Annoyed Kiosk Owner's Revenge

Story Info
African-American kiosk owner, Quincy Mambo has had enough.
2.9k words
3.68
13.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jayden_1
Jayden_1
59 Followers

This erotic literature story contains explicit sexual content and should only be read by adults. All people / characters in this story are at least/over 18 years old.

All rights to this story are owned by Jayden_1 and can not be used by anyone else.

***

I was half asleep at the school bench, I had a stomach ache and was worn out. It felt like this day would never end. But then I heard my teacher Mr. Arnold shout, "The class is over, have a nice weekend." Those words felt so good, and it felt even better because it was Friday, which means no school until Monday.

I was so tired of this high school. This high school have made me see bullying, greed, anger and injustice, but I'm patient, I'm graduating next month, in exactly 23 days.

Like every day after school, I always walk past Mr. Mambo's kiosk to greet him and buy things. Mr. Mambo is a man I have known forever, since I was a little kid I have always known who he is. He has been living here in Illinois since the 60s and owned this kiosk since the 70s. He's an African American, originally from Mississippi, but fled because of racism. He has no living relatives, he is unmarried and has no children.

And he lives in his kiosk, he has no other home.

''Good afternoon Mr. Mambo,'' I said and congratulated him on his birthday, he turned 68 years old today.

''Oh, Steven, thank you very kindly. It's nice to see you,'' he said.

We then started chatting as we always do, he used to tell old stories and about his childhood life and more. Suddenly you hear a loud female scream and teasing giggle. It was Lexy Jameson , but I wasn't surprised. She always behaved this way, we all were used to it. She teased and was disrespectful to Mr. Mambo on daily basis.

Lexy moved here last year and is studying in the same class as me. She and her parents had to move here because all the private schools in the country had kicked her out and she was banned from studying in a private school again. Her family is very rich, her father owns one of the country's largest production companies and she is used for treating others as less worthy and looking down on people. She bullies and destroys the lives of others.

But something that stands out is how much she threatens, teases and bullies Mr. Mambo. She always walks in along with her friends, at least once a day, and comments on anything, she has threatened to turn the kiosk into a garbage dump, she has used racist statements against Mr. Mambo and she teases him a lot overall. Mr. Mambo never answers her and shows no signs of anger or sadness, he's always calm.

''Hey, old man, what are you selling this shit pile for? I can buy and sell you thousands of times over and it wouldn't affect me a bit,'' she said and started laughing with her friends.

She spit her chewing gum on the floor and left. I don't understand why Lexy acted like this, she's a terrible, selfish and mean person who doesn't care. Her personality doesn't match her appearance at all, not even close. She is a very beautiful, good looking and attractive girl that many guys would only dream of spending a few minutes with. She is unarguably the hottest, Caucasian, blonde girl I have ever seen in our state. And she is also quite tall, which makes her more perfect.

Mr. Mambo went to clean up after the girls, I bought my groceries and went home.

From the window in my room I could see the whole neighborhood. All the houses were evenly sized and equally high. But the only house that stood out was the Jameson family's large and luxurious mansion. It was located on a hill and you could see it clearly wherever you were in the area. Guards inside and around the house, exclusive cars outside and lots of things we ordinary people will never have or feel.

The family is filthy rich, but there are also terrible rumors about them. For example, it is said that Lexy's dad, Charles, has a past in the notorious racist, white supremacy organization The Ku Klux Klan. But no one knows, we only hear this.

I rested all weekend before it was time for school again. Monday and I were depressed and tired. The first thing I see in the school is Lexy who strikes another girl in our class. She mocks her and humiliates her in front of everyone. It was another day of trouble and negativity everywhere.

As usual, I visited Mr. Mambo in his kiosk and we ate together in the basement. He had a cellar in the kiosk, and that's where he sleeps, showers and eats.

As we ate, we suddenly heard a loud noise from above. We moved up quickly and the first thing we saw was Lexy shaking shelves and throwing groceries around the kiosk. She cracked milk packets and threw eggs everywhere. And then two of her friends came into the store and they all ran away.

I was devastated, the whole kiosk had been completely destroyed, but Mr. Mambo kept calm and he immediately began to clean and throw away what was destroyed, he lost a lot on all the food he had to throw away. I helped him and after several hours of work we had cleaned up. He kept the store closed until Friday.

I went to the kiosk on Friday, ''Hi Mr. Mambo, I hope you're doing well today,'' I said.

''Hi Steven, coming in. I really wanted to thank you for everything you've done for me and all the help you have provided. You are a great man and god bless you,'' he said and started smiling.

''No problem sir,'' I replied and joined him at the table.

I feel very sorry for Mr. Mambo and everything he has gone through in his life. He escaped his past because of racism, but he has also suffered racism here in Illinois as well. He's a pretty short, chubby old man. And it's a shame he lives the way he does.

After just a few minutes, Lexy enters the store. I didn't understand how she had the stomach to come in after what she did. Her friends were waiting at the entrance.

She came to us and had her hands on her hips.

''Ey, you old black man, I commend you for cleaning up the store. But you are a disgusting black pig!'' She screamed at Mr. Mambo.

''Show some Respect!'' I yelled back.

''Shut the fuck up, I do and say whatever I want. Do you Understand?'' She replied with an even louder voice.

Mr. Mambo rose to his feet and said, ''Take it easy young girl, you've been doing a lot lately and I haven't filed a report. I just want you to leave me and my kiosk alone.''

I could see how angry Lexy was. She took a step back and slapped Mr. Mambo in the face. She then slapped him again on the other cheek. I was shocked and so were her friends, because we all realized that she had taken this to the next level and crossed the line. She dropped a shelf and then left the kiosk with her friends.

I saw clearly how angry Mr. Mambo had become, how deeply he breathed and how his eyes shone with anger. I asked if he was okay, he asked me to leave the kiosk and go home. It was 10pm, which is normally by the time Mr. Mambo closes.

I went home and played games on my Xbox, I forgot about the time, after all it was Friday night. When I stopped playing, I saw that it was 1am. My parents had gone to Las Vegas and would not come back until Sunday night.

I checked the fridge for a drink, but there wasn't a single one. I checked the spare fridge in the storage room but I couldn't find anything there either. So I had one option left, I had to go out and go to Mr. Mambo's kiosk and take a drink.

This was not the first time I did so, I had received an extra key from Mr. Mambo since a long time back. He gave me permission to pick up food and goods whenever I want, even if the store was closed. He trusted me and knew me well.

I reached the kiosk and unlocked the door, I went in and turned on the light. I went to the fridge to choose a drink, suddenly I heard sounds from the basement. I was confused because Mr. Mambo is usually sleeping at this time, I wondered why he was awake.

I opened the door to the basement and started to walk down the stairs. The sound was now much clearer and it was a female voice.

When I came down there, I saw something bizarre and shocking that almost paralyzed me. In the middle of the floor in Mr. Mambo's basement I saw Mr. Mambo fuck Lexy Jameson from behind.

She was on her knees, forward leaning and her hands outstretched straight forward. She tried to keep her moaning quiet, but she moaned louder and louder over time. She looked devastated, she was sad and I saw the regret in her eyes.

''Please Quincy, I apologize, can you quit now?'' Lexy said, struggling to hold back tears.

''You should call me Mr. Mambo and show respect. Do you understand that you little whore!'' Mr Mambo screamed and started fucking her harder.

I almost lost my balance, I had never seen Mr. Mambo use such ugly language and be so rude, relentless and merciless.

Lexy closed her eyes and moaned louder now, and Mr. Mambo penetrated her pussy harder and faster than before.

And I couldn't help but get excited. It was an exciting feeling for me. To see such a pretty ugly, short, chubby, thick, bald, old African American who dominated a very attractive, good-looking, hot, sexy, blonde, tall, young white girl, it was magical.

Suddenly I got eye contact with Lexy. She then raised her hand and held it out, a sign that she was begging for help and to be saved from Mr. Mambo. I felt sorry for her, but I was frozen and didn't know what to do.

Mr. Mambo then saw me, and he got angry with Lexy. He now grabbed both her arms and began to fuck her quickly and ruthlessly. She screamed and moaned so loud.

''Ohhhh. Oh my god. ohhh. Mommy. mommy. mommy. Ohhhh! OMG!'' She screamed with closed eyes.

I decided to leave and ran upstairs and I left the store and went home. I couldn't sleep that night. I thought about Mr. Mambo, he abducted Lexy and he is now classified as a criminal. I mostly thought about what was going to happen and if he was going to release Lexy.

The next day, I left the house not knowing where I was heading.

When I reached Mr. Mambo's kiosk I noticed it was business as usual. I walked past without stepping into the store. I waited until it was dark outside, it was 1:30am and I decided to go to the kiosk and try to do something.

I slowly unlocked the front door and stepped into the kiosk, it was incredibly dark. I snuck up to the basement door and opened it and started to go down the stairs very slowly. And like last time, I heard someone moan and cry at the same time.

When I reached the floor, I saw Mr. Mambo and Lexy. He was fucking her on the bed he had downstairs in the basement. He had her in a missionary position. He lay completely over her and fucked her hard and tight with his big black cock. I felt bad about what I saw. I crept further in and was now directed straight to the bed, with Mr. Mambo's back aimed at me, he couldn't see me.

Lexy was under him, she was being pumped properly. She was just lying there with outstretched hands and feet, she was too tired to resist, so she just lay there and received all the dicking inside her.

She caught sight of me and lifted her head to get a better view of me. She looked at me with her head on Mr. Mambo's left shoulder. Her hands were now wrapped around Mr. Mambo's back. With her freshly polished white nails she signals and beg me for help, but at the same time she moans and bites her lips while she is penetrated by Mr. Mambo. The black cock is affecting her.

Mr. Mambo then began to lick and kiss her neck, which made her snort with disgust. Mr Mambo then lifted himself up a little and began to fuck Lexy much harder. He grabbed her throat and began to squeeze her tits and hit her in the face as he drilled his black old cock into her young fresh pussy.

''Oh. Oh. Ohhh. Oh my god! Ohhhh. ahhhh. Yeah! Yeah! Ohhhh.'' Lexy was moaning loud and clear. He kept pounding her like that for a while, she then wrapped her arms and legs around Mr. Mambo tighter and screamed louder, ''Ohhh. Omg, Yes. Yes. Yes. Yeees. Ohhhh. Omg, fuck me! Fuck me!'' Until she came and Mr. Mambo came a few seconds later after seeing her pleased.

I was shocked now more than ever, Lexy actually enjoyed getting fucked hard and properly by Mr. Mambo. I didn't know what to say or do, so I just left and went home.

I stayed home and didn't go out so much during the next days. Lexy's friends were actively looking for her and Lexy's father the billionaire tycoon, had called all the authorities and police to make a full scale investigation to find his daughter.

The very next day, early in the morning, I walked to the kiosk to persuade Mr. Mambo to release Lexy, I unlocked the kiosk and went to the basement, I was now ready to demand her release. As I got down to the basement, I saw Mr. Mambo removing the handcuff from Lexy and he then told her that she could go now. She was free to go.

She looked at him for a moment and then walked out slowly. She left the kiosk limping. It was because she had been fucked too much and hard. I was afraid now for Mr. Mambo's safety and his life, I was thinking that Lexy would now go home and her father would send the police to arrest Mr. Mambo. But he was calm and told me that nothing would happen, I thought he had gone crazy, but he told me to leave and not to think about it. I did as he wanted and left.

I stared out the window all day, waiting for the police to storm the kiosk and arrest Mr. Mambo. But nothing happened and it was now close to 2am. I was just about to leave the window to eat something and then go to sleep, when I suddenly saw a person walking slowly and mysteriously towards Mr. Mambos kiosk. I got scared and felt the need to protect Mr. Mambo. I grabbed a bat and went out to help Mr. Mambo.

I arrived at the kiosk and started looking for the stranger. I didn't see anyone at the front of the kiosk, so I walked around to check the back door of the kiosk. And there I saw something very unexpected and basically impossible to predict. Lexy Jameson was knocking on the back door of the kiosk, she was wearing very attractive and sexy clothes, her hair looked good, she had makeup and looked just phenomenally attractive, I couldn't resist how hot she looked.

A few minutes later Mr. Mambo opened the door. He did not look surprised to see Lexy. Lexy then said, ''I want you to fuck me like you did and I want you to do it all the time from now and on.'' She then leaned forward, hugging Mr. Mambo and kissed him.

He lifted her up and made eye contact with me, he nodded, I nodded, and he then walked inside the kiosk and locked the door. I stood out there for a while and then walked home. And since that day, I saw Lexy Jameson, the daughter of one of America's most richest and powerful men, working in Mr. Mambo's kiosk. I also find out from Mr. Mambo that Lexy had left her real home and would now live with Mr. Mambo in his kiosk. And she wanted to stay with Mr. Mambo forever.

Neither her parents nor her friends could stop her, she had decided to remain in this relationship with Mr. Mambo, they were officially dating. Their story still gives me goosebumps until this day every time I think about them and see them.

But I always had something in mind that I couldn't let go off, I never knew why Lexy chose to go back and live with Mr. Mambo and throw everything she had in life to be with him. I don't have the answer and I'm not sure I'll ever get to know it.

Maybe you know?

*** The End ***

Jayden_1
Jayden_1
59 Followers