Anniversaries are Awesome Pt. 04

Story Info
Andy has dinner with Nic.
3.6k words
4.33
2.3k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her throat was dry and her heart pounding as she watched her friend slowly push her light pink thong to the ground, stepping out of it one foot at a time. Nic was now completely nude, her body on display for Andy's eyes to feast on. Nic couldn't seem to look her in the eyes, her hands darting to and fro as she tried surreptitiously to cover different parts of her and shield the vision of Andy.

But slowly Nic backed up, seeming to feel for the couch with the back of her legs, her hands still busy guarding her body. When she felt it she slowly sat back and brought the soles of her feet up to rest on the couch. With a slight turn she faced the far end where Andy sat, and as she blushed she parted her knees exposing herself fully to the hungry eyes that watched.

"I can't do this," she stammered. "I can hardly do this by myself, let alone even when Stew is in the house. The only reason I masturbated last night was that I was overcome in the moment. I, I wouldn't even have cum without your whispered words..."

"Just be calm, breathe, I am here to walk you through this." Andy asserted.

This is hardly how she had even wished the night would go.

In fact when she arrived to knock on the door she could hear sounds of Nightmares on Wax coming from the other side. After listening for a moment she could tell it was Les Nuits a chill song. So she could tell already she had gotten her hopes up to far as to what the night held.

When Nic opened the door, Andy could further see it was a chill night by the baggy grey sweatshirt and yellow board shorts Nic had on.

"Definitely not trying to impress tonight", Andy thought.

Then there was the hug as they greeted one another, Nic seeming to push her or at least hold her at a distance from her body as they hugged. Andy did feel a very thick bra strap showing a very utilitarian shape meant to support not to seduce.

Lastly Nic had announced, "Sorry no Prosecco, in fact no drinks tonight, I thought we could both use a clear head as we talk."

"Uh Oh," Andy inwardly worried, "What do we need to talk about?" But outwardly gave an awkward, "Oookaaaay???"

Nic did say, "Come sit down, I've made us Creamy Broccoli Vegan Pasta paired with a Grilled Watermelon Salad, I hope you like it!"

"A non vegan making vegan this should be interesting..." Andy thought to herself; but put on a smile and headed to her spot at the table. Which she noted was set simply again nothing there to impress. Just a girl's night plain and simple, so she put thoughts out of her mind of seducing her friend and just planned to enjoy the evening.

Dinner was delicious, what a surprise, this girl could cook! If Andy's stomach was the thing being seduced it was over, panties dropped. The conversation actually rolled, some laughter, lots of talk of the girls at the gym and how some were just there to say they were there to their friends later in the day. But Andy could tell Nic was holding something back waiting and biding her time to discuss something.

Nic it seemed finally found the nerve she had been searching for and with a large puff out of air said in a burst of words, "I need to talk to you about the last two nights and I hope you won't be upset. I know you were watching Stew and I, at first I was a bit mad, I managed a smile in your direction but thought it was quite intrusive. But the longer I thought about it, it was my fault, I was the one in my back garden doing what I did, knowing others could see, Even the Thompson's would have had a better view than you, although I knew they were out for the evening. As you know I let Stew use me that night, It was about him, I did get off but it took me a minute because of the thought of you watching was distracting." Here she paused but only to catch her breath.

"Then last night the Prosecco was doing all the talking and my friend Christie is naughty. She knows how to push my buttons to get me going and get my motor humming. The two of you making out once she got us all naked, I didn't want to watch and suddenly I was touching myself taking in the scene of you two rubbing on each other. Again I blame the alcohol and the moment, it's not who I am. I Don't masturbate and certainly not with others present. But the two of you giving in to desire, being so carnal, I almost couldn't help myself. But still I was just rubbing and pinching I wasn't planning to get off. But then you said to cum for you and your lips slid on my cheek down to my bottom lip, the heat of the moment the sexiness of it got to me and I came unexpectedly." Nic explained further.

"But look, I talked with Stew; he asked if I was into you. Of course I told him No, we are only friends. He wanted to know if you had touched me down there. Of course again I told him No, he asked what you said in my ear so I told him. So I just wanted to make sure that I am not leading you on in any way, that I am up front with you about tonight and going forward, I see us as friends." Nic set back and wiped her mouth signaling she had finished.

Andy was stunned for a moment, "Wow okay, that's a lot to process." Was all she could manage for a minute but then added, "I get it, you in no way have led me on, you have been upfront from the beginning."

"Good!" Nic responded. "So we understand each other then?"

"Of course, clearly, we are friends. We have fun together, we talk, we eat, drink, and even hug, but nothing else. I can work with this, because I want you to know our budding friendship is valuable to me, you are valuable, and I enjoy having you in my life. So let's just enjoy the rest of the night." Inwardly Andy was distraught as she said these words but put a warm understanding smile on her face for Nic to see. Now she wanted this beautiful creature even more and was even surer she would have her soon.

The night shifted gears nicely, where Nic had been tense and stiff, she began to laugh and giggle more freely. The stories of funny things in daily life just rolling out of her with greater and greater ease; Andy found her hilarious and she was becoming quite high on the moment nearly 'drunk' with fits of laughter, her stomach beginning to hurt from it all.

Nic was an amazing woman, Stew was a lucky man. How Andy wished she could replace him for awhile. She was brought back from her musing by what Nic said next.

From the low light of the now late evening Nic said at almost a whisper, as if she didn't want the universe to hear, "I actually can't believe I had an orgasm while masturbating, I struggle to, so I just don't even try, I usually don't even start. I think that's what made it so intense, so in the moment."

Yes, Andy was now fully engage in this conversation, no longer musing on what could be; now thinking of where this might lead. So she chose her next words carefully. "Masturbating is nearly a daily occurrence with me, not sure I could survive those dry spells in my relationship without it. So, I admit, I lack understanding where you are coming from on this, what is it exactly that keeps you from pleasuring yourself?"

This question may have been a bit forward and the resulting embarrassment blossomed on Nic's face before she stammered her response. Her head dropped, not able to have eye contact she said, "I, I um, well you know, um, I, maybe I am just doing it wrong." She finally managed to push the last part out almost like a confession of something she wanted to keep hidden.

"Oh, sweetie," Andy said as she touched her arm, "I didn't mean to embarrass you, sorry about that. Have you ever watched a video of a woman doing it to compare, or would you?"

"Those videos are sometimes so put on, it's clear the woman is faking, and trust me I know how to fake one!" Nic's response had a little more energy this time and she threw in a silly smile as she looked Andy in the eye at the end.

"I know what you mean, there are some 'how to' videos out there, those can be helpful." Andy replied.

"I don't think I have ever watched a 'how to' video. That would be weird, what do you do, follow them step by step on your own body?" Nic retorted.

"Well not necessarily, but you might watch to learn new techniques, maybe while watching you get caught up in the moment, or you see something you could pause it and try on yourself to see how it feels." Andy thought she would take a chance, because this seemed the moment. "You probably wouldn't want to, but you might be more at ease watching someone you know? Me perhaps, I would be willing to help out a friend, and like I said I am very experienced with that part of the female anatomy?" She just put it out there to see if anything would happen next.

"Definitely not planning on watching you doing it that would be way too uncomfortable for me, I haven't drank at all tonight remember? Maybe you could show me how to find one of these 'how to' vids?" Nic said with a nervous laugh.

"I totally understand! I was just throwing it out there so you would know I am here to help. I don't want one of my friends left frustrated. Do you have internet on your TV, I could pull one up for you right now? We could watch it together perhaps?" Andy didn't think she would agree to this, but again you can't get anywhere if you don't try.

To Andy's surprise and delight, Nic responded, "Sure, let's do it, sounds evil." As she giggled she handed the remote to Andy and further said, "You only live once, right?"

Andy was slow to take the remote, still in shock that Nic was willing to do this. But after finding the internet she sought out one of her favorite 'how to' videos. It was only 11:32 long but wow this woman packed a punch. And most importantly you knew she wasn't faking the ending because she squirted right past her toy. Before Andy started the video she asked Nic if they could turn out the lights, setting the mood a bit.

After Nic hit the switch, she hit play, and the brunette on the screen began her show. The actress was your average woman, breasts about a C cup, what many would call extra weight around the middle, but her pussy and clit were amazing, and furthermore she knew exactly how to use what she had. She was only wearing panties when the video started and had a vibe and some lube set out on the pink bed sheets right beside her. The camera must have been on a small tripod on her bed between her feet as they view was right up her body.

She began by twisting her nipples slightly, stopping to run her hands lightly down her body and thighs than back again to the breast play. As she continued she would send her fingertips across her light blue panties, moisture beginning to show from her touches.

On her next pass she pushed the fabric and drew her finger right along her slit, explaining that the pressure should be light and momentary. Even though she knew the outcome she was still trying to tease herself.

After repeating this motion a few more time she pushed her panties all the way to the side and slipped her finger in a bit deeper but still drawing it up now wet with her juices to her very erect clit. Andy felt it was bigger than most and that actually helped the video to be instructive.

Andy chose this moment to steal a glance at Nic; she saw that her eyes were glued to the screen, taking it in. Since she was paying her no attention Andy decided to slide her own shorts down so she could have some fun as they watched. Carefully making no quick movements she unbuttoned her shorts and slowly pulled the zipper during one of the comments from the actress. Then lifting her butt slightly she shimmied out of them letting them slide down her legs and fall to the floor softly. Stepping her feet out of them she slid her butt forward on the couch and brought her fingers up her thigh to the heat that had begun to build between her legs. She too slid her polka dot panties to the side so she could touch and play with her lips and clit.

The actress had moved on, she had removed her panties and now spread her legs and then her lips the camera zooming in on her wet snatch. She pointed at each erogenous zone and gave each a light touch and flick. Andy was quickening her pace and had to tell herself to slow down, to be quiet. She peered over at Nic and saw that her hand was rubbing at her crotch though her shorts. She was clearly enjoying the video and getting into it.

Going back to the video the woman had her toy and was explain why she liked it, it was a form of the rabbit, so multiple areas could be teased at once. A small amount of lube was applied to the part that would set on her clit and she inserted it. From here on out her guidance was sparse, often clear she was short on breath.

Andy began working her clit, then placing her thumb on it, put first one then two fingers into herself. She was getting close to cumming but needed to slow down, there were still more than two minutes to go in the video and she didn't dare break the silence before the actress did. So she stole another glance a Nic. She was happy to see she was stilled glued to the action on the screen, her hand now down her shorts and busy.

The actress began really working her hole and clit and began that beautiful climb to release. Her legs began to pull inward, her stomach tensing, her eyes no longer open. As she reached her pinnacle she cried out, convulsing she shot a stream of cum that fell just short of the camera, she continued her actions though and another wave hit her and again she sprayed past the toy. This was too much for Andy and she touched exactly the spot and came in time with the actress third orgasm in moments.

Just like that the video ended and Andy became aware that Nic's eyes were now on her. She looked at her friend sheepishly and said, "Sorry, I couldn't help myself that was too good. Did you enjoy it?"

Nic replied, "It was good, I enjoyed it, but clearly not like you. I didn't get off. I am wet and horny but I just don't know what I am doing I guess. Plus I didn't have a toy."

"May I show you a few things on my own body now? I just want to help you find pleasure on your own when you need it." Andy pressed.

"I guess, it wouldn't hurt and you are probably a better teacher than even that woman. But I am not going to touch you. Stay on that side of the couch." Nic agreed but laid out the rule.

Andy didn't want the moment to pass so quickly she stripped of her clothing and sat back down, bringing up her feet and turning sideways on the couch she opened her legs and exposed herself fully to her 'friend'. This was her do or die so she pointed to all her favorite areas to touch, but after bringing her clit to attention she said, "We are going to focus on this, guaranteed the fastest way to a good orgasm. I have a toy in my bag that is just for this area." With that she produced the Sona.

She didn't need too since she was already wet but went through the process of touching her nipples and teasing her slit. Nic's eyes were glued on her and this got her even hotter. Explaining that the Sona worked with sonic waves and actually didn't need to contact the clit she turned it on and brought it to hers.

The sensation was instant, she had it turned up and in moments was sailing in erotic bliss, her friend forgotten her eyes closed. Within 30 seconds of starting it she came for the second time of the night. As she floated down from her bliss she shut off the toy and slowly opened her eyes to the sight of Nic, her sweat shirt already off, working on the multiple clasps of her industrial bra.

"What are you doing?" Andy asked in disbelief. "I didn't think you were taking your clothes off tonight."

The white bra now joined the clothing pile on the floor and Nic stood and pushed her yellow board shorts down leaving her in just a cute light pink thong.

Her throat was dry and her heart pounding as she watched her friend slowly push her light pink thong to the ground, stepping out of it one foot at a time. Nic was now completely nude, her body on display for Andy's eyes to feast on. Nic couldn't seem to look her in the eyes, her hands darting to and fro to try and cover different parts of her and shield the vision of Andy.

But slowly Nic backed up seeming to feel for the couch with the back of her legs her hands still busy guarding her body. When she felt it she slowly sat back and brought the soles of her feet up to rest on the couch. With a slight turn she faced the far end where Andy sat, and as she blushed she parted her knees exposing herself fully to the hungry eyes that watched.

"I can't do this," she stammered. "I can hardly do this by myself, let alone even when Stew is in the house. The only reason I masturbated last night was that I was overcome in the moment. I, I wouldn't even have cum without your whispered words..."

"Just be calm, breathe, I am here to walk you through this." Andy asserted. This is hardly how she had even wished the night would go.

"I want to use that toy you just had. I think I will get a good release from it. May I?" Nic asked.

"Um, sure, do you want me to clean it first? I may have gotten some cum on it." Andy said.

"No. I don't want my nerve to slip and it might at any moment." Nic whispered.

So handing her the toy, Andy showed her how to turn it on and adjust the speed. After showing her what end to put where, she suggested one of the programmed routines. "I think you should let the toy do the work for you."

Nic settled back at her end of the couch toy in hand and hit start. Andy perched up on the arm of the couch the far end from her to coach and let's face it she was going to play with herself still as she watched what she knew would be a huge explosion from her friend.

Nic's eyes closed and as she brought the toy to her clit she gave a surprised squeal at the intense vibration she felt. Since she only needed one hand to control it the other went to her nipples which she began to twist and lightly brush.

As Andy watched and played with herself she was surprised when within moments her friend was calling out, "Yes, Stew, fuck me harder."

Then she was shocked to see Nic squirt right into the toy as she released a huge convulsion wracking her body, her yelling louder, "Oh fuck!! Make me cum Stew!"

Nic continued letting the program run its course cumming three more times before it finished. Andy watched in fascination at her friends pent up desire spilling from her loins pulse after pulse. Her own orgasm building and releasing into her hand, this was not the expected night, but it would be one to remember.

Nic brought her gaze to Andy's and simply said, "Thank you." Handing back the Sona she added, "This toy is amazing, I need to get me one of these."

"I need a shower," she continued, "And by the looks of it so do you." She added with that cute giggle of hers. "As long as you promise not to touch, you can join me for one so we can get back to our girl's night sooner, out to the tub."

"Gladly." Was out of Andy's mouth quickly, no thought needed.