Anniversary Ch. 06: Something New

Story Info
Baby we just find out that you are a squirter.
2.3k words
4.06
8.7k
1
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stay there lying in each other's arms, like one body, both stunned by the sweet wine. Tied up like never before, until I feel something bothering me under the sheets. I find the towel you put there earlier.

_ Oh yes that. What a shame.

_ Why are you being ashamed?

_ Because it's the first time that happened to me and I do not know what it is.

_ How did you feel?

_ I didn't want it to end I felt wonderful. But I'm not sure what that was.

After I make the sheets again, I put the towel next to us just in case we might need it later and I lie down next to you again with the mobile phone in my hand. I find again the scientific articles that describe female orgasm and how it is possible to ejaculate and I read it to you.

_ Do you see baby? You don't have to be ashamed. If it was something else you would understand. Want to see how it's done?

I turn the screen to your side and reloading the videos that show women reaching ejaculation and we start watching them together.

There are a lot of videos with several women doing it in different ways, some in their own, others using toys, others with their partners while others were taking it from behind and others just rubbing their clit.

_ I'm sure you suffered something like that, baby.

I'm telling you while we were watching a video where the man is fucking the woman from the ass.

_ Which one do you want us to do now?

_ I want everything.

You are laying on your back and start rubbing your clit with your fingertips. I leave my cell phone play the same videos we watched for so long and kneel in front of you, with my knees between your thighs and my rock hard cock pointing your soaked wet pussy. You open your legs and reveal your wet pussy to me. I pass the towel next to me and start licking you. I start from the neck and go down to your chest.

After I lick your breasts a little and play with your erected nipples, I slip my mouth down to your belly. I lick your navel and then slide my tongue on your thigh. I kiss and gently suck your skin. I continue all the way down from the knee to the cane and around the ankle.

I stick out my tongue and run it along the entire length of your leg, from your ankle to your thigh. When I reach your pussy I stop and give it a soft blow. You shake and grab your tits with both hands. You start to squeeze them and pinching your nipples. Without touching your pussy at all, I put my mouth on the other leg and start licking it as well. From top to bottom and inside out. You start trembling from the pleasure and you shiver all over your body.

After licking the ankle of your other foot, I return in front of your pussy, I take deep breaths with my mouth open in front of your lips to feel the warm air from my lungs caressing your rose. I kiss your lips very gently, just as I touch them with my mouth, first one after the other and finally both of them.

Then I stick out my tongue teasing them with the tip I caress your pussy lips in circles. I put a little more pressure by licking the slit. Then I lick your crotch from one hole to the other and suddenly I stick my tongue between the swollen and wet pussy lips and wipe all the thick translucent cream. I swallow and lick again, again and again until I swallow all of it. Then I touch your clit with the tip of my tongue and play with it for a while. You sigh the moment I suck it and and lock it with my lips, i pull my head back a little.

I suck it and stroke it with the tip of my tongue, while I squeeze your thighs with my hands, rubbing them with my thumbs, and tapping your hole with my chin.

You bend your knees, lift your pelvis to stick it as much as you can on my face and shake it up and down to show me that what I'm doing to you is no longer enough. You want something more.

_ You are awesome. I'm crazy about what you're doing to me. I want you, I love you, I want you inside me.

_ Not yet my baby. The goal is different this time.

I m getting out of there sitting on the bed right in front of your pussy. I put my feet under yours and caress with my fingertips the whole area around your lips. Then with the index finger I separate the pussy lips to see the dilated hole that is waiting to be filled. After smearing my finger with your liquids, I slide it into your hole, all the way in.

_ More.

You tell me breathless and I don't waste any time, I join the index finger with the middle finger and I put them both inside.

I start fucking you with my fingers and you are moving on them, you keep the same rythm with my hand. I twist my fingers in your vagina and stop when my palm turns up. So as my fingers are buried inside you, I bend their tips and rub your urethra, while the thumb of my other hand is massaging your clit.

My palm rests on your belly, my thumb make circles on your button and my fingertips are rubbing your urethra. I start doing this faster and faster until you start roaring.

The first orgasm does not take long to come is intense and lasts longer than usual because I do not stop doing what I did all this time. With your hand you pull my finger from your clit, but my other hand continues to fuck you at the same rate. My fingers come and go in your hole faster and faster, in and out faster and faster. You lift your waist and shake you pelvis to release but in vain.

_ Aaaaaaahhh!! I can't take it anymore. I've been coming for so long. You will tear me apart.

_ A little more baby is coming you are close.

I keep fucking you with my fingers and put my other hand on your clit again. And finally yes, the first burst leaves on my feet, the second stronger reaches my belly, again and again, one reached my chest.

You launch your juice which is a little thinner than usual but definitely a lot more. More than my sperm. You fall almost unconscious on the mattress but you tremble all over from your neck to your feet, I stop shaking my fingers but I don't take them out of you. I keep touching your clit without irritating it anymore and stay that way until you calm down.

After you stop trembling, I slowly pull my fingers out of you and start licking your pussy to taste your cum. It has the same sweet taste and wonderful smell as the juice is coming out of your vagina when I usually lick you. I bring my wet fingers to your mouth so that you can get a taste too, without wasting any time you are licking and sucking them greedily. After you calm down and find your breath again, you lie me on my back and come over me.

_ Baby I have to clean you.

You tell me and you start licking me from the chest to the belly and sucking your own liquid that you have thrown on me. After playing a little with my nipples you go down and lick my already swollen cock.

_ How whas it, did you enjoy it?

_ Ooooh my baby was amazing.

_ I thought that you would like it.

_ I want to do it again can you?

_ Of course I can.

_ But no the same way. I prefer the morning version. With some improvements.

_ What do you mean?

_ You will see, let me know when you are ready.

_ I'm ready but I'll let you lick me a little more. It's never enough when you work my cock and my nipples with your tongue and mouth.

_ Not ready yet? Becarefull I don't want you to cum now.

_ Do not worry Baby. I'll cum when you tell me. Now it's easier to control it.

You pull me by the arms and bring me close to you, you stick me on you and you kiss me on the mouth with a lot of passion. I don't take any initiative, I don't do anything on my own, I expect you to give me orders. You slide next to me in the center of the bed, you stretch to grab the bottle with the lubricant, you bend over on all fours and you give it to me.

_ Put plenty. Both to me and to you.

You tell me and you set your ass up.

_ Is it ok?

_ I think that will do.

_ Well now I want you to nail me. Put it all inside me with one move without stopping. You don't have to be gentle with my asshole any more. You ve trained it well.

I hold your ass firmly, resting my head on your hole and with one straight move, as you asked me, I push my cock all the way inside until my balls hit your pussy.

_ Aaaaaaahhh!! Yes thats it. Do it again. Go out and come back in.

I pull back slowly until I am completely out of you and I push my pelvis forward with more force. Your hungry asshole is swallowing my stiff cock. You didn't expect to hit you so hard, and your hands receded letting you fall headlong onto the mattress. You grab the sheets with your teeth and bite out a loud, long moan.

_ Again nail me again.

I do it again many times until you ask me to do it faster.

_ Faster and harder. Fuck me like you've never fucked me before. I want to feel your balls hitting my pussy. Make me come again.

I obey and fuck you furiously, as fast and hard as I can.

You put one hand on your pussy rubbing your clit, it is impossible to hold on and every time I thrust in you I push you more and more on the bed until your head hits the headboard.

_ That's not good baby. Get up.

I tell you and I lay all the towels that we have on the floor in front of the bedfoot.

_ Kneel right here on the towels before the wood and lay your torso on the mattress. So the bed will hold your weight and you will have your hands free.

_ Perfect because I need both of them. Now keep going don't waste any more time.

I kneel on the towels just behind you and push my bludgeon back into you roughly. I start rocking back and forth faster and faster. You put one hand on your pussy and start fucking it with your fingers and with the other you squeeze and pinch your tits. My hips are hitting your buttocks furiously, my balls are slapping your pussy and my hands are squeezing your buttocks hard.

_ Yes hit me, I'll spill it, I don't want to lose it. Hit me.

I raise one hand and force it down on your ass.

_ That's it again do it again harder.

I do it again, keep stretching your asshole. Your skin has turned red and ready to bleed. I'm sure after that you will have a hard time sitting down.

_ Aaaaaaahhh i m comiiiiing yeeaaah. That's it don't stop.

You rub your clit hard as your tap is open and you spray everywhere the liquid that is ejected from your vagina. The wood of the bed, the floor, the towels are flooded with your orgasm.

_ Do not stop, Keep going until you cum too. Inside me I want your hot sperm inside me.

Finally you are ordering me to do what I am resisting all this time, for the sake of your cuteness. I let myself go and after a few blows I still end up in your ass. My semen overflows every time I m pulling out and rolls on your crotch to mix with your juice.

Under normal circumstances, I would have collapsed from overwork, but I feel so beautiful in there that I don't want to go out, nor do I want to disappoint you by pulling my cock out of your hole. I stay there shaking my pelvis very slowly, until you give me the next order.

My hips are numb and I know that tomorrow they will hurt but I look at your ass and I think that you will be in a much worse fate.

_ Sorry baby I didn't want to hurt you.

_ Didn't you understand that this was the request? Don't apologize to me, you did what I asked you to do and it was awesome.

_ But remember that I apologized to you.

_ Come om baby don't feel remorse. Aren't you getting up now?

My hardwood has withered and is slipping out of your ass. I bend down kiss your two reddish buttocks and then I get up.

_ All I want now is a bath and then lie down in your hug.

I tell you and I drag you with me to the bathroom. After the bath we both lay face to face on the bed and after a few tender kisses and a lot of "I love you" we fell asleep.