Another Day in the Life

Story Info
Kim gets frustrated and then gives in.
2.4k words
3.05
33.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jroc6920
Jroc6920
41 Followers

It's just another regular day in the life of Kim. You get up early, you got the baby to deal with, you got the older kids to worry about, you got dinner to think about, how to get the kids to all their functions, your asshole students, the dumb-ass policies of the city school system... Yep, just another joyous day to be you. And here we go again, your husband is texting you about his shit again. You aren't being ungrateful, you get a lot of joy out of your life, but it's frustrating at times and yeah, your husband is texting you, but he's constantly caught up in his shit and that's all he wants to text about. He won't take the hint when you don't text back, and only gets mad that you don't respond. And here is today, at it again. Sending you an old video, trying to talk about how it sucks that it's not like it used to be. Ugh.

But you've dealt with this plenty. You'll find some way to make it so that he gets that you don't want to deal with it. You can use driving home as an excuse not to text as much for a bit, then he's got class, so that's some more time. Then it's putting the kids to bed and going to bed yourself. It won't be too much more bother tonight.

Not that you want anyone to misunderstand, it's not like you are totally against what he's talking about, you just definitely aren't into it as much as he is and lately feeling it even less with some baby weight still hanging around. Of course when you tell him that you aren't feeling your normal, sexy self, he just talks about how more sex would help you lose weight. Grrrrrr that man can be an annoying fuck.

You get home and make dinner wondering why Jason didn't already take care of it. Some days it's a wonder why you keep him around. The evening goes as smooth as crunchy peanut butter, kids fighting, you yelling at them to get in line, you know, the normal frustrating night. You finally get the little ones to bed and he comes home from school. You are trying to get your schoolwork done, hoping that you can finish early enough to maybe take Jason up on his offer to play with you. You really don't feel like reading the story he sent, but it's probably worth it to get touched. It has been a while since you came. And it's not like Jason is getting it done with his dick. Good lord, what happened to that? It used to be so good. Yeah, there were the problems with him trying to force you into going out in order to give it to you, and lots of arguments, but damn that dick used to fuck the shit out of you. Hitting all the right places, roughly pounding you all the time. Now, you are lucky to know it's in before it's over. It is definitely not the same.

In the middle of making your PowerPoint, Jason interrupts to tell you how, while he is glad he is with you and it all worked out the way it was supposed to, Ali used to do all the crazy stuff that you don't. How she would give blowjobs while telling stories with ease. How she would tell her stories and give hand-jobs all the time. How she would get frustrated at the teasing Jason would do and send dirty texts to whoever he mentioned just to get his dick into her. How she would get angry at the games Jason would play about holding out from giving her dick and would use that as fuel to get revenge. She would go out and make full length videos of how much she enjoyed getting fucked out of anger toward Jason. Then she would rub it in his face how much she liked the other dick better. Or how good it was. How he's lucky she was giving him her scraps.

You can't believe the nerve of this fucking asshole. Ali is the girl he cheated with and left your marriage over. And here he is, years later, going to bring up how great she was at his kink? Rubbing it in your face? What the fuck is wrong with him? You don't know whether you are more mad or hurt. You want to cry and kick him in his stupid face. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK.

And in that moment, something changes inside you. The only way you can relate it is that it was just like in the Grinch, when he suddenly changed. Something has snapped or broken or flipped in some way that just makes you fundamentally different. You aren't sure how, or what that means, but something has just changed inside you.

Even though you are hurt, you let him play with you that night, only for your pleasure, not his. Something in your body really wants to feel sexual pleasure like you used to. Jason does get you to cum with his fingers and another one of his stories of you getting fucked, really only cause you can picture getting a proper fucking and the idea sounds nice. Then he pulls his normal shit of being a two pump chump. Lucky you.

The next morning driving to work you can't help but feel a tingle between your legs. You aren't sure what it is, but something has you worked up. You don't give it too much thought, allowing your mind to wander back to some old memories. Riding Jason's friend Casey that one Halloween. Cumming on Casey's great cock 6 times. That was a wonderful evening if you do say so yourself. And of course, there are the many, many other times with Casey. The first time at the rental house, before you and Jason were even married. The many times while Casey lived there that Jason walked back into the bedroom and Casey would just eat your pussy for what felt like forever before fucking you. The night you and Casey recorded a session for Jason and he fucked you for 2 hours while Jason was at a concert. He really did provide some amazing cock. And of course those few times that Jason doesn't even know about. Can't forget some of the secrets.

And can't forget Derek. He was a great thing for a while. God he had a thick cock. That monster filled you up so fully. You can never forget the many nights after the bar that you ended up stuffed full of that delightful dick. Shaun was pretty good too. And Ben. What a fine specimen he is. Just a beautiful man. You didn't get the fucking you really wanted from him, because you were at school, but damn, was it good. You think about how much of an idiot you are for not taking him up on that school shower idea way more often.

And then there was your Harford County coworker. Showing up at his door in the middle of the night wearing only a coat. Fuck, that was a fun night too. Then the few guys that Jason had set up to watch. Those felt a little awkward cause you didn't know them, but they all fucked pretty good. Then there was Austin. Not the greatest sex, but he was young and hard. And god damn the dirtiness of the situation turned you on to no end. You aren't supposed to fuck your nephew in law! You dirty slut. But that actually made it pretty god damn hot. And of course a few others thrown in along the way. Some sex, some just copping a feel. Jason knew about most of them. Not all, but most, you wink to yourself.

You make it to school and it's another stressful day. You can't keep your mind on your class tho, with all the images in your head. You are working on your last period class, your most frustrating class, when a light bulb appears over your head. It's perfect. You know exactly what you are going to do. And exactly how you are going to start it. That stupid experiment he proposed in the middle of your argument last week. He thinks he's so smart, he doesn't realize how smart you are and how you play dumb to get what you want most of the time. Well this time it's definitely going to work in your favor. You take out your phone while your class is going wild, and you pick your 3. The first one is obvious, Ben. The second comes to you just as quick, that guy on Facebook that you think about when you do get the chance to touch yourself. The third isn't really the most attractive guy you've ever met, but you know he wants a piece and you heard he is pretty well hung. Attach pic, send, times three. Done. Good thing you didn't delete that pic from yesterday. Now all you have to do is wait and this little game is about to get much more interesting. Ha, fuck Jason. Let's see if he really wants what he's asking for.

It doesn't take much waiting, there's a message from Ben within a minute. Oh, he liked? How surprising. Now what was the exact terms of this bet again? Let me check. Oh, okay, I sent the pic to 3 guys, if they don't want it, then Jason will stop talking about it, but if any of them do want it, I HAVE to give them whatever they ask for. Perfect. You and Ben go back and forth for a couple messages and it seems he's requesting that you stay after a little longer until he gets free. Well, you do have coach class today anyway. Plus you are still feeling pretty tingly between your legs, and the idea of Ben coming to see you after school has only increased that. You then text Jason that you gotta stay a little later at coach class today because grades are due. He'll be at school and then a meeting anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

When Ben gets to your room, he mentions needing something out of your closet. You know right where this is going. You both enter the closet and he immediately shuts the door and grabs you. He is all over you, wanting to touch your body. God it feels good to be wanted like this. Wasting no time he has your top off and your pants down low enough to get handfuls of ass. When his mouth sucks your titty and he squeezes down low on your ass, you could almost cum right there. God you are going to really like this. It's been forever since you had a good cock really pounding in and out of you. There's not time for dick sucking or pussy licking in the closet, he just bends you over and parts your lips. FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKK that feels good. Yes please more harder fuck. It's been so long that you almost pass out when he pushes you over the edge. You are lost in a bliss. The kind where people talk about your eyes rolling back. Thank god he's a gentleman and let you come first. Bout time someone did.

No sooner than y'all are dressed, Ben says his goodbye, squeezing those incredible tits one last time and is on his way. You check your phone. Shit, later than you meant to be. Oh well, your mom will be alright with the baby. The girls will help out. Oh, what's this? Another response to your picture. How unexpected. Who knew Jason would be right? You think, as you laugh to yourself for using this to your pleasure.

It's Facebook guy. Oh, he wants something too? Right now? Shit, let me check with mom. You wouldn't want to go back on your end of the experiment and not give them what they ask for. Yup, mom's okay. Alright, well here you go. You grab a coffee and drive to his house. You guys make small talk, you have a drink. You mention that you worked out at school and need a shower. He lets you use his shower and you don't even bother getting dressed afterward. You just walk right out into his room to find him on his bed. Walking over to him, you feel more assertive than usual. You feel like whatever change occured in you last night, you are finally comfortable in your body. You kiss, and you run your hand along his pants. It feels huge. The next hour is spent with his mouth on your pussy and ass or your mouth on his cock. Finally, you tell him to give you what your husband can't.

Oh and he does. He fucks you every which way from Sunday. You lose track of how many times you came on his cock. Getting dressed, you check the time, holy fuck! You are way late. You rush to the car and head home. Driving home, you wonder if you will even beat Jason home. But fuck what a good day. You been needing this release for a long time. You feel much more at ease right now. God you haven't had it so good in a really, really long time.

You are brought out of your musings by your phone beeping. Oh, there's number 3, what's he want? You chat with him as you drive home and he mentions wanting to see you later in the week. Well, guess you are stuck giving him what he wants. Darn. Oh but he is talking a mess. He is talking about bringing a buddy of his. That might be a little much.

You get home, just before Jason. You have just enough time to get the baby and the boys to bed, before he gets home. When he arrives, you tell him you want to sit on his face. Him being his normal, horny self, he wants to do it right away. Perfect. He lays down and you straddle his head. He happily gets licking away on your still wet pussy. A few minutes into it, you ask him if it tastes different. He said a little, and asks why. So you relate the events of your day. He happily licks you to another orgasm while you talk get even hotter talking about how slutty you were. After that, he gives you another lackluster fucking. You are actually thankful tonight cause you are a little sore. You fall asleep, with sweat dreams of what a nice day you had, and what opportunities are ahead with this experiment still under way.

Jroc6920
Jroc6920
41 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
RuttweilerRuttweiler8 months ago
I thought this story read more like an outline.

One of things I enjoy most about a good story is that I get to understand the personalities of the characters. One good way to go about that is with dialogue. This story has none, so, perhaps it’s a stylistic choice. If so, it didn’t resonate with me.

This is basically a cry for help from a woman whose life is exhausting, and whose husband is a dipshit. For fuck’s sake, telling his wife that the bitch he cheated with is a better fuck? A worthless moron.

I don’t have a problem with the morality of the story (quick, call the Christian Taliban!) but I just think the story could have been told better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Normally i hate these stories but you managed to describe all cuckolds perfectly with the husband

Truly, you are all very very pathetic. I say pathetic because there are numerous stories of wives losing complete respect and attraction for their husbands after this lifestyle has been initiated. It is extremely rare that a couple enters into this lifestyle equally invested. It does happen and when it does the relationship is often stable longer than other hotwife/cuckold marriages because there is no expectation otherwise. The rest are either initiated by the woman or the man after the relationship or marriage is already well established. If its the woman then she has been running a scam and wants a wild sexual lifestyle with a husband who is completely subservient and exists for no other reason than to provide for her and their children (not an equal and loving sexual partner). If the husband initiates then he pretty much has to convince her to go along and that often requires pressure and persistence. Every single instance of the latter scenario involves a wife that decides to give in in order to either fulfill her husband's desire (out of love for him), to get him to shut up or because she is actually intrigued and/or sexually excited . The end result is always the same in the post marriage scenario. And I mean always.

