Anniversary Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw her right hand shoot above the table, quickly grasping the cloth napkin and inserting it into her mouth just as she came on my fingers. She stifled a loud moan with the napkin and her pussy gushed all over my hand. She came so hard and her juices were so plentiful that I was sure I heard it dripping off the bench onto the floor.

I calmly sat there not moving my fingers that were still embedded in my wife's pussy. She placed the napkin down just as the waiter stopped at our table and began placing our meal before us. He told us he would return with more water for us and took his leave. The man at the booth gave me a quick thumbs-up and went back to conversing with the others at his table.

Anna was beginning to get her breath under control. I slowly withdrew my drenched hand from between her legs and wiped my hand on my pants, I was glad I wore a black suit to work today. Anna squeezed my right arm tighter garnering my attention.

She looked into my eyes, "That was so bad, but it felt oh so good!" With her right hand, she pulled my face to hers and she gave me a small passionate kiss. I made sure to kiss her back with an equal amount of passion. Breaking our kiss she lightly spoke again, "Sean honey, my panties and dress are thoroughly soaked. I can feel my juices running down my legs and into my shoes!"

I grinned at her and said, "Sounds like someone had a lot of fun to me."

"I did," she responded. "I'm so going to reciprocate later." Then she kissed me again.

Neither one of us was able to finish our meal. The portions here are very generous. As we waited for our leftovers to be returned to us with my debit card and receipt, Anna began rubbing my crotch and to my amazement, I began to get hard without the Viagra. Even though I wasn't in love with her anymore, I guess I was still in lust for her. At forty-nine she was still drop-dead gorgeous.

The waiter returned a few minutes later with our doggie bag and my credit card. After leaving a tip and signing the slip, I moved out of the booth and stood up. I extended my hand to help my wife up and as she stood up I looked at the rear end of her dress and it was definitely soaked. The light blue material was considerably darker with it being wet and anyone could tell that it was wet as well.

I looked under the table and there was a small puddle of my wife's juices. Grabbing the doggie bag with my right hand and then switching to my left. I presented my right arm to Anna and she took hold of it and wrapped hers around mine and I escorted her out. She wore that wet dress as a badge of honor and really accentuated the sway of her hips as we left.

Anyone looking at her wet dress would think of maybe three reasons why it was damp. A spilled drink, accidental urination, or what actually happened. Only three of us that night knew for sure. Although people may have been paying more attention to the tent in front of my pants as we left.

No sooner than we were out the door of the restaurant and breathing in the fresh spring night air, Anna unraveled her arm from mine and shoved her hand down the front of my pants. I almost dropped the doggie bag. She grabbed my cock and began stroking it as we slowly made our way to the back of the lot where we had parked. I could not move that quickly with her jacking me off.

By the time we made it to the car, I was incredibly turned on and just had to have my wife. Dropping the doggie bag on the ground, I took her hand out of my pants. Then I spun her around so she was facing me, I lifted her dress above her waist and then yanked her panties down. I grabbed her luscious ass with both hands and lifted her onto the hood of my car.

I quickly unzipped my pants and pulled my hard dick out, Anna spread her legs and I fed my log to her beaver. As I fucked her in earnest, she leaned into me and we kissed. Her tongue parted my lips and joined mine in a joyous dance of pure carnal lust. I pumped away in her pussy, the squelching of her wetness echoing through the parking lot along with the slapping of flesh.

Without a care about anyone else around us, we fucked like teenagers trying to get off before curfew. She broke our kiss so that she could catch her breath, seizing the opportunity I pushed her back down on the hood. Then I grabbed both of her dress's shoulder straps and pulled them down over her shoulders, I continued pulling them down until her tits popped free.

I watched as her nipples instantly hardened in the cool night air. My hands grabbed her bountiful orbs and squeezed them. "Oh God!" Escaped my wife's lips as I played with her gorgeous full breasts. She began moaning quite loudly as I fucked her cunt, I could feel the front of my pants getting wet.

"Oh Fuck. Thats it. Keeping fucking me. It feels so good," Anna pleads. Her moans grow in intensity, I can tell she is getting close and I'm not that far away either. Removing my hands from my wife's tits, I grabbed onto her hips to hold her in place as I pick up my pace fucking her cunt. I watch as her boobs bounce in an almost circular motion from the hard fucking she is getting.

Her moans are becoming very loud now, I can barely hear our bodies slapping together. I can feel Anna's vaginal walls getting tighter, I start pounding her harder. "Yes! YES! I'm cumming!" She shouts as her pussy clamps down on my shaft. Her muscles ripple and began milking my cock. I feel the rush of her juices flowing out around my dick. It's too much and I slam into her cunt one last time as I shoot my load deep inside her.

"Oh FUCKKKK! Fill my pussy with your spunk!" My wife screams. I groan loudly as I continue to unload inside of her. We both start to become aware of our surroundings again only to hear a bunch of clapping and whistling. My wife's flesh turns deep red, I pull out of her pussy and my cum flows out mixing with her juices on the hood.

I quickly tuck my cock back in my pants, Anna is completely frozen in shock. I lift her and carry her to the passenger side of my car and set her inside amidst a round of cheers. I closed her door and then went around the front of the car grabbing the doggie bag and her panties off the ground. I quickly get in the car throwing the food and panties in the back seat.

I start up the car and pull out, heading to the exit of the parking lot. Once I get out onto the street and begin driving I glance over at my wife. The street lights show me that her skin is glowing, I also notice that her dress is still bunched up around her waist. Her tits are still on display and bouncing along with the contours of the road.

I look to where I'm driving and soon we hit a red light. Looking at my wife again, I see her legs are wide open and a pool of my cum has settled between her legs. Thankfully I have leather seats. I look up at my wife's face and she is staring at me, she smiles.

"Thank you," is all she says.

I think she is still in shock but gradually coming out of it. The light turns green and I'm back to driving, eventually, I have to use the windshield wipers and wash the windshield as a big glob of cum flew up the hood and splattered on the window. I chuckled and thought Anna might as well, but she was fast asleep.

When we got home I opened the doors to the breezeway and the house, then I carried Anna inside and up to our bedroom. I placed her on our bed, undressed her, and then cleaned her up for the second night in a row. Once I had her tucked in I went back to the garage where I grabbed the doggie bag from the back seat along with Anna's panties which I put in my coat pocket.

I put the doggie bag on my workbench and then proceeded to clean off the car and then the passenger seat. About a half hour later I was done. Before heading back inside I put my golf clubs in the trunk of my car. I went inside, putting the leftovers in the refrigerator. Then I went up to our bedroom I put Anna's panties in the clothes hamper.

I undressed and rinsed off my suit coat and pants and hung them up to be taken to the dry cleaners. Then I rinsed out my wife's dress and put it in the clothes hamper as well. I quickly took a shower and then went to bed.

The next morning I got up and readied myself for golf with the guys as our wives would meet up for brunch. Anna got up shortly after and was in the shower when I was about ready to leave. So I made my way into our bathroom and slid the shower door open just enough to reach in and squeeze her ass. She jumped and squealed.

"Darling, I'm heading out to the golf course."

"Okay Honey, have a great game!" She replied.

I found golf to be boring, the only reason why I played was to keep the status quo within our group of friends. Golfing with them was expected of me. I played pretty well, but it wasn't exciting. The only part I enjoyed was hitting the 19th hole and having a beer or two afterward. I questioned the guys about the Atlantic City trip, they said they were told a few weeks ago about it and agreed that it sucked how I found out about it.

Frank suggested that we should go to a casino and do some gambling for the week while the wives were away. I wondered if maybe he was thinking of stepping out on Denise and using the three of us as a smoke screen for his indiscretions. I had told them that I was thinking it was time for a solo camping trip into the Appalachians.

They all agreed that it sounded like something that a retired jarhead would do. Tony and Dave told Frank a week-long gambling trip was too rich for them. They eventually agreed to get together for drinks and maybe dinner one of the nights that our wives were gone.

The rest of the weekend was fairly uneventful. When I got to the office Monday morning the team was already there and hard at work. I told Sharon to look into Emily's financials to find out what hotel and room they were staying at as well as any other information that could be obtained.

The first thing I did after getting situated at my desk, was book an appointment with the company's divorce attorney. Yes the C.I.A. has a divorce attorney on retainer. You wouldn't believe how prevalent divorces are with spooks, and this guy was good at protecting the company as well as its agents.

I then went about setting up surveillance for this coming girls' night out on Friday. It would be next to impossible to get video footage not knowing the room that they would occupy beforehand. It wasn't possible, but I was saving that option for much later in the investigation. Until then we would settle for audio in the rooms and visual outside.

Around lunch time I called my eldest daughter Danielle. I told her since her mother's and my twenty-fifth anniversary was coming up, that I thought it would be nice to throw a big party. Danielle agreed and we briefly worked out a small plan that would get us started. She told me she would enlist the help of her siblings and we would continue to plan on our lunch breaks so as to not raise suspicion with her mother.

The next two months went by as expected and nothing of national security came up in our investigation, which was a slight relief. Anna and friends continued to be sluts and I carried on as before, but still having sexual fun with my wife. I think she was enjoying becoming an exhibitionist. Her only request after the night at the tavern was that we travel a bit further from town. So that the chances of being caught by someone who could ruin her job were limited.

So branching out further from home and the warmer weather opened up our options. It had gotten to the point that Anna was begging me to take her out three to four times a week so that we could fuck in public. Most times we were never caught but we did have a lot of close calls and a few times we definitely had an audience. My wife had become insatiable.

Friday morning of the Atlantic City trip had finally arrived, I was packing my car for my solo camping trip and my wife still had not given me the itinerary for her week away. It was obvious that she didn't want me in the know. The girls showed up in Veronica's SUV as I finished packing up my car. I helped Anna with her bags, carrying them to the SUV and storing them in the back for her.

I closed the hatch and kissed my wife goodbye. "Have a great time Darling, enjoy the shows!" I said as she climbed into the SUV.

"I will Honey. See you in nine days. You have fun camping and please be careful." Anna replied in turn.

I then leaned into the driver's side window and addressed Veronica, Denise, and Emily. "Have fun girls and keep my beautiful bride out of trouble." The girls giggled and they said that they would. After they backed out of the driveway and left, I went inside the house to make sure everything had been turned off. Once I was sure I had checked everything, I decided I should use the bathroom before I leave. After relieving myself, I went to the sink to wash my hands.

As I washed my hands I looked down at the countertop and made an interesting discovery. Sitting next to the porcelain toothbrush holder, were my wife's birth control pills. I couldn't help but wonder if this was intentional or an honest mistake, I was leaning towards a mistake as I don't believe she would willingly chance exposing her infidelity by purposely getting pregnant.

Taking out my phone I open the camera app, go to settings, and enable the time and date stamp. Then I take a picture of the birth control pills sitting on the counter, satisfied with the evidence that my apparent absent-minded wife left behind. I then locked up our house and drove to work.

Mike was waiting for me in the parking garage. Marc, Justin, and Sharon were already in Atlantic City and were probably getting ready to bug the girls' hotel room. I grabbed my bag containing the basic necessities and threw it into the van we were taking with us. We then hit the road and were on the way to witness the further destruction of my marriage.

We arrived at the same hotel as the girls, the Ocean Casino Resort. They had picked very well when choosing this place to stay, it had multiple bars, nightclubs, restaurants, and a casino. We had booked four rooms ourselves, one room was set up as our command center. Sharon had her room for her downtime, and Marc, Justin, and Mike had a room to share.

They insisted that I have a room to myself as they were sure there would be times that I would need to be by myself to decompress. I reluctantly agreed only because they were probably right. My team had already devised their rotating shifts for surveillance and sleep. I was mainly there strictly as a supervisor and an aggrieved husband. I didn't need to be there for any other purpose.

I exited the van after applying some facial prosthetics to alter my appearance, a slightly larger nose, a mustache, a wig, and colored contacts. I was also wearing a different set of clothes, I had outfits for the whole week to support my undercover identity.

