All Comments on 'Anniversary Ch. 01'

by LJA644

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wife and olyyver nuke their asses

MightyHornyMightyHorny11 months ago

.... Can't vote til it's done since it could go either way - I've seen RAACs come out of less obvious first acts.

And, right now, it sure looks like the MC is going to take his cheating wife back.

dgfergiedgfergie11 months ago

It's all pretty obvious what the ending will be and its worth 5 stars at this point anyway. She obviously has the lost dog syndrome and she'll do anything to save a lost puppy, be they 4 legged or just two.

nestorb30nestorb3010 months ago

so he was suspicious for months and then all of a sudden he is blindsided??? who is the twat here....

oldtwitoldtwit10 months ago

I know you put quite a lot of effort into this but to me it’s just missing a bit, he was too long in calling her out and making her choose, the plot wasn’t bad but it just slipped somehow

Schwanze1Schwanze19 months ago

Good story. She’s too stupid to reproduce. Dump and tell fil to go home with mil

deependerdeepender9 months ago

The conflict between implicit trust and the process of discovering (that is: un-covering) cheating provides the energy for most of the stories of this kind. Readers often complain that "he waited too long", or "he didn't act fast enough", or, occasionally, "he over reacted". Of course, there isn't any "proper" schedule for this sort of thing so readers must accept the timing as it unfolds in the story. Denial, reluctance, hoping-against-hope all serve to slow reaction times down, while anger, jealousy, and hatred tend to speed them up. The author must use all of these to keep the story in line. This author in this story did quite well. There will always be some readers who, having read a thousand of these stories, will get impatient and then complain about the timing in their comment. The reader has an easy and very effective recourse to address this impatience: simply skip ahead.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

At least he caught this chick before she fucked Oliver. When she wore stockings for another man he should have gone crazy with rage. What type of a wife would do that? Now that she was going to have sex with another man on her wedding anniversary (something women usually keep fastidious track of) I see no other choice but divorce. Awesome story. Great build up. I think the MC waited too long but Im thinking if you do love someone so completely made it blinds you to what they are doing or who they truly are

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Damn, the last few paragraphs were brutal. End the story and the marriage right now?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Cruel, cruel beauty. Love it

Chimo1961Chimo19617 months ago

Slap the cunt silly as you divorce her

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

He needs to cut her out of his life completely. She’s dumb as well as a cheater.

Chimo1961Chimo19616 months ago

What a whore. , you wrote her perfectly, not a shred of likeability.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

No man could possibly be as intentionally delusional as to believe all the BS reasons she kept coming up with. That she was going to fuck this guy and deceive her husband means, AT BEST she's disconnected from reality and is simply using her husband. Sex? Many cheating woman use hot sex as a distraction to keep the man in the dark.

Any guy woukd have, long ago, demanded, at least marriage counseling. This story has a good plot but is just not believable.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

@Anonymous 2 months ago - He obviously DIDN'T believe her excuses and he had it all pretty much sorted out by the final confrontation and before the finish line. The wife is just an idiot - a people pleasing idiot that falls for sob stories, hell that's why she married her husband in the first place, he was having a hard time with his divorce and she started to comfort him. It's her weakness, her flaw, and Oliver exploited it masterfully. The way she is written she's not out for hot sex, she's convinced herself that she's saving a poor lost man from suicide. She's a moron of course and there's probably an element of self deception here because she does find him attractive, but this still all goes back to her being a stupid cow that is easily manipulated (which if this was a crime, most women would be in jail). Sucks she destroyed her marriage here, but thems the breaks.

4/5 for this chappie. I thought it was great even though I was certain I knew what was going to happen.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I loathe stories where the husband has no pride or self worth. Everytime he's upset she just throws pussy at him and most times he just goes along with it. This is simp behavior.

pummel187pummel1873 months ago

Yeah, fuck that

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

No trust, no marriage

Calico75Calico751 day ago

The main character put up with way too much. It wasn't an enjoyable read at all--regardless of what chap 2 is like.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLJA644@LJA644
I have asked Denham Forrest if I could use his words as I fully agree with them, for those of you who have not heard of him he is here. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=998438 he is also 'The Wanderer' I understand that some people do not enjoy my storie...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES