Anonymity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to cum for me, dirty girl? Are you going to cum with daddy's cock inside your ass?"

FUCK, was she ever. Rocking her hips upward, she felt his penis press against the bottom of her passage as the angle changed. His thumb worked into the soft folds of her labia, pushing them aside to glide down against her clit with each stroke.

Samantha heard herself scream, a moment before registering that the sound would come. Her hips bucked, hands clawing uselessly as the smooth glass of the table as she came. Rory's hand tightened slightly, causing her thoughts to spin completely out of control. From below, she was vaguely aware that he was coming as well. That inside of her ass, his cock was letting out slow, throbbing pulses. The scream became a high-throated groan as Samantha slowly came down from her second orgasm.

Between her legs, Rory was easing himself free. She drew a deep breath as she felt his final inch leaving her. The sudden emptiness left her feeling strangely weightless; her body floating alongside her thoughts. It wasn't until he stepped backward, nearly collapsing into the chair behind him, that she realized that Rory was gasping for air nearly as hard as she was.

Pushing herself up, Samantha braced herself on flat hands as she watched Rory push the condom up his shaft. With deft fingers, he tied it closed and tossed it into a wastebasket in the corner of the room. Then he held out his hands, the gesture beckoning her into his lap. Sliding forward, Samantha half stepped and half tumbled onto his legs. She felt a strong hand go behind her back, lifting her upward. Laying her cheek against his shoulder, she blew a gentle breath out against the side of the man's neck.

"So," Rory's deep voice held the edge of a chuckle, "that was something."

"Something indeed." Samantha nodded against his skin. She'd finally stopped trembling, but a slight soreness had set in between her legs. She winced, wiggling on the man's lap and drawing herself slightly closer to him. Raising a hand, she drew two fingers slowly down his lightly haired cheek, "Just... something. Thank you." Her eyes had been closed, but she opened them suddenly and glanced up at the man's face. He tilted his own down slightly, feeling the movement against his chest.

"Yes?"

Samantha smiled; a slow-rising, slightly sheepish smile, "How was that... for you?"

"Uh," he exhaled. This time, a bit of the chuckle did escape him, "fucking incredible." He leaned down and pressed his lips against the top of her head, "What do you say? Shower?"

"As soon as I can stand," Samantha nodded. Then she raised her head again, an idea coming to her. "Actually--there is a video I promised to show you."

"Regular sex, this time?"

"Deal," Samantha laughed, "As long as I'm allowed to wear the mask."

This time, Rory's laughter filled the room from the roof to the ceiling. Samantha felt it travelling through her own body, her shoulders shaking with the movement of his chest and stomach. He nodded a couple of times.

"Baby, after that, you can wear that mask anywhere."

The smile spread slowly over her lips. "Anywhere?"

"Anywhere."

Anonymity ---- THE END.