Annie's Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie smiled. "I'll take that as a yes."

It was two in the morning when the two made their way down the front steps of the sorority house and to their car. Jessie leaned on Annie all the way and needed to be helped into the passenger seat.

Once headed toward home, Jessie scooted over and laid her head on Annie's shoulder. "Penny for your thoughts." Annie teased.

"Fuck you." Jessie whispered. She pulled up Annie's top and her lips found her right nipple, she started suckling her. Jessie's fingers began to rub Annie's jean covered pussy.

Annie brought a hand to Jessie's head and patted her. "Go easy baby. I'm a little tender right now."

Jessie eased her pressure some but continued to suck and rub her new and wonderful love. "Can I do it for you like that girl did tonight?"

Annie smiled. "I invited her to stay at the house some weekend soon. I want her to teach you how to do it right"

Jessie's mouth was back on Annie's breast and she increased the speed and pressure of her fingers on Annie's pussy.

"I'll take that as a yes." Annie smiled. "What a perfect fucking night." She thought.

12