Another Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a mischievous glimmer in her eyes, she freed Roarke and Morris from their restraints. Her touch was both firm and gentle as she took them both in her hands, stroking them rhythmically as the raindrops slid down their naked bodies. The contrast of seeing her husband kiss another man while feeling her expert hands on him was an almost overwhelming sensation for Roarke; a delicious tension that made his entire body hum with pleasure.

Caught in the vortex of sensations, Morris groaned against Roarke's mouth as Eve's skilled hands worked on him in the pouring rain. The warm, golden light continued to flicker over the three of them, casting long shadows on the brick wall beside them. The room's simulated atmosphere, coupled with the visual and tactile stimulations, created an otherworldly experience that heightened their desires.

Eve's technique varied as she alternated her pace between them, driving both men to the brink of ecstasy before bringing them back down with her expert touch that spoke volumes about her deep understanding of their desires and thresholds. Her intense gaze never wavered from their faces, capturing every flicker of pleasure and desire that crossed their expressions in this intimate moment shared between the three of them in the pouring rain.

The dynamic between them shifted fluidly, a dance of flesh and emotion that drew each deeper into the moment. Roarke pulled back from the kiss slightly to watch Eve, his chest heaving as the raindrops glided down his skin. Morris took advantage of the break to trail kisses down Roarke's neck, his hands roaming over Roarke's chest and pinching at his nipples hard enough to make him gasp.

Eve's skilled ministrations were driving Roarke wild with desire, but he was determined to hold back until both he and Morris were lost in pleasure together. He let out a soft groan as Eve released him from her mouth, moving to face Roarke with a lustful look as the rain continued to drench them.

Their lips met in a passionate kiss, and Roarke could taste himself on Eve's tongue. Meanwhile, Morris took advantage of the shift in position to move behind Eve, pressing himself against her backside and nipping at her neck as the three of them continued their erotic exploration in the sensual Holo room rain.

Parting her lips from Morris's under the holographic rain, Eve sauntered away with a seductive sway of her hips, leaving a trail of wet footprints on the hardwood floor as she made her way to the bare mattress, allowing her lovers a tantalizing view of her smooth, bare ass accentuated by the high-heeled thigh-high boots. Arriving at the foot of the mattress, Eve locked eyes with Roarke and gave him a smoldering look, her deep brown eyes radiating desire as she spoke in a sultry tone, her voice blending with the rain sounds. "Roarke, come over here and taste me while I pleasure Morris's magnificent cock in this sensual rain."

Watching Eve lay down on the mattress, her naked body glistening with raindrops as she waited for her lovers to come and please her, Roarke and Morris' hearts pounded with excitement at seeing Eve's freely open sexuality. Taking off their soaked pants, shoes, and socks, they moved as one as they made their way over to where Eve lay waiting, a goddess demanding worship under the pouring rain.

Roarke knelt between her parted thighs, his hands gliding reverently up her legs as he lowered his mouth to taste her slick folds, his tongue mingling with the holographic raindrops. Eve's back arched off the bed at that first contact, a breathy moan escaping her lips.

At the same time, Morris positioned himself near her head, one hand tangling gently in her wet hair while the other guided his rigid length to her eager mouth. With eyes wide open and fixed on Morris, Eve sensually took him in her mouth, her talented tongue dancing along sensitive nerves as the rain continued to fall on them.

The room was filled with the raw sounds of their passion, a symphony of broken groans and sharp intakes of breath mingling with the lewd, wet noises of their oral pleasuring, all underscored by the rhythmic beating of rain. Eve's body writhed under Roarke's ministrations, her cries muffled by Morris' thickness as he drove into her mouth with increasing urgency. Roarke added his skilled fingers to the mix, caressing and curling them inside her in perfect rhythm, his hand glistening with her arousal and the rain.

Morris clenched his teeth, fighting to maintain control as Eve's moans reverberated around him and the sensation of the rain heightened his senses. Her hands gripped his hips, urging him on in a desperate plea for release. He felt himself losing all restraint, his body responding eagerly to her passionate demands. Roarke glanced up from between Eve's thighs, his intense ice blue eyes locking onto Morris' own heated gaze over her undulating form, the Holo room's rain creating a mesmerizing effect as it cascaded down their entwined bodies. In that moment, they were all consumed by fiery need and lost in the throes of wild desire.

