All Comments on 'Annika's Islands Ch. 03'

by DarianBlack

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DarianBlackDarianBlackover 4 years agoAuthor
Hey people! Back for real this time.

Explanation as to why this chapter took so long here: https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1507906

Please forgive the few edits and mistakes that were left in - I accidentally uploaded the wrong file. This one is just mostly edited, but there's a few glaring errors and editing notes left in this one. I'll see about fixing it, but chapter 4 will be, hopefully, edited by someone other than me.

I suck at editing. HMU if you're a talented editor or interest in becoming one of my beta-readers.

thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago
Good to see this story continuing

Read the first two chapters quite a while ago. Glad to see it continuing. Really enjoy it keep it coming.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 4 years ago
Excellent

This was worth waiting for. I just hope they remain the loving couple they are now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love It!

This is one of the best written stories I've seen on this site. At the risk of sounding greedy, will there be a chapter 4?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Meh!

Kind of a long wait and a drawn out telling for only a couple of moderately good sex scenes. I don't mind reading an adventure novel if it's good or original. This is meant to be erotica and in a kinky category too but it was way too wordy and juvenile. Also, did I mention that the sex was fairly mediocre? The Blue Lagoon and other books did this years ago.To make it erotic, you need to crank up the sex content quite a bit.

Not really worth the wait.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Wow, 8 years, 6 months, and 2 weeks in between the 2nd installment and the 3rd? I'm wondering if there will ever be a 4th at that rate.

Not to be extremely critical, but obviously from the words of your story you are part of the pro-hemp faction. I'm going to point out a couple of things that I'm going to catch heat on, but that's okay. First and foremost, the ONLY people who tell the fallacies about marijuana that you wrote are the people who use it. Exclusively. The same old mantra repeated word for word from the pro-hemp bible was used in your piece. I've said it before and I repeat it again now. YOU CANNOT BE SCIENTIFICALLY OBJECTIVE ABOUT ANYTHING THAT YOU YOURSELF WANT TO USE AND INDULGE IN. If you're using it, your going to cherry pick ONLY the facts that make your point of view look good. That's not being objective. While there's a small sliver of truth that cannabis can help with seizures and pain relief, you have to stop and ask yourself, 'Why is it not widely used in hospitals? Why is it still illegal under Federal law?" Of course, the conspiracy theory nut cases are going to scream "Big Pharma!", but if the pharmaceutical industry could turn a profit on it, they would jump onto it like bass on a June bug!

Quoting from your story referencing Darian:

He'd graduated high school a year early, had gotten a scholarship to an Ivy League school, and even patented a few programs which completely paid for his house... upfront.

Yeah, right. Bullshit. Anyone with that kind of intelligence isn't really going to indulge in pot. They're smarter than that.

This story has potential, and isn't too badly written. I would have given it a higher rating if not for what I've mentioned. It's already been 2 years since the last installment. Maybe the author should stop indulging in weed long enough to finish putting the words to paper, metaphorically speaking. 🤔

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous