Anniversary Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the flash drive was hard at work, I took my wife's cell phone and downloaded a ghost app. The ghost app would find a current app that was always in use and embed itself in it so it would not be seen. This app worked just like the spyware that was being installed on the laptop. A few minutes later and everything was in place. I put the flash drive with the data from my wife's laptop and the cloned phone into my briefcase to bring to work with me. I put the laptop back in Anna's school bag and went back to our bedroom, where I plugged her cell phone back into its charger. I looked at my cum covered wife and had the desire to clean her up.

I went to our bathroom and filled a small basin with warm water and soap. Along with a washcloth I went back to our bed and gently cleaned up my wife. After I emptied the basin into the sink and washed and rinsed the washcloth and basin. I went back to my wife, carefully picked her up, and moved her so I could peel back her side of the bed covers.

I then moved her to her side of the bed and pulled the comforter over her. I shut off the light on her nightstand, and then the main bedroom light. Going over to my side of the bed I opened the comforter up and sat down on the bed. Then I turned off my nightstand light, laid down, and went to sleep.

My 5:00 a.m. alarm woke me from a sound sleep. I reached over with my right and shut off the alarm. My wife had herself wrapped over me hanging on for dear life, so carefully I began to extricate myself from her clutches. Eventually, I found my freedom and headed into our bathroom. It was like the autopilot engaged, my Marine Corps. training took over.

I was out of the bathroom after the standard military fifteen minutes to shave, shit, shower, and shine. By 5:30 a.m. I was dressed had my briefcase on the kitchen table and had started the water for my tea, I also turned on the coffee pot so the coffee would be ready for Anna when she got up.

After the workout from last night, I decided on a fairly hearty breakfast. Grabbing all I needed from the refrigerator and the pantry I started making a couple of Western omelets, toast, and some sliced fruit. Just as I finished laying breakfast out on the table my wife hobbled in quite bow-legged and looking a little ragged.

"Sit down and I will get you some coffee," I suggested to Anna.

She said nothing and made her way to her seat and sat down. I brought over her coffee and a glass of orange juice and placed them by her breakfast. She leaned up and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you for cleaning me up last night," she said to me as I straightened up. "You really wore me out."

"I was in rare form last night for sure," I chuckled and then thought to myself, next time I'm only taking half a Viagra.

"Thank you for making breakfast this morning," my wife added.

"You're welcome," I replied and then sat down to eat. We both ate in relative silence which was fairly normal for us, as to an extent we were both still waking up. Once I had finished eating I started cleaning and filling the dishwasher. Anna brought over her dishes and handed them to me.

"Since it's Friday, do you want to go out to dinner tonight?" Anna asked.

"Will you be up to it? You're walking quite gingerly this morning, people might talk." I answered back with a smirk on my face.

"I could care less what about a bunch of strangers say. I'm more worried about what everyone will think at school." She said with a partially concerned look.

"Well, I'm sure the girls will want details at lunch," I stated.

Anna lightly slapped my arm. "Probably," she said. She then pulled my face to hers and she gave me a passionate kiss. "I'm going to go take a shower and see about cleaning out my vagina as much as I can. I don't need a bunch of your cum leaking out of me all day."

"I bet that would be harder to explain than you walking bow-legged all day" I added.

"Most definitely," she replied. "See you tonight, and have a good day at work. Love you!" She kissed me again and started to head upstairs.

"You have a good day at work too!" I said as she started climbing the stairs. I don't think she even noticed that I didn't tell her that I loved her back.

After I finished setting the dishwasher, I grabbed my briefcase and phone and headed to the garage. Once I got behind the wheel of my car I breathed a sigh of relief as I made it through another interaction with my wife hopefully without giving it away that I knew something was going on.

The drive to work was an uneventful traffic-filled morning like usual. Near bumper-to-bumper traffic, horns honking, middle fingers waving. A typical drive in a suburb of Washington D.C. I always felt relieved as I entered the parking garage at work, I could switch into work mode and leave everything else in the world outside.

Entering my teams' office suite, I was not surprised that everyone was gathered around the coffee pot and that the conversation had stopped. I closed the door behind me. I knew full well that they all probably worked straight through the night and watched the video of my wife's and mine's sexual escapades last night.

"Spit it out and get it over with!" I suggested, noticing that they were all chomping at the bit.

"Well it's kind of hard to say boss," Marc snickered.

"Looked like you had a rough time of it boss," said Justin trying not to laugh.

"That's what she said!" Mike blurts out garnering a laugh from everyone, I almost laughed too. Then I looked to Sharon, the only member of my team not to say anything yet.

"Well boss, after what I saw. If things don't work out with your wife... I'm available." Sharon said looking me straight in the eye and as serious as a heart attack. I actually felt flattered because Sharon was good-looking.

"Everyone done?" I asked. They all looked at each other and said nothing. "Now that that is out of your systems, Sit Rep (situation report) my office in ten minutes." I walked into my office, closed the door, and sat down at my desk. I took out the flash drive that had the copied data from Anna's laptop and the cloned phone from my briefcase.

I almost burst out laughing, if it had been anyone else but me they were talking about I would have laughed along with them. That comment from Sharon, was very unexpected and maybe something I should keep in mind. I took a few minutes to gather myself and my thoughts as my computer booted up.

A few minutes later my team strolled into my office. Sharon went over to the 72-inch flat screen on my wall and turned it on, this gave my team the ability to cast information on their tablets so everyone could see it.

"Marc, what do you got?" I asked.

"Justin and I got into the school late last night, it was really quite easy. Probably ought to let someone know that security sucks there. Anyway, we snooped around and didn't find anything of importance. We also set up audio and video feeds in all the areas that your wife and her friends would be." Marc replied, "We also set up in a few other areas that may or may not be areas of concern as a precaution.

Justin and I ran background checks on all school employees as well as checking social media on them and came up with nothing of note. Once we are done here Justin and I will go to the girlfriends' homes and put in some audio recorders."

"Very good. Mike?"

"I think Sharon should present what she has first," answered Mike.

"Okay, Sharon?"

"I looked into financials for your wife and her three friends. About four and a half years ago, the four of them all opened up bank accounts at institutions separate from their spouses. At the same time, they also opened up P.O. Boxes." Sharon stated. This was not looking good. "I also did background checks and looked through their social media accounts. Everything turned up clean other than the bank accounts and P.O. Boxes."

"Anything else?" I questioned.

"Not at the moment boss," answered Sharon.

"Alright Mike, your turn?"

"I found next to nothing with the places on the list you gave us. They do go to some of those places occasionally but not very often and when they do there doesn't seem to be anything hinky going on." Mike noted. Once Sharon got into their financials I was able to find out where they were really going most of the time.

"They weren't venturing too far away. They pretty much stuck around the Hilton Garden Inn in Falls Church. Plenty of restaurants and bars within walking distance of the hotel, which also has a bar. It appears from security footage at these places, that they would arrive and then go to the restrooms to change. After changing they would then wait at either the bar or at tables waiting for men to hit on them. When all four of them had a man they would go to the hotel."

Mike then nodded to Sharon and she began to speak again. "Apparently they were being frugal with their money as only one of them would get a hotel room for the night and the others would join up with them after a room was secured. They also rotated who would pay for the hotel room."

"According to the hotel, the rooms they always rented would have two full beds. So it looked like they would share," Mike added. "The men would usually leave a few hours later followed by the girls about an hour after. The girls would also change back into the clothes they started out with and then head home. The next morning whoever got the hotel room would then go back to the hotel and turn in the room key."

"Mike and I will continue looking into the surveillance footage and ID the men that they hook up with run them through our databases and do background checks," Sharon stated.

"As of right now, it doesn't appear that they have any steady men that they meet up with. But we haven't been able to get through a lot of footage yet." Mike imparted.

"Okay then. Everyone carry on as you have planned for the rest of the day." I commented. "Then take the weekend off and let the computers do what they are supposed to. I have golf tomorrow morning with the girls' husbands, I will see what they know. If I get something of importance I'll be in touch. Dismissed!"

