All Comments on 'Anonymous in Kal'

by LustyLee77

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
whee! i am famous!

you know you have arrived when someone writes a satire all about you! whee!

but sadly, i find this mild & wishywashy. in another venue/topics (i used to make counter-strike game maps as a hobby) i have been much more savagely satired. one was good enough that i actually fell out of my chair and ROFLOLed, it was as good as being at a roast!

but with a bit more practice, LustyLee, you too can reach that level!

(goes off to sharpen the hatchet....)

the_onewolfthe_onewolfalmost 19 years ago
Funny and Sexy!

This story fits right into the humor and satire section. I laughed and was aroused as well. Gives a very nice jab to all of those anonymous critics of interracial stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sensitive or Complainant?

If you are a black female who desires more white cock, than this gambling attempt at dark comedy probably isn't what you need to display.

However, it may be your best attempt at writing to date. It was not nearly so unrealisticaly contrived and twisted as the rest of your efforts. Unfortunately, it was much less humorous than your norm. Clearly a case of trying too hard for laughs when you already had them!

Or perhaps, you should just reverse the catagories for higher scores. Put everything in Humor where it would be less embarrassing for the resulting laughs.

Well, thats what well meaning critics do - help struggling comics.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Tantilizing!

Outstanding! I am very turned on by your story! Loved it baby, keep me wet!!!

Anavrin169Anavrin169almost 19 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Excellent story! Well writen, great plot, simply loved it!!!

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 19 years ago
Now this was right on target!

Great job. Notice I NEVER post anonymously.....but perhaps I should?

duddle146duddle146about 18 years ago
Got here to Late!

Darn it! Why have all the good comments already been used. What am I left with. Ah well...maybe I'll just go write something really raunchy..."Critics be on the alert, man with computer preparing to strike...! Should I make this anonymous, or what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pure slop

This stuff is more than slightly sickening!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Unbelievablely over the top

That NEVER HAPPENS AND I SHOULD KNOW,, because I took my wife to a porno and left her there for a while and nothing happened except she ate some cotton candy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous