Anniversaries are Awesome Pt. 03

Story Info
Waking with Christie the next morning.
2.4k words
4.6
2.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Thank you to all those that have been reading my work. I have ideas for chapter 4 but would invite your thoughts if you have been following this journey between Nic and Andy from the beginning.)

Chapter 3

​She woke startled, in a strange bed, in a different room. An arm flung across her she didn't recognize. Slowly the alcohol induced fog began lifting and she remembered she was sleeping with Christie in the guest bed at Nic's house. She had let Christie eat her out while she sat on the bar and afterward they had gone to bed only to explore each other further for a second slower orgasmic session.

​As she turned her thin frame to face the curves of Christie, she felt her stir and roll to her back, away from Andy. As this happened the covers came down a bit, and in the morning light filtering through the curtains her nipple peeked out as if having a look around. Andy didn't even wait a moment she moved in with her lips and kissed on the now erect bud.

Christie stirred a bit but was not awake. So Andy slipped her hand below the covers and while she sucked on the nipple her fingers traced lazily down the side of Christie to her hip and then began trekking inward to her slit.

​Andy was surprised to have her progress stopped by a hand, one that was already busily rubbing at the now moist opening. "She must be awake," Andy thought. So testing the theory she bit down softly on the nipple in her mouth. Christie did moan slightly, but just adjusted in bed pulling her breast out of Andy's mouth. "She is still asleep, probably just in that world right before awake" she reasoned. So taking her lips she dropped down kissing every few moments the flesh below, pushing the covers down as she went.

She went right past the still busy fingers of Christie and dropped all the way down her right leg. Stopping at her toes, she gave a slight suck on the two biggest and started kissing up the inside edge of the leg, slowly separating them as she went. As she climbed up the inside of the thigh she pushed with both hands on the back of the knees, lifting those legs so that now her kisses were guided by gravity as she floated down toward the now available lips.

​She felt as her tongue hit pay dirt, the salty tang taste inviting her to eat more. Slowly she licked, drawing the now erect clit at the top up each time, holding it with her tongue before letting it settle back in as she moved again to the bottom of the lips. Hands were now in her hair and as she continued to tease with the slow tongue the thighs to either side of her began to shake in anticipation and desire.

Still she controlled herself to slow licks only, dragging her tongue deliberately, allowing it to wander into each dip and over each bump, touching as many surfaces as possible, yet always finishing by pulling that now rock hard clit skyward. As she began another pass she felt the hands in her hair tighten and she was pulled tightly against Christie and with a large moan she was covered in the sticky juices of yet another cum from this lovely woman.

​Lifting her eyes after being sure to clean up every drop of that deliciousness she saw the smile of satisfaction on Christie's face, her eyes still mere slits. Andy watched her lips move as she mouthed, "Thank you" and "Good morning sweet thing". Andy marched her kisses up this glorious creatures mound and onto her tummy, her lips touching every bump and roll along the way.

Women were beautiful despite any and all imperfections they were still amazing to feast upon. She brought her lips up and over her round left breast and now sucked on that pebble, rolling it ever so slightly between her teeth. Finally arriving at the puffy lips of Christie she kissed her long and deep. The tangy saltiness of her mouth combining with the staleness of Christie's; that didn't matter either, her lips were so soft so welcoming the two flavors mixed into an alluring cocktail that they both drank from for some time.

​They probably would have stayed that way for hours but a light knock on the door and they heard, "Are you two up? Breakfast is almost ready." Nic was between a whisper and normal volume but her tone was strong almost urgent. "Christie I hope you are up already you are due to meet your boyfriend at noon for lunch in town", she continued.

​Christie replied, "Not yet what time is it?"

​"Quarter past 11," Nic replied nervously. "You better text him and tell him you might be late. Andy, are you still in there?"

​"Yes, I just woke up; I had way too much to drink last night that Prosecco gets to you." As she said this Andy was scrambling to get up, looking around for her suit. She didn't however see it anywhere. "Do you know where my suit went?" She addressed this one to the suddenly hurried Christie.

​"I think we dropped them in the bathroom, from what I remember. We brought them in and left them hanging in the shower after we took one. You were hurrying me to bed but I think that's where they are. There is a red silk robe in that closet hanging on the door. Nic has me where it when I stay but I won't be needing it today so it's all yours." Christie was all gestures as she described this to her, a satisfied smile on her face the whole time.

​Opening the closet, Andy inspected the robe. It was not her style at all but it would no doubt be preferred to her walking around in the nude. So she threw it on feeling the coolness glide on her skin and belted it around her waist.

​Stepping up to Christie she again met her lips and after a long passionate kiss she stepped back and said, "Thank you for all the fun, I really needed that. May I have your number and I can text you mine? I would actually enjoy having you at my house; I have many more things to play with there."

​After putting Christie's number in her cell, she sent, "Text me anytime, but particularly if you have a free night. Andy =)" Looking back at Christie she said," I hope I hear from you soon. Be safe today, talk to you later." And with that she strode from the room and toward the heavenly smells coming from the kitchen.

​Nic met her with a hot cup of coffee, and she could see over her shoulder a whole stack of blueberry pancakes along with two place settings at the table.

​"Is Stew joining you for breakfast?" Andy asked.

​"Oh, no, that's for you and I, he's already out golfing." Nic blurted.

​Andy noticed that settings were side by side rather than across from each other. That was interesting, a step forward in the comfort between them a sign of trust. Taking one of the seats Andy started to pile pancakes on her plate, skipping the butter she went for the syrup and quickly doused the stack in sticky deliciousness.

​As she brought that first perfect bite to her lips, she could taste it on the roof of her mouth even before she closed on it. Pure sweetness, delectable, was all she could think. As she went to thank Nic for the thoughtful breakfast some syrup escaped her mouth and dribbled onto her chest. As she looked down in alarm she was embarrassed and happy in the same moment, her robe having been only loosely tied had come open slightly, embarrassment, but the syrup had missed the robe and instead trailed lazily down her chest.

​Looking for a napkin she saw only cloth ones and didn't want to ruin one with the stickiness, so she asked Nic, "Do you have a rag, I have spilled some syrup on me?"

​Turning from the sink, rag in hand, Nic seemed uncertain if she should hand it or use it. So after an awkward bob and weave she swiped the syrup off Andy. In the process catching the edge of the robe and pulling it further free. The tie coming fully undone the silk robe fell slowly open.

​Andy sat still unsure of how to react, her pussy was out of sight under the table but now her breasts were in view, both nipples protruding defiantly, inviting Nic's gaze; which it became obvious they had attracted. Looking up at Nic, frozen in place because of what was unfolding in front of her, Andy saw a blushing face but also greedy eyes. She decided to break the moment and put Nic at ease by saying, "My goodness, what is it with me? It seems all I am doing these days is flashing you with different parts of my body!"

​Nic smiled a slightly apologetic but also honestly laughing at the humor in the situation. "It's okay; I definitely saw more of you last night!" And with that she gave a little snort followed by rolling laughter.

​Andy followed suit giving in to the moment and just letting her laughter go, a wonderful release of the tension that seemed to be building mere seconds before. They must have laughed a full five minutes the only thing pulling Andy back was the throbbing in her temples from all the drink and lack of sleep the previous night had brought.

​When she brought her hands to her head and winced, Nic asked, "Are you okay? Do you need anything?"

​"Just my head, I drank way too much. Nothing that a nap and some liquids can't fix; right after breakfast I need to change and get home for that nap." She explained.

​"Here let me grab you some aspirin." Nic said as she turned and opened a cabinet returning with two white spheres.

​"Thank you, these will help." Andy replied after tossing the pills back and chasing them with her coffee. Then she returned to the task at hand, those delicious pancakes before her.

​​​​---- ​----​----​----​----

​Later that afternoon as she yawned and rolled over in her own bed she absently checked her phone to see if Christie had texted her back yet. She did have a message but it was from Nic not Christie. Opening it she read,

"You okay? Seemed a bit hung over this morning, sorry I gave you so much to drink."

"Doing better now, just up from a nap, and have had lots of water. Thanks again for the aspirin"

​Actually now that she mentioned it she really needed to pee. So she willed herself out of bed and into the bathroom to care for that. Coming back she found the blink of a new message.

"Good to hear! You have probably had enough of me, but I have the tub another night and Stew has to leave for a business trip at 6 pm, his flight to New Zealand leaves at 8:30. So anyways it's just me tonight, but if you wanted to come hang I could make us some dinner for around 7 and we could enjoy a last soak in that tub. Let me know when you can, Nic"

​She knew in that moment she would go so sent, "Absolutely, what can I bring?"

"Nothing needed just your cute face."

​Looking at the time on her phone she saw it was already 5:30, she had better get in the shower to be ready in time. She was still sticky and crusty from the previous night's activity.

Turning the shower on full she brushed out her short locks and stepped into the steamy cubicle. As she cleaned she decided it was time for an even further change in her muff hairdo. She had to maintain some hair, she didn't want to have a bald pussy as Nic and Christie had, so she carefully shaved in what she liked to call a "landing strip", just an inch wide strip above her lips all other hair gone.

​As she worked the soap and razor around getting all those difficult hairs she could feel her pussy getting moist and warming under her touch. As she finished the last bit of shaving and was satisfied with the results, she put the showerhead on pulse and brought it down to 'clean' off the area. As she pressed it in that familiar tingle began to build. She allowed her mind to imagine Nic in the shower with her, a passionate kiss being shared, and the soap dripping from her large breasts in clumps as the water ran down her body. Her bald slit a hot pink amidst the suds, these thoughts increased the tingle, and she found herself giving into it quite soon, allowing herself the release she needed so she wouldn't try to seduce Nic tonight.

​Stepping out she toweled off and set about applying lotion to her body, paying careful attention to the freshly shaved areas. After that she pulled on a light green sports bra and added her light green briefs with the pink polka dots. Some cut off shorts and a light blue t shirt were matched with a pair of flip flops and she was ready to go.

​She stopped short remembering her suit was still wet and hanging to dry. She most certainly wasn't one of those women with more than one suit, that was her girlfriend not her. So she grabbed another set of briefs, she could just soak in her current set and change into dry undies for the trip home.

​A couple of other necessary items found their way into her bag. Her favorite double sided dildo, along with the bottle of needed lube and the newest member of her toy collection the Sona 2 Cruise. This little vibrator didn't even need to touch your clit as it operated on sonic waves. Maybe just maybe they would play again tonight and she would get close enough to use one or both of these toys with Nic.

​Now grabbing her keys she turned on a light and locked the door behind her. She headed to Nic's with thoughts swirling in her mind as to what the night would contain.