Anniversary Vacation

Story Info
Wife saves the vacationntemplated.
2.7k words
3.88
31.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Qraz
Qraz
176 Followers

Note: My stories are strictly that, fictional stories. Any similarities between them and real life are coincidental. They are not real, they are just made up from my own mind and are not in any way connected to each other.

*

My wife and I decided to take a vacation to celebrate our 30th anniversary and head to the Caribbean for a little sun and fun. She doesn't really like travelling much and certainly doesn't like water sports, but she's up for just about anything that has to do with sunshine. When we arrived at the resort, we were not disappointed with the amenities. On top of the usual stuff, they also had chartered boats that you could jump on and go snorkeling and see the exotic fish and reefs. Most of these boats were good size sailboats and were very nicely stocked with an assortment of island liquors and they would also feed you lunch.

You didn't have to sign up ahead of time. They had scheduled departure times and you just showed up and whoever was there got to go. We showed up and they shoved off. We didn't realize it until we had left that we were the only two people on the boat, besides the crew. There were two of them and they were very nice and knew what they were doing with the boat and the drinks. They were also locals and knew where to go to see the best fish and the most secluded bays.

While I went snorkeling, my wife stayed behind and watched from the boat and got to know Jamar a little better. She is really friendly and can talk to anyone and puts them at ease in a minute. She decided to wear a bikini that day, which she hasn't worn in years as she doesn't like how she looks in it. However, she had been losing weight and really looked very good in it.

When I returned, Jamar mixed me a drink. I don't know if it was the snorkeling, the sunshine, the drink or the combination of all of it, but I started to get real sleepy. Sleepy to the point that I passed out right in the chair I was sitting in. The two guys took me below deck to get me out of the sun and said that I would be fine in a little while as they laid me down on a bench in the galley.

My wife was obviously concerned and mentioned to Jamar that we should head back to get me medical attention.

He wasn't concerned and said, "He just needs to sleep it off for a couple of hours. He won't have any memory of what happened."

"Did you drug my husband?" my wife asked.

"Yes, and the drug we gave you should be taking effect shortly. It will make the afternoon much more fun for all of us. You won't completely forget everything, but it will certainly make you a little more "friendly", if you know what I mean."

The two men then made it very clear to my wife what she would be doing the rest of the afternoon. They approached her and carried her to the bow of the boat and said, "Back in the days of pirates, when they would capture a ship, the female passengers would have to earn their way by satisfying the pirates desires. It's time to get that bikini off you and earn your trip back to the resort."

As she contemplated putting up a protest, she noticed a smaller boat sitting off the bow about 50 yards out with two other what appeared to be locals fishing. She tried to call out to them, but Jamar grabbed her with his hand and covered her mouth.

He said, "You don't want them to come over and help. They are old school locals and you could end up in their village and that wouldn't be fun for you. They aren't as civilized as us and you could end up having to take care of all the men there, if you know what I mean."

With that, he lifted her top up and over her head as the drugs were obviously starting to take effect. She didn't resist and stood in front of them with her tits swaying in the sunshine. He then reached down and slid her bottoms off allowing the hot sun to hit her entire body for the first time.

"Very nice. Now get down on your knees and take my cock and put it in your mouth and let's get started and see how badly you want to get back to the resort."

He dropped his shorts and pulled out his long cock and let it hang in front of her face. She had never seen anything so black or so big. He swayed it back and forth almost hypnotizing her into opening her mouth and she gradually started to suck it. Jamar slowly dropped to his knees as my wife kept sucking and slurping trying to gobble his cock.

This caused her to get up in a doggy style position. The deck hand, Davon, came around behind and started to play with her pussy. She moaned her approval and made sure he had easy access so he could start fingering her. This attention caused her to take Jamar's cock even deeper as she was now getting really aroused.

Davon then got up behind her and started to slip his cock into her now wet pussy. It didn't take long for him to bury himself all the way in, which caused another loud moan from my wife.

---------------------------

I partially awoke down in the galley, not really sure where I was and not really sure I was even awake. I stood up and was able to see out the front portal that was looking out onto the front deck. I wasn't completely sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing as it was a little fuzzy and completely out of place and was causing the wrong feelings inside me. My wife and I married early and I was the only man she had ever had sex with.

As I watched two black men fucking my wife, the contrast of the color of their bodies was intriguing and it sure didn't look like she was resisting. My wife was being taken by two of the blackest men I had ever seen. They were in a very slow and steady rhythm. The one from behind would push all the way in while the one who's dick she was sucking would pull out. Then he would push in and the guy in the back would withdraw almost all the way out. Watching their two black cocks slide in and out of my wife so slowly and deliberately was mesmersing and arousing at the same time.

"I shouldn't be feeling this way," I thought. "I should be pissed and rush out and save her." As I turned to walk out, I fell to the floor and passed out again.

-----------------------------------

She was enjoying being taken from both ends. As they developed their rhythm, Jamar waved the two fishermen over to the boat and they came aboard. Davon had picked up the pace and was really starting to pound her hard. She could hear and feel his balls slapping against her with each thrust. Jamar was also picking up his pace and just let the movement from her being ravaged take care of itself. Her orgasm was building as the tempo reached a fevered pitch.

Davon gave one last hard push and came deep in her pussy, she could feel the spurts deep inside and this caused her to push over the top of her own orgasm. Jamar, not wanting to be forgotten, pushed his cock a little deeper and let his load go as well. She gobbled up every drop and swallowed everything he had to offer.

As she came down from her orgasm, she noticed that the other two guys had now boarded the boat. Jamar walked over to them and talked quietly as she lay on the deck with Davon's cum dripping out of her.

Jamar came back and said, "I have great news. They won't hijack our vessel and take you back to the village if you agree to take care of them right now."

My wife, still feeling the effects of the drugs and wanting to get back to the resort agreed. With that, the two new men came over and stood her up roughly. They smacked her ass and pinched her nipples hard and she flinched backwards in pain.

"Do not do that again," one of them said, "If you want this to go quickly and not be taken, you will do as you are told without hesitation." He looked at his partner and said, "find some rope, we will need to tie her up to ensure that she doesn't resist."

While his partner was gathering some rope from the back of the boat, he quickly pulled her arms behind her back, causing her boobs to be thrust out and exposed nicely. The sunshine felt good on them and she knew this was wrong, but she couldn't resist as it was also causing an arousal that she had never felt before.

Upon the other mans return, the first one bound her hands behind her back tightly and turned her around and sad, "Usually when we capture a woman, we will bring her to the village and the elders will decide their fate. They will usually have their nipples pierced immediately and a vine threaded through them looped up over their necks so they will be pulled upward. They do this to mark their territory and show the woman that she is now ours. Because we do not have time and have agreed to not bring you back, we will not do this. However, we will do this instead to make you understand how lucky you are."

He took two fish hooks and pulled her nipples through the open bend and then turned them so they were facing up. The barbs gently grabbed a hold of her nipples and wouldn't slip now. He pulled out some fishing line and tied it to one of the hooks and then looped it up and around her neck and brought it back down to the other hook and threaded it through the eye. His partner lifted both of her boobs to remove slack from the line and he tied it off, causing her boobs to be supported by the hooks and the line and to be pulled upward. Gravity was doing its part and trying to pull them down and back into position, causing both pain and stimulation at the same time.

They could tell she was aroused and in pain at the same time. They led her to the back of the boat with her tits being forced up and out because of the fishing line and her hands being bound behind her back. The walk caused them to bounce and jiggle causing more stimulation and mild pain.

When they arrived at the back of the boat, he tossed the rope up and over the boom of the sail. Looked at my wife and said, "Now, I will lift up on the rope and it will cause you to bend over exposing your captured pussy to me. It will also cause you to lean forward and your mouth will be the perfect height to take my buddies cock in your mouth. I think you know what to do from there if you want to get out of this."

He then pulled up on the rope forcing her to bend forward and stare straight at the new black cock in front of her. She instinctively opened her mouth and the man slid it in. At the same time, the one holding the rope started to stuff his cock in to her from behind. Not being able to balance herself very well, she was at their mercy for the tempo and pace of her fucking and sucking. They didn't waste any time and started to really go at her.

---------------------------------------------------------

I woke up again in the galley, laying on the floor and remembering my dream. At least I thought it was a dream. As I gathered my senses, I was able to look out the door up to the back deck of the vessel. My eyes weren't clear yet and I was still quite groggy but it looked my wife was bound and being banged by two different black guys than before. As I watched them take her, I became very aroused as obviously she wasn't putting up any kind of a fight. After a few minutes, I realized I could not really be seeing what I thought I was seeing and this must be another dream. I was enjoying it, but felt real sleepy and rolled over and went back to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------

As their tempo picked up and she was being stuffed from both in front and behind, her tits were swinging freely under her and smacking together, bringing her new sensations. She could feel her orgasm building as the two men had their way with her. As she started her orgasm, the tightening of her pussy caused the one behind her to climax as well. He thrust hard and slammed his cock all the way in and deposited his load deep inside her and held it there until he finished.

The one in front pulled out of her mouth just as he started to come and sprayed it all over her face and said, "I have marked you as our captive. You will always remember this and be ours."

The one behind her let go of the rope and she collapsed to the deck with her hands still bound behind her. The two of them talked with Jamar and Davon and boarded their boat and left. Davon grabbed a wet towel from the bar while Jamar untied my wife and cut the fishing line holding the hooks. He then gently removed them from holding her nipples. Davon handed her the towel and she cleaned up her face and put her bikini back on.

As she gathered her wits, she confronted the two and said, "You guys are in real trouble. Drugging me and my husband and what happened here today I'm sure will get you fired and probably arrested."

Jamar said, "Hold on there now. We didn't drug anybody and you were a willing participant. Let me explain. Your husband came back with a little scratch from something from snorkeling. We gave him two benadryl in his drink and he just passed out. We never gave you anything. We told you a story to try and make the day more exciting and you took the suggestion and ran with it. That was all you wanting to continue. You had alcohol and the power of suggestion. If you had put up any kind of resistance we wouldn't have done what we did."

My wife was stunned and pondered her next response and finally said, "You mean you didn't drug us and my own wanton lust is what caused this? What about the two guys that came aboard? They weren't old school villagers who were going to take me captive?"

"Lloyd and Peter? No, they're friends of ours who happened to be out fishing at the right place at the right time. When I saw that you were willing to have some fun I waved them over and told them what to do. They went with it and you seemed to enjoy yourself."

My wife sat back on the bench and said, "So, there is no village? Those guys really weren't old school traditionalists, as you say? So, there is no place a tourist can go and experience what it was like for a female captive for a day? Hmmmm. That's too bad. We are here for five more days and based on the experience that I had today, I think experiencing some more history about the islands would have been a lot of fun."

I came up from the galley just as the conversation was finishing and said, "Did you say there is a place where you can experience some real history? That sounds like it could be a fun day. Sorry I was so sleepy today, honey. I guess the sun and snorkeling really took it out of me."

She looked at me and said, "That's ok. Jamar and Davon kept me quite busy and entertained."


Qraz
Qraz
176 Followers