Anniversaries are Awesome Pt. 01

Story Info
Nic and Stew while Andy watches.
3.4k words
4.34
4.1k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I mean I have never had one personally, an anniversary that is. But from my vantage point they seemed pretty amazing.

Hi, I am Andy. Currently I live alone, but it's early in my life yet, I am only 27 years. I still have copious amounts of time to find a partner and settle down. I am actually finally in a position to do just that, two years back I had scraped enough money together, thanks Mom, to put a down payment on a nice two story in a quaint neighborhood.

Attempting to own a house and take care of it is a huge task that maybe I wasn't prepared for fully. I had to take on a second job as a yogi at the local studio just to make the payments. I teach 3 or 4 classes a week, mostly hot yoga.

But even with barely enough money to make the payments, from the two jobs, I now sought time to care for my garden. So much work just to maintain the front of the property and truthfully my back garden was a right mess. I was glad for the tall fence that separated and hid it from the gardens around.

My neighbors, Nichola and Stewart, on the other hand, had a garden that was glorious. They worked hard to maintain it and that was clearly seen. Their covered patio glowed at night, with twinkle lights wrapping the posts and hanging from above.

Nearer the house was a bar they had built to entertain properly. I actually have sat at that bar a couple times as they are very hospitable; at least they were prior to the shutdown during the pandemic. Until recently I had only kept up with them through the fence as they worked and I worried in our respective gardens.

Lately with the restrictions lifting I have had Nic in my yoga classes more and more, she complains she put on a few pounds due to being stuck at home. I honestly don't see it. She is a very curvy woman, and if she has gained weight it looks to have gone in all the right places. Curvy is actually an understatement, I do not lie to you she is a 38F here in the UK. Along with those amazing breasts she has an ass I would love to spank. Just imagining red handprints on those tan cheeks of hers gives me goose bumps.

In class, her outfit although it covers everything, clings to each and every curve. I am glad when she is not in the front row however as I have a very hard time focusing when she is close. There are certain moves that encourage blood flow and when she is closer to me I watch her glorious nipples grow and harden under the thin fabric of her top. I have caught myself lately walking the class more and more. Mostly it's to get near to her, I try to be sneaky, helping with a pose adjustment here and there as I get through the other students. But it's Nic I focus on; an excuse to touch her is all I really am looking for. A light hand on her lower back that grazes across her ass as it lifts, another perhaps lifting her core with a finger splayed out to graze just the bottom edge of one of those quite alluring breasts. She doesn't seem to notice what I am up to, or maybe she did now that I thought about it? She would give me one of her heart stopping smiles with her eyes saying, "You can play but I am taken."

True I knew she was loyal and in love with Stew, but I could still fantasize about what it would be like to take her and explore every inch of her. There I go again, a fire is now lit in me that I must release. I am embarrassed to say that after a few of the classes with her I have returned to my office and cared for my needs with thoughts of her caramel colored skin filling my mind.

Often because it's hot yoga the clients will shower their sticky bodies off at the gym before returning home or to work. Yesterday, I had just turned my shower off and wrapped a towel around my slender, 5' 10" frame, my legs are long and probably my selling point if I have one, my breasts nearly fail to hold up my towel at a small B cup size, so they aren't it. Although my nipples are lovely and usually 'on' all the time, a dark red color, so maybe they work also. Anyways, back to the matter at hand. I had just spent the last ten minutes letting the water drench me, with at least five of those spent washing my full bush very carefully, if you catch my drift, very carefully. As I walked past the showers a clatter on the floor caused me to look down to see a stray razor laying there by my feet.

"Hello, anyone out there? Could you pass me that razor, please?" Nic said as she stuck her arm out of the edge of the curtain. She had a beautiful tattoo of Chinese characters spelling out the names of her children on her wrist.

"Sure, it's me, Andy; I can grab it for you." I said, my breath catching in my throat at thoughts of her nude just inches away from me. As I stooped to pick it up though that's when it happened, somehow my foot twisted slightly and stepped on the corner of my towel, as I stood my towel was pulled off. But at the same time caused me to lose me balance, arms flailing I caught the edge of the shower curtain; which slowed my decent, but didn't halt it.

I watched everything in slow motion, even my "Oh shit" as I fell sounded slow and under water. Each ring on the curtain gave a slow pop pop pop as they failed to hold me up. And then there I was laying on my back my legs splayed wide open, my recently rubbed pussy showing the attention given it as my pink slit and still pronounced clit were obvious amidst my tangle of curls.

Looking through my feet I could see Nic in the shower a look of surprise on her face. She was looking at my face but could noticeably see all of me as the color rose in her cheeks. I noted her round globes covered with bits of suds from her soap ended in beautiful dusty pink areolas and nipples that hardened before my very eyes. I could also see to my satisfaction what she had been shaving; a mixture of soap and cream covered the cleft in between her legs. Her bald pussy glistening from the light in this wet environment; quickly though my view disappeared as her hands and arms came up in fright to cover what I had already seen. Thank God for slow mo in this moment. I had been able to catalogue several details about her I hadn't previously known.

I scrambled to my feet, apologizing profusely and turning my head I handed her the towel hanging just outside her shower along with the notorious razor, and scooping up my own towel, ran for the privacy of my office.

After throwing on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt to cover me, I plopped in my chair and did some deep breathing exercises. About ten minutes later I was beginning to calm down a bit and the embarrassment was going away. That's when a light knock at the door startled me and caused my anxiety to shoot through the roof once more.

A timid voice quietly said from close to the door, "It's me Nic, I came to see if you were okay."

"Might as well face the music", I thought, getting up I went over and opened the door. My breath caught in my throat as if I had forgotten how beautiful she was, but there she stood in a lovely summer dress, the yellows and reds working on her tan skin. Her wedge sandals brought her up a few inches so that although 5' 5 ½" she was nearly looking me in the eyes. She had one of her patented smiles on, so broad and open it melted my anxiety straight away. "Come in, please," I stammered as I stepped back and motioned her inside. As I closed the door softly I said, "I am so sorry for pulling your curtain down, I hope you can forgive me, it was an accident."

"Oh, it's me who came to apologize," she led with, "you had to see me in all my terrible glory. This body of mine is not what it used to be and certainly not as taught and toned as yours. I hope you are okay and didn't hurt anything?"

"First off, I am okay, nothing bruised but my pride." I responded. "But secondly you have nothing to be ashamed of. Clearly I saw all of you as you did me, may I just say your curves are truly beautiful. You are just the right amount of soft and I bet you drive Stew nuts with that body of yours. I mean it's obvious you have huge boobs."

I couldn't believe I had added this last detail, what was I thinking? Go for broke I guess, so I added, "And a smooth vag for him to kiss on, no doubt has him hot in moments."

Color came up quickly in Nichola's cheeks and she looked down at the floor quickly. "Thank you, I guess. I had hoped you hadn't seen everything. But yes to answer your question, Stew can't get enough of me. I was actually shaving because this weekend is our anniversary celebration. I have a few things planned for him."

"Well I am sure that you will care for all of his needs," I responded a bit too quickly. "Easy Andy", I told myself, "you aren't playing this cool at all. You might as well be drooling over her with the way you are talking."

Nic didn't seem to notice my enthusiasm and continued, "I hired one of those inflatable hot tubs and a movie screen for the weekend. You will probably see them in the garden setting all that up a little later today. I also bought copious amounts of champagne and Prosecco to enjoy even more bubbles with the tub. I hope we aren't too loud while watching our movie but if so shoot me a text and we will quite it down a bit." She added with a little wink. "Glad you are okay," she added, "I better get going, they should be to my place any time now and I need to let them into the garden."

Both of us stood abruptly and I made a show of helping her out. Shutting the door behind her, I turned and leaning up against it I replayed the conversation we had just had and the slow mo scene from the shower. I could feel my desire growing again even though I had recently satiated it. My nipples pushing at the fabric of my t-shirt and my shorts beginning to dampen with the thoughts of her and Stew playing in the hot tub, I wanted to touch myself again but didn't. A plan began forming in my mind. I knew exactly what I was doing tomorrow night. It being a Friday I would need to cancel some plans with my girlfriend, she may be mad but it was for a good cause. A wicked smile began to spread its way across my face; a very good cause indeed.

Friday seemed to drag by slowly, like taking forever to get to the night, the fun. I was all ready to spy on Nic and Stew. I had pulled a chair over near the curtains in my bedroom upstairs. I had dug out my old telescope and with just the end through the parted curtains had aimed it at the hot tub now set up in their garden. My play things were set up on a table to the side in case things got interesting, some lube, two different size dildos, and a couple of my favorite vibes. The smaller one fit nicely in my ass and added so much pleasure to the process it had become indispensable to me. Finishing off my assortment was a towel draped over the chair. I intended to explode tonight and hoped to contain the mess.

After my night class I had hurried home, ran upstairs and checked the view through the telescope. The lights were all on at their place casting a light glow through the garden. No one was outside; I hoped I hadn't missed the action. My heart sank in frustration, it was after 8 pm I just may have. "Oh well, there is always tomorrow night." I thought trying to soothe my disappointment.

But just as I was about to turn away, the lights went out in their kitchen and Nic, stepped onto the back patio. She had a bottle of Prosecco in her hands along with two glasses. She laughed back at presumably Stew and turned to set everything down on the bar.

Her cozzie looked amazing on her figure. It was a black one piece with a plunging neckline. It appeared like it dropped all the way to her belly button, but who could tell, Andy was way too caught up at just the sight of her cleavage. That sight alone was enough to cause her to breathe heavy. The sheer volume of her bust was delightful and made that suit look amazing. She had a white wrap thrown about her waist covering the curves of her lower half.

Andy hadn't realized she was leaning into the telescope until she tipped it forward slightly causing the front rim to strike the glass with a sharp bang. Quickly she shrank back into the darkness of the room as Nic's head swiveled in her direction at the sound. Carefully she peered through again and jumped in surprise, it looked as if Nic was focusing right on her window. A smile spread on Nic's face and she carefully reached in each side of her suit to adjust her 'girls'. She kept looking in Andy's direction as she kicked off her flops, whipped off the wrap and slid herself into the tub.

As she watched, Nic turned on the jets and maneuvered over right in front of one facing it. Andy was thinking of how below the water line that jet was now blasting bubbles at that bald pussy. Again she swore Nic knew she was watching as Nic now bit her lip in a sign of excitement and looked at her window.

Just the thought that Nic might know she was watching and still putting on a show had her own nipples hard in anticipation. She reached up under her shirt and gave them both a light twist. This shot a tingle straight through her stomach that found a home just inside her entrance, as she watched the 'show' Nic was putting on for her, she slid a hand under the band of her shorts and found she was quite turned on already. Why did this woman have such power over her?

Nic's hand disappeared below the water and she closed her eyes and bit her lip. With the aid of the telescope, Andy swore she watched her nipples harden in response to her own touch. This sent her past the point of no return. She pulled back a bit and dropped her shorts to the floor. She wanted nothing in the way of her dancing fingers.

As she looked back out she saw that Stew had emerged from the house and was pouring a couple glasses for him and Nic. As he brought them over handing Nic one, she reached out and grabbed his wrist pulling him down for a kiss. As she did this she came up from the water, again displaying her amazing rack to Andy's greedy eyes.

Her fingers danced even faster dipping in and out of her wetness. She was close to her first cum of the night and it had only been a few minutes.

She watched as Nic's finger slid lazily down Stew's body and disappeared into his trunks. He was clearly going to enjoy tonight. She matched Nic's tugs on Stew's erection, imagining she was receiving the attention.

Stew clearly wanted to see more though as he pulled back and tugged at a shoulder strap on the suit, a moment later the other strap as well. Pushing it down his wife's arms he held it tightly when it reached her wrists pulling it back brought her arms back and her breasts out. She looked powerless to get away; she couldn't stop him from feasting on those quite erect nipples in the middle of those huge naturals.

Just the thought of having Nic with her hands bound in a scarf before her, powerless as she feasted on her flesh pushed Andy over the edge for the first time. Her hips bucking and her legs clamping together on her hand as she burst in her desire.

When she calmed a bit she was right back to the telescope, Stew was now in the tub, but his trunks lay in a heap on the ground. The water didn't quite reach his waist while standing and Andy could see the head of his cock bobbing just above the water line. Looking over she chose her above average size dildo to match his. She watched as Nic her suit now just around her waist bent her face to the water and sucked his cock in her mouth. Andy did the same and opening her mouth put her phallus in. 'It tasted like her girlfriend still' she thought with a small pang of guilt. It was only momentary as the scene below heated up more.

Nic took a position on the now seated Stew, she was facing him. Andy could only guess, but she imagined the suit had been pushed to the side and Stew had entered her. As she watched Nic begin bouncing and Stew screwing his eyes shut mouth open, she had her suspicions confirmed. Reaching over she grabbed her lube and coated the shaft and her own lips thoroughly. Sliding the ridged object in bit by bit she began shaking, the passion rising in waves through her.

Stew was now feasting on those nipples so Andy lifted her shirt off and began tweaking her own. Watching her hot friend Nic be fucked was exactly the way to spend her Friday night and maybe her Saturday and Sunday as well if she got lucky.

Nic was bouncing harder and harder and with a sudden stop Andy knew her friend was cumming. She could see her mouth open and her head back her hands on her own nipples now twisting them in delight. This brought Andy over the edge again and she added even more liquid to the damp towel and chair as she came for the second time tonight.

Her breathing slowing again but with the dildo still buried in her hairy snatch she looked once more. Now this made her hot, Stew had taken the now discarded swimsuit of Nic's and using it had tied her hands together and fastened the other end to an aluminum support strut of the pool.

This had Nic pulled forward bent at the waist and presenting her twat and ass for Stew to use. His slid up behind her and pressed into her wet and waiting pussy. Getting to her knees in the chair Andy mimicked the position and reached down thru her legs to stroke.

Stew didn't last long taking her like that and she watched him cry out as he continued to thrust emptying his load into his wife's pussy.

Andy didn't go in unison with him but as he leaned back and began spanking Nic's ass hard enough to leave a red mark she felt the erotic moment overtake her again and she shook as she squirted past the dildo buried inside her.

Lying back in the chair she was quite satisfied by the show she had just watched. A thought took seed in her mind, could she see anything if she snuck up to the knothole in the fence that separated them tomorrow night.