Once this lifestyle begins (especially if it perpetuates) the wife will have little to no respect for their husband and sexual attraction is irrevocably diminished if not destroyed. How can it not? He isnt fighting for her. He isnt demanding they honor their vows. He is using her for his own personal sexual gratification.

Cucks like to pretend that they are into this because they enjoy watching their wives get so much pleasure. I call bullshit. It is always about THEIR pleasure. Its about THEIR rush. They either achieve some sort of sexual thrill/dopamine rush from the humiliation, or the shame, or they are bisexual and/or gay. The latter is far more common than the cuck closet community will admit. Why the obsession with big penises, "cleanup" or out right being dominated by and engaging in sex with the bull. Hell, there are actually cucks who will do all of this while pretending that they are not at least bisexual and they use their marriage is an excuse... please.

Any wife that has been talked into engaging in this activity WILL lose respect and sexual attraction for her spouse. Wives want to be loved, cherised, desired, protected and yes shown just how much their husbands want to fuck their brains out. Women do not want to be property but a little bit of "You turn me so on that i need you now and I want you now" ( when the time is right of course) means everything. Cuckolds throw all of this away. As for the wives who initiate this lifestyle... the marriage has fallen apart already or as i stated earlier, there was dishonesty from the start.

If you want your wife to not respect you and love you in the same way as you met then by all means go for it. Dont come whining about her cheating or not loving you. And for the few women who are reading this wondering if you should do it... Two questions with a followup

Do you love and respect your husband?

When you look at him do you see the man you are devoted to, the man you want by your side as you grow old.. your partner in everything, the man who will throw himself infront of a bullet for you, the man you trust and respect as YOUR man and husband.

If these are yes and you are being pressured or the subject keeps coming up then you need to decide if you want to keep it. once you flip the switch it will change and all for hours of fun. Consider that. When you add up all of the individual time with a potential bull... it's hours not days, certainly not years.

Do you want to be married to someone who you dont really respect, find attractive and ultimately resent having around? I guarantee you the latter is going to happen if you go through with it. If you say no and your husband continues to push the point then you need counseling or you need to seriously consider your options because he is not the person you thought he was in which case what the hell.

This lifestyle is a minefield with snipers. It leaves bodies. Trust me, i know. I agreed and i lost respect and attraction. It hurt me inside that i no longer felt the same way about my husband, the father of our daughters. Sex was different and he didnt arouse me when that was NEVER a problem before. When i told him he said that i broke the rules. Like hell. He resents me now and i pity him. He is a wonderful father but i look at him less than the man i married. It hurts me terribly to feel this way and i partly blame myself for agreeing. Even though we were careful to never find men more attractive than him, it still happened.

So husband's keep it a fantasy and wives please don't do it. In the long run it really really isn't worth it. I really miss the man I married

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 4 years ago
Sorry.....

Got totally confused with this, trying to give too much information in one page

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
didn't like it and confused

he left the marriage but they are husband and wife? She has lovers or are they past lovers? He wants her to take lovers? She wants sex and misses past lovers but is reluctant to take on new but does so anyway? I couldn't follow this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupid asshole first comment: Who is that stupid fucker???

Who is this fucker always advising authors to post in other sectons??? Are you the guard of Loving Wives? You post that shit to almost every story! Listen asshole, fuck off! Read or dont read, but stop trying to be the decider of what goes where. Nobody gives a fuck about your opinion and you are very annoying! Piece of shit son of a Bitch!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Wife Helps out a Friend Pt. 01 My wife helps out my buddy.in Loving Wives
Workout with Husband's Friend A faithful wife spends an evening with husband's good friend.in Loving Wives
Wife's Beach Vacation Pt. 01 Wife finds some confidence and fools around a little.in Loving Wives
My Wife Models The Old Neighbor Young wife yearns to be a model and gets more.in Loving Wives
A Stranger To Fuck My Wife A crazy planned night when a stranger or two used my wife.in Loving Wives
More Stories