Anniversary Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So who is the poor cuck whose wife is cheating on him?" Inquired Marc.

"I am," I answered without hesitation. I should be angry at being called a cuck. I should be angry at the entire situation. But the past three hours of not having any emotion whatsoever, made me realize that detaching myself from my home life and focusing on the job; was the only way I was going to make it through this.

"Shit! I'm sorry boss!" Marc apologized, "I didn't mean t..."

"ENOUGH!" I shouted cutting him off. "Don't you dare apologize. Everyone else was thinking the same thing. It may or may not be true, but that doesn't change the fact that we have been assigned to figure all that out.

"We will follow our standard protocol for this situation. Marc and Justin, you will gather all we need for bugging my house. Microphones, cameras the works. Load everything into the Electrical Van, the two of you will be electricians looking into a couple of faulty breakers in case my neighbors get nosey. Bring along the flash drives I need to hack and clone my wife's laptop and cell phone.

"Sharon and Mike, I have a list of all of her girlfriends that she goes out with for girls' night. Their spouses are also listed. Start looking into them. I also have a list of the places they supposedly go to on their girls' nights. They go out every other Friday night and the last time they went out was this past Friday.

"Check for surveillance cameras at and around these locations and see what you can find. Check social media tags for these places, other customers might have taken photos and captured the subject and accomplices in the background in incriminating actions.

"I want you to check all the players' bank accounts, credit cards, and anything else that may tell us the goings on with the subject. You know the things to look for. The subject and her girlfriends all work at the same school and look into the possibility of romantic connections there.

"They are planning a trip to Atlantic City the last week of June, look into it, see what you can find and I will try to see if I can get somewhat of an itinerary from my wife about the trip.

"Marc and Justin, once you are ready to go let me know so I can leave and get to my house a little bit before you show up. Once you two are done with my house come back here and get set up for bugging the school and doing recon there as well. Bug all the rooms that the subject and her girlfriends teach in as well as the teachers' lounge.

"Alright team, get to work!" I commanded and they quickly exited my office. I got back to making more notes and realized I was going to need to get some micro-cameras and listening devices to have on my person. I would be asking around about my wife and her friends, having these devices on me will make things easier.

I headed down to the supply department where Marc and Justin were getting what they needed. When I got there they just nodded in acknowledgement and went about gathering all they needed. I grabbed a dozen pens, a ring, and a key chain which acted as a listening and recording device. I also grabbed a lapel pin and a pair of nonprescription glasses that would record video.

Once I was done I told Marc and Justin that I was headed home and they could head over whenever they were ready. I got home just before 1:00 p.m. Marc and Justin showed up in the Electrical Van about 20 minutes later, with my wife being at school until 4:00 p.m. we had plenty of time to bug the house.

After Mark and Justin left I went into our bedroom and changed. I would have to throw modesty out the window for the next three months as we had video and audio recording devices set up in every room of the house. With about an hour left before my wife was due home, I went shopping for the ingredients for dinner.

After shopping and coming straight home; I proceeded to make the obligatory, 'I fucked up and apology dinner' for my wife so as to not raise any suspicions. With the smell of broiled swordfish and scallops with a creamy lemon garlic sauce permeating through the house. I knew I made the right choice as the door to the garage slammed but the door from the breezeway was not.

The smell from my wife's favorite meal was enough to calm the raging beast. The question was would it be enough to keep it that way? I was surprised to see her enter the kitchen with a smile on her face. She walked up to me wrapped her arms around me and kissed me.

"You're making my favorite dinner!" My wife cooed into my ear.

I hugged her back and then held her out at arm's length with my hands on her shoulders. "I am sorry for the way I acted last night darling. I got angry because I wanted to do something special for you on our anniversary. I never thought that you might have already made plans to use your time off."

"It's okay honey, I flew off the handle as well and I should have told you sooner about the trip to Atlantic City. So I am just as much to blame for last night as well." Anna replied with a glint in her eye and a certain smirk that meant I was getting lucky tonight.

Normally I would love to have sex with my wife but now, I might not be having sex with a faithful wife. I am not sure how I will be able to get through having sex with her. I was definitely going to have to put on an act, however, I'm not sure if I will be able to rise to the action down below. I've had no problems in the past and if I do now, my wife might think something is wrong.

"Darling, dinner won't be ready for another half hour. Why don't head upstairs and change into something more comfortable. Your feet must be hurting from standing on those hard floors at school all day." I suggested to my wife.

"Oh, yes. Wait a great idea. My feet do hurt a little" my wife agreed. She then gave me a quick kiss and made her way up the stairs. I quickly snatched up my phone and made a call.

"Marc, I need you to get me some Viagra and head over to my house ASAP! Meet me at the exterior door to my garage, I will be out to meet you as soon as I get the opportunity." I ordered my senior team member. I hung up my phone thinking that this was definitely going to be the talk around the coffee maker tomorrow morning at the office.

I had no choice at this point, I had to get a chemical assist in the erection department tonight. We have always had a healthy sex life. Sure it has dropped down to two or three nights a week now, but we were still going at it quite regularly after all these years. To suddenly have erectile dysfunction would certainly raise suspicion.

About a half hour later we settled down to dinner, I served my wife a nice Merlot with her food. Not being a wine drinker myself I had lemon water, not wanting to mix any alcohol with the Viagra. Thankfully Anna was not focused on what I was drinking to think anything of it. Instead, she talked about her day at school and some of the ridiculous things that her kids did.

We talked of the usual things, like what sort of projects around the house needed to be done and how we would need to stock up on more food soon for when the twins come home for their summer break. Eventually, we finished our meal and I began cleaning the table.

When I bent over my wife from behind to grab her plate she wrapped her arms around my neck and whispered in my ear. "Care to join me upstairs for a little fun? I'll put on something sexy for you!"

"Mmm... how could I turn down such a wonderful invitation from a gorgeous young lady," I whispered back to her. She giggled like a schoolgirl. "Let me clean up real quick and I'll be up as soon as I can." I then kissed her and gave her a little reach around, squeezing her right breast.

After I grabbed her plate, she got up and walked out of the dining room adding some extra flare to the sway of her hips. At forty-nine she still had an amazingly tight ass. Once I was sure she was in our bedroom I raced out into the garage being extremely quiet. Marc was waiting and quickly handed off a bag with the Viagra I asked for.

I went back inside the kitchen and finished cleaning up and set the dishwasher. I headed for my den where I opened the box of Viagra and took out one of the plastic packages. I popped one of the little blue pills out of the foil backing and swallowed it. I then hid the box in a false book on my bookshelf and then made my way upstairs to our bedroom.

It was a damn good thing that I got the Viagra. When I entered our bedroom my wife was partially sitting up, wearing a red crotchless teddie. The lace half cups barely contained her 36C breasts, the tops of her areolas were visible. Her legs were bent up and spread wide, her pussy lips parted and glistening with her juices. No man would not get hard walking in on such a fine and beautiful creature.

The Viagra was doing its job because I was getting hard and it was becoming too uncomfortable to be wearing pants. "Honey, why don't you get out of those clothes and come have some pie for dessert." My wife suggested in a very seductive voice.

I shed my shirt and undershirt at the same time and dropped them on the floor. I undid my belt, unbuttoned the top of my pants, and unzipped them. With a little more freedom for my hardening penis, I balanced on one leg and removed my left shoe and sock. Then I switched to the other leg and did the same. Putting my thumb in the waistband of both my pants and underwear, I pushed them down.

My stiff eight-inch cock sprang up as my pants fell down to the floor. I stepped out of them and kicked them away and then climbed up on our bed and inched my way up to my wife and settled my face between her legs. She was definitely hot and bothered as her scent wafted into my nostrils. It was a beautiful scent that I had come to know and love; but now, I was unsure of that love.

For the briefest of seconds as I looked into the pretty little bald pussy belonging to my wife. My stomach churned at the thought that I was about to eat the pussy that has been mine for almost thirty years and now may have had some other guy's dick in it. I almost wretched at the thought. I quickly got my act together and licked my wife's pussy top to bottom and giving her clit a little nip with my teeth.

