Blindfolded, Cuffed, and Used

Story Info
Complete random rough sex scene.
2.6k words
4.68
11.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd had her blindfolded standing in front of him. His 6'5 frame hovered over her small body in a way that made her disappear altogether. She was already stripped naked, every curve exposed to him and him alone. His large hands found her waist and he gripped her gently.

"Back up." He guided her back until her knees met the edge of the king sized mattress behind her, allowing her to sit on the edge of it.

He reached to his right and slid their soft black hand cuffs off of the nightstand, "Raise your wrists." he instructed. The blindfolded brunette obeyed his orders thoughtlessly.

He cuffed both of her wrists tightly enough to secure her without hurting her. Once both hands were restrained he gripped both of her wrists tightly in one of his hands. His other hand came up around her neck and he pushed her down roughly, a soft gasp of surprised escaping her full lips. He stayed hovering high enough above her so he could take in the sight of her like this. Blinded. Restrained and legs spread wide to make room for him.

He slowly leaned down so his mouth hovered over hers. He kissed the corner of her mouth, just shy of her lips and slowly made a trail down her chin and jawline, making her desperate to have his lips on hers. He continued his trail to her neck where he sucked and bit until her neck was left with marks that made her belong to him.

He kissed back up to her ear, "You looked so pretty today."

Her breath was heavy as she responded, "Thank you,"

She could feel him hovering over her mouth now and leaned forward to kiss him, only for him to chuckle and move back, her lips just missing his as he held her down by the throat.

"Please," She whined

"I've hardly touched you and your begging already?" He asked

"Yes," she admitted shamelessly

She leaned her head up once more and this time their lips met and she kissed him with force, her legs coming around his waist and pulling his closer. She whined desperately and kissed him harder when his hand left her throat to grip the top of her thigh firmly, wishing he'd grabbed her harder. As if reading her thoughts, he gripped her thigh harder and slowly pulled her legs apart a little wider. He slid his hand from the top of her thigh to her inner thigh, slowly trailing down closer and closer to her pussy.

He stopped just outside of her, and trailed his fingers gently around her desperation, her hips moving slightly beneath his hand, silently asking for more. Both of his hands came up around her neck, hard enough to grab her attention and please her without hurting her.

"If you take your hands from above your head, I'll stop. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir," She breathed, desperate for him to do something to her.

"Good girl."

His hands left her throat and he took a step back. Admiring the sight in front of him, he could see from here how wet she was.

The man was already shirtless, his muscular frame exposed, so he began working on taking off his belt. He watched her in front of him, blind and unsure of what was happening, chest rising and falling quickly with anticipation and impatience.

Once her was stripped completely naked he stepped forward between her spread legs. He placed one hand beneath her bent knee and wrapped his free hand around his hard dick.

"I'm stroking myself above you." He told her, moving his hand slowly up and down his shaft, watching her lips as she took her bottom lip between her teeth and bit down imagining what he'd look like pleasing himself over her.

He presses his cock into her clit and slowly slides it down to her wet entrance and back up again, making her moan and lift her hips.

"Oh my god," She huffed in pleasure at the feeling, pressing her lips together, pushing her pussy against his cock. He hummed in pleasure with her. She sounded like heaven to him.

"Can you feel how hard you made me?" He asks her, still teasing her with his tip.

She answered with another breathy moan.

He stands up right again and puts both of his hands on his hips, flipping her over roughly and swiftly. He positioned her so she was bent over the edge of his bed, wrists still cuffed above her head. He brought one hand down hard on her ass. She gasped and writhed beneath him. His lips came down to her back to kiss a trail until her reached her ass and kissed the soft flesh down until her got to the back of her thigh. He listened closely to her pants as he did so.

He lifted of her legs up on the bed so her wet pussy was spread for him. "Your pussy's so pretty." he told her before kissing softly on her clit, snaking his tongue out to lick her teasingly. She moaned loudy, her voice soft and needy. Her hips pushed back gently into his mouth.

He took his lips off her clit and brought one strong hand down on her ass, "What do you say?"

"Thank you," She moans

He stands back up and brings his tip to her pussy again, pushing only the tip in and pulling it back out. Teasing the both of them. He continued to use one hand to rub his tip against her dripping entrance while he other hand snaked around to rub soft circles on her clit. The feeling of his rough hands on her sensitive clit drove her mad. She loved it when he touched her.

"Daddy," She whined through her moans, her hips grinding back into him.

"Yes, princess?"

"I want you," She breathed

Her words made his cock throb and drip with precum which he rubbed into her pussy. "You want me to what?"

"I want you to fuck me, please" She begged

He groaned at her words which sounded so perfect rolling off her lips and allowed himself to slide slowly inside her. The both of them moaned loudly, his deep voice being in her ear made her wetter. Her pussy gripped tightly around him, drawing him in until he bottomed out completely inside of her.

"Fuck," she moaned drawing the word out a little in a moan.

He placed one of his hands beside her head and the other on her hip to hold her in place as he began pounding in and out of her. The both of their moans quickly began to fill the room as he fucked her mercilessly.

" you feel so good," She moaned

Her words encouraged him to fuck her harder, and he wrapped one of his hands into her hair, holding himself up with the other, and pulled her head back roughly. Looking down at her face, still blindfolded, he watched her mouth fall open with pleasure.

"Your so wet for me." he told her

"Only for you" she agreed, pushing her hips back into him in attempt to fuck him back but she was no match for his punishing movements.

Her words made him fuck her harder, almost as if he was trying to break her as he thought about how she belonged to him. He looked at the red marked on her ass, marks that no one else could ever leave on her, and moaned at the sight.

He bottomed out hard inside of her and stopped, grinding himself into her. He leaned forward to whisper in her ear "You're my good little slut, do you know that?"

"Do you know how much I enjoy fucking you?" He thrust into her once.

"How much I enjoy using you?" He slammed into her again, harder this time.

Her jaw hung open with pleasure and her body writhed beneath him, her pussy tightening around him at his words. He moaned with her between his words.

He stood straight, still balls deep inside of her and ground himself into her as he reached for his belt which was tossed beneath them on the bed. Neither of their soft sounds stopping while they both ground their hips into one another, her wetness dripping down her legs and making a mess on his thighs as she pressed back into him.

He closed the belt into loop large enough to go around her throat like a makeshift leash. He slid the leather over her head and wrapped his hand into the remaining length of the belt. He used the belt to pull her back by her throat, allowing her hands to rest in front of her while her back was pressed flat against his chest. She moaned as he moved inside her, finding a knew angle, an angle that rubbed perfectly against her g-spot. She raised her hands back up above her head and let her hands rest behind his neck, holding onto him like an anchor as she ground her hips into him.

She lifted one of her legs up on the bed and started to move his dick in and out of her pussy. Still holding tightly onto his belt, applying enough pressure to choke her, he brought his free hand to her waist to steady her as she fucked him.

"Just like that baby," he groaned in her ear

She started to move her hips faster, fucking him as best she could in this position. Their moans filling the room once again. Eventually, he pulled her leg off the bed and let her lean forward a bit so she was bent over slightly in front of him. Her hands came down to rest in front of her. He started to slide himself in and out of her ruthlessly, watching her ass bounce against him as he did so.

He listened to her moan as he pleased her.

"Do you know what you are?" he asked, his voice raspy with lust.

She barely nodded in response, nothing except for moans of pleasure escaping her. She was too lost in pleasure as he fucked her. His hand came down hard on her ass and he kept fucking her.

"Use your words."

"I, I-" she stammered, trying to form a coherent sentence.

"Come on baby you can do it, tell me what you are."

"I'm your slut, daddy" She moaned as one particular thrust sent his tip hard into her g-spot, her walls tightened around him and her body trembled beneath him as she came on his dick.

"Fuck yes," he moaned "make a mess on my dick."

"Daddy, I want you to cum." She begged beneath him

"Please I want you to cum inside me,"

"Do you want me to give you a baby?" He groaned, sliding in and out of her harder, pulling the belt to choke her harder.

"Yes, please," She gasped as his movements sped up, drawing her closer to a second orgasm.

"Please don't stop," She moaned, her pussy aching with pleasure.

"I'm so close, I'm so close," She chanted

"Fuck," He groaned, drawing the word out with his raspy voice.

His head tilted back slowly while he pounded into her a few more times before he started to cum inside of her creamy pussy at the same time that an orgasm shook her body for the second time tonight. He fucked his cum deep inside of her, mixing their juices together. Slowly coming to a stop. He lets her down slowly onto the bed so she was lying flat on her stomach and pulled the belt from around her head.

He flipped her over onto her back with no warning, and no gentler than he had before.

He wasted no time to lower himself down between her legs. He kissed and sucked her inner thighs, so closely to her pussy that he could taste their juices which were now starting to drip down her ass. He covered both of her inner thighs in hickies until she was panting with desperation again.

Finally, he brought his lips to her pussy and with a flat tongue he licked a stripe from her entrance up to her clit. He wrapped his lips around her clit and slid two fingers inside of her, fingering her slowly but as deeply as his fingers would allow as his tongue worked expertly on her clit.

It wasn't long before she was once again a begging mess beneath him and he had her cumming on his fingers. He devoured her throughout her third orgasm, her legs shaking and body trembling as he did so.

He stood and leaned above her, "Open your mouth," He demanded and watched as her mouth fell open, she was still panting heavily.

He placed the two fingers he had been using to finger her inside of her mouth. "Can you taste how good we are together?" He asked and she nodded as she sucked his fingers off, her tongue devouring the mess they'd made together.

"Get up," he told her, pulling her up and turning them around so he was now sitting on the bed. He pushed her down to her knees, her cuffed hands resting in her lap.

He looked at her blindfolded face and trailed his bottom lip gently along her bottom lip. His hand slid into the back of her hair and he pulled her forward, her mouth falling open, prepared for what was coming.

She stuck her tongue out and he laid his tip on it, sliding it slowly along her tongue allowing it to slide slowly down her throat, he listened to her gag slightly but knew she could take it. He reached his hand forward and pulled the blindfold off her face once his entire dick was in her throat.

"I want to watch you choke on my dick." He explained through a moan.

He locked eyes with her, watching her brown eyes tear up from having something so thick in her throat. He started to move her head up and down slowly, fucking his cock with her throat.

They watched each other intensely. She enjoyed watching the pleasure he got from using her, and he enjoyed seeing her like this.

"Mine to fuck." he thrusted up into her mouth, sending himself fully down her throat.

"Mine to use." He repeated the action

"Mine to own." He began and rough rhythm. Pulling her head up and down to meet his thrusts, hardly giving her the opportunity to breathe while he fucked her throat.

He fucked her mouth harder, feeling her choke around him while he moaned.

"You're the perfect fucktoy." he commented, drawing himself closer to orgasm as he used her mouth.

He moaned louder and thrust into her mouth faster, his grip on her hair tightening as his head leaned back. The muscles on his body constricting with pleasure, she watched intently as he writhed beneath her.

"I'm gonna cum down your fucking throat," He cursed "And you're going to swallow it." He moaned, thrusting into her throat a few more times before his orgasm washed over him and he came down her throat, cursing and moaning shamelessly.

He released her hair and allowed her to come up for air, which she did, but she only took a few breaths before she began to use her mouth to clean his cock off, letting him come down from his orgasm.

Once she was finished he undid her handcuffs and picked her up, carrying her to the bathroom to help her get cleaned up.