Eve finally released her mouth from Morris's throbbing cock, gasping for air as she let out a moan of pleasure. Roarke's skilled tongue had been caressing her sensitive folds, building up her orgasm to the point of no return, the raindrops adding an extra layer of stimulation to her glistening skin. With one hand still gripping onto Morris' rock-hard member, she stroked it with eager urgency, feeling his hips buck against her touch as the rain continued to pour down.

"Your cock is delicious, Li," Eve said in between strokes, her words punctuated by the sounds of the rain. "But I want your hot cum on my chest. Give it to me and watch me bathe in it under this intoxicating rain."

Morris couldn't contain himself any longer. With a primal growl, he thrust his engorged length one last time into Eve's warm, wet mouth and then withdrew just in time to spray a torrent of hot, sticky cum onto her heaving chest and neck, the rain mixing with his release as it dripped down her curves. He groaned with the intensity of his release, head thrown back as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through his body, their collective passion merging with the relentless downpour of the holographic rain.

Eve herself had let out an arousing scream of her own as Roarke's talented tongue brought her to orgasm while Morris' seed spread around her body. Eve's body quivered with the intensity of her climax, her back arching as she cried out Roarke's name. His skilled tongue continued to bring her pleasure, drawing out every last shudder and moan from her trembling form.

Morris himself had laid down next to Eve on the mattress and watched her body convulse in the aftermath of her orgasm, it was satisfying and arousing to see her flushed skin glistened with sweat and semen, making her look like a goddess of desire. But what he didn't expect to happen was when Roarke removed his face from between her legs and when his face reached her semen covered chest, Morris saw Roarke lick the cum off her chest.

A wave of primal lust coursed through Morris's veins as he watched Roarke lick his semen from Eve's body. For someone who had never been in a threesome before, watching the shared intimacy between his two best friends was very intoxicating. His cock, which hadn't fully softened, twitched with renewed desire as he watched them kiss passionately with a burning intimacy.

"Mmm..." Eve moaned when they broke the kiss. "You licking Morris' cum off my chest is so hot and sexy."

"If you thought that was hot" Roarke's voice was a mere whisper in Eve's ear, barely audible over the steady drip of rain from the ceiling onto the floor. "Then watch this."

Their gaze held a magnetic pull, Roarke's eyes blazing into Morris' as he glided across the slick, dewy sheets to his side of their shared sanctuary. He yanked Morris into a fervid exchange of passion and desire. The suddenness of it all left Morris reeling; he had tasted Roarke's lips before at Eve's urging, but this time, the initiative was solely Roarke's. Succumbing to the relentless grip, Morris found himself grounded by Roarke's robust form, serving as an anchor in their tempestuous indoor deluge.

A shiver raced down his spine, rivaling the icy droplets cascading from above. Their mouths tangled in a fervent waltz of shared longing, Morris releasing a hushed sigh and granting access for Roarke's eager exploration. The ferocity of their kiss amplified with every ticking second, mirroring the intensifying indoor torrent as they plunged into unexplored depths within each other.

Roarke's hands wandered over Morris' body with voracious curiosity, etching paths on his chest akin to raindrops tracing their journey on a windowpane. He teased sensitive spots while holding tight with a firm assurance that made Morris gasp for air.

Breaking away from their passionate encounter for much-needed oxygen, Morris locked eyes with Roarke's smoldering gaze. "I've never...with another man," he admitted amidst the orchestral symphony of indoor rainfall.

Flashing an impish grin that could outshine lightning itself, Roarke replied cheekily. "Neither have I...but given our current predicament," he gestured towards Eve who was engrossed in watching their intimate ballet unfold under the somber grey blanket of an indoor monsoon," I'm open to charting unknown waters."

Mirroring the rhythm nature played inside their room, he showered kisses along Morris' neck, gently exploring every inch of sensitive skin. Morris arched in pleasure, a moan escaping him as their eyes met Eve's. She was observing them with a predatory intensity, her hand leisurely navigating her own body, the unfolding tableau igniting fresh waves of desire within her.

"That's so hot, keep going," she egged them on.

Emboldened by Eve's words and the rhythmic symphony of raindrops drumming against the floor, Morris pulled Roarke closer. Their bodies meshed together in a dance as fiery as the indoor tempest around them.

Roarke seized control without hesitation, whispering his intentions into Morris' ear amidst the escalating crescendo of indoor rainfall. "I'm going to fuck you while my wife watches," he proclaimed boldly.

Morris' pulse quickened, his breath catching in his throat as Roarke's bold proclamation echoed in the room. The pounding rhythm of his heart mirrored the relentless beat of tribal drums amidst a tempest. Such an encounter had never even crossed the realm of his imagination, but Roarke's raw desire sparked a fire within him that no downpour could douse.

Their confined space hummed with their guttural sounds, grunts and moans that danced in time with the steady drip-drop of rain pattering against their shelter. Eve was entranced by their primal dance; her fingers traced patterns over her own body, synchronizing with the cadence set by Roarke.

Roarke took a moment to prepare himself, his gaze never leaving Morris'. His hand reached for Morris' thigh, tracing a path upwards before he allowed it to rest on Morris' hip. His other hand moved lower, positioning himself at Morris' entrance. He took a deep breath, steadying himself as he began to push forward slowly but surely.

The head of Roarke's hard cock teased Morris' tight opening, sending shivers down his spine as he felt a foreign yet thrilling sensation. His breath hitched as Roarke's thickness stretched him in ways he never thought possible. The dual sensations of Roarke inside him and Eve's eyes on them sent waves of arousal through his body. "Oh God, this feels...amazing," he moaned, gripping the sheets beneath him tightly to anchor himself in the euphoric storm.

Eve watched their union with bated breath, entranced by the scene before her. She couldn't tear her eyes away as Roarke started to move in and out of Morris, their bodies slapping together to the rhythm of the rain, creating a primal symphony to accompany the indoor downpour. Pleasure painted both men's faces in shades of ecstasy, their moans drowned out only by the steadily increasing tempo of the falling water above them.

As Roarke picked up speed, his strokes became more assertive, claiming every inch of Morris' depth. Morris bit his lower lip to muffle his moans but failed miserably as he rode the crest of pleasure, gripping onto Roarke's shoulders for dear life. The room was now a cacophony of wet sounds; the slap of skin on skin, their ragged breathing, and the rhythmic patter of rainwater on a million surfaces. Morris's eyes met Eve's, their gazes locked in a haze of lust and desire as Roarke continued to pound into him with wild abandon.

Morris couldn't believe this was happening, that his best friend's wife was watching them, but it only served to heighten his arousal. He had never felt this alive, this free, as if the intensity of the pleasure in his body, combined with the sensation of rain pouring on their naked skin was a defiant contrast to the storm in his heart over the loss of Amaryllis. Sweat poured from their bodies, mingling with the moisture dripping from the ceiling as Roarke plunged deeper and deeper into Morris, their bodies moving together like two halves of an odd puzzle that shouldn't have worked, yet it did. Morris's cock ached for release once more, but he held himself back, desperate to experience every single second of this mind-altering connection.

As they continued their passionate exploration under nature's grey canopy inside their room, Eve joined their dance by passionately kissing Morris adding another layer of heat to their intimate tryst. As Morris succumbed to his climax amidst this tumultuous symphony both indoors and out, he felt an overwhelming wave crash over him akin to a deluge after a thunderstorm. Eve broke away from Morris as his body went slack beneath them; he was panting heavily like one who had just sprinted through an indoor torrential downpour. She turned towards Roarke with an approving smile.

"Your turn," she purred seductively against the continuous backdrop of indoor rainfall, encouraging him further until he found his own release, his climax echoing the thunderous finale of the indoor storm.

ooooOOOOoooo

After a brief respite, the lovers were lounging, recovering from their heated escapades. The Holographic room mirrored its initial state when they had stepped in, save for the rain still falling inside the room. The trio relished this opportunity to cool off in the rain.

"So, Morris," Eve's lips curved into a playful smile as she turned her gaze towards him. "How did it feel to have Roarke inside you?"

Morris sucked in a deep breath, his lungs still catching up after the exhilarating encounter. "That was... extraordinary," he managed to utter, his face adorned with a dazed grin. His entire body was still buzzing with sensation and he found it hard to comprehend just how pleasurable his time with Roarke had been. "I never envisioned I'd derive so much pleasure from it."

Eve's smile broadened into a grin and she leaned in to kiss him on the lips. "I'm delighted you enjoyed it," she murmured seductively. "Watching my husband take you was incredibly arousing."

Roarke couldn't help but chuckle at Eve's remark while he ran his hand soothingly over Morris' back. "But surely, you don't believe we're going to conclude this evening simply by watching two men fuck, are you?"

Eve's eyes widened at her husband's question, her stomach fluttering with sensual anticipation. "What do you suggest?"

Roarke didn't respond immediately; instead, he looked over at Morris, who returned his own look with a wicked grin.

"Morris and I are going to fuck you in both holes and make it hurt so good." Roarke finally replied before lifting his wife on top of Morris' body.

Eve's heart pounded like a drum in her chest, the provocative words of her husband igniting a wildfire in her veins. A slow, seductive smile crept onto her face as she let her eyes dart between Roarke and Morris. She was aware of a warm surge of desire pooling within her, resulting in an enticing wriggle against Morris' awakening arousal.

"If you guys think you can take all of me," she whispered huskily, running her fingers down Roarke's face with feather-like delicacy, "then fuck me hard enough to make me scream."

Beneath them on the mattress, there was no need for Roarke and Morris to elevate Eve; their combined strength was ample to overpower hers. As they remained entangled on the bed, Roarke's hands secured a firm grip on her hips while Morris's fingers dug into the plush softness of her back.

Roarke plunged into her slick heat with such intensity that it almost split her in two while Morris claimed ownership of her tight asshole with unwavering resolve. A gasp laced with pleasure and pain reverberated from Eve as she was completely filled.

The relentless rain pouring in the room continued its unyielding assault, soaking their bodies as they moved to an ancient rhythm. Each thrust sent tremors of delight rippling through Eve's body, amplifying the sounds spilling from between her lips.

Roarke and Morris were relentless in their pursuit for satisfaction, their primal instincts guiding them forward. The sensation of being filled by their pulsating lengths only amplified the waves of pleasure radiating through Eve.

With each passing moment, Eve's climax neared closer. When Roarke discovered that perfect spot inside of her, a raw scream erupted from deep within and ricocheted off the room's walls.

Their movements grew wilder and more desperate as they were fueled by an insatiable craving to drive each other to the brink of ecstasy. With one final thrust from each man, all three hit their peak simultaneously.

Eve's body convulsed uncontrollably as pleasure washed over her, drawing out a cry of pure bliss. Roarke and Morris groaned in unison as they too surrendered to their own explosive release.

As they collapsed into each other's embrace on the mattress -- panting and quivering from the intensity of their shared experience -- they knew this was a night that would be forever etched in their memories.

"Thank you, guys," Morris finally began to say after the three of them crashed back to the mattress again. "For helping me remember what it was like to feel the pleasure of sex again."

Eve had been sandwiched between the two men from the position they had been during their wildest part of the threesome. Both of them were soaked to the bone by the holographic rain pouring on their bodies and not having a care in the world.

"It's not a problem," Eve replied softly. "We're your friends, Morris, and we want you to take steps on being happy again."

"I think after tonight," Morris began to reply after placing a kiss on Eve's shoulder. "I will be finding happiness again, but it will be one day at a time."

This time Roarke began to speak, "Take all the days that you need, Li, and just know that if you ever start feeling alone again, we're here for you."

Morris nodded, feeling a warmth in his heart he hadn't felt since the last time he'd been with Amaryllis. He knew Roarke and Eve were right, it would take time to heal from losing her, but tonight had been an important step forward. As the three of them lay there, recovering from their shared experience, Morris found himself smiling genuinely for the first time in a long time.

When Roarke pointed Eve towards Morris' smile, she too smiled while giving him another soft but passionate kiss as the holo-rain continued to pour down on the three lovers.

12