Anonymous Party of Three

Story Info
I take some anonymous cocks...
1.5k words
4.61
8.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azink
azink
44 Followers

As I have spent time recalling sexual encounters from my life to write these stories, I have come to the realization I was a bit of a cock whore. This anecdote will not change that perception.

******************************************************************************

It was the mid nineties and I was in my twenties. It had only been a year since my first sexual encounter with a guy, but what a year it had been. I was young and insatiable, a firm body from working out and a desire for cock.

I was not very discerning when it came to my men, I liked cocks of all sizes and colors. Looks seldom mattered to me, I was more interested in riding the wave of pleasure their beautiful members provided.

I was still a naive young man when it came to the gay scene, up until this point all of my hookups were found browsing online chat rooms, but that was about to change.

I had known of a local motel, one that catered to gay men and had a reputation as a hookup spot. I decided to book a room for a night and see for myself.

The Parliament House Orlando was a well known gay resort, it offered a bar and drag shows, as well as other types of entertainment. It was an old roadside motel, and it showed it's age.

Arriving at the property I completed check in and made my way to my room. Being an old motel it had a fairly common setup, the rooms were accessed through the outside. There was a window next to each door that looked into the room. The room itself was clean, but had seen better years. The odor of smoke hung in the air.

It was the type of place that made you feel dirty upon entering, not from a lack of cleanliness, but the guilty feeling that you are about to do something oh so filthy.

The setup of the room lent itself well to casual hookups. If you wanted company you left the curtain open on the window as a signal to the men cruising the property.

Wasting no time I shed my clothes so I was completely nude. I gathered a bottle of lube and placed it on the corner of the bed. I had brought a blindfold to wear, because tonight I wanted to be fucked anonymously.

I moved to the window and opened the curtain, I then cracked open the door. I returned to the bed and pulled on the blindfold. Positioning myself on all fours, with my ass exposed, I waited.

Having a blindfold on, and naked for anyone to see is a thrilling feeling. You have no idea what is about to happen, and the anticipation puts your body on edge. I don't know exactly how much time passed, but it couldn't have been more than a few minutes, until I heard the door slightly creek on it's hinges.

I heard footsteps, and a hand rub my ass cheek. The hand felt large, and firm, slightly calloused. Definitely someone who worked with their hands. I felt a slight vibration on the bed, he had picked up the bottle of lube.

I heard the rustling of clothing, I only assumed he had his dick in his hands at this point and was lubing it up. I felt a sudden coldness as his beefy finger opened my ass applying the lube.

The tip of his cock was near my eager hole, with a gentle push the tip was now inside me. The large hands grabbed my hips and yanked my backwards, his entire member was now inside me. I let out a sharp yelp, his cock filling me up.

I felt his belly push against me, he was hairy, both on his belly and on the bush I felt tickling my cheeks. His voice telling me I was a good boy, it sounded gruff, I could only picture a big manly bear in my head. Not knowing for sure only made it hotter.

He pulled out and thrust back in, once, twice. I heard a noise. Was someone else in the room? Being blindfolded I didn't know who was in the room, or how many people were watching me get used through the window. I began to slightly panic, when another quick thrust brought me back into the moment.

The plunging of the burly bears cock in and out of me sent vibrations of pleasure through my body. I relaxed and gave in fully to what was happening.

I felt a hand on my cheek, another man was now touching my face. He slid onto the bed directly in front of me. His cock gently touched my lips. I parted my lips, and he slid the cock around the edges of my lips. I used my tongue to flick at his head. He had a musty aroma, intoxicating to my heighted senses.

I moved my hand to feel his body before taking his cock into my hand. He was a thin and lanky man, with an average size penis. Gripping his cock, I took him into my mouth just as the bear thrust forward, pushing my mouth deeper onto his cock and causing me to gag.

The lanky man wasted no time, he grabbed the back of my head and held it in place on his cock. I was gagging, and saliva was running out of the corners of my mouth. I teared up slightly as I was being spit-roasted by two men.

The man behind my was panting and sweating, I could feel his belly slippery and wet on my back. His breathing intensified and I knew he must be close. With a loud grunt he shot his sperm deep inside of me. A warm heat filled my insides, as he slowly pulled out, leaving a trail of his thick cum dribbling from my ass.

The man in my mouth was turned on by this, as his thrusting only intensified. I heard another voice saying it was his turn. He must have been watching the scene for a while with cock in hand, because he was inside of me before I could even catch my breath or react.

The new guy was not as big as the first bear, as he did not fill me as fully. My ass was already full of cum, so his cock slid into me quickly. I could feel seed running down my leg.

While the bear kept a hard, but steady paced this new man seemed as if he wanted to assert dominance over me. His thrusting was much harder and faster, pushing into me as far as he was able to go. He climbed on top of me, forcing me to fall so I was now off my knees and completely on my belly.

The man in mouth pulled out as I fell, he rubbed his saliva covered cock on my face, coating it with wetness. Grasping my chin he pulled my face upwards, and reinserted his cock into my mouth. I grasped his balls, and eagerly bobbed up and down his shaft.

The man on top of my continued plunging deeply into my ass, his weight pushing me down into the bed with each thrust of his hips. He had grabbed my arms and was now pulling them backwards to allow him more force to plunge his dick into me.

I let out yelps of pleasure, which were muffled by my mouth full of cock. The man in front of me jerked, his cock spasming in my mouth. Loads of sticky cum shot into my throat. He kept his cock resting in my mouth until I swallowed his load. Slight drops dribbled from the corners of my mouth and down my chin.

The man in front of me disappeared. I did not hear him leave. The man on top of me repositioned himself so his legs were outside of mine. Using his muscles he pulled my legs together, making my ass tighter and his cock feel even fuller than before.

I was moaning uncontrollably at this point, I could hear myself repeating "fuck me" over and over.

He must have been turned on by my submission to him, his arm was suddenly around my neck, placing me in a chokehold. Using this new grip, he pulled my entire body backwards and he thrust forwards into me. Each thrust was sending waves of ecstasy through me. I could feel myself about to cum.

The thrusting intensified. His breathing now becoming labored. a hotness filled me once again as he came inside of me, collapsing onto my back. Unable to control myself, I came as well. A gooey wetness covering my belly and into the sheets of the bed.

I felt him get off of me, and within a few moments the room was silent. Not hearing any movement I removed the blindfold. Tiny droplets of cum rest on my chin, two loads leaking from my ass, and my own load covering the sheets. It was a cum soaked night, I got up and closed the curtain and door and began to clean up.

I checked out the next day, as I made my way to the lobby several men smiled at me knowingly. I couldn't help but wonder. Were they a participant, or maybe a spectator? I'll never know.

azink
azink
44 Followers