A Matter of Inches Ch. 01

Story Info
Is the perfect cock size in the mind of the beholder?
1.4k words
3.24
22.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Piscator
Piscator
32 Followers

This story derives from my reading a online blurb concerning women's preferred penis size. It is the first part of what may be a multi-part story follows. As always, your comments, responses and votes are greatly appreciated.

Any resemblance of the characters to real persons is purely coincidental. Everyone in the story is over eighteen.

+++++

"And the little chair was just right" Goldilocks and the Three Bears

I'm usually don't quibble over Fairy Tales, but in the original version of the story, the protagonist was a rude old crone, not a sweet little girl named Goldilocks. If you don't believe me look it up. And if the crone was like many of the women, I've recently encountered, she'd like the middle one best.

To be honest, I would have laughed out loud if you'd told me that within a year, I'd have my choice of luscious miff's while their hubbies stoked their much bigger cocks and watched our frantic fucking. For me it started when I read an online account of a survey of women's preferred penis size. In particular, I was chuffed to discover that that my slightly above average cock (7.25 inches long and 6.5 inches in circumference) was in the ideal size range of 7 to 8.25 inches in length and 6.15 to 6.5 inches circumference according to the. It may also surprise you that my life as a bull to cuckold couples started when my wife and I had a same room swap with a couple of my wife's new friends.

I'm Ed Jones and work as a mid-level administrator in an insurance firm. I'm 49, 6' and 200 lbs with dark hair and complexion and reasonably fit from regular cycling and beer league hockey. My wife Kathy is your typical mid-western farm girl 47, 5'8, about 135 lbs, and fit from teaching swimming and Pilates. She has auburn hair, a fair complexion, and lovely curves. It was the second marriage for us both and we have no children by choice.

Like many couples our love was strong, but our sex life faded after the first few years. At year five, both of us were feeling that itch, which was intensified when we were both working from home during covid isolation. We finally admitted the need to spice things up a bit and started by watching porn together every Friday evening and trading tales of hot encounters with other lovers before our marriage. But after a couple months, that too soon became ho-hum routine.

Ironically, our sexual renaissance picked-up during the covid lockdown, when Kathy caught me watching some porn, cuckold porn to be specific. To my surprise, she wasn't upset and admitted that although I was an excellent lover, she was a bit of a "size queen" and sometimes longed for her previous husband's 9" cock. I found this a bit depressing but was reassured by the above mentioned online article and the fact that Kathy and all my previous lovers were more than satisfied with my overall sexual performance. I also admitted that I was somewhat in awe of the capacity of multi-orgasmic women and have always been very service minded and made sure they had at least one climax orally, before insertion. Then too, Kathy had developed a penchant for creampies during our online porn phase and had increased my service responsibility. She now insisted that I clean her pussy after cumming in her. While I licked and sucked my semen from her dripping vagina, she would rub her clit and tell me what a "Dirty Cunt Licker" I was, as she rolled through two or three more climaxes

But after more than seven months of isolation and our first and second vaccinations, we began to look to expand our social and sexual opportunities. Kathy mentioned that the topic of our boring sex life had come up in a chat with Martine with her pre-covid gym mate and yoga instructor. I must admit I was mortified at the thought of Kathy openly discussing our sex life with others. I think this is called men's reticence, as I never discuss my sexual issues with any of my male friends. But I also understand that women are more comfortable with discussing these subjects with their friends.

Martine had mentioned that she and Drew, her husband, had been having similar issues pre-covid until they decided to visit a swinger's club just to see what it was like. She reported that it was liberating for them both to explore their sexual fantasies with new partners and then go back home and play together. But then covid descended and the swing club had closed. Martine suggested we create a snuggle bubble and that she and Drew would be happy to have us over for supper next Friday. If all went well, we could explore same room swapping. Oh, and by the way, Drew had a 9" long cock.

I was hesitant but Kathy was keen, and I reluctantly agreed. Then too, I had to admit that Martine was a very attractive woman petit about 5'1", around 110 lbs with luxurious dark hair, pert B cup breasts, and a lovely, curved ass. She was a doppelganger for the Yoga Hotwife, one of my favourite porn stars. In the end, I was looking forward to next Friday. Variety is the spice of life and all that.

As we dressed for our Friday evening, I noted that Kathy selected her special lingerie and a short floral summer dress that displayed her cleavage and accentuated her tight curvy buttocks and long legs, but barely covered her ass. In fact, when she bent over, I was able to see her pussy bisected by a new skimpy black thong. My cock twitched in my casual jeans, and I was glad I hadn't gone commando.

When we arrived at their house, I was pleased to see that Martine was dressed in a tight tank top which hugged her pert breasts, bare tummy and a short skirt which clung to her ass like Velcro. Drew had just finished his workout and passed us dressed in a wife-beater T-shirt which accentuated his chest and six pack, and tight spandex shorts that fully exhibited his crotch bulge and trouser snake. He excused himself and went off to shower and change clothes.

When Drew returned, Martine served the delicious light summer meal she had prepared, chicken with peach-avocado salsa and a rubbed kale mango salad. The meal paired beautifully with the Gewurztraminer I'd brought for the meal.

We then retired to the living room and chatted while sipping the second bottle. Martine sat on the sofa next to me crossed her legs in a yoga pose. Her short dress pulled up further, and I couldn't help but notice that her pussy was bare. Kathy sitting beside Drew across from me and on her third glass of wine, unfasted the first three buttons of her bodice and stretched to give Drew a full view of full bosom. My sip of wine turned into a gulp as Kathy winked at Drew then removed her thong to match Martine's attire or lack thereof.

Martine met my gaze, rubbed a finger across her vulva and then licked her finger. She inserted her finger to my mouth and commanded, "Suck it and tase my honey." As I suckled her finger, she pushed my head into her lap. I slid to my knees as Leonard Cohen softly crooned "You can drink it, or you can nurse it. It don't matter how you worship, as long as you're down on your knees." I ran my tongue over her prominent labia, inching towards her shiny pearl. But first Martine turned my head to the opposite couch, where I was startled to see Kathy, who almost never sucked my cock, also on her knees. She was unbuckling Drew's belt to access his long dong, which she licked with fervour. Then Martine pushed my face back into her cunt, humped her pelvis and pressed my head into her cunt as she rode out her first climax while I lapped her delectable discharge.

Again, Martine turned my face to the opposite sofa, and I watched transfixed as Drew moaned "MMMMMM Yes," and spurted his full load into Kathy's waiting mouth.

Martine barked "Don't swallow bitch! Share your first swinger's snowball with hubby." Kathy and I walked on our knees to meet in the middle. We French kissed and she tongued Drew's cum into my mouth as we shared our lovers' emissions.

Ch. 02

Ed and Kathy

Piscator
Piscator
32 Followers