Annika's Islands Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shifted in his seat, as if his jeans were suddenly too tight. I took that it meant he approved, "Oh. And what else could you possibly offer me?" He licked his lips, his eyes flicking from my half-lidded, molten-blue gaze to my wet, opened pussy, then back up again.

"That's simple," I exhaled softly, my body shivering with anticipation, "Dessert."

He'd already started moving towards me. He bypassed my lower body, covering me with his still clothed form, chafing me with gentle, deliberate intent. Bent nearly backwards as I was, he was careful not to lower his weight onto me, which gave the effect of a ghost-like, pale specter brushing against my body...

...And kissing my lips.

When he finally did, it was a slow, loving descent... so very unlike earlier with the frantic grasping and hard fondling, now light feather touches, passionate kisses, and the gentle suction of lips on flesh. I groaned as he consumed a breast, his still-soft hand stroking, teasing, rolling the other hard tip between his fingers.

The ticklish, soft, tender kisses that trailed down my stomach were torture and pleasure in one. When his tongue flicked its way over the fresh, shaved skin; I grabbed both my ankles and pulled them wider. I wanted to pull his head down, force his mouth on me... in me. But that would have been wrong, somehow. I was his, and his to do with as he wished. That was my proof to him.

His eyes connected with mine for that first, slow upwards lick along the length of my sex, splitting me with his tongue. The sensation jolted up through the core of my body, my hips rising to keep contact with his tongue for as long as possible.

A low moan erupted from my body, "Oh God yes, Darian..."

He slipped his tongue into me, stretching me with its thickness. It felt amazing... not too intense, but the sheer erotic nature of it drove me crazy. My mind was going a mile a minute...He's fucking me with his tongue!

"Ungh..." I moaned, thrusting into him, the rough wet texture sliding deeper inside of me.

Gradually, he replaced the slippery muscle with a finger, probing the inner walls of my dripping opening. The tip slipped deeper, teasing the still slightly sore area where my inner wall used to be. It didn't hurt... I was far too inflamed for that. My hips were bucking against him, but he managed to stay gentle, with almost a massage-like ministration inside me. He worked away the soreness slowly, tenderly, while he gently kissed and nibbled my inner thighs, wildly driving me higher and higher...

His tongue found my swollen, throbbing clit, immediately stopping all thought.

My mouth opened wide, forming the shape of an O, and I sharply inhaled. Oh I'm so close, lover. Just a little more...

His finger curled upward... inside of my quivering sex. The tip of his finger flickered across something I hadn't known existed.

Exquisite, blistering, all-consuming fire exploded from my core, up my spine, and out to every inch of my body. A tidal wave of pleasure slammed me down and lifted me up. "Oh... My... Fucking...!" I screamed, and I screamed. And. I. Screamed.

Nothing existed besides him, his lips, his finger -- or was it fingers now? -- And the lightning bolt that decided to seize every nerve ending in my body, including the ones he was still sucking, touching, licking. I wanted to push him away and pull him closer, tell him to stop and threaten to kill him if he did. I wanted to scream his name, my love for him, scream it as an epitaph that would challenge the gods, convert disbelievers, and explain the universe.

The second the electricity seemed to diminished, he'd flick his tongue over my clit, manipulate his digits, or lathe my cunt with his tongue... immediately launching me straight back into the fiery intensity of my soul-shattering delirium.

Days later (it seemed), his tongue ceased its assault. His fingers withdrew, and he kissed his way up my body. I'd wanted to sob when it ended; I wasn't sure if it was from the loss of the ecstasy, or just the shock that it had been on my system. I'd never had more than one orgasm. I'd just had over ten... I couldn't tell. They all merged together. My body was shaking, spent, shuddering, every cell, every nerve ending vibrated. I managed to wipe the tears from my eyes, which soaked my cheeks and ran down my face.

His soft kiss on my lips was soothing and flavored of... myself, and the thought stoked the nearly snuffed, completely satisfied ember of desire within me.

I realized he was whispering to me, soft, comforting words of love, compassion, appreciation, and need.

"Dari..." was all I could say, and my voice was rough, dry, and throaty. He was still fully clothes, and I tugged weakly at his shirt, most of the strength gone from my limbs.

"It's ok, Love..." He said, pulling off his shirt and jeans. "You need to rest for a bit."

I growled, wrapping my legs around his hips, "That was the most amazing orgasm... orgasms, of my life. Now show me you love me, Darian." I leaned up and bit his ear, "Fuck me right now, big brother, or I swear I'll get some rope and have my way with you anyways."

He visibly gulped, and a nervous, throaty chuckle escaped his lips, "Rope hmm? Kinky."

I tugged down his boxers, kissing him deeply, still tasting my own piquant flavor on his tongue, which just made me hotter. "Mmm... no wonder you like cunnilingus, Lover."

His eyes widened.

I grasped his thick, naked cock firmly, stroking him twice as I guided him towards my drenched opening.

"I think I like this side of you," He groaned when I felt his tip slide against me, "Lover..."

I groaned deeply as I positioned him and he thrust into me fully. "Yess..." I hissed, taking all of him in one long, slow movement, "Yes, Darian. Fill me..."

His hand found my throat as he thrust again, jolting my body in more ways than one. He pushed down on my collar as he slipped inside of me. He didn't squeeze, his grip stayed gentle and firm; loving, even as his pace increased. It wasn't weird or scary having him hold me like this, his hand on my neck. It was so... sweet, and really made me realize how much I trusted him... with my body, my life, my soul.

Also, it prevented me from sliding up the thick fur blanket when he started slamming into the length of his hard dick into me. It wasn't a manic, frenzied fuck... like all my friends had told me to expect. No, he was like a blacksmith, hammering me with expert skill, shaping my body around him like a molten piece of metal.

