between 9 and 5. Annie. X'

'Is your pussy still shaved? X'

'Not shaved; I always wax. Better than shaved. X'

'Perfect. 9am tomorrow at yours. Daryl X'

"Hi honey." Paul said as she arrived home. "How was your shift?"

"Good, yeah, it was a pretty good day.. tiring but good." she said.

Paul had left a load of dishes on the worktop so she packed the dishwasher before offering him a drink.

"I'll have a beer please." he said.

She made herself a hot chocolate, handed him a bottle of Corona and asked if he was coming to bed.

"No not yet love, I wanna catch the boxing.. I'll be up in a bit.,"

Annie went to bed but tossed and turned for some time. She was feeling too excited to drop off easily. But she was asleep by the time Paul got to bed; she never felt him get in beside her and snuggle up.

She was awake early the next morning, finding herself sorely in need of some fresh panties. The one's she'd worn to bed were soaked!

Paul left for work just before 8am so she had plenty of time to shower, dress and do her makeup.

At 8.45am she waited in nervous anticipation, like a schoolgirl on her first date. Her coffee had gone cold by 9am and just as she was about to throw it away there was a knock on the back door.

Annie rushed to answer it and was surprised to see Linda waiting outside.

"Oh, Hi honey, just me.. Daryl's going to be a little bit late; he's just taking the girls to school." She said as Annie opened the door for her. Linda brushed past her into the kitchen.

"What a coincidence isn't it? Daryl said he's met you before... That you've already had the pleasure.." she said knowingly, looking Annie straight in the eyes.

Annie blushed and thought 'Oh God! What has he told her about me? She'll think I'm a complete slut!'

Seeing her face Linda said; "I won't judge you, remember?"

"I know.." said Annie.

"He also mentioned that your boyfriend likes to watch your little games..."

"Ahh! How much else has he told you?"

Said Annie, hoping he hadn't told her everything.

"Daryl thinks he's likely to be the father of the baby.."

"Yes I'm afraid he is..." said Annie ,"Paul and I always use a condom; Daryl didn't.."

"Blimey girl, what were you thinking? First rule of booty call is you always use a condom!" she paused a moment "So the story about Paul being your childhood sweetheart.. all bullshit?"

"Afraid so.."

'God she's persistent' thought Annie. 'I can't hide anything from her'

"So Paul watched Daryl fucking you without a condom and he was okay with that?" The penny had obviously dropped..

"Paul wanted it! It's complicated Linda." Annie explained. "Paul wanted me tied down and blindfolded and have another man fuck me. I had no idea he wasn't using a condom until it was too late!" she paused. "He deliberately got Daryl to impregnate me!"

"Wow!" Said Linda. "What an idiot! And you're a filthy little minx aren't you?" She smiled. "You look like butter wouldn't melt in your mouth.. Good on you girl."

Annie blushed and smiled.

"So I take it you're still fine with this?" Linda checked.

"Yes Linda I am, I'm fucking gagging for it!" Said Annie and they both burst out laughing.

"So anyway" Linda said," Daryl had an idea; no pressure but if you like I can video him fucking you.." she paused, gaging Annie's reaction.

"Knowing your boyfriend likes to watch he might like to see you fucking Daryl again.." she continued. "I wouldn't mind.."

Annie looked at Linda. She was quite obviously thrilled at the idea of doing it. Annie suspected not just to be a good friend..

"God, if I wasn't already a complete slut you're turning me into one Linda! Go on then, yes please!" she said.

But she knew it wasn't going to be for Paul's benefit; she didn't think she'd be telling him about this. Fucking someone else with him watching was fine but she knew he'd see this as cheating. But she really felt turned on by the idea of being filmed fucking Daryl!

"Don't blame me honey, I just help the inner slut out!" replied Linda with a big smile.

Linda went to get her video camera returning with it just as Daryl arrived.

"Hey! Annie.. long time no see." He greeted her.

"Hey." Annie blushed shyly. 'What's the matter with me she?' She thought 'I'm blushing like a schoolgirl!'

