All Comments on 'Ann's 2nd Trip'

by sirdix

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sicko authors crawl out their slime...

post a sorry excuse of a tale on Literotica and crawl back in before the sun rises.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This story is currently underrated.

Probably because of people who hate cuck-stories and therefore just grade it "1" without any regard as to the quality of the writing or narrative. Which is kinda like grading the movie Titanic "1" because you hate the fact that the ship sinks in the end.

I'm not particularly fond of cucking myself, but this story is not badly written and it clearly represents an effort on behalf of the author. That deserves recognition,- even if he had written about the mating rituals of Tubifex larvae or something like that.

So well done Sirdix and don't let the crowd get to ya.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
1*

Yep, that's right. Just grade it a 1* and move on. For every one good story there are dozens others not worth reading, especially the wimp ass cuckold ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
1

Above says it all.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3almost 11 years ago
0*

You refer to a previous story, but it appears to be unavailable. if it's as bad as this one, that's a kindness.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

actually your prior story was titled "Ann's Trip." and you did a great job creating a waste of human skin.

deadonedeadonealmost 11 years ago
Complete and total waste

All those electrons wasted on this pile of shit.

tiger46tiger46almost 11 years ago
*

Don't quit your day job.

Stories featuring weak men & strong women are okay. Just read matt m's stories. They, unlike yours, are (for the most part) well written an evoke emotion.

Your stuff is prattle. Reading your offering is worse than reading a directory. Not even formulaic - sorry it's the truth. Drop this silliness with Anne and really concentrate on a tale worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I enjoyed this story. Please write more and ignore hateful comments from those who can't write a story themselves and don't have the decency to encourage someone else to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please continue

Please continue with your well written stories. Please ignore the posts of idiots who complain or criticize but without stating any reasons or examples why. I believe they are jealous of your talent. Your descriptions are good in painting the picture without being overly wordy as most stories on this website are. Please continue. Maybe go back to the business trip only now with Ann's boss or a client.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No way this was Steven the I

She must always marry guys named Steven. Kinda reminds me of Herman's hermits... Henry the 8th ... so was this Steven the 8th?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous