Annie Says "Maybe" Ch. 05

Story Info
This builds on more subtle chapters which set the stage.
2.2k words
4.48
2.8k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"ASM Ch. 5 Double Bubble Toil and Trouble"

Six Weeks After the Anniversary

"That's it baby...fuck me, fuck my pussy hard," Annie grunted. "Make me cum with that big cock!"

*Smack, smack, smack. Sam's thighs thudded against Annie's milky, round ass over and over. His hard dick swelled bigger as the cockhead dragged across the small pad of ridges deep inside her. Her most recent encouragement induced a low growl from him as his pace quickened.

The steamy couple was lathered in sweat. Annie's newfound boldness and confidence had increased not only her appetite for sex, but her endurance as well. In the first month of her experimentation she'd cum - often multiple times - one way or another four or five times a week; with her toys, her hands, or with Sam. But all the sex had been leaving her a little sore until she hit her stride.

It was funny and true that it was like working out. She was becoming sexually fit. She came harder, more often, and lasted longer to get those second, third even fourth orgasms sometimes. Her body's muscle memory also made her a "natural sexual athlete," as Dr. Carly termed it.

She could physically do things for Sam and for herself that she hadn't in years, or ever frankly. And those things ranged from grinding and squeezing her toy or Sam's cock with slow, methodical, cum-drawing delicious control; to orgasmically absorbing Sam as he was now, hammering away at her hot inner core like a blacksmith. She was confident in collecting her rewards, which only motivated her further.

Today, six weeks from their anniversary, she'd expertly led Sam all the way to this moment - on all fours, getting absolutely pounded (there wasn't a more delicate way to put it in her mind).

Employing her new techniques, Annie guided their sex again. She started by surprising him, got him hot and bothered as they kissed and touched each other, and then insistently moved him to go down on her. He was happy to oblige, a little more pliable this time, but still impatient.

When she straddled him and took him inside her, he'd tried to buck against her, until she had to hold his hands and quietly, assertively tell him- "my rules." She had began working herself on him, swiveling her hips and clenching his shaft with her walls and muscles, making him moan in pleasure, but also in agony as she refuted his attempts to start fucking her. She wanted to cum first by taking him.

For the time being, she'd followed Dr. Carly's advice for beginners - deny, and re-direct him. Keeping his hands down, she had lowered her upper body down upon his as she continued to circle her hips and work him tightly. She had kissed and ever so softly bit his ear, whispering, "not yet love."

Before she let him loose, Sam responded by matching her swivels without pushing back too hard. He clenched his cut jaw, and closed his eyes as he surrendered to her again. His cock was squeezed and released, worked up and down, around and around to the point of maddening lust.

When Annie started cumming, her powerful walls started to give way as she bounced more and squeezed less. Sam felt the tip of his cock bump against her back wall as she took him in deep angles, beginning to pant in his ear.

"Ooooooh fuck baby, mnnnmmmmhhh," she'd groaned. The nerves within her body were doing their happy, electric dance, swaying and jumping with joy as her brain released a fresh flood of nature's high.

She'd kept Sam's own neurons firing on all cylinders too, but in anticipation. He was rock hard, but only slowly pistoned a few centimeters in and out of Annie's spasming pussy. She clenched and released, opened and clamped down as she rubbed her clit against the rough patch of hair at the base of his dick.

While full of exciting twists and turns, the couple's sex had adopted a new pattern as well, to which Sam's mind had semi-consciously adapted. He was aware that Annie was being more assertive in bed of course, and sometimes her control was foreign to him, restrictive even. But on the other hand, it was always fun, and the more he followed her lead, the more she opened new doors for both of them. Moreover, if he was patient enough, he usually found Annie gave in to him and gave him back control.

On the last score, Sam was blissfully, totally, wrong. Bathed in glorious, relaxing reward, her pussy hot, slick and buzzing, Annie had climbed off Sam ready to feel the wind in her hair and bring them both to their climax as Dr. Carly would describe it. Letting Sam loose while still holding his reigns was one analogy that worked in her mind.

Another way Annie thought about it was music and dancing. A great dance song ebbs and flows, setting up those moments where movement can't be denied. The beat is undeniable, just like her clit being rubbed or pressed in rhythm. The best songs in her opinion build and build. The band or the beat is tight until it's incited to let loose and play more intensely to the point it, and all the dancers are just holding on as the song takes on a life of its own.

Their new sex paradigm made her the DJ. She set the track list for their lovemaking. And she was getting really good at swapping one beat for another to make herself or Sam make one move or another. On this day, she'd wanted him to ride her hard - to feel her legs and ass shake a bit as they copulated.

Thus after she'd ridden him to a satisfying orgasm to open herself nicely, she rolled over on her hands and knees, wiggling her ass to invite him towards her. To top it off, and signal him like the wife in Dr. Carly's session, she lay down on her upper body and spread herself ever so slightly with her hands.

She felt so depraved and free at once, her own wetness at the edge of her fingertips. "Fuck me big boy," she sighed. The gesture coupled with the words had its intended effect.

Already soaked and slick, Sam entered her again with moan-inducing forcefulness. He inhaled deeply as he did and snorted like an animal as he immediately began pounding at her hot inner core. Sam was out of the barn and off reaching a double-time rhythm of thumping against Annie's ass very quickly.

"That's it baby- you take that pussy!" Annie gasped.

Sam put his big hands on her hips and started pulling her pussy back to meet his pushing cock, delighting Annie in two ways. First his cock, bullied its way deeper and harder inside her. Second, his heavy balls swing forward and slapped up against her engorged clit, presently exposed to the open air.

The erotic contradiction of it set her brain alight like a prairie fire. She was at once so vulnerable - her open, hot pussy getting ravaged by her husband as she drove him wild; and so in control. So in control.

She could stop him in his tracks if she wanted to. She could drive him to frustration or delight. Dr. Carly gave her quite a set of tools- yes, quite a set.

She could tell him to slow and be still, get up and make him wait while she pushed herself back against him.

She could beg off, turn around and take him in her mouth to taste him.

She could grab is swelling cock by the base, line it up against her asshole and rub against him just to tease him and put him back in her pussy.

But she herself was getting a little impatient tonight, and so instead she goaded him to make her pussy cum right now. "That's it baby...fuck me, fuck my pussy hard," Annie grunted. "Make me cum with that big cock!"

When she heard the low growl come from Sam as his pace quickened, she knew he was close. Sam was quietest when he was about to cum, but her training had brought out some changes in him too. Annie lowered herself so she was relaxed and lying down completely while Sam kept working her now completely surrendered, very full, pussy again and again and again.

As her longest, hardest orgasm started exploding through her body, she lined up the last track on her playlist. "That's your pussy! You take it!" She commanded.

Sam, now fully on top of his wife's smaller body, pumped and thrust into her sex with abandon. His balls tightened and rose. A roar of sorts escaped his mouth before he buried his face in Annie's neck.

A first rope of hot cum splashed against Annie's walls. A second. A third as Sam came to rest on top of her, his cock still pulsing, trying to as it was designed to push his cum just a little more into her satisfied cunt.

Annie didn't care that she was on the pill in that moment. She'd been sexed and seeded as far as her greedy pussy was concerned. She'd made her husband stud her like most wives dream about on their wedding night. An ear to ear grin flashed across her face, before she touched her top teeth with her tongue in mischievous thought. Sam's cock continued to grind into her.

Carly would be so proud.

*******

The camera panned wide. Annie couldn't say she was surprised, but she was delighted. Delighted and reinforced to see Dr. Carly sitting in an on office chair, watching the couple cavort on the bed in front of her and commenting.

"Good, you are so beautiful and so strong," she told the woman on the bed.

The session featured a willowy Asian woman with gorgeous, long jet-black hair and the most expressive eyes. Her paler, peachy skin tone and slight, but long frame was an interesting contrast to the muscular, but stocky frame and tanned body of the white man she was with. He wasn't quite a body builder, but Annie could tell he was quite strong, thick in the trunk area kind of strong. Judging from some of his tattoos and close-cropped hair, he looked like he'd been in the Army of the Marines. The pairing was surely intentional - a "hard case" as Dr. Carly introduced them, which implied to Annie that the woman would have to work extra hard.

This "session" featured more cameras with closer shots and angles than Annie recalled in previous films, for more precise observation as Dr. Carly termed it. And the man was a beast for the smaller woman to deal with.

He had been fucking her from behind as she planned when he gathered her hair in a ponytail and pulled on it. Dr. Carly just said "Careful now..." as the woman gasped in apparent pleasure as his thighs smacked harder into her butt.

The woman was going to cum. Annie watched in suspense- the man was taking over- she'd dropped the reigns! Annie felt guilty for her spreading wetness as the Army guy started dominating the woman more. He pushed his thumb against the bud of her anus, eliciting another moan. Her mouth was opening wider and her eyes were starting to roll.

Someone should intervene, Annie thought. "They're not listening to Dr. Carly," her mind continued, even as she rubbed her own slick vagina at the sight of the losing battle.

"Deny and re-direct Kim." Carly interjected forcefully.

Kim, who was clearly already on the verge of cumming, had a thumb up her butt and was getting her hair pulled, seemed in no position to change course. But to Annie's amazement, the woman smiled (to herself? At me?) for a moment, then swiftly pulled herself away from Mr. Tough Guy and flipped over.

She grabbed the thick dick with one hand and pulled him into her with her other on his muscular backside as she ran her tongue from his chin to his upper lip. Mr. Tough Guy looked like he was just about ready to pound away on her without direction all over again when Kim slipped a finger into his ass.

"Holy shit!" Annie nearly exclaimed out loud. Army guy's eyes went wide, but progressed to a doe-eyed blink as Kim gently massaged him.

"Turnabout is fair play, isn't it?" Annie heard Dr. Carly say, but not on the session. In her own head she heard one of the Doc's many maxims.

And that's when the camera panned to Dr. Carly... with her skirt hiked up around her, frigging her own clit while heaping praise on Kim for an excellent maneuver.

"Good, you are so beautiful and so strong," Carly told Kim.

As the scene got more sordid, the camera cut to a full frontal shot of Dr. Carly, still professionally dressed from the waist up, but with her underwear tangled around her ankles as her impeccably manicured fingers exposed, explored and pleasured the most beautiful pussy Annie had ever seen.

"Come with me ladies." She ordered as Kim audibly solved her hard case.

"Oh my god!" Annie replied, cumming so fast unexpectedly that she felt a gush escape her.

"Good," Dr. Carly breathlessly replied. You are sooooo good."