Ann's Surprise Ch. 03

Story Info
Two people find what they don't want.
2.3k words
3.36
11.1k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GregBuch
GregBuch
12 Followers

Ann's Surprise

The next evening Jack and Ann finally got to talk about what happened and what he let her do.

"I don't know what came over me, but it sure felt good knowing they left satisfied. Since you didn't tell me to stop I guess it was ok with you?" Ann started opening up to Jack "I know you didn't tell me I couldn't do it but you showed me by how excited you were and I know you couldn't wait to finish inside me."

"No, after watching you I couldn't believe how turned on I was. I felt I had to have you right then" he said "I'm glad we didn't talk about what you can and can't do. I want you to be free to do what feels good to you. I just can't believe how excited it made me!"

"But I think I want to pause the extra date nights and just have regular date nights for a while. Beside its winter and getting colder outside, I would have to cover up more. You know wouldn't be able to show so much flesh" she told him.

"So this is a fair weather game" Jack laughed. "Not a problem we can't have you freezing your cookies off."

Since it was just the beginning of winter it would be months before they would go on a special date. That didn't stop Ann from flashing her tits or her bare waxed pussy. She enjoyed it because the sex was over the top on those nights. She made sure that Jack was always ready to see her in action. Then the weather turned warm, everything was budding and green.

Ann was sitting at the kitchen counter, sipping coffee. "So this weekend is suppose to be warm, are you still open to watch?"

Jack had been waiting for this, but kidding he questioned "watch what?"

"The weather is warm and I thought it was time to go parking again and put on a show. You know a special date!"

Laughing Jack said "I knew what you were asking and yes I think now would be a good time. What are you up for?"

"I know you have to leave Saturday evening for work and will be gone for three weeks." She put on her pouty face "I though maybe Friday night we could find another rest stop that's closer? But you'll have to pick me up at work."

"It's a date, is six ok" Jack asked?

She got up and kissed him her robe opened, letting her nipple fall into his mouth. While he sucked on it she said "I can't wait, now come up and shower with me but don't make me late for work."

Jack sat waiting for Ann since she was at work he knew she wouldn't be wearing the shear dress, this one was just a light summer dress. All of the girls were giggling. Jack was at the passenger door holding it open for Ann. As she got in two of the girls said to Jack "So Ann tells us you have a super special date night planned, but she won't say anything else. You're going to tell us."

"Sorry its top secret you know government shit."

"Oh Jack I told them you love to surprise me, their just jealous their boyfriends won't do it for them." Ann said "Bye girls."

"Bye girls tell them to call and I'll tell them all about it" Jack answered as he pulled away "What did you tell them and oh by the way I love that dress"

Ann smiled, brushing her dress she said "I thought you would and watch this." As she pulled on the zipper that was covered by a flap running down the front, opening up to let her beautiful boobs fall free, she swung them back and forth and said "I found this and thought of easy excess. I just told them how wonderful you are and thoughtful to think of me. Let them know I would do anything for you" she answered as she ran her fingers around large areole making her nipples stand erect.

"I love the way you can see through it in the light."

"I didn't realize that but it's a bonus." She said as she zipped back up.

Jack found a rest stop that was just out of town at the 198 mile marker, parking was separate for cars and trucks. There was also a note on the website to watch out for prostitution in the area. When Jack got there he parked on the car side, he found a spot off the to the side that had one parking spot next to a trail, he backed in so he could see the front but had to use mirrors to check the back.

"This looks like a nice spot." Jack told her.

"Alright I am going to go to the ladies room and check out the customers again." Ann said as she laughed and pulled her zipper down below her boobs exposing her cleavage.

Jack sat in the car and watched Ann walk away swinging her tight ass. It seemed to take her a while before he saw her coming back with a huge smile on her face.

"Everything alright" Jack asked as Ann got into the passenger seat?

"Well for your information I could have made more money tonight than I do in a week on my day job." Ann told him "Four different guys stopped me on the way. They all wanted me to do various sex acts with them. Hell the money was getting so good I almost gave in."

He knew she was kidding but he had to say it "well maybe I should go line them up and get my share."

Jack turned to look at her and she smiled seductively at him. Without a word she unzipped the dress and let it fall open, pulling it off to the sides so she was naked. He licked his lips and he could feel his prick growing, he leaned over and cupped one of her breast as he tasted her sweet lips, her tongue darting in and out of his mouth.

She reached up and pulled him to her, finished the kiss and said in his ear," I love you and will give you the best show you have ever seen." And kissed him again, but this time she opened her hips, pulled his hand down so he could finger her. Just as his finger parted her pussy lips there was a tap on her window, Ann jumped pulling her dress together they separated into their own seats.

When she had composed herself a little, she rolled her window all the way down to ask a rather well looking middle aged man "hello, can I help you" Ann asked.

"Just watching, didn't mean to startle you but really like what I see" He said.

