Anonymous Valentine Invitation #2

Story Info
An invite to a Valentine orgy?
3.1k words
4.61
8.4k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 01/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is one option, I had two options that came to mind as I was writing this story. The other is Anonymous Valentine Invitation #1

It's Wednesday February 11th, I'm sitting alone in the staff lunchroom, feeling down, depressed; recalling how alone I felt at Christmas. Craig & I were in a relationship since grade 11, he left me in December & moved in with a blonde bombshell he teaches with, Eloise. He admitted they were having an affair and we parted amicably. I dread being alone Saturday, Valentine's Day.

I'm Maureen, 23, an English Lit, first year teaching at Washington High. I'm 5'4", 34 22 33, long wavy red hair, green eyes, round face with dimples. I'm told I'm stunning, I don't feel it, I'm shy, never been outgoing. I'm toying with, more than eating, my Greek salad.

"Hi Mo."

"Hi Sienna." I respond, as Sienna passes me on route to the microwave.

Sienna is our vice principal, my closest friend & mentor. She's, 41, tall, attractive, brunette, a fantastic, full figure, dresses in business suits, or skirts & blouses with blazers, always with silk stockings & heels, and a sultry sweet perfume.

"You don't look to happy;" She sits across from me, blowing on her soup, before tasting. "You, ok?"

"I don't want to be alone Saturday, so I'm scrolling a hook up site, I discovered on the weekend."

"Dangerous, you need to chat for a while, you might get a stalker or a violent connection. I strongly advise against using it recklessly, patience is recommended."

"I've never been alone on Valentine's Day, ever. Christmas was so depressing, sitting alone, so I want a date."

"Why don't you have an evening with us? We invited Di & Trent for supper, and some parlor games."

"I wouldn't want to impose on your evening."

"What's up girls?" Dianne arrives, sits, opens her lunch.

Di's my next best friend, hell maybe these 2 are my only friends. Di's tall, long-legged, lithe, short blonde hair, well-tanned. Not a model, but simply attractive, slim, more slender, likely 32-24-30 figure. Nice tight buns, firm, pert, pointy boobs, generally braless, to the delight of everyone.

"Mo's afraid to be alone for Valentine's, she's searching sex sites for a hook up. I invited her to join us."

"What, that's scary, don't be a fool, absolutely join us."

"I don't know, I wouldn't want to impose, I doubt Trent & Ivan would agree."

"Well let's ask." Di taps her phone, Sienna does also.

"There, see." Di turns her phone, I read the text:

Mo's never been alone on Valentine's, I' asked her to join us?

Reply: Sure, great, did you tell her we previously discussed her joining us?

Sienna shows her text: Hey babe, Mo's concerned she'll be a third wheel joining our Valentine day celebrations.

Reply: WELL, tell her to have supper with us, and if she doesn't want to join in any games... she can sit in the corner and watch us have fun. LOL. {Tongue sticking out happy face emoji.}

"There see both are in agreement, so it's settled, you're joining us."

I smile and thank them. I do feel comfortable about it.

I got several responses from the website, but, no longer anxious, I begin chatting with 2 of them.

On Saturday I arrive to Sienna's around 4:30, with a bottle of red wine, and a batch of heart shaped cookies. I'm wearing a simple summer dress. Sienna's wearing a mid thigh, black leather skirt, and red blouse, no bra, her rather large cleavage exposed as the top buttons are undone. I can see the clasps of her red garter that's attached to red silk stockings when she sits across from me on the sofa beside Ivan. She's hot, I've never seen her dressed so provocatively. I'm slightly aroused, I'm surprised, I've never thought of another woman sexually. Ivan's a principal, actually, at the school where Craig & Eloise teach. He's wearing tan casual slacks and a pale-yellow golf shirt. He looks powerful, weight training, body building type, large chest, his biceps bulging, stretching the sleeve fabric. Strikingly handsome with thick wavy black hair, blue eyes. We chat enjoying a glass of red wine when Di & Trent arrive. Trent owns a large gym franchise, he's wearing white summer shorts and a bright flowery, Hawaiian shirt. He's got the look of a California surfer, thick, dusty blonde hair. Blue eyes, very athletic, well-tanned. Di's in a blue miniskirts & tight white halter top, enhancing her tremendous tan, (her husband's tanning beds).

I'm excited, everyone's so sexy, I'm visualizing them naked, it's been a couple months since I've had sex; scrolling the website has opened my eyes, provoking some promiscuity I never experienced; I'm actually feeling quite horny, there's definitely an erotic aura in the room.

Di & Trent sit on the loveseat, I'm in an overstuffed chair. Sienna & Ivan are on the sofa.

Several take out containers, wine and glasses & a selection of reefers are on the coffee table, we're holding our plates as we eat & chat.

"You find anyone to fuck yet, on that website Mo?"

I damn near choke, glaring at Sienna, not willing to answer, slightly pissed she's so bold sharing that in front of everyone.

"Mo, are you looking for a relationship, or just a fuck buddy?" Di asks nonchalantly, as Ivan pours 5 glasses of wine.

"Well, I guess my private life isn't so private anymore," glaring at her "thank you Sienna." I state sarcastically.

"Well, we're all concerned for you, Craig was a jerk, cheating on you, but you're young, sexy & very desirable, so you should be back out there." Sienna adds.

"Well, if it's just an itch you need scratched, I'd be happy to help you Mo." Trent holds his glass in the air and wiggles his eyebrows. Everyone chuckles.

"Did you make a profile page?" Di quizzes me and fires up a fat reefer.

"Ok, ok," I set my plate down, take a big swig of wine, abandoning my embarrassment, I continue, "I made a simple profile so I could contact & chat with others." I accept the joint, and toke, passing it to Ivan. "Craig & I were an intimate couple in high school; I've never been single, so have no idea how to date; I don't want a relationship, but I hate being lonely so often." I take a sip of wine. "I'm also missing sex, so this website seems like a really great option." I feel much more comfortable, even relief, I realize I'm even more aroused sharing this intimate information, I take a toke and pass it along.

"I think that's commendable, just be cautious, there's plenty of creeps out there." Trent adds. "Some might be worse than me." He grabs Di's tit and licks up her neck to her ear.

"We care about you." Di says.

"I admit I was rushing it, not wanting to be alone today."

"Are you only seeking for a male monogamist hook-up" Di lights another reefer and passes it to me. "Have you considered a lesbian liaison, or possibly sex with a couple?" Nonchalantly, as if she were talking about the weather.

"What, uh, no, I, I, I've n-never." I'm taken aback at such a perverted comment; I take a long toke and pass it to Ivan.

"Never been with another woman, or never considered a woman or a couple for sex?" she pauses, then continues "Mo, you're single now, a second chance at life; you were young, you likely never truly explored your sexuality, sex isn't taboo, now's your chance to explore all the sex you can, discover what you missed out on, explore options."

"You'd like it. I know I could never be monogamist again." Sienna peers at me. "I'm bi, we love threesomes, and swinging with couples." She kisses Ivan's cheek.

I'm stunned, I never considered Sienna to be salacious; but I feel a twinge, a tingling sensation in my loins, definitely of a sexual nature, I view her differently, sexy, I envision myself between them.

Di passes me the blunt. "I lost my virginity in grade 9, I've always been promiscuous, knew I was bi in high school; my first love was another cheerleader. I've never been in a mono relationship. I met Trent in college, I fucked him on our second date. Shortly after; we shared my lady lover. We participate in several swinger parties." Di kisses Trent. I again pass the blunt, contemplating the picture she just painted.

"We were reluctant when they approached us about swapping," Ivan states, "but after much conversation, soul searching, we decided to give it a try. We find it extremely gratifying; we now agree sex would've become monotonous, boring, being with just each other forever." Ivan refills everyone's glasses. "Now understand, we love each other deeply, and have great sex together, we're best friends, but occasional sex with others is exhilarating, exciting and keeps our relationship spicy." He sits back, hugs Sienna. I deliberate their admissions, 'was Craig bored, was he looking for something more exhilarating, didn't discuss it with me, & found it?'

"So, you've all had sex together, with one another?" I query.