Carnal thoughts filled my head, words slipping from me without permission or conscious thought. He is making love to me, filling me, taking me... Fucking me. Darian's cock is slamming into my pussy!

"Fuck me..." I panted, staring up into his eyes.

He stared back, his eyes tempestuous and filled with a voracious need that burned with intensity. He grabbed my hips firmly, lifting them up, his thrusts coming faster, harder.

"It feels so, ungh... Good..." I breathed, moaning openly. This is what I wanted. What I needed.

"Put your legs on my hips, baby." He commanded, and I did as instructed, tightnening my legs around him.

He released my waist, returning his left hand to my neck and his right dipped between us, rubbing my clit with his thumb, causing waves of lightning pleasure to join the feeling of his thickness penetrating me.

"Fuck!" The word exploded from my mouth, quickly followed by others. "Oh my God, Yes! Darian... Ungh... Ungh... Make me cum... Ohmigod..." I howled, losing all reason, all self doubt. "I want you to cum inside of me! Oh my... Fucking... yes... Yes... YES...!" I was insane with pleasure, shouting at the top of my lungs, reaching my peak.

I grabbed him tightly around the neck simultaneously as my pussy tightly gripped his cock. With the last ounce of control I whispered into his ear through gritted teeth, "Cum for me, Brother. Cum inside your little sister..."

I trembled violently, and every muscle in my body clenched taut as my nerve-endings gurst aflame. I heard him groan, whisper my name, and felt him shoot his seed into my womb. I wanted it to last forever, to feel this forever. He was filling me with his hot cum; shooting it deeper than even his substantial length could reach.

When it was over, I found I was clutching his chest, sobbing wetly against him. He was still inside of me...

He moved to extricate himself, and I stopped him.

"Not yet." It was more of a broken plea interspersed with tears and sobs. "Stay..."

"Ok, Love. I won't leave. I'm right here, my Angel..." He whispered softly.

"I love you, Dari."

His lips kissed away my tears gently, "I love you, 'Nik."

Darian

"This reminds me of your apartment," Annika whispered some time much later. We were cuddled, naked and sweaty under an earthy deerskin blanket, watching the stars, "that thick fur carpet in front of your fireplace?"

I smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear that had been tickling my chest, "That night could have ended a lot better, that's for sure. I never told you why I got weird..."

"I saw the phone, Dari." She bit her lip slightly, the faintest frown touching her face. "I guess... I just was being selfish. I wanted to be with you so badly, I didn't care you were taken."

The confession blew me away, "You were right, though. We 'fit' in a way I probably will never fully understand. I've never connected with anyone like I have with you. Only after she dumped me, I realized she'd been all wrong for me." I pondered for a moment, remembering the conversation I'd had with Jaxie the following day. "She ripped me a new on the next day, too."

"Well she did see you making out with your sister..." I could hear the grin in her voice.

"Y'know, I think you may just like that idea." I raised a brow, remembering some of the things she'd said mid-coitus. Actually, she'd only been vulgar during the first bout of lovemaking earlier in the evening. The second and third go she'd beren (huh?) far more... tender. "The sister, thing I mean."

She froze, "Uhm, what do you mean?" Her head was still snug against my chest, turned away from.

"It seems that... once your defenses are down, you seem to really get off on the whole brother/sister dynamic." I grinned slightly, looking down at the top of her head. "If I didn't know better, I'd say you're attracted to me in part because I'm your brother."

Her jaw dropped and she turned to look at me, "I, but... What I, uh..." She stammered.

I laughed, loudly, "I'm teasing you, 'Nik. I'm just a little surprised how much it affected... affects me." I drew her up so I could plant a soft kiss on her nose. "We grew up very... liberally. Our Dad was agnostic, both our moms new-age hippy types."

She slipped an arm over my chest and snuggled closer against my side, "So instead of dating a different colored guy or going lesbian, the only taboo I could still indulge in was my brother?"

I shrugged, "I'm just talking about physical, sexual attraction. I have to admit it adds a whole level of intimacy, closeness, and frankly -- kinkiness." I thought back, "How'd you come up with that, by the way?"

She was blushing red, "Come up with what?"

"'Come for me, Brother. Come inside your little sister.'" I recited perfectly, emphasizing the exact same words she had.

She hid her face against me, "I... it just slipped out. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... uhm, make it seem like something cheap or tawdry. It's just I kept thinking in my head that you were inside me. And it got me hotter and hotter 'till I just blurted it out in a 'kinda vulgar way. You know my mouth..."

I tilted her chin until I could softly kiss her lips, "I love your mouth. No apology is necessary. You saying that pushed me right over the edge, lover. ...Or rather, the 'cum inside your little sister' part did it" I winked at her when I saw her reaction. "Honestly, 'Nik. You are a naughty little girl."

She was shaking her head, "I can't believe I actually said that..."

"Quite effectively, too." (huh... again??)

"I was much better the second time..."

As I hugged her closer, I allowed my fingers to rest on her breast. "And the third time too. I think you could focus on loving me as opposed to fucking me after you got some of the 'Naughtiness' out of your system." My fingertip grazed her nipple.

She jumped a little, "I'm... I'm not just some kinky girl who gets off on fucking her brother."

"But you do get off on fucking me."

She nibbled her lip, watching my fingers caress her hardening nipple, "Oh yes. But that's because I love you."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yes..." She said breathlessly, and I could feel her heartbeat quicken.

"Prove it," I said, teasingly.

Her eyes widened, they were perfect blue saucers on a sea of white. "Again?"

Before I kissed her I whispered, "Yes my love. Again. For the rest of my life... Again."