She moaned and squirmed as I gave it my all. It was as important now as it ever has that I get my wife off. She must not think that anything is wrong or it could screw up the investigation. As I gorged myself on the juices flowing from my wife, I reached up with my right hand pulling down the half cups of the teddie exposing her tits.

I groped them and played with her nipples, kneading her breasts. Tugging and twisting. All the while I continued eating her out, bringing her to three or four orgasms before she pushed my head away. "Too much baby, stop please!" Anna cried out, "Climb up here so that I can return the favor.

I moved up on the bed, standing on my knees I offered my hard cock to my wife. She gripped my shaft with her left hand and moved her head placing the tip of my cock to her lips. Opening her mouth she slipped her tongue out, she licked around the head before swallowing half of my cock. She began bobbing her mouth as she swiped her tongue from side to side, licking my shaft as she sucked.

Her right hand came about and cupped my balls. She began to gently knead and massage them while her left hand slightly stroked the other half of my cock that she could not get in her mouth. Even though I was faking my emotional enjoyment, the physical enjoyment was beginning to wear me down.

"Babe! I'm getting real close to cumming," I warned her. Hearing this she doubled her efforts. Soon I felt my balls draw up and prepare to release my sperm. She could feel I was close and almost completely withdrew her mouth from my cock, she kept a little more than just the head in her mouth and used her tongue to lash out at my frenulum.

That set me off and my jizz erupted out of my dick into the waiting mouth of my wife. To her credit she never missed a drop, sucking every last bit she could, swallowing it. Her mouth pulled off my knob to a resounding pop. I sat back on my legs enjoying the physical relief of releasing a load of cum into my wife's stomach.

"Mmmm, mmmm. Tasty!" Anna exclaimed as she licked her lips and smiled at me. She got up on her knees, leaned in, and kissed me. Her tongue parted my lips and began to dance with mine, I could taste my cum on her tongue. Moving my hand between her legs I began to play with her clit and she quickly wrapped one of her hands around my shaft and began stroking.

"Looks like you're ready to go another round already," she affirmed.

"Always for you, my love," I answered her. I gently pushed her away and brought my head down to her beautiful tits. I kissed around the nipple of her left breast, then flicked the nipple with the tip of my tongue before moving over to her right breast. I followed suit on her right breast. This time after I flicked her nipple, I sucked it into my mouth. As I sucked her nipple, I swirled my tongue around it.

This caused my wife to moan quite loudly. As I alternated my assault on her her tits, I inserted two fingers in her snatch and started pumping them in and out. On the inward stroke of my finger, I made sure to rub my palm against her clit vigorously. Her moaning was non-stop, and she began thrusting her pussy into my hand and gyrating her hips.

Within seconds her body shook and she came all over my hand. She wrapped her arms around me as she panted for air. Eventually, she husked into my ear, "I need your big cock inside me right now!"

I pushed her onto her back and spread her legs wide. I shimmied up between her legs and placed the head of my cock at her entrance. Grasping my cock in my hand I began rubbing it up and down through her wet pussy lips. Her hips began to thrust in wanton desire. I took my dick and slapped her clit with it. She shrieked in joy.

I lined up my cock and then rammed it into her cunt, hitting her cervix. "Oh FUCKKKK!' My wife screamed. I just grunted as I let my anger to the surface and began fucking her for all I was worth. She moaned and moaned loving every second of it. She egged me on and I reciprocated by plowing into her as hard as I could.

She came hard around my cock, her pussy walls clamping down on me. Once her orgasm subsided, I pulled out and flipped her over bringing her to her knees. Then I slammed my dick back into her cunt, fucking her like a dog; like a bitch in heat. Having just cum a few minutes before I knew that I could go for a while now without cumming.

I continued to pummel her womb with my cock for another ten minutes or so, bringing my wife to multiple orgasms. When I could feel that I was getting close, I once again flipped my wife over. With her on her back again I took her legs and put them on my shoulders. Pushing my dick back into her snatch, I put my upper body weight on her legs practically bending my wife in half.

I began sawing in and out of her twat like a man possessed. The sound of our skin slapping together as I fucked her almost drowned out her pleading screams.