The team left my office and I thought about all the information I just absorbed about my wife's adultery. So this all started shortly after girls' night began and they were all in on it together. The secret bank account makes sense as well. My wife's summer job is at a retail store where she gets paid based on commission. So when the amount of money she was depositing decreased, I was told that business was not as good.

I was going to have to do some subtle prying tonight at dinner and see if I could get any more information about the Atlantic City trip. I also had my weekly golf game tomorrow morning with the husbands. I will ask what they know about the trip as well. The weekly golf game also gave the girls a chance to drop off the hotel key card without any of the husbands knowing about it.

They had this planned out pretty well, I can't help but wonder who the brains of the operation is. I'm also quite sure the guys will find it very interesting that their wives are stepping out on them as well. I will hold on to that information until I am ready to release it to them.

My day proceeded like any other after I accepted the facts for what they were. I compartmentalized my wife's cheating and moved on. I notified my boss of what we had found so far and promised to keep him abreast of any other developments. He told me that even though he thought there was no outside interference from other nations or criminal organizations, to continue with the investigation until I was satisfied both personally and professionally.

I appreciated that he would give me the leeway to continue with the investigation even if it was mostly for personal reasons at this point. I'm sure he took into consideration that Virginia is an at-fault state with divorces, so the more evidence of infidelity I have the better the outcome for me in the divorce. Soon it was time for me to go home and meet up with my lying, cheating wife for dinner.

When I walked into our house from the breezeway, I realized that I had no longer loved my wife. I didn't really care if I found out why she cheated on me or not. I just wanted out of my marriage with the best possible outcome for me. Until then all I had to do was act like the same old loving husband, I had been up until 3 days ago.

"Honey, I'm home!" I shouted as I closed the door behind me.

"I'm almost done getting ready," Anna shouted back from upstairs.

I went into my den dropped off my briefcase on my desk and grabbed one of the pens that records audio. Putting the pen in my breast pocket, I quickly ran up the stairs and into our bedroom to use the bathroom to freshen up a bit. My wife was sitting at her make-up desk applying her face. She really didn't need make-up and I told her that all the time, but she still wore it anyway.

I decided that I was going to have fun with the situation as much as I could. She was wearing a nice light blue dress that accentuated her bosom, showing off a bit of cleavage. The dress wasn't long, but it wasn't short either. The way she sat currently presented a lot of thigh. I walked over to her, leaned down, and ran my hand up the inside of her thigh.

She jumped at the unexpected touch. I ran my hand up to her pussy, I cupped it with my hand. She gasped. "Sean!" My wife husked.

I began rubbing her mons and applying pressure to her clit as I whispered in her ear, "How's my pussy tonight?"

Anna moaned and pushed her hips up creating more pressure on her clit. Then she took hold of my hand and pushed it away. "Sean, if you keep doing that I will soak through my panties and dress before we go out for dinner" she stated.

I stood up rested my hands on her shoulders and looked at her through the mirror in front of us. "I don't see a problem with that." I declared.

She looked at me with both lust and uncertainty in her eyes before she spoke again. "Please Sean, can we wait til later? Besides, I'm still quite sore and tender from last night."

Leaning over her again, I place my hand back on her thigh. Placing my mouth to her ear I say, "You know the best way to make the soreness go away is to work it out," and I start moving my hand towards her mons again. She pushes back almost instantly.

"Sean, we have reservations in forty minutes. We have to get going." She ordered. I breathed out a sigh of fake disappointment and then made my way to the bathroom.

While we were on the way to Sweetwater Tavern, one of our favorite restaurants. I began to tease my wife some more and placed my hand on her thigh as I drove. Once again she jumped a little but said nothing. So I began to caress her thigh, and after a few moments, she placed her left hand on mine. She gave it a light squeeze and just let her hand rest on mine as I continued to caress her.

When I pulled into the parking lot at Sweetwater it was quite full and I had to park almost at the very back of the lot. I checked the time on the console clock, it was 6:51 p.m. We still had a few minutes before our 7:00 p.m. reservation. I opened my wife's door and helped her out, then I escorted her into the restaurant. We only had to wait a minute or two before we were escorted to a table.

"I hope a booth is okay?" The hostess questioned as she presented us with a booth at the end of the booths on the far wall.

"It's perfect," I replied. I assisted Anna into the booth and then joined her on the same side instead of taking a seat across the table from her. My wife leaned against my shoulder and took hold of my arm. The hostess smiled and placed menus on the table in front of us. Then she informed us that a waiter would be around shortly.

We looked over the menu deciding what to have for dinner as the waiter showed up with some iced water. He asked us if we were ready to order and we asked for a few more minutes to decide. He removed the extra place settings and informed us he would be back in a few minutes to take our order.

True to his word, the waiter returned about five minutes later. My wife ordered the Wood Grilled Chicken Breast with roasted green beans and mushrooms over angel hair pasta with brown butter sauce. She also ordered a glass of Bordeaux wine. I ordered the Drunken Ribeye which is marinated in a pale ale, with roasted mushrooms and mashed potato. Still opting not to have any alcohol mainly because I was driving, I ordered a sweet tea.

As we waited for our food, I moved my right hand to my wife's thigh again. She did not jump at all, however, she wrapped her left arm to my right and laid her head on my shoulder. I took this as a sign of contentment and lightly caressed the inside of her thigh. Feeling no pushback at all I decided now would be a good time to see if I could get some information out of her regarding her trip to Atlantic City.

"Darling," I said loud enough for her to hear me over the other customers talking and the light music playing.

"Yes, my love." She cooed into my ear.

"I was wondering if you and the girls have your itinerary planned out for your trip to Atlantic City." I calmly asked.

"For the most part. Why do you ask?" She stated and then followed up with her own question. She did not seem concerned or alarmed, which was good.

"I was just wondering, in case maybe I wanted to send you and the girls some flowers or wine one night," I answered.

"Oh, that's so sweet of you!" She replied and gave my right arm a strong but caring hug. "Emily has all the specifics and booked the hotel room for us. I will make sure you get the itinerary before we leave."

"That would be great," I declared. "Maybe I will convince the guys tomorrow to throw in with me and we can get you girls an expensive bottle of bubbly."

"You are so thoughtful!" Responded Anna as she kissed me on the cheek.

Deciding not to press the issue after learning that Emily booked the hotel, that was good enough to know where to begin in Atlantic City. I now went back to my having fun. As I caressed the inside of my wife's thigh, I began edging my way closer to her mons. Anna inhaled rather sharply as my hand brushed against her clit. Like earlier in the evening I began rubbing her over her panties and applying pressure to her clit.

Her soft innocent moans were barely audible to me with her head resting on my shoulder. Her breathing increased slightly as I continued my ministrations on her panty-covered vagina. My idea was to make her want me more than ever. I knew that she was fully committed to her cheating at this point and would not back out of whatever was planned for Atlantic City.

That being said, I wanted to build up her want and need for me so great over the next three months that she would be utterly destroyed when I announce that we were getting divorced. Anna began grinding against my palm and I could feel the dampness weeping out into her panties. I slipped my fingers into the edge of her panties and pulled them to the side, then I pushed two fingers into her pussy.

She gasped and her breathing quickened, she began to squirm as my fingers plunged in and out of her box. I looked over at her as I could now hear my fingers making squishy noises as they fucked her pussy, which was getting wetter and wetter by the minute. The swell of my wife's breasts as her chest heaved as her breathing got heavier was a sight to behold.

Her moaning was getting louder as well as the squishing of my fingers as I quickened my pace. I broke my gaze from her heaving chest and looked around at the other booths around us. Most of them were too engrossed in their meals or discussions to notice what was going on at our booth. Diagonally across from us was a young man staring right at us with a grin on his face.

I smiled and gave a little head nod, he nodded back. I then devoted my full attention back to my wife and fingering her snatch. I could tell Anna was getting closer as she began to thrust her hips into my fingers. I looked up and saw from across the room that our waiter was heading our way with our meal. I plunged my fingers in one last time and attacked my wife's G-spot.