Annie takes over Pt. 01

Story Info
Sons girlfriends evil twin takes over.
1.1k words
4.35
5.1k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My middle son is a senior in high school and dating this Sweet girl named Cassie. She is a twin the younger by ten minutes. Annie the eldest of the girls is the opposite of the two girls. Where Cassie is always warm, bright, and bubbly, Annie is more like Wednesday Adams dark and always in black. Both the girls are rather on the petite, mousy, short, and nerdy side with thick rimmed glasses.

Every time my son invites Cassie out Annie has to be a third wheel. Every time he gets Cassie a present he gets Annie one also so she isn't left out. Being that he is in high school and doesn't really have a job I will help him out with the money. As the gifts were not big I really did not care or think anything of it. It was a bit of a joke at first. I would ask if he was dating both of them etc but did not pay much attention to it. That was until last month.

The two turned 18 and my son picked out their birthday presents. He got Cassie a locket and Annie he got a little handmade bracelet from a street vendor. He took them to Dave and Busters for lunch. When they got back to my house Cassie and my son disappeared to play video games in his room leaving Annie alone on the couch as I sat on the recliner watching football. I looked over at her and noticed she had her shoes off and feet up on my couch. On her left ankle was the bracelet that my son had given her a couple hours before.

I thought this was strange and my eyes kept drawing back to the bracelet on her ankle. I did not say anything just thought why would she do this. Annie caught my gaze and smiled. She exclaimed, "thank you so much for the present, I know you paid for it."

"You're welcome Annie" I said.

"I think it looks better as an anklet though, don't you?" She asked with a smile.

Again she watched as my gaze went to how the dark stones contrasted against her bright pale white ankles and feet. "Yes, Annie, I believe you are right about that. The bracelet does look amazing around your ankle." I blurted out before realizing what I said.

Annie then asked, "So do you like paying for gifts for Colin to give me?"

I was slightly surprised by the question as I never thought about it until that moment. I did not consider buying her things. I just did it as a help for my son. Before I had a chance to respond she said "Don't worry Brad I have read lots of studies that lots of men like you enjoy giving women gifts."

Now I was really confused. First calling me by my first name and second what men like me? I looked at her with a serious gaze and all she did was wiggle her feet and slide one up her leg. "Cassie, what are you talking about guys like me?" I stammered out.

She looked at me with this icy gaze that was more intense from behind her thick glasses. "Bradley, let's not kid ourselves. Over the last year I have noticed how your "son's" gifts have gotten nicer and nicer. I also know that you can't stop thinking about this bracelet wrapped around my ankle. "

Something inside me lit up and part of me was excited and part of me knew I had to do something about her attitude. I stood up and started to say "Now listen here Annie" but was interrupted by laughter.

Annie was looking at my hardon and laughing as she said, "Bradley, look at you all excited. It's ok if you want to get a closer look at my cute feet. But in your current condition I don't know how safe it is for you to be standing. You know Colin or Cassie could come out at any time. It might be better to crawl over here"

As I stood there the sight of her foot and that anklet became more entrancing and she lowered her foot to the ground and with a simple gesture pointing down my brain went blank and next thing I knew I was crawling across my living room towards a mousy girl thirty years my junior.

As I reached the sofa I heard her soft voice saying, " Very good Bradley. You learn very quickly. Now to show off your true calling. I want you to show me what a good boy you are and lick every inch of my foot clean. As you do this task I want you to think about how you can make my life better and easier."

Without question or even a peep I started licking her foot from heel to toe. The salty sweat from earlier that day lingered on my tongue. "Annie, as much as I want to, we really shouldn't be doing this. It's not right" is what was supposed to come out of my mouth. But instead as I started to speak her other foot started tapping my balls and all I got out was "Ann" before I was silenced.

"Bradley is that any way to address the woman who has her foot in your mouth and is controlling your very being. If you stay a good boy you will be in heaven but I can also make it hell for you also."

Between her words, one foot in my mouth and the other foot gently kicking my balls I was about to explode. "You are right Miss Annie I am so sorry. I promise to be a good boy". I said, bowing my head and licking between her toes.

I felt her stand up and as I looked up she spread her legs a little to reveal a pair of black cotton panties. With a sinister laugh she said' "that's better. Now you may remove my panties and be the first to taste divine asshole."

My new goddess did not have to tell me twice. I removed her panties and buried my tongue deep in her tiny ass eating it like it was my first meal in days. I did not hold back as I licked furiously as I listened to her softly moan. Hearing this I knew I had to please her and bring her to her first orgasm. I would do anything to not let her down.

Mistress Annie sat back down and positioned my face between her legs at her unshaven pussy mound. I did the best I could to get her off. I could feel her shake and orgasm grow inside her. As she climaxed I felt a pain from her pulling my hair. The next thing I felt was the sting of her hand as she slapped my face hard.

Mistress said, "Did you ask permission to make me have an orgasm? Do you think you deserved to get that treat so soon?"

I apologized profusely begging to be forgiven which made her laugh and slap me harder.