Surprise Video Chat

Story Info
Isabelle tricks Grant into video chat sex with an old friend.
14.9k words
4.79
12.4k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a stand-alone story. However, it is also a continuation of the story of Grant and Isabelle from my Valentine's Day story "Anniversary Gift" While there is no need to go back and read that one, I hope that you will.

"I can't believe Amelia is in college already. It seems like only yesterday you were sending me pictures of her first day of kindergarten." Kayla reminisced. "And now she's all grown up."

Isabelle set her cup of coffee down on the desk. "I know. I guess she's not my baby anymore."

"Oh, don't pretend like it's some big misfortune for you now. We both know that having her out of the house has been good for your sex life."

Isabelle laughed. "Well, I mean my sex life wasn't exactly bad before she went off to college either, but yea, I guess it makes things easier with her gone." She looked back at Kayla on the screen in front of her. "Which brings us to the reason I called." Isabelle took a breath. "Have you talked to any of the girls recently?"

"Sara, Jen, and Samantha? I haven't heard from any of them in years. Why do you ask?"

"Well," Isabelle smirked. "I've been," she paused and thought for a moment. "Reconnecting with them."

"What does that mean?" Kayla was becoming intrigued. Back in their college days, the five of them had been almost inseparable. They had all shared a two-bedroom apartment together. It led to a lot of fun combinations in the bedrooms and a lot of sleepless nights.

Isabelle looked around the room, as if confirming that no one was around. She knew no one was home, of course. Amelia was off at school, and Grant was still on his way home from work. He would likely not be home for another twenty minutes. "Okay, so several years back, Grant started asking about my experiences with other women."

"I'm surprised it took the pervert that long. He knew you were bisexual before you guys started dating." Kayla rolled her eyes. "Typical man, I'm sure. Wanted to get off on stories about his wife and her lesbian lovers."

"Kayla, stop that." Isabelle had been expecting this. "You know he's not like that. I've told you all about Grant."

"Yea, yea. He's a great guy. So why did he want to know about all of us then?" Kayla was bisexual as well, but she certainly leaned heavily toward women. She was distrustful of men, especially straight men.

"Kayla, be nice, or I won't tell you a thing."

"Fine, fine." She took a deep breath and tried to calm herself. "Okay, go ahead."

"Thank you," Isabelle said. She waited a moment to see if her friend was really done complaining or not. When Kayla said nothing more, she continued. "He didn't ask about any specifics. He asked about the four of you. What made you special? What you did to make me happy? If I missed being with women. He wasn't trying to get me to tell him about our sex lives. He wanted to make sure that I was happy, and that he could satisfy me the same way that you could." She paused again. Kayla had crossed her arms in defiance, and her face seemed to show that she was doubting Isabelle's words, but she said nothing. "Anyway, I started out just telling him he was enough. I told him how you and the other girls made me feel. That seemed to help. But it got me thinking about it. And soon I couldn't help it. I asked him if I could tell him more about it."

"Gee, let me guess, Mr. Walking Penis didn't have a problem with you telling him more?"

"Kayla!" She pouted and stuck her tongue out but shut her mouth again. "As a matter of fact, he made it quite clear that he didn't need to hear about anything specific. But I wanted to tell him so badly. So one night, while he and I were playing in bed, I did. It started out as telling him about a fantasy, but it wasn't really a fantasy, it was just a story about one of the times I was with Sara."

She tried not to get turned on thinking about it. Both that time with Sara, and the time that she first told Grant about it were incredibly sexy nights for her, and it was difficult to ignore the heat emanating from between her legs when she started thinking about them. "You remember that time with Sara when you, Jen and Sam were camping, and Sara and I had the apartment to ourselves for the weekend?"

"Damn girl. That's the one you started with? That's like prime lesbian fantasy stuff there. You really wanted to get him going huh?" Kayla started fidgeting in her seat. The memory of that weekend getting to her too.

"What can I say?" Isabelle shrugged with a sheepish grin. "Anyway, I kept trying to add him into the fantasy too, pretending like he was there and such. But he wouldn't go for it. He insisted he didn't want to be a part of it."

"What do you mean he didn't want to be a part of it? You two are the hottest chicks I know. Anyone with half a brain cell and blood in their veins wants to fuck the two of you. And If the two of you are together and already fucking, that's like the fucking jackpot. Pun intended."

"I know right? But he wouldn't. He insisted all he would do if he was there was watch. He only wanted for me to be satisfied." Isabelle carefully slid a hand beneath her skirt. She spread her legs just a little and touched her wet folds. She made sure that it wasn't visible on the camera. "Anyway, so after that night, I confessed to him that the whole thing had been an actual event. After that, it became a kind of regular thing for us. I would tell him about different times that I had been with one or more of your girls while we fooled around." She stifled a moan when she recalled another detail. "He insisted I try to recall exactly how each of you would lick me, and he would try to emulate it himself while I was telling him."

"Oh my God Kayla, it was amazing. You have no idea how amazing his tongue is."

"Yea? Even better than me babe?" Kayla raised an eyebrow. She had always prided herself on being one of the best in that category.

"Oh yea, even better than you Kayla." Isabelle slipped a finger inside of her pussy, trying not to make it obvious what she was doing. So far Kayla had given no indication that she had noticed. "Anyway, for a few years this was a regular thing. I told him about things we had done. Or I told him fantasies of things I wanted to do. He always insisted that he only watch. The most I could ever get him to agree to in my fantasies was to fuck me. But he refused to touch another woman." She looked right at Kayla to make sure she understood. "I'm telling you Kayla, he is for real a good guy. I couldn't get him to cheat on me if I tried!"

"Okay, okay. I guess it sounds like he's for real. Still seems too good to be true. He can say it all he wants, but until he proves it, he's still a walking penis to me."

"Well, then let me continue my story." Isabelle took a breath and recomposed herself. "Just a few years ago now, I gave him a pretty amazing anniversary gift. For our thirteenth anniversary, I invited Sara to come up and get a hotel with us." Kayla's eyes grew larger for a moment and then narrowed. She knew where this was going, and she was trying to decide how she felt about not being chosen for the opportunity. "You know I couldn't pick you Kayla. You are not the biggest fan of men. And I needed everything to go perfectly."

------------

The car came to a stop in the garage; the door closing behind it. Grant quickly unbuckled and got out. His six-foot frame threw a large shadow in front of him. In his college days he could have passed for a linebacker. He had wide shoulders and thick muscular arms. Now, after years of riding a desk, he'd gained a few pounds here and there. He still had that wide frame, but the muscles were much less defined. His business suit hid the weight well though.

He stepped through the front door and set his briefcase down. He did not see his wife Isabelle, but that was not odd. She could be anywhere in the house. It didn't matter either way. When he got home, he had his usual routine. He kicked off his shoes and left them by the coat rack, and then took his suit jacket off and laid it on the back of the couch on his way through the room. He headed straight to the bathroom like he typically did.

In the bathroom, he removed his shirt, folding it haphazardly. He didn't need it perfectly folded, but he liked to keep things neat. Sometimes Isabelle came in while he was showering and he preferred to leave the room clean enough for her to use. Next he undid his belt and pants, letting them drop to the floor. Hooking his thumbs into the band of his boxers he bent over and pulled them down, grabbing his socks as he got to his ankles. Stepping out of each leg, he picked up the pile of clothing and folded it, placing it on the counter with his shirt.

------------

"Really? That's it? After all of that, he didn't try to fuck Sara?" Kayla said with a gasp. After hearing the story of everything that had happened, she was rubbing her clit softly just outside of the camera's view. Over the years, she had tried to get Isabelle to do something with her again, but the moment she had started dating Grant, she had stayed true to him. Even hearing the story of what the two of them did with Sara wasn't enough for Kayla. Maybe She was more open to the idea now, but she couldn't risk it just yet.

"Girl, I practically had to beg him just to get him to eat her out. And I'm not sure he would have gone for it if not for the circumstances. As it was, I had Sara swallowing him whole while I asked him, and promised to ride him while he did it. And he STILL hesitated!" She took the last sip of her coffee, hoping that the act of drinking would distract her from the puddle on her seat, or how heavily she was breathing. It didn't work. "I'm telling you, I have tried. And Sara wasn't the last either. Like I said, I've been reconnecting with the girls."

Kayla let out a low moan that she hoped Isabelle didn't notice. "Wait, you mean you've gotten together with Sam and Jen too?"

"I have. And It's been just as hot. And he is the same with all of them."

"Damn it, Why am I the last to know about all of this? You're telling me for the last two years you've been fucking the rest of the group, and you're only just now calling me? What the hell bitch?"

"Like I said before, you and I both know how you feel about men. I needed to know that it was okay before I could get you involved."

"Wait," Kayla stopped everything and leaned in closer to the camera. "Is that why you called? Are you calling because you want to set something up? You want me to come join you and your walking Peni-husband?"

"Something like that. But you have to behave Kay. You can't keep calling him a walking penis. He is more than that." Isabelle picked up her mug to take a sip and remembered it was empty. "Let me go get some more coffee, and I'll be right back. When I get back I'll tell you everything okay?"

"Fine. Hurry back though." Kayla watched as her ex-lover got up, straightening out her skirt, and walked out of the bedroom. She smiled to herself. If she didn't know better, she'd think that Isabelle had been doing the same thing as her. Not that she could blame her. That story was insane. And Isabelle had lived it, so it had to have been even better for her.

------------

Isabelle walked down the hall toward the kitchen to get some more coffee. She didn't even notice the briefcase or shoes by the door, or the suit jacket on the back of the couch. She was so focused on Kayla and what she was going to tell her.

After getting Sara to join them in the hotel two years ago, Isabelle had been bringing women home often. Just about once a month she would have a woman there, joining her in the bedroom. Grant would sit in the corner and watch, while jerking off. Sara had come over multiple times, and he allowed her to suck him off, but only after watching for a while.

Jen had come over three times. She got to lick his cum out of Isabelle's pussy after he had fucked her, but that was as close as she had made it to touching him. He really enjoyed fucking Isabelle while she licked Jen.

Sam didn't get even that much. Sam still hadn't tasted him. She'd been over twice, but he would only watch and direct the two of them together. He wouldn't even fuck Isabelle when Samantha was there, he just watched.

------------

Grant was about to turn on the water when he realized that there were no clean towels in the bathroom. Normally there was at least one on the shelf next to the shower door, or hanging on the door. But today there was nothing in here. He knew there would be some in the bedroom closet. They came in handy for sex. Isabelle got soaked during some of their sexual escapades, and having a fresh towel nearby was helpful.

He grabbed his clothes, figuring that if he was going to the bedroom, he might as well bring those with him and drop them in the hamper on his way through. He smiled to himself as he thought about the freedom that he had now that Amelia was away at College. It was almost April, so she had been away now for three months, but it still felt new to him. The ability to walk around the house naked was something he could not freely do since his bachelor days. He hadn't realized how much he missed it until the first week Amelia had been gone.

He proudly walked out into the hallway, with all of his clothes in his hand, instead of on him.

------------

Kayla was watching the camera closely now. She was openly rubbing herself, and didn't want Isabelle to catch her, so she monitored the door to the bedroom while she set one foot up on the desk in front of her. At first the story alone had turned her on. But now, she was thinking about the potential of where this conversation was going to lead next. Isabelle wanted her to come visit. It had been almost twenty years since she had been with Isabelle.

She almost fell off her chair trying to hide herself when she saw Grant walk into the room. She had never seen him in person before, only in pictures. Though typically, in those photos she had seen, he had clothes on. Right now, he was completely naked, holding a pile of clothes in his hand. She couldn't help but notice the rather large piece of equipment hanging between his legs.

Panic set in as he walked right toward the camera. Had he seen her? Grant wasn't covering up, like most men would in this situation, so she guessed perhaps he hadn't. He stopped right in front of the camera, his cock perfectly framed on the screen. It was kept well groomed and she could not deny it was a very nice one. He wasn't fully erect, but still looked to be one of the thicker dicks she's ever seen. The way it hung down low gave the impression that it had an impressive weight to it. Kayla began to salivate a little at the thought of seeing it when he was actually hard. And even better, in person.

Grant leaned over and dropped the clothes into a hamper that was to the side of the desk. Kayla hadn't even noticed until that very moment. She was relieved when he did that. That was what he had come over here for. That meant he probably hadn't even noticed the camera. He may refuse to engage with other women, but few men can avoid getting hard when they realize another woman is checking out their junk.

She slowly began to rub herself again as she watched him turn and walk away from the desk. As he disappeared briefly into the closet, she found herself admiring his ass. Though his upper body had gained some weight, his lower half still showed signs of the impressive build he likely had as a younger man. His ass was well toned, and the muscles seemed to draw her eyes right down into powerful thighs and legs.

When he came back out of the closet, he had a pile of towels in his hand. She said a silent prayer to herself, thanking whatever gods may be listening that the towels didn't block the view of his magnificent cock. It wasn't until he was out of the bedroom again that she realized she was straining her neck trying to see around the corner. She laughed at herself. If only camera's worked that way. It looked as though he was preparing for a shower. If she could get the camera to follow him, she would certainly not object.

------------

Kayla was happily imagining Grant in the shower when Isabelle walked back into the bedroom. "I am so sorry it took so long. I finished that pot and wanted to make a fresh pot for Grant when he gets home. He likes to have a cup of coffee after his shower, and he should be home any minute now."

Kayla blushed a little. She felt a little guilty having ogled Isabelle's husband without her knowledge. She was trying to figure out how to tell her what had just happened when Isabelle interrupted her thoughts. "So anyway, back to the reason for my call. Like I said, I've been getting back together with the girls. And now that I am sure Grant is cool with all of it, well, I decided its time to invite you into the mix." She took a sip of coffee and looked at Kayla. "I know you've never met Grant, but you've at least seen some pictures. Think you'd be interested? I mean, chances are, you'll only be doing things to me anyway." Isabelle stopped and turned around for a moment. She thought she heard a noise behind her. "It's been so long since you and I talked, and even longer since we were together. I don't even know if you would still be interested in me that way."

Kayla laughed out loud. "Shut up Izzy. Seriously. I can't believe you are still like this. After everything back in college, and all this time, you still don't know how amazing you are?" She shook her head in disbelief. "I swear you are the most thickheaded woman I've ever met. Don't you remember how the four of us were ALWAYS fighting over you? Babe, you clearly never knew it or believed it, but you were the reason we all shared an apartment. We all wanted to be with you. You are gorgeous. Thick headed, shy, but gorgeous. And fucking amazing in bed too I might add."

Isabelle was blushing now. It didn't seem to matter how many people told her this, it never really made sense to her. She didn't think she was that special. She wasn't that tall, only about five-foot seven. Brown hair always seemed so dull to her. As hard as she tried she couldn't get her hair to come out the red that she wanted it to be. With a c-cup she didn't have the smallest breasts of the group from school, but close. Only Jen had smaller breasts with b-cups. About the only part of her that she found remotely attractive was her legs. No matter how bad her self-esteem had ever gotten, even she had to admit she had amazing legs.

"Yea, you guys have been telling me that for years, I still don't believe you. I've seen the four of you, and I've slept with the four of you. Sometimes at the same time. I'm not the top pick. I'm just the easy one."

"Okay hun, you keep telling yourself that. Anyway, yes I am interested. Both in you and your husband. I like what I've seen." Kayla grinned again, thinking about just moments ago when she got a good look at what Grant had to offer. "As a matter of fact, I should probably tell you something."

Isabelle turned when she heard the water in the shower suddenly turn off. She wasn't sure how she had missed it turning on, but then again, she had been a bit distracted by her conversation. "Hold that thought babe. I think Grant is home. Let me go check."

Before Kayla could say a thing, Isabelle was up and out of the room. She didn't know how long her friend would be gone, or what she would say when she got back. Should she tell her that she had seen Grant walking around in the nude? She knew she probably should, but part of her wanted to keep that to herself. After all, she was a little annoyed that Isabelle had waited two whole years before calling her to join in on all the fun.

------------

It was several minutes before Isabelle came back. While she had waited, Kayla had formulated a plan. Now she just needed to get sweet little Izzy to go along with it. As Isabelle sat down in front of the camera again, Kayla noticed something hanging down from the corner of her mouth. It was thick and white. She reached up to her own mouth with a wiping motion. "Um, Babe, you've got a little something on your mouth there."