Another Friday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slapped his cock head on his mother's tongue as she kneeled in front of him. He rubbed the tip against her pursed lips, spreading more precum as it oozed from him. He held the back of her head and her lower jaw and told her to relax, begged her to relax, waited for her breathing to calm, warned her what was about to happen, and he fucked her mouth and throat with abandon. He pulled her top off completely and squeezed her tits as she bobbed her head up and down. He heard the fluids hit the carpet as her pussy gushed from her own orgasm. He held her head down on his dick, his mother's nose buried in his pubic hair. He pushed himself deeper into her mouth. He warned her multiple times.

"F-f-f-fuuuuuuUUUUUU!" Jake bellowed loudly as his orgasm finally erupted. Amanda grabbed his balls with her free hand, tugging and scratching them as they contracted with each pulse. Each pulse was followed by a hot jet of cum spraying into her throat, forcing her to gag and reflexively pull away."

"Don't you fuuuuckin mo-" he tried to speak, holding her in place, walking forward with her as she tried to pull away.

Amanda managed to get most of her son's cock out of her mouth, but let half stay in as she continued to massage his testicles. She sucked, and worked the underside of Jake's shaft with her tongue. Jake had never let go of her head, and slowly he started moving his hips back and forth, slowly face fucking her again. His cock continued to ooze cum and twitch in her mouth as his thighs shook with exhaustion.

Realizing Jake was too wiped out to fight back, Amanda wobbled back up to her feet and pushed Jake back onto the couch. Her drunken state was enough to hold back regret, for now, but the shock of it all and post-orgasm clarity came roaring home for her.

"We can never do that again." Amanda turned to walk down the hallway back to her bedroom.

Jake grinned, feeling himself about to pass out. It was all too much. The sound of his mom's bedroom door shutting jerked him back awake. An infomercial was starting on the TV.

"You coming back here or what?" Amanda called from her bedroom.

12