"Well like I said can I help you?" Ann asked again as her dress fell open letting her breast free and again she opened her thighs.

"Wow, you sure can but what about your boyfriend?"

"Oh he won't mind, will you dear?" Ann asked while she looked at Jack with a big smile and winked.

With that Ann laid the seat back and started to fondle her breast, looking longingly up into the strangers eyes. "I am going to call you Dave" She held up her hands openly and motioned Dave to lean in and he did. She took his hands and put them to her breast letting him feel how firm they were.

He fondled and squeezed them, running his finger around her large areoles, rubbing her nipples until they got hard, like large erasers. He started pinching them. This sent an electric bolt through her again and her hips rose off the seat, with a moan from her lips.

She stole a glance over at Jack, he was unzipping his pants. Good is all she could think. Dave's hand left her breast to slide down her stomach, stopping just above her pussy. He softly stroked her patch of hair that she had playfully named "The dick landing strip"

He pulled away and Ann got worried but before she knew it he had opened her door, a chill ran up and down her spine as she thought that wasn't the sign I put out, well this is it, now or never, this is so wrong I should scream stop but I don't want to. Dave had made the choice to open the door and it wasn't what Ann had wanted him to do but she couldn't stop.

Sensing that Dave was looking for a sign Ann open her thighs to signal him it was alright, he must have got it because he reached in and squeezed her heaving breast. Dave took her hand and made her feel his ever growing cock through his running pants.

Ann's breath quickened when she felt how big is was, it was bigger than her new toy. There is no way I can deep throat this monster, but should I try, that is what Jack and her had talked about, she would let who ever splash her face with his cum, but Ann didn't think she could open her mouth wide enough to take it.

Just then Dave had started to finger her pussy slipping only one finger in, wiggling it. Ann's ass lifted to accept it and show him that she enjoyed that, while her breath quickened. He didn't stop at just one finger after he had three fingers in her sloppy hole, he tried for more.

Ann dropped her right leg out of the car and positioned in the seat so she was more accessible and he liked that because he was able to put more of his hand in. His hand was buried to his knuckles, and he kept thrusting in and out until Ann came all over his fist.

I need to let him spread me as far as he can because if I can't swallow his massive cock than the least I can do is let him bury it deep inside of me she rationalized, I'm sure Jack will like that, I hope because its too late to scream now. This is so unlike me, so nasty, so wrong, but damn it feels so good, is all Ann could think of, oh it is so good.

Dave pulled back and put both of his hand on her ass turning her in the seat so she was pointed more out the door, with this she was leaning on the back of Jack's seat. She looked up at Jack with loving eyes for approval. He didn't see that because he was too busy watching what Dave was doing while he stroked his dick trying to make it hard. Should I scream stop? I don't want to. I want to be fucked hard!

"Stop! Stop I can't let you do this! This is not ok with me" Jack screamed as he opened his door and jumped out.

Ann pushed Dave back making him jump and pull his pants up. His face registered pure shock.

"You better go. We can't do this" Ann yelled at Dave as he turned and left.

Jack was pacing up and down shaking his head mumbling "can't do it. Not ok. Not ok with me."

Ann pulled her dress on, zipping it up she stepped out and went to Jacks side. "Hey it's ok. He's gone. Come on sit back in the car and we can talk about it."

When they got back in the car he said "I can't do this anymore. It's not what I thought. I don't want to share."

"It's ok baby. We won't do this anymore. Just tell me what you want."

"Right now I just want to go get a drink" Jack said "there was a bar a couple of miles back towards town."

It didn't take long to find the bar. Sitting in a booth they ordered drinks and Ann was the first to say what was on her mind. "Jack I only wanted to please you. I thought that it was what you wanted. I'm sorry. Please forgive me." Ann was almost in tears.

Jack downed the first whiskey and ordered another before he said "Ann I know we both agreed. The flashing and guys copping a feel was kind of exciting. When that dude pulled his big cock out and was going to fuck you was just too much. I just couldn't take it."

The second drink went down faster than the first "I got so mad I wanted to punch him and I know it wouldn't be right because you invited him in" and ordered another.

"No he opened the door and came in. I should have yelled stop then" Ann said as she sipped her cocktail.

"Your right, I should have made sure the door was locked. Forgive me please?"

Ann put her arms around him and tried to reassure him "no forgive me. I should have yelled. I just thought that you wanted to watch me. I'm so sorry." Again tears started to roll off her cheeks. "I didn't want to make you angry. I just wanted to please you. I'll never do anything like that again. It over, I only want you. Please tell me you forgive me."

"I do forgive you as long as you forgive me." Jack said as the drinks started to hit him. "From now on it's just watching porn. Not real life shit."

"I think I better drive us home" Ann said as she pulled the keys from his pocket. "You've had too much to drink. I only want you."

So this is the end of the story, or is it?

Do they live happily ever after OR!!!!!

GregBuch
GregBuch
12 Followers