She could feel his eyes on her, appraising her.. wanting her. And she realised she loved it!

Fortunately Linda intervened. " A bit shy for what Daryl's told me you got up to with him Annie!"

"Oh yeah sorry.." said Annie.

"Let's sit down and work out how we're going to do this." Linda said, pulling out a chair and sitting at the kitchen table. Daryl and Annie joined her. Annie was relieved that Linda seemed to be taking charge of the situation.

"Nice place." said Daryl looking round.

"Yeah it's okay." Annie said feeling really awkward.

She realised that she was feeling suddenly really anxious. She'd not considered it before but she didn't really know how to have sex with Daryl; she'd been fucked by him, fisted even, but never had what most people call 'normal sex' with him.. She was not sure how to even go about that.

"Enough of this small talk said Linda, now Daryl's told me everything so there's no need to be embarrassed."

'Everything?' Thought Annie.. 'I hope not!'

"So, if you want to put on a little show for your boyfriend we can spice it up.."

"What do you have in mind?" Annie asked curiously.

"Well, from what Daryl's said you both seemed pretty hot for the whole rape scene; you know, tying you up, making out like you didn't want it..."

"Yeah?" Said Annie.

"Let's do it like that again shall we? If that's what gets you kid's hot?" Linda suggested.

Annie felt her pussy juice trickling between her lips, her cunt twitching and pulsing in anticipation. She hadn't really expected this but she was already sure she wanted to!

"Okay!" She said, surprising herself. She hadn't expected it to come out so immediately or with such enthusiasm!

"Great!" Said Linda. "Let's get started!

"What I suggest is that we start with something like you're getting out of the shower all wet and naked and Daryl comes in and surprises you."

"Sounds good to me." said Annie, smiling at Daryl.

"Daryl can take things from there as I'm sure you know!" Linda said smiling at Daryl.

"Always happy to oblige a pretty girl!" he said with a big grin.

"I'll try to be as unobtrusive as I can; you just try to ignore me okay?" said Linda.

"One other thing Annie, Daryl says you had some leather straps to tie you down with. I suggest we use them; the trouble with trying to do it 'au natural' so to speak is you're likely to get hurt.."

"Sorry? What do you mean?" Asked Annie.

"If we do it with him forcing himself upon you and you're struggling against him too much he's going to end up hurting you; he's pretty strong.."

'Linda seems to know an awful lot about this.' Annie thought.

"No that's absolutely fine Linda. To tell you the truth I think I'd find it easier that way." Said Annie.

She was actually really glad that Linda was suggesting this way, at least it was familiar territory and after the first bit she wouldn't have to do much acting!

"Okay brilliant! To make it seem more a bit more realistic we're going to need to get something of a story here." Said Linda.

"Let's make it look like Daryl has just found out where you live.. I'll video Daryl sat across the street watching you come home and going inside. I know you ride your bike to work so you come in all sweaty and need a shower. Okay?"

"Yeah, okay, yeah." Annie affirmed.

"Daryl will follow you in after a couple of minutes. He waits till you're done then grabs you in the bedroom. Now, you struggle but do it as if you're really weak okay? Basically act as if you're struggling but don't put any effort into it, alright?"

"Yeah okay.."

"You can then tie her up without hurting her can't you." She said to DaryI.

"Sure thing."

"Where do you keep your leather straps honey?" Linda asked.

"Oh, in the bed; there's drawers in the sides. In there." said Annie, wondering if

Paul had left their dildos in the same place.

"Okay I think we're ready, go get your bike Annie and ride around the block. I'll be ready for you when you get back."

Annie did just that, the anticipation building with every pedal stroke. She could see Linda with her camera as she came down the street but ignored her presence completely. She was also aware of Daryl sat in his car on the other side of the street.

She put her bike in the racks and went inside, quickly undressing and getting into the shower for the second time that morning. She soaped herself all over but only wetted her hair.

Getting herself into role, as it were, she tried to imagine that what was about to happen was not being staged. That Daryl was genuinely just going to take her against her will. It wasn't too hard to imagine; if last time was anything to go by that's exactly what would be happening!

She finished her shower and getting out she spotted Linda with her video filming her every move. She began drying herself off, feeling a little self conscious but knowing she couldn't show it.

She walked into the bedroom and was just about to sit down on the bed when Daryl pounced on her from behind. His hand went over her mouth and with the other he encircled her body with her arms by her sides. Annie struggled, her eye's wide in a look of shock.

"Hello Annie." he said menacingly. "I bet you weren't expecting to see me again? It's taken me awhile to find out where you live, but I'm sure it's going to be worth it.."

"Mmmmmmff!" Annie was trying to speak.

"Remember the last time we were together? What I did to you while your pathetic little boyfriend watched?"

"Uhuhh!" She nodded.

"Well I'm going to have you again my pretty one!"

"Mmmmmmff!" She tried to shake her head.

"Nnnnnnnhhhh!"

"Do exactly as I tell you and you won't get hurt!" He threatened her.

The moment he took his hand from her mouth Annie pleaded with him;

"No please, I'll do anything you want!"

"Good girl! That's what I like to hear. Where are the straps you had in that hotel?"

"In the sides of the bed in the drawers." she replied.

"Get them out." he said, releasing her from his grasp.

Annie went to the bed and pulled out the straps. She handed them to him and held out her hands. He put them on and pulled them tight around her wrists.

"Lie down on the bed." he ordered her.

She did as she was told without further complaint.

As Daryl secured her wrists to the headboard Annie realised she was no longer really acting, from here on it was going to be for real.

She'd been so in role that she'd forgotten about Linda filming her despite the fact that she was not being especially unobtrusive.

Daryl pulled her legs wide apart and Annie was embarrassed at just how wet she was for him; the whole of her cunt was sopping wet!

He secured her legs wide apart and stood back to survey her, the other men joining him.

"Now doesn't she look amazing! She's really a very sexy girl! Don't you think Linda?" Said DaryI.

"Oh yeah, she's a really hot girl!" Linda agreed.

"You know that Linda is a dyke Annie? She loves to munch on pussy!" said Daryl. "Ain't that so Linda?"

"Not exclusively big man; you know that!" Linda smiled.

Annie was taken aback; she had absolutely no idea.. Linda had never even given her the slightest clue.

"You do know she's been after yours for quite some time!" he said. "And I'm a caring sharing kind of bloke. I'll let her have a turn with you!"

"Yeah right!" said Linda.

"I am babes; I'm so happy to share I've invited some of the boys over..." he said watching Annie's reaction.

"No!" Annie cried, shocked at this new turn of events. "Just you please?"

"No Annie, you'll fuck whoever I say you will!" Daryl chuckled.

"Linda? Please?" She tried to appeal to her friend.

"Sorry babe, you've met him before, there's nothing I can do about it." She said with a shrug.

Just then she heard a knock on the back door and Daryl went to answer it while Linda kept filming what was happening.

Daryl returned to the bedroom followed by 5 other men! Their eyes lit up at what they saw; young Annie, horny and vulnerable, tied naked to the bed.

"Wow man, you weren't kidding she's fucking gorgeous!" One of the blacks, Terence said.

Annie looked at them in dismay. Too late, she realised she'd done it again; that she'd foolishly relinquished all control to DaryI, a man who she already knew couldn't be trusted.

Despite this her pussy throbbed with excitement; she couldn't help feeling the same thrill as before when he'd had her completely helpless and taken her. To her amazement she realised she wanted it! Really wanted it!

'What's the matter with me?' She thought.

'Am I that desperate?'

Despite knowing she was going to be gang banged by complete strangers she was extremely turned on; her pussy pulsed with anticipation! She could feel the drools of pussy juice running down between the cheeks of her bum!

She noticed DaryI talking to one of the guys who then took the camera off of Linda; taking over from her.

Puppygirl
Puppygirl
378 Followers