"We sure do." Di comes to me, sits on the arm of the chair, "for several months now;" She places the joint to my lips, "Mo, we've wanted you to join us." She leans forward and whispers softly in my ear. "Relax, it's time for you to let go, give it a try." She kisses me, passionately; I admit, I was surprised, but it was thrilling to feel her soft, wet lips on mine. It may have been the intimate discussion, the effect of all the weed, or maybe being without an intimate encounter for so long, I don't know if it was anything specific. Likely it was the combination of everything, but that kiss caused a stirring deep within me, a tingling all over with sensory pleasures, a stirring of lustful emotions. Her tongue swirled, dancing with mine. Di recognized my acceptance, my submission, my libidinous response, and her fingers slid down, past my collar bone, inside my dress and her fingers brushed over my nipple, stirring sensational erotic emotions I sighed, a slightly audible moan. I yielded; her touch felt wonderful, & at this moment I wanted more. I couldn't distinguish which guy was behind me, large, powerful fingers went under my dress to squeeze my other tit. I felt a gentle tug, a nibble on my earlobe, sending shivers and creating goosebumps. Another hand was gliding up my thigh, toward my pussy, and instinctively my legs parted, a finger gently caresses my vulva through the thin, lacy fabric of my panties.

'Gawd everything is sensational, erotic, this is heavenly.'

The finger moves my panty aside and tenderly explores my wet lips; another moan escapes as a sharp fingernail rakes the ultra-sensitive smooth surface of my wet labia. I'm elevated to an erotic state I've never felt before. My nipples are erect, more excited than usual, straining for more of the fantastic fondling. My clit gets lightly pinched, my arms wrap around Di's neck & I furiously duel with her tongue, my orgasm is welling up quickly, building to an enormous explosion of emotion. Those fingernails grazing across my tiny nub, like a virtuoso, a maestro, playing a fine instrument; sending intense electricity throughout my whole body, radiating from my cunt outwards. I am trembling, twitching, my toes curling from the intensity of the orgasm. My body tenses, muscles clenching, quivering as the orgasm continues, overpowering me. A huge, loud groan, a sigh, professing my appreciation of the ecstatic joy I'm receiving from them.

As the consuming climax subsides, I open my eyes to see its Sienna's fingers strumming my clit, she has Trent's hard cock in her mouth, her left hand manipulating his balls. Di stands, removes her clothes & kneels between my legs, I lift my hips and she pushes my dress above my hips and goes down on me. I cup and play with Sienna's large, soft mammaries, tweaking her hard, elongated nipples. Di's talented tongue quickly has my rushing towards another climax.

Ivan has undressed and is standing behind Di, tugging on his 9" shaft, getting it hard, his body looks like the statues of the Greek Gods. Our eyes meet & he smiles broadly, winks, kneeling behind Di, I watch, assuming he's rubbing his dick along her slit. She arches her back as he lunges forward. She gasps, her head lifts from my snatch, showing me a glistening wet smile, licking her lips, she returns to lapping my labia. Trent plays tenderly with my breasts; Sienna's deep throating him inches from my face.

Drawing back, Ivan drives his cock unhurriedly into Di, grasping her outer glutes he begins a piston like rhythm, long strokes, back & forth. Her face forced into my pussy, as he pushes her bottom.

Sienna turns her face, allowing Trent's jism to spurt out, some on her face, some on my boobs. She begins licking it up, sucking it from my tits, cleaning the sticky gooey streams from me, I believe she was more interested in sucking my nipples than the cream. That sensation combined with Di's tongue, causes another rush, my legs shake, I relinquish another powerful orgasm. Trent holds my cheeks, turns my head and I take most of his hard prick into my mouth before I gag, unable to deep throat his large dick, I lick the remaining tasty, salty, cream from him. Sienna climbs onto the chair and lowers her pussy to my face.

I immediately notice her strong scent, similar but quite different from mine, her dark, inner lips were large and hung temptingly beyond the outer, plump mounds, I suck as much of the floppy cunt lips into my mouth as I can, my tongue swirling the flaps in my mouth.

I'm pleasantly surprised at her delicious flavor; my tongue works feverishly to collect every last drop I can. Not knowing what to do, as I've never been with another woman; I replicate what Di's doing to me. I nibble very gently on her clit, as my fingers tug the slick flaps.

