Grace Kim in the Blackedverse Pt. 01

Story Info
Grace lives in a world where everyone is a slut for BBC
1.9k words
4.38
27k
36

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/16/2023
Created 09/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thenexus
thenexus
213 Followers

I was so excited! I could hardly wait until Ryan proposed to me tonight. Of course it was supposed to be a surprise, but my girlfriends had dropped hints for weeks and Ryan randomly taking me out to one if the nicest restaurants in the city right along the river made it obvious.

Ryan arrived right on time as he always did. He looked very handsome wearing his stylish navy blue suit and tie. His red hair was neatly combed back, his beard was trimmed, and he put on the cologne I had bought him for Valentine's Day. I smiled as he opened the car door for me and I felt myself blush as his sparkling blue eyes met mine.

We walked down the tree lined entry way and entered the restaurant to the sound of live jazz in the background. As we walked towards our table, I noticed that many people were looking at us. In my heart I wanted to believe they thought we were the most beautiful couple, but I knew they were probably looking at us because we were an interracial couple. Sure, tons of Asian women date white guys, but even in 2023 we still sometimes drew stares, though mostly from older white folks. But that was exactly the crowd at this restaurant. I didn't mind though. I loved being with Ryan and I was proud to call myself his girlfriend.

We sat at a round table on the outside patio. It was a warm summer evening and the sun was just about to set. The view was spectacular. The restaurant was built on a pier extending into the river and the skyline was all around us. There was a calming wind that occasionally blew my skirt up, showing off my tanned toned legs.

That was intentional of course. I had made sure to wear my cutest dress, which just so happened to be shorter than usual and just a bit tighter around my waist. My long black hair flowed naturally over my shoulders and onto my chest. I wore a clip in my hair with a flower on it that matched the pink shade of my dress and I wore no makeup except mascara that augmented the angle of my eyes and lip gloss that plumped up my lips just a touch. I knew Ryan liked the natural look on me so I flaunted that as much as I could.

"I want you to know something," Ryan began. "I have never been more in love with someone than I am with you."

I couldn't help but smile hearing those words. I leaned over and kissed him passionately, hoping that no one would think I was too forward. I broke our kiss and stared lovingly at my the man I knew would be my future husband. His hands rubbed my thighs and he gently caressed my bare calves as we talked about our past week.

Eventually we ordered wine and starters...and then our main course. We had made it all the way to dessert and Ryan still hadn't popped the question. I started to worry that I had been wrong about tonight.

Ryan paid for the check and I took his hand as we walked along the park along the shore, the lights of the city shining across the river. The breeze was pleasant and I could smell the fresh air. The sky was orange and red, the sun having just set below the horizon. We held hands walking along the river path and stumbled upon an opening in the treeline that had a spectacular view of the skyline. We sat down on a bench and took it all in.

"I've got a special treat for you tonight," Ryan whispered to me as he stood and helped me stand up. I looked confused as he led me towards the edge of the pier where we had a great view of the city.

"Grace, I wanted this to be special, so I recruited my coworker to help out." Ryan waved over to someone by the trees and I saw a tall black man approach. As he neared I realized it was Jacob, one of Ryan's buddies at work. I had noticed him before...anyone would given his looks. He was incredibly handsome, about 6'5, with a muscular build, a well-trimmed beard, and dark curly hair. He was dressed in a nice suit with a black shirt and tie and he had a charming smile.

As he stood next to us, Ryan got down on one knee.

"Grace Kim, you're the love of my life and I would do anything for you. Will you marry me?" He asked.

I gasped and started to tear up.

"Yes! Yes! A million times yes! I cried.

Ryan smiled up at me with tears in his eyes. He nodded to Jacob who briefly turned around away from us.

"Jacob wants to give you something to remember the moment by," Ryan said as he turned his head to look at his friend. I followed his gaze and saw Jacob turn around to reveal his pants around his knees and his massive black cock dangling in front of him. Tied around the head was a red bow with a engagement ring attached to it.

"Oh Ryan!" I exclaimed. "That's so romantic! It's every girl's dream to have such a thoughtful proposal!"

I started itching in anticipation of what I knew came next and I couldn't tear my eyes off of Jacob's cock. It was huge, nearly twice the length and thickness of my now fiancé. My eyes dug into the thick veiny rod as I felt the warmth between my legs. I could feel myself getting wet and my knees were starting to shake. Ryan reached over to the ring and unfastened it from the bow.

"This is your ring," Ryan said as he took my hand and slid the beautiful ring on. I held my hand up and admired the diamond on the finger. I could tell it was a real diamond. "It's so pretty!" I exclaimed. "This is the happiest day of my life! I love you babe!"

"And now let me give you something else," Ryan continued. He walked over to Jacob and whispered in his ear. "Make sure she enjoys it. I owe you big time for this."

Ryan sat down on nearby bench as Jacob approached me. He looked at me and then put a hand on my shoulder and pushed me down to me knees. I felt the grass on my legs as looked up at him with an adoration. I was overfilled with joy! Ryan not only took me out to a romantic dinner and gave me the most perfect ring, but he also arranged for the biggest black cock I'd seen in months to fuck my brains out! Ryan had always been good about satisfying my needs with a constant stream of hung bulls, but this time he really went above and beyond

Jacob grabbed hold of his massive shaft as I watched him move closer to me. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue invitingly. This was always my favorite part, the first taste of a black cock! He lifted the heavy rod and plopped it on my tongue, the musky taste hitting my taste buds a moment later. I could feel his cock hardening as I began licking under the bulbous head. The salty flavor mixed with sweat was always my favorite and it was always so much better from black cocks.

My eyes were locked onto Jacob's as I slowly pulled his rod between my lips. The head alone was so big that I had trouble fitting it in my mouth, but I was experienced with such issues and knew I could do the job. I bobbed my head up and down as I tasted a splurt of pre-cum on his cock. I moaned, the sweet taste filling my mouth. It was delicious and beat the cheesecake at the restaurant by a mile. I swirled my tongue around his fat cockhead as I sucked hard, trying to pull as much of his cock as possible into my mouth.

"You're a lucky girl Grace!" Jacob moaned as he reached down and pulled my hair.

"Ryan is such a catch."

I giggled as he mentioned my now fiancé, and tried to suck more cock into my mouth. I wanted to please Ryan. I wanted to show how happy I was to become his wife. I wanted to prove I was the perfect fiancé. The perfect slut for black cock. Sure, all girls had the same lustful energy for black cock like me, but I had to prove I would go the extra mile. I would go any distance to show my dedication.

My eyes searched for Ryan and I spotted him a few feet away with his hand wrapped around his dick as he stroked himself. Our eyes briefly locked and he gave me a big smile. I gave him a quick wink but quickly returned my attention to sucking on Jacob's cock. His body shook as I tried to bury him as deep as I could in my throat, but he cock was just too thick to get very far. I gagged and coughed as I struggled to keep breathing.

"That's it Grace!" Ryan moaned. "Suck that big black dick like your life depends on it!"

My fiancé's words encouraged me as I wrapped both hands around the massive shaft and started jerking it as I began rapidly bobbing my head up and down. I could feel my juices soaking my panties as I tried to swallow as much of the cock as I could. I could feel my heart pounding, my blood rushing through my veins. I could taste the salty sweetness drip from his cock and splash against my tongue. I savored the flavor with every inch that went down my throat.

I was so excited, I felt I was going to cum without even touching myself. As I lapped at his cock, I felt Jacob tense up. His hand went to my head to hold me down and his cock swelled inside my mouth. He was going to cum! We moaned in unison as I felt the first jet hit the back of my mouth. I closed my throat, desperate to keep the delicious substance fully in my mouth as I continued rapidly jerking his shaft. A second and third spurt filled my mouth as his massive dick spasmed over and over. Soon my mouth was filled to the brim with his delicious seed and Jacob withdrew with an audible pop.

I knew Ryan had moved closer as I looked to my side to see his loving face, his pants still at his knees and his hand jerking his cock furiously.

"That was beautiful Grace! I've never seen such skill from you before!" Ryan declared as he kneeled down and took my face in his hands and our lips locked in passion. Our tongues danced with each other and our moans filled the air as we swapped the delicious black cum back and forth. After we shared enough, I pulled away so I could get some air.

"Wow!" I exclaimed. "That was amazing! Thank you babe!"

"It's not over yet," Ryan said. "Jacob agreed to stay with us all night. A black cock for our engagement is what every girl deserves."

I moaned in anticipation of all the fun the night had ahead for me.

I looked over at Jacob and he nodded. "Anything for my friend and his sexy wife-to-be!" he smiled.

thenexus
thenexus
213 Followers