Anonymous Valentine Invitation #1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still tingling all over with sensory pleasures, she slips 2 fingers into me, touches a spot on the roof of my vagina that is as sensitive as my clit; lightly rubbing against it, releasing an unstoppable crescendo of quivers, I again cry out with pleasure, writhing, my fists clenched the bedding, my head rolling from side to side as another orgasm peaks; courses through me, I have no idea how many, but several.

'I want it to stop, but I want more, unbelievable, it's excruciatingly wonderful.'

"OOOHHH MYYYYY GAAAAWWWWD SIENNNNAAAAAA!" My body is vibrating, convulsing, I continue cumming. I'm extremely sensitive, I go stiff and I'm not sure if my mind goes blank with euphoric bliss or if I actually pass out. If I needed to rate my feelings on a pleasure scale of 1 to 10, the first orgasm was a 10, and increased higher from there; ALL were better than I ever experienced in my life. "WOW"

When I regain my faculties, Ivan is behind Sienna, his dress slacks around his knees, he's still wearing a white dress shirt & blue tie. He must of saw his wife's ass in the air, face buried between my legs, opened his pants, kneeled behind & he just opened his pants, kneeled behind & assailed his wife. He's thrusting furiously, it's animalistic, the bed is bouncing, they're both groaning, grinding, lunging in unison. I twist from under Sienna, move aside to get a better view of his shimmering large dick plunging in & out of Sienna. The loose skin of her vaginal edges, dragging back with his cock. It's stimulating, exceptionally thrilling, to watch another couple fuck, the smell, the slurping noises. I get an understanding of voyeurism, and how watching porn can be exhilarating. I'm once again fully aroused, craving more carnal action. I can't resist, I move to suck on Sienna's voluptuous boob, I attempt to play with her clit, but Ivan's already furiously rubbing it. They climax together, Sienna falls flat to the bed, Ivan rams her hard, forcing her body down into the bed, he moves his hands to her shoulders, another deep, violent thrust, flattening her buns and he holds still, fully submersed; he grunts, she groans louder; she cries out his name, twerking fervently, I know her clenching buttocks are milking the remaining jism from him.

We all lay spent on the bed, basking in post-orgasmic ecstasy.

'I crave the feeling of that huge dick in my cunt.'

I'm first to move and trot to the bathroom to pee, something I always need to do after sex. I return, Ivan is now naked, sitting on the side of the bed, his large limp dick demands my eyes attention.

"Maureen, your gorgeous, such a magnificent body, I knew you were attractive and sexy when we met, but you're spectacular, seeing you naked arouses me tremendously."

I stand before him, lean forward, my hands on his knees. "Thank you, Ivan, I'm very impressed seeing you without clothes, your body is like the Greek statues, a perfect, powerful body. I'm also attracted to that large cock," I curl my fingers around it, lift, measuring the weight, and girth. "You're much larger than Craig; your wife really did a great job, got me off several times, but I want more, I want to feel you inside me."

"Me too," Ivan replies, placing his powerful hands on my waist pulls me to him. "I need some time to recuperate," He kisses my belly button, I shiver.

"Well Mo, stay the night, we'll order take out, smoke some weed, Ivan will open a couple bottles of wine, c'mon." Sienna glides off the bed, pulls my hand to follow her.

After ordering food, Sienna shares my story of being pretty much a virgin, monogamist with Craig. Tells of my reaction to the anonymous Valentine's orgy invitation, and shares details of our trip to the adult store.

"Mo, who do you think the invitation is from?" Ivan asks as he pours wine.

"I still think it might be you 2, I certainly hope so, now that I'm here." I look Sienna directly in the eye. "Are you responsible for the invite?"

"I 100% assure you, I know nothing about it, I do wish we were involved. When you shared your desire to participate, I was overjoyed, but feared someone else was going to take you from us. We've discussed for months having a threesome with you. You ignored my hints. Today I decided to make a bold move."

"I've no idea then, maybe Di & Trent."

"That makes sense, they seem like an adventurous couple, & they're quite sexy." Ivan says.

"I've made up my mind, I'm going to participate, my libido has been liberated. I'm ready to make up for what I was obviously missing out on." I take a toke and a sip of wine, "Sienna, you gave me my first ever oral orgasm, showed me lesbian lust, introduced me to my g spot, gave me my 1st multiple. I hope my first large cock. Sienna, I never dreamed sex was so gratifying."

"Mo, we've got much more to share." The doorbell rings, Ivan dons a robe and answers, returns with several bags. I dish out a plate,

"It's most likely Di, I'm ok with that. I find her quite sexy; I don't recall meeting her husband."

"Trent, he's nice, very athletic, he owns a very successful large gym, and does personal training.

It was a concupiscence, carnal, threesome night. Intimate & loving rather than sexual.

{A story for another time, back to the Valentine invite}

Next morning, after we shower, Sienna loans me a short black leather skirt, red blouse, and red silk stockings, black garter, gawd I feel so sexy, I decide not to wear undergarments.

I'm pouring coffee in the staff lounge when Dianne arrives, Sienna's already sitting.

"Morning, girls," Di's natural bubbly, spirited demeanor. "Mo you look ravishing, so sexy," She rubs her body against mine. "Rrraawwrrr." She growls in my ear.

"So, anything exciting you girls want to share?" Di asks in a suspicious voice.

"I bought the negligée Ivan wanted."

"I've decided to go to the Valentine party."

"I'm glad you're committed to going through with it, you deserve to discover salacious sex."

"I am, I'm very much looking forward to it."

"Good for you, sex is supposed to be fun & occasionally wild."

We discuss several topics; I sense they're avoiding the invitation. When i quiz Di about her Valentine's plans she averts the subject.

She finishes her coffee, stands, and rinses her cup, I watch her skinny butt and long legs depart, wondering if she tastes as good as Sienna.

I whisper to Sienna, "Who could it be, any ideas?"

"No, none." The bell goes, I take her cup, "Later." She pats my bum; I feel a tingle; and have a flashback of everything we did yesterday. Walking to class, feeling the cool air under my skirt, I've never gone commando before; my nipples harden, I've never felt so licentious. I enter my classroom, someone wolf whistles, I grin. There is another red envelope on my desk. I give my class an assignment and sit, opening the letter.

'Please highlight or circle any or all your preferences, we'll attempt to accommodate all your desires.'

Body massage, warm oil, male or female hands.

Lesbian licking, fingering, rimming, tribbing, strap on, double dildo, vibrator, toys.

Please be as specific as possible, rotating, pulsing, etc.

Mild bondage, blindfold, cuffs, gag, nipple clamps, paddle, feather ticklers, flogger, riding crop, Wartenberg wheel, anal plugs, anal beads. List other here.

69, lap dance, Doggy style, cowgirl ride, butterfly, Eagle, open book, Spooning, Sphinx,

Add any requests not listed.

DP, Squirting, Other?

Porn pics, video.

Remember it is our desire to make this Valentine Day sexual encounter as fulfilling, satisfying as possible for you to remember forever.

"After contemplation, make selections; this page is available @: valentine4mo.com.

I ponder what to highlight, I uncap the yellow pen. Fantasizing each item listed, gets me very horny, damn, why choose, why not just cover everything, & that's what I do. I open my laptop and type in valentine4mo.com

A page opens the 'selection option page' I highlight everything and submit it.

The homepage has a blurry background image of an orgy. There are several vid & pic icons. I click on one, there is a large hard penis, another is 2 women 69ing, a vid of a blonde getting DP'd by 2 large Black men. A woman with 5 men. I'm astonished, extremely horny, I close my laptop. Knowing I'm hidden behind my desk, I put my fingers to my pussy. 'No, I don't dare, I'm likely to moan.'

I give my class a reading assignment & go to the staff washroom. I swear I can hear my pussy squishing as I walk. I lock the stall door, sit on the toilet tank my feet on the seat, knees wide, against the stall walls. I swipe my wetness with my left hand, as I lift my blouse above my tits with my right; and pluck my hard nipples. I taste my fingers sucking them, savoring the delicious syrup. I recall Sienna's suggestion and place my labia between my 3 right fingers and slowly proceed squeezing and rubbing my sopping cunt lips. Sucking my fingers clean, I move them to my nipples. Eyes closed I'm nearing an orgasm, I move to my clit, fantasizing its Sienna. It's barely a few moments more and a wave of sensory tingles spread through me, as I climax. I did it! I masturbated to orgasm. It takes several minutes to calm myself enough to leave.

At lunch I pause beside Sienna, lingering my right hand under her nose, she instinctively licks them. I lean forward, whisper in her ear, "I got another erotic letter, I had to leave class. Sienna, I got myself off, I masturbated myself to orgasm just like you described; another first."

I sat across from her, set the letter in front of her.

"Oh, my gawd, that's wild, you picked everything."

"Why not, I've thoroughly enjoyed everything so far, & how do I know what I do & don't like? I'm excited to try anything." I giggle.

"Well good for you."

"Di sent us a request to join them for supper, so I guess that confirms it's not her."

"It couldn't possibly be Craig & Eloise, could it?"

"Well," Sienna takes my hand, "maybe she's a wild sex machine, that might have been Craig's attraction to her; now they want to include you in their lifestyle." Sienna raises her eyebrows.

"Maybe." I ponder it being them, reconsidering my hasty response. 'But I do want to explore what's been suggested, so what if Craig's there. Good for him if Eloise is training him, Sienna and Ivan are doing me.' After the party I'm going back to that hottie at the adult store. And I gotta try to do Di.

Di arrives and sits beside Sienna "Glad you're joining us Saturday, it'll be fun." She opens her soda, "What about you Mo, any new plans?"

Just hoping the party comes to fruition."

After Di leaves Sienna invites me over for the evening.

"Raincheck Sienna, thanks, I'd love to, but I'm gonna rest up for tomorrow's licentious debauchery."

"Mo, you should trim your bush into a heart, a cute red pubic hair heart." I agree and assure her I will.

That evening, I enjoy a fat reefer, a few glasses of wine, I trim my pubes, get myself off with my vibrator, fantasizing I'm between Ivan & Sienna, I realize, I've not felt depressed at all this week. I fall asleep feeling loved.

Feb. 14 The day has arrived.

I dress in a very low cut, form hugging, shiny black satin, micro dress, backless with see through lace sides. Short, it barely covers the garter clasps & tops of the black fishnets, which become visible when I'm not standing. I again choose commando.

I follow instructions & take an uber to the classy restaurant, I've never been to.

As I enter and survey the patrons, I spot Di, coming to greet me, she was alluring, a seductive white, spaghetti strap minidress. She held her arms out, those pert, pointy boobs bouncing. "Welcome, you look ravishing," she places one hand on each cheek, stares into my eyes, kisses me quickly, fully on the lips. "Join us for supper, if you wish to change your mind, I'll make sure you get home safely." As we head to where the others are seated, she adds "We all want to make this a memorable beginning of an ongoing great relationship."

Sienna holds up her hands, "We were not part of this plan, this was all her doing, Di included us, last night, she asked us to help fulfill the list."

"That's true Mo, I recruited them last night, they were not part of the original plan, a couple from Trent's gym were." We take respected seats. Di continued. "You needed something to shake you out of that funk."

"Mo, we've been a foursome for over a year, and when you came to our school we wanted you, but not Craig, to join us." I'm between Ivan & Sienna, I feel each of their hands on my thigh, inching upward, I sip some wine.

"When I saw you wearing the Sienna's clothes, yesterday, the same outfit, I removed from that fantastic body at New Years. I knew you must have spent the night with them. So, I confronted her, explaining my plan, they adamantly demanded to participate." With a finger from each side toying my labia, I lifted my glass. "To Di, thank you for figuring out how to liberate me." We clink glasses. "And to Sienna, who made me feel loved again." I tear up, and we kiss, passionately, intimate, tenderly.

We have a fun, teasing, sex orientated dialogue with our meal.

"Well, Mo you wanna ride with us?" Di asks. "Or have me call an uber to take you home?"

I look at each of them, I move to Trent's lap, my hand goes to his crotch, I squeeze his pecker, "I was promised a special dessert." I pull Di's face to mine; my tongue invades her mouth; I massage her boob, feeling Trent's bulge growing in my grasp. "I've been extremely horny anticipating tonight, you better fuckin deliver." I swipe my pussy and smear my wetness over her mouth. Then kiss Trent passionately.

The waitress arrives, pushing the dessert tray. "Who would like dessert?"

Everyone responds, "MMEEEE!"

Di stands, "We've got other plans for dessert, thank you." We exit as Trent pays the bill.

I get into the back of Sienna & Ivan's SUV, between Trent and Di. Exiting the parking lot, Trent's hand is inside my dress squeezing my breast as our tongues explore each other's mouth. Di's nibbling my earlobe her fingers trace up my thigh, discovering I'm not wearing panties she tickles my labia. My right hand goes to her twat, rubbing her clit through the lacy material shrouding it. I push the fabric aside and dip a finger, then another, bringing them to my nose, not as strong as Sienna's, but delightful. I share them with Trent, our tongues swirling my slick fingers. I place my hand in his lap, he's semi erect, I try grasping him through the slacks, I'm guessing 8", as I stroke it to hardness. I slide my dress straps aside and lower it pulling Trent's head to suckle my hard nipples, Di's flicking one as Trent sucks the other. I moan loudly, Di's finger on my clit has me writhing, my first climax of the night overtakes me.

We arrive at their house, Trent opens his door, keeps his lips latched on my breast, he scoops me out of the seat and carries me inside, never releasing my tit. I'm set on the sofa. There's a blanket on the floor & several containers of sweet toppings on the coffee table.

"Pics first." Sienna announces, she removes her oversize suitcoat, revealing the red valentine lingerie she bought earlier in the week. I was mesmerized, she looked gorgeous, so sexy in the outfit. "You go change; we'll share some weed." She sat next to me, lit a joint, helping lift my dress off, "keep the stockings on, I love them, and wow that pussy hair heart is astounding, I can't wait to tickle my nose in there again." Di returns in a sexy 2-piece lingerie, cupid costume, complete with large wings & a bow and arrow. I'm salivating; she's sexier than I imagined.

'Damn, I'll soon have the pleasure of devouring that luscious lady, she's so sexy.'

Ivan & Trent enter naked, both have great, athletic physiques; my eyes are focus on their genital's; Trent's cock is larger than Craigs, but Ivan's a good inch longer than Trent and a much broader girth. We pose for several pornographic pics in various combinations. Ivan assists me to lay on the blanket. They each apply a different topping. Sienna's on my left, Di on my right, Trent's between my legs, Ivan above my head.

"Thank you, lord, for bringing us all together to enjoy this fantastic feast. May this be the first of many. Ok, let's begin," Everyone giggling saying amen, they begin licking. It's every bit as thrilling as I anticipated. Both my hands find the women's pussies and I finger them. A timer dings, and they each rotate clockwise, reapply sweet toppings, and proceed again. The guys are now on my breasts, my fingers tugging their semi erect rods to rigid rods; Di is feverishly making out, it's hot. Sienna's gluttonous gobbling is creating intense sensual sensations in my cunt; I'm on the verge of a climax when the timer dings. I'm left writhing, moaning, pouting, then realizing, it's just a short interlude. Ivan's good, but only maintains my eroticism, I plateau, on the verge of explosion, anticipating Di's experienced tongue will finally finish me. Bell dings, my eyes close, tender lips sucking my labia, fingers pinching my clit, I revel in a sensational orgasm administered by Di. She's inspired and ravenously continues devouring me, sucking my labia fiercely, her left finger & thumb pinch my clit; her right fingers invade my cunt and attack my g spot, I convulse, legs shaking, my back arches, a tremendous orgasm overwhelms me. Sienna passionately kissing me, the gents tenderly fondling, everyone slows, gently relaxing me.

I'm basking in euphoria, as everyone is daintily wiping me with warm cloths.

Di is first to speak, "I thought the highlight page would be an ingenious way to gather insight as to what your sexual preferences might be, I never expected you to highlight everything," She embraces me, "I doubt we'll be able to fulfill the entire list tonight. However, we did discuss it & we will endeavor to try."

"Well, it's already been a memorable Valentine, I'm confident we'll have future opportunities to fulfil more fantasies. My preference at this time would be going down on you, while having Ivan's wonderful wand fill my cunt."

'To Be continued'

We indulged in various prurient performances that night.

I construct texts, for Eloise and Craig including my Valentine party pics.

I return to the adult store, to see if she's working, to check out that back-room sofa, if not I'll call her for a date.

12