Another After Date Torture

Story Info
An ex pays a visit.
2.4k words
4
8.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
omyballs
omyballs
58 Followers

Time is a construct that the best physicists don't even bother putting in their equations as it is so relative to our world. It expands, shrinks, stops, speeds up all in accordance with where we are in its grasp. And as our lives are a series of moments one after the other, if you're in a situation that causes you discomfort, you but only need to wait for the next moment, or the next, or the next and your place in time will invariably change. As the crop came down on my flesh for the sixth or seventh time on my welted flesh I cried out and prayed for this time to be over, but also for it to never end. I wanted time to both speed up and stop.

Dina came to my apartment later than usual, at midnight. She told me "she had something to deal with" and breezed past me and into my bedroom. She was wearing a very, very sexy outfit to which my cock responded immediately. Short skirt with high boots and she smelled different. Not bad, just different. Whereas she usually smelled of flowers and freshness, she smelled somehow more ... musty. Almost sweaty. As though she ran here.

"Come on in here. We have work to do." She said with force.

I entered my bedroom. "Take off all your clothes and lie on the bed. Face down."

I did as instructed while she took the crop off the back of my door swishing it through the air several times.

I lay on the bed and gripped the sheets waiting for the inevitable.

"Do you know why I was late tonight?" And with that question came the first slick to my ass. I cried out.

She paused for a moment and hit me again. Harder.

"That wasn't fucking rhetorical." And then the crop came down again. I screamed into my pillow.

"No! I don't know why."

"I was letting my boyfriend cum inside me." She hit me again, but the pain of the crop was lessened by her words. I was jealous and hurt and the physical discomfort was overshadowed by thinking about someone fucking her pussy. The pussy I loved. I was in pain inside and out. Time stopped for a moment.

She hit me again. Hard. The sting of crop bringing me from my thoughts to the real world and time moved again.

"I rushed over here to tell you all about. After, of course, he left." She hit me again and my heart beat faster realizing she was going to tell me every sordid detail while she beat me. "We fooled around for a while. He's a great kisser. On the couch. You remember my couch?" The crop came down and I had to close my eyes from the torment of remembering that couch we had shared so many memories on now the place where she was forging new moments with another. "I got on the floor and sucked his thick cock. Slowly. He's thicker than you. Really stretches my mouth and pussy."

I gripped the pillow as another strike made me cry out. The idea of her enjoying another man over me in the basest terms hurt the most. On an atavistic level that cuts so deep. Caveman deep. "I teased his cock with my lips. Making sure he watched me. Took him all the way in to his balls. I sucked his cock for 20 minutes. Keeping him on the edge. You remember when I used to do that to you? How crazy it made you?" I did and my cock was now raging and the pain to my ass was almost unbearable.

When we separated, I never thought I would have to think about these things. They were in the past. Now I was being forced to go back in time and think about all the wonderful things she used to do to me, but with someone else. Like breaking up with your roommate and having to hear them fuck their new boyfriend. But with me, the jealousy only made me hungrier.

"I made him take a photo of me sucking his cock. He took a video instead. It's a solid 40 seconds of some of my best work. I'm going to send it to you from the cab on my way home. I really feel like making you fucking suffer tonight."

The crop came down again.

"Then I rode him. Your favorite position. I took his cock in me and played with his nipples and told him to not cum."

I found myself grinding into the bed for relief.

"NO!" She cried out and hit me with a series of blows to my ass. "This isn't for you to get off on, you fucking dog!"

I lay still, my cock throbbing in its cage.

"He tried to hold off for as long as he could, but once I started fucking him real slow, really letting him feel the grip of my pussy riding him and the gently flicks to his nipples and my tongue in his mouth, licking and biting his lips. Well, you remember. He came so hard in me."

My stomach dropped farther than I thought it could. I was being crushed and the weight was pushing me further into myself and my pain of loss, regret, and jealousy.

"I let him recover for a while, then we really fucked. Jesus. He came two more times. Both in my pussy. Each time I edged him again and again until he let go inside me. I wanted to make sure I got a nice, big load."

She hit me again. And then it occurred to me why she was telling me this. I turned my head around and our eyes met. She was smiling a sexy, cruel grin. "Oh. You figured it out? Good. Now turn over on your back."

I swallowed hard because I knew I was about swallow. Hard.

She climbed out of her dress and got on the bed. I could see she wasn't wearing any underwear and her pussy was wet and her lips red and inflamed.

"Lick me."

She climbed on my face and it didn't smell like her usual fresh scent. It smelled damp and ... masculine, is the best I could describe it. I put my tongue out and touched her clit.

"Ohhh. Yeah. You know what to do. Now, here's the thing. The quicker you can make me cum, the less of his cum you'll have to taste. So really it's all up to you."

I licked her lips first avoiding the other man's semen, but then it started to pour out onto my tongue and I was horrified and jealous and angry and so fucking turned on.

"Is his creampie going to be a problem for your diet?" She laughed and her laughter caused more of his cum to leak out.

I pressed my tongue into her clit gently and she was silenced with a gasp of pleasure. "Ewwww. That's it, baby. I've been waiting all night for this." That made me happy thinking that she was looking forward to seeing me. A small victory while I sucked her pussy wet with another man's cum. Sometimes we have to take what we can get.

