Another After-Noon

Story Info
Mr Wilkes finally takes my ass.
871 words
4.04
25.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another afternoon, I thought ... another after-noon.

Mr Wilkes, my art teacher, had still not fucked my arse. I had literally begged him to do so. I needed that extra point so that my final grades were good enough to make it into Bondberg art college.

So, once again I climbed the few stairs up to his studio, pressed the buzzer and let myself in.

As always, he was sitting behind his desk. He looked up.

"Ah, my sweet little lady again. What brings you here today?"

This was the little spiel that he enjoyed. He knew perfectly well why I was there. I was there so that he could fuck me up the ass, so that he would give me that extra point.

"Mr Wilkes, I have come because you want to fuck my ass."

He frowned.

I corrected myself: "Mr. Wilkes, I have come because I want you to fuck my ass."

He continued frowning.

"Mr Wilkes, please fuck my ass."

"Now there is the truth, little lady. Come on in and make yourself comfortable."

Comfortable, that meant taking my clothes off like I had done so many times before.

I undressed, placed my clothes on a little pile and got onto the sofa.

My usual position: on my knees facing the wall, my legs apart and using my hands to spread my cheeks, so that he could see my asshole.

"No, no, no," he placed his hands on my bum. "This time, we do it face to face. Turn around."

I turned around and sat down. He pulled me closer to the edge of the sofa and pushed my upper body back. He spread my legs exposing my pussy. He pulled me closer to the edge again, pushing my legs further back so that my knees were almost at my breasts.

"Hold it like this."

I fastened my hands behind my knees, pulling them up towards my chest. That motion exposed not only my pussy, opening it even wider, it also opened my cheeks, exposing my anus.

Whizz, whizz, whizz. Again the flash of his camera went off capturing me in this pose.

He got the jar of jelly, pushed two fingers in and smeared the lubricant over my anus. First one finger, then a second probed my sphincter. It pushed back reflexively.

He grabbed behind him and in his hand was a large flesh coloured dildo. He smeared lubricant over it and placed it on the entrance to my poop-hole.

He looked up to me. "You do it." He took my hand, guided it to the dildo, I held it and then he pushed my hand with the dildo into my ass.

I exhaled sharply. Again, the reflexes of my anus pushed the dildo outwards.

He placed my hand on the dildo's end, pushing it in again. "Hold it".

Whizz, whizz, whizz. Pictures of me sticking a big dildo into my ass.

When I looked up, he had dropped his pants, he erect penis in front of me.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked.

By now I had learned my lines: "Mr Wilkes, please fuck my ass," I whispered.

"I cannot hear you."

"Mr Wilkes, please fuck my ass." This time with my normal voice.

"I cannot hear you."

"Mr Wilkes, Please Fuck My Ass", I almost shouted.

He looked pleased. He guided the dildo out of my asshole.

That was the scene: me on the sofa, spreading my legs and my cheeks, begging him to fuck my ass.

He placed the tip of his cock on my asshole. "Ready?"

I nodded.

He pushed forward, easing his cock into my ass. A wave of pain spread through my body. He eased up a bit and pulled out. When the pain lessened, it was like heaven.

He pushed forward, deeper. The pain returned. He pulled back, the pain lessened.

He pulled all the way out. He gaze that had been fixed on my face wandered down to my asshole.

"I like girls who gape."

He pushed back in again, out again, in again, until he had it all the way in. Out again, and deep in again. Waves of pain and waves of elation.

In again. He hesitated as if to delay the inevitable. But it was too late. I felt his penis pulsing as he ejaculated deep in my ass.

Feeling him cum in my ass was deeply satisfying. I had made it. I had made the final point that I needed for Bondberg art college.

He stayed in even though I could feel his penis deflating and my anus gently pushing him out. He was savouring the moment.

"Good?" he asked me.

"Good. Thank you Mr Wilkes for fucking my ass." Now my lines came almost naturally.

"Good, I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed that."

He slowly pulled back.

"Now I have to ask you a favour."

"Of course. Mr Wilkes. Of course."

He pulled out. Like an umbilical cord, his limp cock remained connected with my ass by a strain of cum. On his helmet and along the shaft was a sticky mix of lubricant, cum and -- whatever had been in my ass. Yes, shit.

"Lick it clean!"