My Holiday Fantasy Fuck

Story Info
Female being gangbanged while partner watches.
3.3k words
4.44
26.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we stand watching the sun set on the balcony, I snake my arm around your waist as you wrap yours over my shoulders. We've washed the salt off our skin after a day spent at the beach and now we get to enjoy the memories and a glass of champagne. The memories flash in to my head and I blush -- they aren't exactly the kind you share with your friends and family when you get home from holiday.

I got to the beach before you, and noticed there were a group of guys there already, having a couple of beers and enjoying the lunchtime sun. I smiled and slipped off my sun dress, revealing my soft tanned skin in my tiny string bikini. I look over and gave them another smile as I lay down on my sun lounger, my mind starting to stray as I watched them. Strong, muscular and very sexy...

I suddenly became really aware of how small my bikini is, and that my nipples were getting hard, and that I could feel my pussy getting wet at the thought of them. I imagine that they all came over to say Hi and I have cross my legs and remember to breath. When I open my eyes I realise they are coming over -- oh fuck!

I look around and there is no one else at the beach, and I know this resort has a reputation for being a little bit risqué, that's why I booked it if I'm honest, but I didn't think it would be this quick and easy! They stand over me, say Hi and I smile back barely able to hide my excitement. One of them sits down next to me and without saying a word, runs his finger up my thigh -- as if checking for permission. I subtly let my leg drop to the side, opening myself up, and I feel my whole body start to tingle. This is really happening.

Once he's got the go ahead -- he moves with more confidence, as do his 3 friends. Now I can feel hands all over me -- running up my thighs, across my stomach, fingers grazing my nipples, teasing me -- I feel like I could explode. I've dreamed of this -- my favourite fantasy.

Their groping steps up, and I can now feel them man-handle me, one guy slides his lips up my thigh and I can feel his hot breath through the thin fabric of my bikini on my throbbing pussy, while he wraps his arms up under my ass and pulls me up towards him. His friend moves up towards my face, and before I know it I've got a cock forcing its way in to my mouth -- I open wide and swallow the length of it, he wasn't expecting that! He feels the head of his cock hits the back of my throat and keep going as I take the length of it and gag a little. The other two guys are playing with my tits and running their fingers all over my body, it feels like electricity -- I fucking love being teased like that while I suck cock.

The guy with his face between my thighs pulls my bikini to the side and slides his tongue straight on to my clit and I writhe in pleasure -- I'm fucking soaking and desperate to feel him fill me up, I want to get fucked so badly. He continues to tease me with his tongue, slipping it in and out of my pussy, grabbing handfuls of my ass so he can pull me in closer to his face -- I can feel his stubble against me and it feels fucking incredible. I want to grab the back of his head with my hands and force him in deeper and harder but I realise the other two guys are holding me down, so all I can do is roll my hips to invite him to fuck me, fill me, do whatever he wants to me, but do it hard and now.

He takes the hint and I felt him let go of my ass and move himself so his cock is pressing against my dripping wet pussy. He watches for a minute as his friend fucks my throat, and I swallow him down, gagging a little as his cock hits the back of my throat, but loving the feeling and really enjoying feeling his friends tease my tits with the tongues. I reach my hands out and find each of their cocks and start to rub them -- I want them to enjoy this as much as I am.

At that moment the guy between my legs plunges his cock deep into my tight, dripping pussy and starts to fuck me so hard and fast that I can't help myself but cum so fucking hard all over his cock. He can see my body rocking and convulsing as I cum, but I've got a huge mouthful of cock so I can't say anything to him. He fucks me, harder and harder, slamming his cock deeper and deeper into me, grabbing hold of my hips so he can angle me and really hit the spot while his friends continue to tease me and fuck my throat. I wrap my legs around his body and pull him in deeper and he gets faster and faster until I feel the moment he lets go and fills me with cum.

He slowly pulls his cock out of my dripping, cum filled pussy and moves away -- swapping with one of the friends who has been teasing my tits. I can't watch as my head is right back as the other friend keeps fucking my throat, but I can feel this new guy move round and slide between my thighs. Luckily, he likes fucking a very wet pussy, so he slides his enormous cock straight in to me and starts pumping hard. He's so big I have to relax myself to take him, but it feels fucking incredible getting stretched and fucked like that, knowing one of them has already lost control and filled me with cum and now his friend is going to as well.

While he fucks me, I feel his hand slip down to my ass and my heart races as he presses a finger against my ass -- I've always loved having my ass played with when I get fucked, it feels so naughty. He senses that I'm very in to it and pushes his finger in a little deeper as his friends cock comes out my mouth long enough for me to moan consent for him to play with my ass more.

He beckons his other friend over, and they manhandle me over on to my front. One guy lies below me and I lower myself back down on to his cock and lean forward as I start to ride him, fucking myself as I roll my hips. Then the other guy, who has been waiting patiently for his turn, comes in behind me and I feel him lean over my ass and spit. Seconds later the head of his cock is pressing against my tight little asshole and I'm begging him to push his cock inside me and fuck me. I want to feel both of them fuck me, fill me -- violate me. The third guy pulls my hair and pushes his cock back down my throat. He tells me how much he likes watching me getting my ass stretched and fucked, while he keeps pushing his cock down my throat.

The guy fucking my pussy can feel it get tighter as my ass gets filled with his friend's thick cock, and the guy fucking my ass cannot take his eyes off the gaping hole every time he pulls his cock out of my ass. The three of them keep fucking me, while I roll my hips and my eyes -- I've fantasised about getting fucked like this, I've always dreaming of having every hole filled, being airtight, and getting fucked every which way until I am dripping with their cum and mine -- its just an added bonus that they are strangers.

I feel the guy fucking my ass pick up the pace -- I can tell he's getting close to cumming and oh God I want him to fill my ass with cum. I want to feel it fill me up and then drip out of me. He slaps my ass and then grabs on to me and slams his cock in to my now gaping and stretched asshole harder and harder until I feel him grunt and shoot his load deep inside my ass -- I cum again at the same time, I can't get enough of this!

The guy fucking my pussy feels me tighten even more around his cock and just as he can't hold back any more and fills my pussy with cum, the guy fucking my face pulls his cock out of my mouth and cums all over my face and tits, so it drips down my bikini top and runs all down my sweating body while my heart races and I gasp for air.

We pause for a moment in silence, while they look at me, rosy cheeked and covered with cum, while I smile as I can feel it start to slowly drip out of my ass and my pussy. They pull themselves together and say a polite thank you before heading back over to the deserted beach for a swim.

I lie on my sun longer for a minute to recover myself and relive the experience -- it doesn't feel real, but the throbbing, the sweat and the cum dripping down my still hard nipples confirms it really did happen. I manage to stand up and walk down to the sea too, to clean myself up and try to cool down a little but I'm still really so fucking horny having just lived out my fantasy. Once I feel the cool sea water on my skin my mind suddenly flashes to you -- did you see that? I know you were coming down to the beach after me, and while I know you've always been open to me playing around we haven't actually tried it yet. The thought of you watching though... my fingers slide down in to the cool water and I find myself running them over my swollen clit -- still so tender, but delightfully sensitive. I start to rub it, and push my fingers in to my pussy, still wet with my cum and theirs, and before I know it I'm standing in the sea, with my fingers playing with my pussy while I imagine you watching what just happened. You, standing on a sand dune, watching while I get fucked in every hole, covered in cum, used and enjoyed. My heart starts to race and my fingers push deeper as I feel electricity building in my body and I cum again -- my pussy tightening around my fingers while the water laps at my breasts.

I flush with a mix of embarrassment and excitement reliving the morning, while I stand next to you on the balcony. We've finished our drinks now, and you turn to face me. I smile as you notice my blush, and you step back to admire me -- I'm wearing a very tight red mini-dress and a pair of red stiletto heels, my long legs looked tanned and smooth in the evening sun. I've put on some deep red lipstick and dark sultry eye-shadow, I know you like it like that. You've always enjoying watching my lips being deep red while part to swallow your cock, and when I got ready this evening that was all I could think about.

'I saw you', is all you say, and I know. I'm filled with shame and desire -- I wanted you to see me but I am scared you were jealous. You smile and I know it's ok, the look on your face and the growing bulge in your shorts right now tells me you definitely enjoyed what you saw earlier. I take that as my cue and reach in to my purse and pull out some leather and metal handcuffs. Without argument you let me take your hand and cuff you to the balcony, I then put the key back in my purse and very slowly slip my dress up, remove my panties and slip them in to your pocket, and turn to walk through our room, down the hall, into the lift and the next time you see me I am walking out to the bar in the courtyard below the balcony.

You have a birdseye view as I strut through the pool area and up to the bar, order myself a drink and look up to give you a little smile. This time, I'm feeling much more confident, especially now I know you are definitely watch me.

I see a group of 6 guys at the bar and it doesn't take them long to approach me, my dress certainly draws the eye. You watch from afar as they move over closer to speak to me, stand round me, very close and they you see the moment it turns from chit chat into something more intense. They invite me to their table, separated from the main bar area, but still visible from above -- so I strut over, leading the way, and you watch them watch my ass as I lead the way. Once we get over to their table things escalate quickly -- you could tell from my rosy cheeks and my blushes earlier that I've been thinking about this all afternoon. I've been so horny every time I've thought about this morning at the beach and all I've been able to think about is getting fucked by a group of men again -- I want to feel all their hands grabbing at me, I want to feel them watching me, waiting for their turn to fuck me, to use me, to cover me in cum.

You can't help but notice how incredible my tits look while you watch from above as I drop down to my knees in the middle of the 6 of them, smiling and reaching out to help them unbuckle and give me what I want -- I want them to fight over me, I want to feel them force their cocks in to my mouth and down my throat, while I grab hold of others and use my hands to tide them over until they get a turn to fuck my face. All 6 of them are vying to take their turn, and I am loving it, feeling them barge forward to have their go.

Once they've each had a turn, and they are in to the swing of it, I stand up and slide my dress off my shoulders -- so now I'm just standing in front of them in a red corset that pushes my tits up, and a pair of stilettos -- inviting them to start in earnest. They all take a moment to look at me, as I smile at each one of them, and then finally look up to the balcony with a very cheeky look on my face, they all step forward and I can feel hands grabbing me and cocks pushing against me as my heart starts to race. It feels so rude to have 6 different men all grabbing at me, knowing every single one of them is about to fuck me, while you watch from above, and anyone could walk round to where we are and catch us all at it.

I feel one guy pick me up and wrap my legs around his waist and as he lowers me down on to his cock I let out a moan -- this is it, I am going to enjoy every second of it. He holds me by my hips and bounces me up and down on his cock effortlessly, and I can feel the rest of them watching, running their hands over their own cocks. He fucks me like that, and just as I start to feel that growing electricity I feel him lower me and bend me over, so now he's fucking me from behind, but now one of his friends can grab my hair and push his cock between my red lips and watch me suck and gag on his cock. I feel others step in close and I reach out to grab on to a cock so I can tease him with my fingers while he watches. Word must have got around from earlier because I feel one of them place his hand on my ass, and push his fingers against my asshole. I was really fucking hoping someone would, so my ass relaxes and swallows his fingers hungrily -- and I immediately start to cum, being fucked in both ends while I have my ass fingered is always going to tip me over the edge. They all (and you) watch as I cum and it just increased their energy.

Someone pulls a table over and I get laid down on to it, but not before one of the guys lies below me so his cock slides easily into my dripping pussy. I can barely see who is doing what but I can feel the guy below me fucking my pussy, as another one makes the most of my very welcoming asshole and pushes his cock deep inside me -- I can feel someone pulling my hair, and someone else sucking on my tits, someone else has found my clit with his fingers and is about to make me cum again -- and now I don't have cock in my mouth I can moan, and beg and scream while I cum again and again and again. I feel one after another as they slide their thick cocks in to my pussy and my ass, each one taking it in turns to fuck me and fill me with cum -- each one fucking me harder and harder, grabbing on to my body so they can slam their cocks in to me, hammer in to me and make me scream and beg for more, beg each one of them to fill me up, fuck me in every hole, make me feel naughty, like I'm just there to please them and I'm their toy to fuck, fill and violate until they have all filled me with cum and I am dripping wet and my heart is beating out of my chest.

There I am on the table, on all fours now, every single one of those six men has just fucked me, and shot me full of cum and I am gasping for breath. Then the men all step back, to admire their handy work, as my tits heave, dripping in cum and my pussy and my ass are both throbbing after being pounded by all of them. I turn to look up and I can see you standing where I left you, you haven't taken your eyes off me and all I can think about now is getting back up to our room so you can have your turn.

The men buckle up and slide off back to the bar, while I clean myself up a little and slip back in to my dress. As I walk back through the pool area towards the lift, I can feel hot, sticky cum dripping out of my pussy and my gaping ass and it makes me horny as fuck. I step in to the lift and play with my nipples as I wait for it to get me back to you. Finally, I get back to our room; walk out on to the balcony to find you, rock hard, and eager as I am. I un-cuff you and lead you in to our room, I think it's time we took a shower....