All Comments on 'Another Day in the Life'

by Jroc6920

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Garbage

What can I say ok this is garbage and you would be better off writing in group section or fetish section or voyeur section but clearly this is way out of your league to write something like this in the loving wife section once they see what you have written you are going to get slammed not being nasty to you but the way you write your stories you would be best off in another section because in another section they would like what you have written but this section will slam you for writing this

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
You came back

You came back after twelve years to write this?

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
I agree with @26thNC...

I agree with @26thNC...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
not my cup of tea But...

this is a relationship or the lack thereof a lot head docs would love to discuss. I would enjoy reading some comments by some readers not being ticked off with this presentation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thankfully,

You never wake up and Jason lives happily on your 10 million dollar dou le indemnity imsurance payout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupid asshole first comment: Who is that stupid fucker???

Who is this fucker always advising authors to post in other sectons??? Are you the guard of Loving Wives? You post that shit to almost every story! Listen asshole, fuck off! Read or dont read, but stop trying to be the decider of what goes where. Nobody gives a fuck about your opinion and you are very annoying! Piece of shit son of a Bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
didn't like it and confused

he left the marriage but they are husband and wife? She has lovers or are they past lovers? He wants her to take lovers? She wants sex and misses past lovers but is reluctant to take on new but does so anyway? I couldn't follow this.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 4 years ago
Sorry.....

Got totally confused with this, trying to give too much information in one page

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Normally i hate these stories but you managed to describe all cuckolds perfectly with the husband

Truly, you are all very very pathetic. I say pathetic because there are numerous stories of wives losing complete respect and attraction for their husbands after this lifestyle has been initiated. It is extremely rare that a couple enters into this lifestyle equally invested. It does happen and when it does the relationship is often stable longer than other hotwife/cuckold marriages because there is no expectation otherwise. The rest are either initiated by the woman or the man after the relationship or marriage is already well established. If its the woman then she has been running a scam and wants a wild sexual lifestyle with a husband who is completely subservient and exists for no other reason than to provide for her and their children (not an equal and loving sexual partner). If the husband initiates then he pretty much has to convince her to go along and that often requires pressure and persistence. Every single instance of the latter scenario involves a wife that decides to give in in order to either fulfill her husband's desire (out of love for him), to get him to shut up or because she is actually intrigued and/or sexually excited . The end result is always the same in the post marriage scenario. And I mean always.

Once this lifestyle begins (especially if it perpetuates) the wife will have little to no respect for their husband and sexual attraction is irrevocably diminished if not destroyed. How can it not? He isnt fighting for her. He isnt demanding they honor their vows. He is using her for his own personal sexual gratification.

Cucks like to pretend that they are into this because they enjoy watching their wives get so much pleasure. I call bullshit. It is always about THEIR pleasure. Its about THEIR rush. They either achieve some sort of sexual thrill/dopamine rush from the humiliation, or the shame, or they are bisexual and/or gay. The latter is far more common than the cuck closet community will admit. Why the obsession with big penises, "cleanup" or out right being dominated by and engaging in sex with the bull. Hell, there are actually cucks who will do all of this while pretending that they are not at least bisexual and they use their marriage is an excuse... please.

Any wife that has been talked into engaging in this activity WILL lose respect and sexual attraction for her spouse. Wives want to be loved, cherised, desired, protected and yes shown just how much their husbands want to fuck their brains out. Women do not want to be property but a little bit of "You turn me so on that i need you now and I want you now" ( when the time is right of course) means everything. Cuckolds throw all of this away. As for the wives who initiate this lifestyle... the marriage has fallen apart already or as i stated earlier, there was dishonesty from the start.

If you want your wife to not respect you and love you in the same way as you met then by all means go for it. Dont come whining about her cheating or not loving you. And for the few women who are reading this wondering if you should do it... Two questions with a followup

Do you love and respect your husband?

When you look at him do you see the man you are devoted to, the man you want by your side as you grow old.. your partner in everything, the man who will throw himself infront of a bullet for you, the man you trust and respect as YOUR man and husband.

If these are yes and you are being pressured or the subject keeps coming up then you need to decide if you want to keep it. once you flip the switch it will change and all for hours of fun. Consider that. When you add up all of the individual time with a potential bull... it's hours not days, certainly not years.

Do you want to be married to someone who you dont really respect, find attractive and ultimately resent having around? I guarantee you the latter is going to happen if you go through with it. If you say no and your husband continues to push the point then you need counseling or you need to seriously consider your options because he is not the person you thought he was in which case what the hell.

This lifestyle is a minefield with snipers. It leaves bodies. Trust me, i know. I agreed and i lost respect and attraction. It hurt me inside that i no longer felt the same way about my husband, the father of our daughters. Sex was different and he didnt arouse me when that was NEVER a problem before. When i told him he said that i broke the rules. Like hell. He resents me now and i pity him. He is a wonderful father but i look at him less than the man i married. It hurts me terribly to feel this way and i partly blame myself for agreeing. Even though we were careful to never find men more attractive than him, it still happened.

So husband's keep it a fantasy and wives please don't do it. In the long run it really really isn't worth it. I really miss the man I married

RuttweilerRuttweiler9 months ago
I thought this story read more like an outline.

One of things I enjoy most about a good story is that I get to understand the personalities of the characters. One good way to go about that is with dialogue. This story has none, so, perhaps it’s a stylistic choice. If so, it didn’t resonate with me.

This is basically a cry for help from a woman whose life is exhausting, and whose husband is a dipshit. For fuck’s sake, telling his wife that the bitch he cheated with is a better fuck? A worthless moron.

I don’t have a problem with the morality of the story (quick, call the Christian Taliban!) but I just think the story could have been told better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous