Anniversary Ch. 04: First Gadget Ever

Story Info
Ten minutes under my control. It's only ten minutes.
2.5k words
4.67
3.2k
00

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm getting up starting to get dressed and when I'm finished I'm sitting on a chair watching you. You pick a set of clean black underwear and a black dress that leaves your knees uncovered. When it's time to put the teaser on, you are asking for my help. I'm placing it on your pussy making sure that the part with the silicon is pressing your clit and the edge is on your hole finally i secure it by clasping it on your thong.

Then i take the controller and raise the speed to number seven. You are taking the remote from my hand and decrease the speed immediately adjusting it to more acceptable speed for your standards.

_ I told you I'm holding the controller or your gift is of.

_ Sorry hon. You are right. Deal is a deal.

I compromise having no other option but my mind is working a plan to take the controller fom you. We are ready to go and as i get into the car i see the stain from your love juice on your seat and as the beautiful smell of your earlier orgasms reaches my nose I'm getting horny again.

_ What the fuck! I did this?

You are saying when you see the soiled seat.

_ Yes you did, but don't worry, this stain will stay there to remind us this wonderful weekend.

I start the engine and take the road to the village. It's not very far, about fifteen kilometres from here. It will take us about ten minutes to get there through this narrow snake road.

When we arrived we choose to sit on a small table near the sand, we ordered sea food and a bottle of ouzo. It's the only alcohol you drink with delight. We are discussing about how are things to our works and making jokes about customers and colleagues and informing one another about the latest gossips. As the time is passing by and the alcohol in the bottle is going down you are getting a little more bold.

All customers are gone and the only people in the tavern is the waiter and us. You are taking the controller out of your purse and increasing the speed a little more setting it to number four. The subject of our discussion now is about sex and I can't resist asking you about all that hazing you did to me on our way here.

_ When we stopped in the gas station i saw you talking to the girl in the coffee shop. You know her?

_ No this was the first time i saw her. But i liked her. She is good. Why you ask?

_ Just out of curiosity. I would like to know what she whispered in your ear.

_ You won't like it.

_ Doesn't matter. I'm still curious.

_ Ok you asked for it. She saw us arguing in the car and got in the point immediately. She told me that you are a jerk forcing me do something so embarrassing and that the best way to avenge you was to be cool. Act like I'm enjoying this, and all the shame should go to the people that where staring at me drooling. Finally she offered me the ice cream and told me to lick it as slyly and provocative as i could to punish you.

_ She tald you to do all the things you did?

_ No, just the ice cream thing. Everything else was my idea.

_ Well you did it. You turned my tease into a boomerang. Although what you were doing was outstanding i had the worst two hours of my life.

_ How come. I don't believe you.

_ My cock was ready to explode and that pain on my balls was insufferable. There is a way to give you a taste of what was happening to me while your where having so much fun.

_ I don't have a cock, neither balls, how are you going to do it.

_ You will give me the controller on our way on back.

_ Let me think about it.

_ Come on baby, its only ten minutes what could happen to you in ten minutes.

I say while I'm serving you another drink. After the desert I'm paying the bill and escort you to the car hoping you will accept my proposition. I'm opening your door pretending to be a gentleman, wich I'm not of course, and asking politely for the controller. I'm coming around to take my place on the wheel, while your are searching in your purse.

_ Here take it. Its only ten minutes after all. What are you planning to do with this.

_ It's ten minutes to the apartment. Every two minutes i will increase the speed one scale and when number ten is reached it stays there until you get into the apartment. The only rule is that you are not allowed to touch your panty. You can do anything you like but the teaser has to stay there.

You wave your head affirmatively and I'm starting up the car. I keep the remote on my left hand, it's on number five already and I'm curious to see what's going to happen when i will release the maximum speed.

_ Are you ready my love? I will go up one now. It's on number six, how do you feel?

_ It's ok i can deal with it.

Your ego do not allows you to express your real feelings, from what i see i could tell that you would love to throw that little teaser away and dig some fingers into your cunt. The blush on your chicks is now expanding painting red your pretty face, and your hands are moving up and down your thighs betraying your state.

_ You are on the tease for more than two hours hon. How can you be so relaxed.

I told you in a sense to tease you.

_ Are you kidding me? I'm soaked. Look. The moisture on the seat is now bigger.

You respond to me by pulling your dress to your waist and pointing on your soaked black thong. I'm increasing the speed to number seven. You start massaging your inner thighs pressing them with your palms when your hands are going down and scratching them with your fingers when you pull them up. Your hands are very close to your panty and I'm afraid that you are going to break the rule, so i have to warn you.

_ Your hands are too close baby. Don't think about it.

You start caressing your belly with one hand and squeezing your breast with the other.

Eight. You join your knees rubbing your things with each other and both hands are milking your tits.

_ I can't stand anymore. Can i suck your dick?

_ As long as you make sure that the vib stays on your clit you can do anything.

You are unzipping my pants very carefully and pulling out my shaft grabbing it, squeezing it firmly, dropping your head on it and start sucking it greedily.

Nine. You are trying to swallow my pipe putting it all in your mouth. I can feel your larynx contracting around my cock head and i hear you moaning like a starving animal.

Ten. Fortunately you pull your head up, before making me spray my sperm into your throat, stretching your legs, putting your left hand on my seats back, the other is catching the grip thats over your head lifting up your pelvis and moving it back and forth like your are riding a bull in a rodeo.

_ Fuck i can't stand it any more. I want to take it off. It's a torture. I want to rub my clit. I want to be fucked savagely. Aaahhhh!!

I turn the teaser off feeling sympathy for you and you collapse on the seat. The seat stain is spreading by your dripping vaginal cream as the thin fabric of your thong is insufficient to absorb it. You haven't manage to recover yet and I'm turning it on again scale by scale, every second.

_ No no don't do it again. Stop it. I can't stand this torture any more. We have arrived.

_ The deal is to take it off when we get inside remember?

And by saying this i have reached the top level on the remote once again. You are humping as your abdomens are contracting, join your knees closing your legs and lock your hands between them, squeezing your inner thighs trying to rip your flesh out.

You jump out of the car running to the door and searching for the keys. You are lifting your left knee a little and rubbing it on your thigh leaping on the other . It seems like you want to pee desperately, but you don't. Your only concern is to get in there throw away your thong and get your pussy filled by a thick, stiff, restless cock and pound you until the world ends.

It took me sometime to bring myself into a more descent situation and lock the car. As i step into the apartment you have dropped your dress on the floor trying to step out of it while you push your soaked panty with the teaser down. You are getting closer to me, fighting to take my shirt off and i just manage to close the door behind me by hitting it with my heel. You are pressing your breasts on my chest kissing me and sucking my tongue while your hands are trying to unfasten my belt.

Our tongues are fighting and your hands pulling my pants down to my knees hastily. You are grabbing my shaft and pulling me to the bed, when my calves are stopping on the bed foot you are hitting my chest dropping me on the bed and pull out the pants that have been stacked on my knees. I'm slipping on the sheets to the top of the bed and you are crawling to reach my cock with your mouth.

After a brief but very wet blowjob you ride me putting your dripping pussy right over my thick dick. You are separating your soaked inner lips and place your hole on top of my pole. My cock is stretching your hole while slipping inside your very wet sinus.

_ Aaaahh!! That's it fill me with your stake.

You are saying when you are sitting on my shaft.

_ My darling it's so nice in there, so warm and wet.

You are pushing your clit on my shaved groin and rubbing it as you move your pelvis back and forth. Your hole is stretching more when your waist starts doing circles around my pole with your clit still rubbing on my skin. You lift your waist up and down massaging my shaft with your cervix, you put my hands on your tits motivating me to massage them.

I start caressing them the way you prefer, putting my hands under your breasts and slowly moving them up to let them fall. But right now this not enough for you, you put my hands on them again and pressing them.

_ Squeeze my tits, strangle them, pinch my nipples.

As I'm capping your tits i pinch your nipples, while you are riding me.

_ You don't have to be gentle now. Squeeze them harder, leave your mark on them.

I obey by stinging my nails in your flesh and pinching your erected nipples harder. You are bouncing on my cock real fast, making the cheap hotel bed creaking.

_ Yes thats it, abuse my tits as I'm fucking you, destroy them. Aaaahh, Aaaahh. Don't cum yet, don't you dare cumming. I want more, harder, faster, deeper but I can't, my legs can't go faster.

Your legs are trembling from exhaustion and your pelvis stops moving, resting on mine. I put my hands on your buttocks pulling them apart stretching your gaping ass hole, lifting you a little to give my pelvis some space and start fucking your avid cunt. I'm making slow but deep moves, your tits are rubbing on my hairy chest your lips are stacked with mine and our tongues are fighting. You break our kiss to whisper in my ear.

_ I want you to fuck me as hard as you can.

I start fucking you faster, my thighs are hitting yours and my groin your swollen clit. You lean your head on my neck kissing licking and biting it. You are bouncing as i hit you with my pelvis as hard as i can. You are catching the bed head and your tits are on my face now, I'manage to catch a nipple with my lips and start sucking and biting it. You start shouting as the pleasure has conquered you and your pussy is dripping a semi transparent cream pre announcing your coming orgasm.

_ Keep fucking me. Pound me like that. Faster harder deeper. Sting my matrix with your piston. Don't cum yet keep doing this.

_ I can't baby im gonna cum get off me.

_ No I won't. Cum inside me spray your hot cum in me, fill me with your thick cream. If we ever have a child i want to conceive it now. Impregnate me.

I can't hold it any more. I cum into your pussy spraying so much sperm that is overflowing out of your deflowered hole dripping on my groin, without reducing the speed and the tense of my moves.

_ Thats it I'm coming. My pussy is coming on your prick. Its so much so intense. Don't stop keep pumping me.

I keep pounding you on the same rhythm. My hips are burning but i don't stop. I have emptied my balls in your cunt but i keep fucking you cause i feel I'm going to cum again, back to back. Your cervix is still contracting on my shaft rubbing my super sensitive acorn sending a second wave of orgasm on a row. All this time you haven't stop screaming and crying urging me refill you, ordering not to stop.

_ Oohhh!! fuck. Aaaahh yes!! I'm still coming. So intense. So hard. I can feel your sperm burning me, give me more. Keep fucking my stretched pussy i know you can. I know you have another dose of hot cum for me.

_ Yes baby i have. I'm giving it to you right now. Aaaahh!! I'm cuming in your gorgeous cunt again.

You are falling on me pressing my chest with your breast hugging me and biting my neck. I'm hitting your thighs with my pelvis as i shoot every drop of sperm deep in your soaked pussy all the way to the end of your cervix. I start reducing my speed and fucking you with long deep strokes until i stop. My cock is resting inside you as you have collapsed on me.

_ Don't get up. Stay there. I want to fall asleep just like this. Your body on mine and my cock in your pussy.

In fact that is the perfect posture to sleep every night.

And thats what happened. You fall asleep on me feeling my body with yours and nesting my cock with your pussy.