Anniversary Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheJoker33
TheJoker33
126 Followers

It didn't appear that they had any special type of man they were looking for, except they all made sure to check out what the men were packing as they danced. I guess I would find out later if they were all size queens or not, once I checked out the footage from their hotel room.

Things started slowing down in the bar around midnight, the girls I guess had decided on their prey for the evening. For the next hour, they all sat around their table talking, drinking, and being all lovey-dovey, kissy-feely. The cute bartender brought me another tonic and lime, I think maybe my fifth or sixth one of the evening.

With business winding down in the bar she would gravitate over to me more and more as she cleaned up. We would make idle chit-chat, pretty much the basic topics they teach in bartending school, keep the patron engaged enough to think that they are being listened to and hopefully you get a generous tip.

It was close to 1:00 a.m. when the girls grabbed their chosen dicks for the night and left the bar. Justin followed them out to see that they stayed in the hotel instead of going somewhere else. Having them stay in the hotel made things easier for us, but we were prepared to follow them elsewhere just in case.

I stayed behind as I was really not feeling up to watching the festivities right now. With my job done for the night, I relaxed and completely slouched down and sighed. Apparently, my sigh was too loud and it drew the attention of my red-headed bartender.

"You weren't a designated driver were you?" She asked.

"That obvious huh? Don't worry I'll pay for the drinks." I offered.

"Nah, the drinks are still on the house. And yes it's pretty obvious now that you're the only customer here now." She stated.

I chuckled, "I suppose that is quite obvious isn't it."

"So Hon, what's your story?" She wondered.

"Well to be honest I was spying on my wife and her friends" I answered, seeing no harm in being partially honest. Especially since no one else was around. The bartender did not seem surprised, hell its probably a weekly occurrence here. I was starting to feel confined by my disguise. I pulled off my wig, followed by my mustache.

She stood there without the slightest bit of shock on her face, that was until I peeled off my prosthetic nose. I put the wig, mustache, and nose into the pockets of my sport coat. I felt so much better.

"I take it things must be pretty serious for a get-up like that." She commented.

"Yeah, my wife is cheating on me," I replied. "Those four women who left a few minutes ago with those men, that was them. They are heading upstairs to have an orgy!"

"Oh dear!" She exclaimed and she placed a hand on top of mine. "I can only imagine how tough that must be for you. What are you going to do?

"Well, I never thought she would betray me. I certainly wasn't prepared for how I found out." I remarked. "I have already started the divorce process, I just need more solid evidence for it."

"Would you like to talk about it? It might make you feel better." As she asked this I looked into her eyes. I hadn't noticed her cool emerald eyes before, they were breathtaking and most importantly the look she gave me was of complete sincerity.

"I wouldn't want to bore you with it," I mumbled.

She squeezed my hand, "Darling I still have another forty minutes before I close up and my cleaning is all done. I don't mind you bending my ear if you want to let loose. My name is Michelle by the way, but you can call me Shelly if you like."

"Thank you, Shelly. My name is Sean," I responded.

I don't know why exactly, but I found her to be very comforting. So over the next thirty or so minutes, I explained everything to her of course excluding anything to have to do with me working for the C.I.A. I told her that I had hired a private investigator and I was here this week with him to observe firsthand what my wife and her friends were up to.

"So now I am dreading going back to my room and watching the video that the P.I. is filming," I commented to Shelly.

"Sean... if you like, I can come up and watch it with you. So you don't have to go through it alone," Shelly offered.

"I... I..." stuttered as my mind went blank.

"Boss!" I hear Sharon in my ear. "Hey boss, she is really into you. She hasn't broken eye contact with you once since you started telling her about Anna cheating on you. She also hasn't moved her hand from yours either."

"I... I..." I am so unsure.

"I've already run a background check on her boss, she's divorced. Three years ago. Her husband cheated on her and got her best friend pregnant." Sharon said into my ear. "She's been there before, take her up on her offer."

"I... I..."

"It's okay," Shelly says with a look of dejection in her beautiful emerald eyes. "I understand, I get it." She begins to pull away.

"GO FOR IT!" I hear being shouted in my ear from all four of my team.

"No!" I gasp. Shelly stops and looks into my eyes once more. "I'd... I'd... really appreciate your company!" I managed to blurt out.

I was rewarded with a big beautiful smile. "Well alright. Give me a few minutes to close up then."

I stood up, reached into my inside pocket, and pulled out my wallet. I took a twenty-dollar bill out and handed it to Shelly. "For the great service tonight and keeping a cool glass of tonic in front of me all night." I smile and then say, "I'll be waiting out in the lobby for you."

"Thank you. I'll be right out" Shelly says as she pockets the twenty.

I head out into the lobby and lean against the wall next to the bar.

"Good decision boss!" I heard from Sharon.

"Thanks for the push, you guys!" I say low so as to not draw attention.

"Not a problem boss!" They all answer.

A few minutes later Shelly appears and lowers the security gate to the bar and locks it. I present my arm to her, she wraps her arm around mine and we head up to my room. We acquaint ourselves with each other along the way, trading facts about our lives. Eventually, we make it to my room and we go inside, I clear off the bed so that we have a place to sit while we watch the orgy in my wife's room.

I take off my suit coat and the video recording glasses as well as my earpiece. Making sure that I have turned them both off. On the desk, I open up the case for my colored contacts, remove them from my eyes, and place them back in their container. I turn to look at Shelly and her mouth is agape.

"You have the most stunning blue eyes, I have ever seen." She exclaims.

"I could say the same about your green eyes" I stated. We both blushed.

I go to the mini-fridge and offer Shelly a drink, she asks for a beer and I grab one myself. I then turn on the TV and set up my laptop, I use a VPN to secure my connection. Then I cast to the big screen. I pull up my email and see Marc has sent a new email so that it looks like it's from a P.I. My team really is the best, the link takes me right to the footage so I don't need to log on to our server and possibly expose that I'm a C.I.A. agent.

I hesitate to start the video. Shelly grabs my hand, "It's okay, we can talk a bit longer until you're ready."

"Thanks," I say as I give her hand a little squeeze. So we talked for a while. I don't know how long for, but Shelly already feels like a best friend to me. Finally, I decided it was time to get it over with and see what my wife and her friends have been up to.

"I think, I'm ready," I say to Shelly.

She grips my hand tight and smiles, "I'm here for you." She says. "Don't be afraid to stop it if you have to."

I smile back at her and train my attention to the TV and with the mouse in my right hand, I click the play button on the video. The recording started as soon as they came into the hotel room, the girls were giggling as they led their dates in and sat them down on the edge of the two beds.

"Which one is your wife?" Shelly asked.

"The one in the purple dress," I replied.

"Wow, she is beautiful!" Exclaimed Shelly. I chose not to respond to her comment. I felt nothing for my wife now, she was indeed beautiful but it didn't seem right to acknowledge that to Shelly. Perhaps because I may have grown smitten with her and did not want to chance hurting her feelings, I couldn't say.

The girls were putting on quite the strip show now, it was obvious to me that my wife had certainly had a lot of practice. Their dates were very heavy-handed, groping the girls as they shed their clothes. They were switching partners as they stripped as well, I knew that they did this from the audio we had of their regular meet-ups back home.

Still, I never could picture my wife doing anything like this until now. As the girls finished stripping they began working on the men, getting them naked as quickly as possible. Once they started in with the blow jobs, watching the recording started to feel more like watching a porn video. I could feel my cock begin to stir, I didn't want this reaction to happen. But I have to admit my wife and her friends were still sexy.

The show on the TV continued and Shelly and I watched as Anna and her friends were getting fucked by the men they picked up in the bar. After the girls had their first round of orgasms, they swapped partners and the fuckfest continued. It was right around this time that I noticed that Shelly was gripping my hand tighter. Turning my head a little to look at our hands that were on the bed between us, I notice that Shelly's free hand is rubbing her left breast over her work dress shirt.

Shelly is getting as turned on by this as I am. I return most of my attention back to the TV but still watch Shelly from the corner of my eye. On the screen, my wife is begging for her current lover to cum inside of her. I wonder if she still hasn't realized that she left her birth control at home, she should be ok for a few days without taking it.

