All Comments on 'Anonymity'

by TheBlackRoseGarden

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
RratedRRratedRabout 1 year ago

I loved the story, nice buildup, nice dirty talk and when he grabbed her throat that did it for me. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

2 things:

1-forcing hesitation on her part to bring up assfucking. He'll, most guys dream of laying pipe to their womans rectum.

2:why are they using condoms? No chance of pregnancy in her colon. And the sheer joy of feeling a woman's smooth, tight ass pulling the jizz out of you simply cannot be adequately described.

steviex00steviex00about 1 year ago

Excellent story. A slow, sensual build up to a beautifully described crescendo. I could feel the tension and excitement, especially for Samantha but both parties enjoyed it equally and that makes it even more special.

Great job. I look forward to reading more of your stories!

jrgg43jrgg439 months ago

Very nice story. Will we see these characters again?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheBlackRoseGarden@TheBlackRoseGarden
Welcome to The Black Rose Garden, and thank you for taking the time to read through this biography! BRG originally started as a collection of short, two-page erotic stories between myself and my long-time partner, and has since grown into a multi-person passion project. This i...

SIMILAR Stories