Mike and I grabbed our bags and proceeded to the room functioning as our command center. Marc opened the door and let us in. He then went and sat at a desk with a bunch of computer monitors showing multiple angles of the girls' room and their bathroom. There were also cameras covering the hallway to their room in both directions, as well as cameras in the main lobby showing every entrance and exit.

From the monitors I could tell that the girls were all lying down in the two beds, they appeared to be sleeping. "Marc, Sit Rep?" I asked as I sat down on the edge of one of the two beds in our command center room.

"They arrived about an hour ago and decided to get some sleep before going out tonight," Marc replied as he looked at this watch. "They are planning to get up in about five hours to get ready. Sharon is in her room sleeping and Justin is in our room sleeping as well."

"Anything word on what their plans are for the evening," I inquired.

"Dinner at one of the restaurants here at the hotel and then going to one of the bars afterward to pick up guys," Marc stated.

I looked at my watch, five hours from now would be about 7:00 p.m. So they would have a late dinner probably around eight or so, then they were off to one of the bars to find their dates for the night. I was a little tired from our four-hour ride and if they were planning on making a late night of it I should get some rest as well.

"Okay, I'm going to my room to get a little shut-eye as well. Call me when they get up. Mike, you should get some shut-eye too. Marc, call Sharon, Justin, and Mike as well when the girls get up. As soon as they arrive, fill them in and then get some sleep." I said giving my orders.

"You got it, boss!" Marc answered. He then got up and opened a case on one of the beds. He pulled out a small box and handed it to me, "Here's your earpiece and mic, I also sent you an email to your secured address. It has the server link to the command center database, so you can review footage on your laptop this week anytime you want."

"Thanks, Marc," I replied and then let myself out and headed to my room.

It seemed like my head had just hit the pillow when my phone went off. Marc was calling, he informed me that the girls had just got up and were getting ready. I dragged myself out of bed and used the bathroom, and reapplied my disguise now with the nonprescription glasses for video footage. I got dressed and put in my earpiece and asked for an audio and video check. Given the all-clear, I made my way down to the lobby and found a seat that watched over the elevators.

I pulled my phone out and made like I was playing a game with it and it added to the illusion of the earpiece I had. Almost everyone these days has earbuds for listening to music and whatnot, so they did not draw the same attention as they used to.

A short while later I heard Sharon in my ear informing me that the girls had just left their room and were heading to the elevators. Sure enough, a few minutes later the four of them stepped out of the elevators dressed to the nines. Clearly, they had at some point swapped clothes out after they picked up Anna, as she had not packed any evening wear remotely as sexy as she now had on.

With my eyes, I followed them to the restaurant they chose for dinner. As they waited to be seated I got up and slowly made my way towards them. In my ear, Justin announces that he will be joining me for dinner, so I get a table for two after the girls have been seated. Justin soon sat down and we ordered a quick and light meal so that we would be finished eating before the girls.

As we would have no audio on them outside of their hotel room, it was imperative to have at least two of us to keep tabs on them. If one or two of them stepped away from the rest, one of us could stay behind as the other followed. Dinner was uneventful. The girls paid their bill and then went to the ladies' room, after ten minutes they came out and proceeded to one of the bars.

The girls found a table over by a small dance floor. Justin and I split up as we followed the girls inside, I went and sat at the bar on the far end with a decent view of the girls' table and dance floor. Justin found himself a small table in between the dance floor and the restrooms. I preferred sitting at the far end of a bar as generally, people would leave the lonely guy alone, especially if he looked like he was sulking.

The bar had two bartenders working, the one on my side was a cute redhead probably early thirties. She reminded me of a young Tawny Kitaen. "What can I get you?" She asked.

"Just a tonic with lime please," I answered.

The bartender then made me a tonic with lime and placed it down in front of me. "Designated driver tonight?" She inquired.

"Yeah, something like that," I muttered.

"Drinks on the house then," she smiled.

"Thanks," I said as I nodded my appreciation.

Over the next three hours, we watched my wife and her girlfriends dance and flirt with almost every guy that passed by their table. To their credit, they kept their drinking to a minimum while they were on the prowl. They were prepared for the hands-on dancing techniques that their male partners were using, I think my wife was groped more tonight than I groped her for the first months we were married.