Di loudly & proudly announces her orgasm, her upper body rises, her hands on my knees, she matches Ivan's thrusts pushing against him causing a slapping sound and she continues groaning. Ivan's right hand is steadily rubbing her clit, his left tugs & twist her nipples.

I feel Di move aside, unable to see as Sienna's squishing my face between her thighs, a cock head rubs against my clit, and without resistance, slips lower & slides in, my vaginal muscles flexing around the solid shaft as more of the engorged member presses into me, only stopping when his pubic bone presses against mine. It's Trent, he fills my silky tunnel nicely, immediately I feel the bulbous head rubbing on my g spot. Inexplicably my mind instantly goes judgmental, he's bigger than Craig, but he doesn't have the wide, substantial girth I saw Ivan has, which I'm anticipating, I'll soon enjoy. With very slight movement & angled perfectly to jab my sensitive g spot Trent stimulates my twat. When Sienna lifts herself from the chair, I feel guilty, selfish, realizing I've been neglecting my delicious duty. Trent's thumb pressing on my clitoris and his cock constantly caressing my g spot, combined with him pinching one nipple, he leans to me sucking on the other, stirring me towards another orgasm. I'm on the cusp, and he stops, withdraws; my eyes widen confused, why, what's going on. I see Sienna & Di 69ing nearby, Ivans on the sofa, stroking himself. Trent picks me up, turns, depositing me on Ivan's lap, I straddle him, excited to have that enormous cock opening, spreading my pussy wider than ever, as he enters me, I lower myself slowly, concerned if I'm able to take his enormous size all at once. I gasp as my walls expand; he pulls me to him his mouth sucks my right boob. His thumb and forefinger twist and tweak my left nipple.

I release a groan as I lower myself, bottoming out, I buck my hips forward & cry out in ecstasy, trying to draw the pleasure as long as possible, I did a slow rolling hip, twerking motion, thrusting my hips on him as I cum. I felt fingers separate my butt cheeks and a tongue rimming my anus. I went stiff, shivering, I let loose a loud gasp; Ivan wraps his powerful arms around me, and our mouths fuse. Our kiss was intimate, slower, less feverish, steamy, tongues passionately stroking and caressing instead of dueling. I was still vibrating in orgasm and Trent has me escalating yet again, his forefinger enters, probing, twisting inside my arse, wriggling, I've never known such intense stimulation. My rectum was virgin, it's a new sensational, so titillating. Ivan's tongue thrusting down my throat, swirling twirling around my mouth, his large cock, hard, deep, fully inside me, Trent's toying with my anal cavity; I find myself reeling, another peak forthcoming. Trent pushes, invades, stretches my sphincter. I wince, unsure if it's pain or pleasure as he pops his cock head in. I feverishly attack Ivan's tongue, my hands on the back of his neck. My bottom filled with 2 large, hard cocks, I'm twitching with intense tingling, the strong sensations the 2 cocks are creating inside me, I explode into a flood of ecstasy that radiates out through every sensory receptor & pore in my body.

My heart palpitating, my breathing is erratic, my mind swirling, "OOOHHH MMMYYY FUUCKINNNG GAAAAWWWD!"

I begin thrusting rapidly as wave after wave of my multiple orgasm overpowers my body. Lunging to & fro I'm getting maximum penetration in both holes, "AAAARRRGGGHHH!" My body convulses, 3 bodies instinctively moving in synchrony; I shudder, another rush of chills, radiating throughout. Then still quivering from a continuous multiple; a gush of hot sperm in my vagina, "HOOLLLEEE FUUUCK!" I lose capacity for any rational thought; I'm spasming, hypersensitive, Trent's pulsating dick, let's loose his hot jism, inside my butt; I collapse. I must gave blacked out for some time; when I regain my senses, I'm curled up in a fetal position on the end of the sofa, Sienna is necking with Trent, sharing a joint on the loveseat; Di's on Ivan's lap, next to me, her left hand whacking him off. I bask in my own euphoria, a huge smile forms on my face when Ivan winks at me. I sit up, my fingers cupping, covering Di's perky mound, she twists to kiss me intimately. I feel a comforting, close connection; a real sense of belonging warms me, I'm no longer going to be alone; it has been a wonderful Valentine's Day, & yet this isn't the end, it's just the beginning.