My tongue went to work. Teasing for a few moments, then running my tongue over her clit again and again and then sucking on it very gently. All the while this man's presence was spilling into my mouth and she would once every so often, rub her pussy on my face to let me know my place in the chain.

Her face would change from ecstasy to a smiling, knowing cruelty as I gripped her ass and pressed my tongue against her labia and clit. My cock was straining in its cage as her hips began to buck against my chin. "Oh fuck, baby. You're going to make me cum."

I continued to lick and suck, tease and press until, her body went completely still as the orgasm built from her pelvis to her brain in an unbroken wave that consumed her entire body and it poured onto me. She gripped the headboard for balance and her body spasmed and released over and over again until she subsided.

After which, she lay next to me. I wiped her and her lover's excretions from my face as she panted. "I've never done anything like that. It was so ..."

"Freeing?" I offered.

"Yes. Freeing. To treat you any way I want and know you'll be okay with it. It's so exciting and ..."

"Like you can go in any direction, but you're not lost?"

"Yes! Like it doesn't matter because they're all the right direction."

"I know."

"How's your ass?" She asked.

"It burns."

"You have that plug, right?"

I swallowed, my heart starting to beat faster with fear. "I do."

"Get it out. I want to use it."

"On yourself?"

She laughed. "Oh no, baby. I've done that once and it wasn't for me. Go get your toys and lube. It's going to be a long night."

I retrieved the plug and the gel. I have never had as much as a finger in my ass, so I was shaking with anticipation. She had me lay down on my back with some pillows under my ass.

"I want to see your reaction when I do this."

She applied the gel to the plug, which was tapered. She lifted my cock, now throbbing in absolute lust and dripping, and pressed the plug against my asshole.

"You're going to want to breathe, baby. This is going to be intense." She rotated the plug and it slipped past my inner ring. I gulped and gasped at this new sensation. It felt like I was going to relieve myself and I was really worried, but I remember my mistress Beth telling me this would happened and to relax, so I did.

She reached up and started to rub my nipples with her other hand watching my face with interest.

"There you go. Just breathe. I'm going deeper now, so get ready." She smiled almost with a matriarchal concern and took a deep breath to indicate I should as well. I did and she rotated the second "bulge" in the plug into my ass. It stretched me out and sent shockwaves to my brain. I gasped and sort of yell-moaned.

"Good boy. Just feel that."

My legs were draped over hers and she started to play with my nipples which caused my body to ripple with unbelievable sensations of pleasure, slight pain, and intense fullness. "We're just going to sit here for a moment and feel this."

My breathing was labored and my sensitive nipples sent impulses to my cock, now bulging through the cage. She noticed this and stroke the exposed flesh through the bars. "The plug is pressing against your prostate which is going to make your cock really hard."

She rubbed my cock with one hand and my nipple the other.

"This is going to be really hard for you. All these sensations. Especially when I tell you that I'm not going to let you cum."

I moaned and started to shake. I was in agony. Time stopped at the thought of not cumming. But I would never beg. Tears started to stream down the sides of my face as our eyes locked. She laughed.

"Oh baby. Look at you. You're crying. It's okay to be emotional. I love it. Seeing you this vulnerable. Just as much as I love seeing the expression on his face when he cums in me. It's so beautiful and raw. Feeling his cock in me throbbing and his gorgeous face in pure joy as my legs wrap around him and he explodes in my pussy. They're both so exciting for me."

I couldn't stand it anymore. I started to crack. My body was wracking with what felt like sobs. My stomach contracting, my nipples burning with an intense pleasure, my asshole filled and straining and my cock ... I don't remember it ever being that hard. My balls ached. But my mind was burned out like a bad fuse. It couldn't process everything that was happening and all I could do was laugh and cry all at once. My body shook with having to cope with the jealousy and passion and confusion.

She smiled at me. "You're doing great, baby. Just let it out. I broke you." I inhaled sharply and time stopped. She was right. She did break me. Completely. I was lost in a sea of physical pleasure and emotional pain. Torn head to toe.

And then she took the plug and rotated it once again, working that final taper into my asshole. I cried out in pain thinking we had some sort of understanding, but no. I was wrong. She didn't give a shit about my limits or breaking me. She wanted to torture me. This was now about her limit to see how much she could inflict on me.

And she was.

I tried to sit up, but she grabbed my balls and squeezed them. "Uh uh." And she pulled me back into place. "Stay."

I did and felt my asshole being stretched farther than I thought imaginable. I cried out for her to stop but she held that intense look on her face as she worked it into me. And when it was inside me, I could only gasp and try and adjust. I thought I was going to die.

"Normally this should be done over time. But I wanted to see what would happen." She slowly pulled it out. "Looks like you're not going to be able to process that yet. But we'll get there." I can only describe having a plug removed from your ass as something that you really need to get used to and the first time is a little harrowing. I mean, I really feel like I expelled everything and sat up immediately to make sure I wasn't. She laughed.

"You're fine. Relax." She threw the plug onto the floor. "Definitely clean it tomorrow."

She stayed longer, teasing me over and over again but never letting me cum. It was intense and frustrating. I was in agony for so many reasons; physically, emotionally. But I knew with enough time, I would be ready to feel it all again.

omyballs
omyballs
58 Followers