"That's it! Fuck me! FUCK ME!" My wife screamed as I drilled her cunt.

"I'm going to destroy your fucking cunt and then I'm going to fill it full of my cum!" I shouted.

"YES! YES!" She screamed, "Destroy my cunt and fill it with your seed!"

I pounded her pussy now with reckless abandon, the closer I got to cumming the harder I was slamming her snatch. A few hard and deep strokes later, I buried my cock into her cunt. My cock twitched as I shot rope after rope of cum deep inside my wife. Her pussy trembled around my shaft as she came. I eased back letting Anna's legs fall to either side of me, with my cock still inside her pussy we both were panting trying to catch our breath.

Anna had a very sated smile on her face, "That was great."

I just smiled at her and withdrew my cock from her pussy. Her cunt lips were gaping wide as my jizz began to flow out and down her ass crack. My dick was still rock hard, this Viagra shit was no fucking joke. Reaching up to my wife's shoulders, I took hold of one shoulder strap of her teddie and ripped it apart. Then I grabbed the remaining shoulder strap and ripped it off as well.

"SEAN!" My wife yelled. I pulled the teddie down to her waist and then I got up and straddled her stomach, flopping my cock in between her breasts. I grabbed both of her tits and mashed them together over my dick. Using the mixture of my cum and Anna's juices as lube I began to fuck my wife's titties.

It felt great having her beautiful tits wrapped around my cock. Her nipples hardened under my grasp, she was getting turned on again. As I fucked her tits, I repositioned my hands so that I could play with her nipples as I fucked her bountiful mounds. I twisted, pulled, and pinched her nips as I slid my cock between her breasts.

Anna was really getting into it as she bent her head forward and opened her mouth, so as I pushed up between her tits she would suck my cock into her mouth. She would suck hard each upward pass, cleaning my cum and hers of the head of my dick. The added sensation of my wife's mouth was drawing me closer to another release.

I gave my wife's nipples a good squeeze, she screamed out and began to shake as she had another orgasm. I pumped my cock a few more times and let go of her tits as my balls erupted. My cum lanced out of my dick, landing on her tits and her face. Anna jerked at first surprised at my jizz hitting her face, then she just smiled her eyes closed as they were covered in sperm.

I climbed off my wife feeling an incredible need to take a piss. I went into our ensuite bath, and over to the toilet. I lifted the seat up, took hold of my dick, and realized it was still fucking hard. There was no way I could piss with it hard, so I started stroking my cock furiously. I needed my erection to subside as I really felt the build-up in my bladder.

I jacked off like a teenager looking at his first girly magazine. I put my left arm up resting my hand on the wall behind the toilet as my right arm pistoned my hand up and down my cock. Again I felt my balls tighten up and then explode, I pumped my right hand as I aimed at the toilet bowl. My load shot out of my shaft and into the water.

My body trembled and I struggled to keep myself upright as my balls emptied themselves. I kept stroking my dick squeezing as much cum out as possible until finally I started going soft. Then my bladder let loose, I sighed a long satisfying sigh as my bladder was finally able to empty itself. I gave myself a shake, flushed the toilet, and cleaned myself off.

Walking back into our bedroom my wife was fast asleep, legs splayed open oozing cum. I crept up to her nightstand and grabbed her phone. I then went downstairs and pulled her school laptop out of her school bag and took it into my den.

As I sat down in my leather office chair I realized that I was still naked. Oh well, no time to worry about that now. I opened her laptop and turned it on, then opening my desk drawer I pulled out a flash drive and plugged it in. The flash drive began to run its program to crack the password to the laptop.

While the flash drive was doing its thing I plugged my wife's cell phone into a work cell phone which then began the process of cloning. As her devices were being accessed and all information on them being retrieved, I took a couple of the pens that record audio and went out to the living room where Anna had left her purse and put one of the pens inside. Then I placed the remaining pen into her school bag.

Upon returning to my den both the laptop and cell phone had been unlocked and cloned. With the laptop now unlocked, I swapped out the flash drive with another that would install spyware that was undetectable by any virus scan software currently on the market. Now whenever the laptop connected to the internet any new information would be sent to the cloud where we could access it.