After those days are up, all bets are off. As the guy fucking my wife emptied his balls into her, I noticed that something was rubbing my cock over my pants. Looking down, I noticed that Shelly's right hand was now stroking me. I never noticed that she had let go of my hand. I turned to look at Shelly, and she was staring at me. She had her shirt open now and her left hand was inside playing with her breast.

She had a smile on her face as she stared me down, I'm pretty certain I had a blank look on my face. The look in her eyes was that of lust and love, could she be falling for me that quickly? Of course, she could! Because I think I have fallen for her in the same amount of time. A few moments passed as we looked into each other's eyes, the sounds of the girls screaming in orgasm brought me back to reality.

It was a reality that I no longer cared to watch. I paused the video and returned all my attention to Shelly. I removed her hand from my crotch and then grabbed her shoulders and brought her closer to me. Then with my left hand, I drew her head to mine and I kissed her, hoping that she wanted this as much as I did. I was happy when she began kissing me back, our lips parted and our tongues began an erotic dance.

The passion in our kiss is like something I have never felt before, even with my wife during our best times it was never like this.

Is this the passion that only lovers can have after being betrayed by those that we thought were the loves of our lives? Maybe I will never know for sure, but one thing that I am sure of is that I love this woman.

This woman who knew nothing about me other than the betrayal that we both shared. Over the past couple of hours, we had shared our life histories with each other. We have bonded over our miseries and she has told me that life will go on after the divorce and that things will get better for me. And now... now she is showing me that as one love has died, another is born.

Shelly's hands move to the top of my chest and she frantically unbuttons my shirt as we continue to kiss with the same passion. With my shirt now open, I break our kiss and quickly yank it off. Then I grab her wrists and place them at her sides. With my hands I began to lower her shirt off of her shoulders, as I exposed her shoulders I leaned in and began to kiss her neck and slowly moved my way to her clavicle.

With the shirt down around her waist she shimmies out of it and wraps her arms around my neck, pulling my face in between her large bra-covered breasts. Breasts that were fairly well hidden by her dress shirt, but now I can see that these magnificent orbs are much larger than my soon-to-be ex-wife's. With my hands, I reach around Shelly's back sliding my hands over her soft skin until I find her bra clasp.

I unclasp her bra and once again move my hands to her shoulders, this time pulling her bra straps down and freeing her gorgeous breasts. They are perfect and still firm sitting high on her chest. For such large breasts to not have begun to sag yet was clearly a feat worthy of a deity. My hands with a mind of their own just had to feel them and they were truly astonishing. Firm yet supple, a natural beauty.

She has dark pink areolas about the size of silver dollars and her nipples are proudly standing at attention. They look absolutely delicious and I sink my mouth onto her right nipple, it is thick and long; delectable. Shelly's hand grabs my head and she runs her fingers through my hair, she then grabs hold and pulls my mouth away from her right tit resulting in a loud pop.

Shelly moves my mouth to her left breast and pulls me in. I oblige her desire and suck her nipple into my mouth, sucking and licking not only for my pleasure but for hers as well. It's not long before my ministrations to her nipples bring forth an orgasm. Her body shakes and she moans loudly, then once again pulls me away from her large orbs.

Our eyes lock in on each other, "I have never had such an intense orgasm, and from nipple play alone!" Shelly sighs and then leans in for another passionate French kiss.

"Stand up!" Shelly demands after our lips part. Not wanting to disappoint her I do as she says. Standing before her, she reaches out and unbuckles my belt and immediately goes to work undoing my pants. Once the button is free and my zipper is down, she slides off the bed onto her knees. Grabbing hold of the waist of my pants she begins to pull them down, taking my boxer briefs along for the ride.

As my pants and underwear slip off my thighs, my eight-inch cock springs up from its confines slapping the underside of Shelly's chin. She giggles for a few seconds until she soaks in the vision of my manhood before her. "It's... it's so big!" She exclaims with a look of astonishment in her lovely green eyes.

She looks up into my eyes and she smiles as she tries to wrap her hand around my thick shaft. She then licks her lips, opens her mouth, and engulfs the head of my dick. Her tongue dances around the head of my penis and she begins to add a little suction as she works my manhood.

Shelly eventually begins to take more of my cock into her mouth, soon I can feel the head of my prick at the back of her throat. She has almost all of my shaft in her mouth now, and she slowly begins to bob her head on my dick swiping her tongue in a swirling motion along the bottom of my shaft. I stroke her hair as she continues to give me the best blow job I have ever had.

After a few minutes, I can begin to feel my balls tighten up and the pressure building. "Baby, I'm going to cum soon," I warn Shelly. As she continues to suck my shaft she looks up with her eyes. Those beautiful emerald green eyes belonging to this fiery redheaded beauty, smile at me with pure joy and happiness.

"AHHHH!" I grunt as my cock spews the first couple of jets into Shelly's mouth. She stops bobbing her head and her lips wrap tightly around my shaft as I unload. My knees almost buckle, and I barely manage to stay standing. After I finish cumming, Shelly pulls her mouth from my deflating manhood. Tilting her head back she opens her mouth, showing me my cum. She closes her mouth and swallows, then opens up and shows me that she swallowed it all.

"Yummy!" Shelly says.

I reach down and help her to her feet and pull her into a kiss. Our tongues lash out at each other and I can taste the saltiness of myself on her tongue. We kiss until we run out of breath and break away gasping for air.

"That was great!" I whisper in her ear.

One of her hands wraps around my cock and starts to stroke it. "I hope there is plenty more where that came from," Shelly asks.

"For you, definitely," I answer. "But now I'm hungry and ready to eat."

"Oh, you are now are you?" Shelly states. "It just so happens that I have a nice meal all ready for you."

I step out of my pants and quickly remove my shoes and socks. My hands then find their way to Shelly's pants. I deftly began undoing them and pulling them down, she stepped out of her pants and took off her shoes and stockings. With Shelly wearing nothing but a pair of regular white panties that have become very wet and translucent, I pick her up and lay her down on the bed.

With Shelly laid out on the bed I spread her legs open and leaned in between them. I take a deep breath of her earthy scent of arousal. Softly I begin kissing her thighs as I move my hands under her and bring them up to grab hold of her panties. I pull her panties down her thighs as she lifts her ass in the air, as she drops her butt back onto the bed I continue to free her panties from her legs.

Tossing her panties aside I put both of her legs on my shoulders and slide my face down between her legs. Finally, my eyes behold her vulva in all its glory. Slightly large and meaty lips, already spread open revealing her wet and waiting pussy. Peaking out from under its hood, a clearly excited clitoris begging for attention.

I take a long slow lick of her snatch from top to bottom, tasting her juices. Shelly has a sweet but salty taste, that is quite divine. I finish my first taste by sucking her clit into my mouth and I'm rewarded with a very positive moan from Shelly. Drawing away a little, I begin to suck and nibble gently on her lips giving them a little pull before I sweep my tongue between them again.

Over and over I lick her sweet snatch, dipping my tongue inside and probing her vagina like an explorer would map out new lands. Like a true explorer, I would always keep the north star in sight and would reaffirm my bearings by showing love to the all-important clit. The near-constant moans and squirming ass were all the confirmation I needed to know that I was on the right path.

With Shelly's moans getting louder, I focused my mouth on her clit while redirecting a couple of fingers inside her pussy to search for her g-spot. I found it as I was rewarded with a scream of ecstasy, a gush of juices in my mouth and Shelly's thighs clamped around my head. I slurped up her juices as quickly as I could to keep up with her release.

But I was not quick enough and soon my face and the blanket beneath us were soaked eventually Shelly loosened her grasp on my head and I was able to come up for air. Her juices dripped off my face and ran down my chest.

"Is all that from me?" Shelly questioned.

"It is! And it was very tasty," I replied. Then licked my lips, savoring her taste.

"I have never cum like that before. Your wife is a dumb bitch!" Shelly declared.

I nodded in agreement.

"Sean... I need you inside me now... please." Shelly pleaded.

I moved my way up her body until my face was right up to hers, leaning in I kissed her. "As you wish!"

I sit back up on my haunches, grab my cock, and start rubbing my head up and down her slit. Teasing her pussy by adding pressure with my head to her opening, slightly pushing forward just enough to start stretching her opening. I do this three or four times.

"PLEASE SEAN!" she begs.

TheJoker33
TheJoker33
126 Followers